Conflicted Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting with the principal goes surprising well for Stuart.
5.3k words
4.47
72.5k
76

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie organised the meeting with Stuart, Lewis and the school. Deeming it a 'matter of importance' their principal had made time the following day for a discussion. Leslie, however, was to be the only parent to attend. Stuart had declined to have either of his join and Leslie agreed to this. Leslie had complained to the school previously but this was to be the first face-to-face meeting she would have on the matter. She felt her familiar dual-feeling of guilt and lust as Wednesday afternoon approached.

In the morning, she had chosen the work outfit that comprised of her tightest blazer and shortest skirt. She almost never wore it, having deemed it a bit too daring for work, so she didn't even try to kid herself that it wasn't for Stuart's benefit. With black tights, flat shoes and a blouse done up to the second to top button it didn't stick out as the most flirtatious outfit at her office but for her meeting at the school, or more specifically for her meeting with Stuart, she chose to make some alterations. The tights and the blouse came off and the flats were swapped for four inch black heels. She hadn't worn underwear either. She had definitely fulfilled her promise to Stuart.

As she ascended the stone steps to the main door of the school a gust of cold October wind swept the hem of her loose grey skirt from the middle of her thigh, where it normally rested, to just above the bare folds of flesh that delineated the bottom of her butt-cheeks and top of her legs. Despite the fact that it was her bum that was most at risk of being flashed to the school car-park, her hands went straight to the front of her skirt anticipating the risk of visibly exposing her naked pubis, especially since she was aroused and wet she was hyper-aware of the cool breeze licking her lower set of lips. Her deep cleavage also allowed a healthy air flow to enter her blazer and tickle her nipples, raising them so that two points were just visible against the light fabric. She was in the process of turning round to change back into her more decent clothes when the main door opened and Lewis's face poked out.

"Mum? What are you doing here?" He asked, eyebrow raised.

She stepped inside, allowing the heavy door to shut behind her, its wake just threatening to billow her skirt a little too high for comfort. She responded as they walked towards an arrow pointing to a number of names, of which 'Principal Karen Bullock' was one, "For the meeting today. I maybe should have said I was coming too, but I thought you'd just complain and maybe find a reason to avoid it."

"Mum! I can't believe you'd just hide that. Do you have to come?"

"Yes." She said firmly, leaving no room for discussion.

With an impotent frown on his face he looked her up and down and asked, "Where did your blouse go? Did you change?"

"Uh... Spilt something on it at lunch. Didn't want to make a bad impression with the head teacher." She wasn't sure if it was paranoia or not, but the expression on Lewis's face seemed to say, 'yeah because an almost bare chest is definitely a better impression than a spot of tomato sauce'.

Leslie knocked on the heavy oak door labelled 'Karen Bullock'. She felt a little nervous at how the principal may judge her choice of attire to come to a meeting at the school but she was more excited to see Stuart's reaction. Enough, it seemed, that she could feel a drop of her own juices make a trail down her inner right thigh. She couldn't think the last time she became so wet without physically being touched there. As the door opened, she felt a second drip roll down her leg and she became paranoid that it would be visible to Lewis or Bullock.

Bullock looked like a woman in charge. She wore a crisp suit - trousers not a skirt - and heels that were clearly there to add height and not there for sex appeal. Her hair was jet black and in a bun. The one detraction from her otherwise severe appearance was a welcoming smile that Leslie was sure was a trait developed from working with kids and their parents for so long. Leslie gauged that Bullock was probably her age but the women contrasted quite noticeably; Bullock was on the lower end of overweight, she had some wrinkles round her eyes and the only skin on show was her hands and face; Leslie was as trim as non-Hollywood A-lister in their 40s could hope to be, her thick hair flowed like a Pantene advert and, in terms of flaunting skin, she was definitely breaking the old unwritten rule of women's fashion that said boobs or legs, never both.

Clearly Bullock had noticed this too because Leslie could see Bullock give her a flash of disapproval before her professional façade restored itself. She invited them and her heart leapt when she saw her new lover already waiting for them. He momentarily wore the same smug expression that made her slap him last time they were together. She felt like slapping him again but she also took his look to be silent approval, something that made her reluctantly satisfied.

"Sorry about the mess," apologised Bullock, snapping Leslie back to the real world. She looked round the office and there were boxes in the corner, books piled on the desk and a disassembled table against a wall. Bullock continued, "We're redoing the meeting room, which is where most of this clutter has come from, so I can't even take us there. It's rather annoying they've stuck the table in here but not any of the chairs."

Not including the desk chair behind Bullock's desk, there were three seats available. Two were normal wood chairs but the third was a rather fancy leather wingback arm chair. Stuart was already sitting in one of the normal chairs, which was right in front of the right side of Bullock's desk. Leslie went for the other one, which was to the left of Stuart. She sat down as close to her lover as she thought could seem natural for the nature of the meeting. Lewis followed by going to the armchair, which sat in the corner of the room next to Bullock's desk, facing into the room. He started trying to shift the chair but clearly struggled under the weight.

"That's alright bud, I'll give you a hand," said Stuart. Lewis flashed him a dirty look. With relative ease, he swung the chair round so it was a metre to the right of Stuart's, facing Bullock. Leslie knew he did it to show off. She felt the heat between her legs increase.

All four were sat down. Leslie looked over to her son but she couldn't see his expression as his face was hidden behind the wings of the seat. She sat up tall in order to have a clear view of Bullock over the books that sat across the front of the desk. Bullock started with the party line all schools have, 'we don't tolerate bullying'. She then stated that she also wanted to be fair and needed to understand if this really was bullying.

"Mrs Watkins, you called this... discussion, so I think it best you explain how you see the situation."

"Well, I..." Leslie paused to gasp, barely audibly. Stuart was running his hand over Leslie's right thigh. She had her legs crossed and her right leg was over her left hiking her skirt up and giving Stuart a lot of skin to play with. She casually looked at the other two and assessed that they couldn't see what was going on and almost instantly continued so as not to arouse suspicion, "I've seen my son come home with bruises or complain about strong...," she paused again. Stuart's hand was touching the hem of her skirt.

She hadn't stopped him so far because she thought that would have drawn attention to what was going on. He had turned his arm at the elbow to minimise how obvious it would look to Bullock, who could only see his shoulders, but if he slipped his hand up her skirt it would no longer be discreet. Leslie, knowing this would appear to be an invitation, not that she could entirely say it wasn't if she was being completely honest, uncrossed her legs spread them just far enough that it allowed Stuart entry without significantly altering her posture.

"...verbal abuse," she continued. She felt her skirt ride up, pushed by Stuart's hand, and it made her nervous but neither of the other two seemed to notice; she still couldn't even see Lewis.

"Each time it comes from Stuart and I don't see him being adequately punished," Leslie finished. She felt a pang of guilt, which was now becoming normal to her, but it was different this time. This time she felt guilty because she felt like she was betraying Stuart. There was a not insignificant part of her that wanted to call off this meeting and just let him have her then and there. She put those feelings one side and focused on the task at hand; sternly dealing with Stuart. The boy whose hand was brushing her labia.

"Stuart? How do you feel about this?" asked Bullock, seemingly unaware that Stuart had found Leslie's clit. Leslie was aware though; she was concentrating hard on breathing normally.

"Well, Mrs Bullock," started Stuart. He immobilised his arm and started moving just his middle finger laterally across Leslie's button before continuing, "And Lewis and Mrs Watkins..."

'Mrs Watkins,' repeated Leslie in her head; it really emphasised where she was and what she was doing was so wrong. So taboo. She instinctively rotated her hips slightly forward and was barely able to catch a moan when she felt Stuart's finger connect with her clit.

"...thing is there's been misunderstandings all around. I get it that Lewis doesn't like me being a bit rough with him but at the time I was just messing around."

Anger rose inside Leslie, she knew for a fact Stuart hated Lewis, "So what? Just 'boys will be boys'? Mrs Bullock, surely you can see..." she held back a deep exhale as Stuart managed to push down and circle Leslie's clit. Her anger ebbed and she just went back to wanting her lover inside of her. "... Just never mind."

Lewis poked his head around his seat and for a moment Leslie almost panicked. However, his lack of change of expression to extreme disgust made her guess that his slightly forward position meant that the desk was obscuring his view and the thick school blazer Stuart was wearing made the angle of his arm less obvious. Neither of them could see below her waist, she was sure, because they wouldn't have been able miss the show she and Stuart were putting on. Leslie made eye contact with her son before he went back into the recess of the chair. She had looked him straight in the eye as his bully pleasured her...

"Lewis, you haven't said anything," stated Bullock.

"...knows full well... just likes being... no reason... being rough..."

Lewis spoke but Leslie struggled to pay attention; using just two fingers, discreetly under the desk, Stuart was about to give Leslie an orgasm.

"Well, Mrs Watkins, I can see why you brought this to the school's attention but I'd like to know what outcome you're seeking."

Leslie concentrated all of her effort on not cumming in the middle of her sentence as she spoke, "Has Stuart been involved in any other incidences?" She thought her voice might have sounded a bit heavy with breathing but overall she didn't think she'd have made either of the other two suspicious.

"I know disruption in class has been mentioned two or three times but generally the theme of bullying hasn't been one I had previously associated with Stuart, no."

Leslie's abs were tight and each breath closely controlled. She wanted to tell Bullock to shut up and let her cum in peace but that was obviously not an option. She had to reply, thinking hard about the words and how to say each one, "OK, well, hmmm, that is interesting," she couldn't betray Stuart, not when he was about to bring her off with his magic fingers, "maybe there has... been a misunderstanding here. I think we don't want to jump into... punishing Stuart... until we know this can't be settled... in other ways." She had to stop to pretend to clear her throat four times.

"I think that," started Bullock before turning to Lewis, "would be the best course forward."

Leslie knew she was still in Bullock's peripheral vision. She had her chance to cum but she couldn't make any sudden noises or movements. Her legs were vibrating a little but they were out of sight. Her torso would have been shaking violently but every muscle above her waistline was taught. Her stomach convulsed for a second but she redirected the accompanying exhale through her nose to silence it. Her neck tilted forward and an 'eehhh' just whispered out of her lips. Her hands were gripping the hem of her skirt like it was the only thing keeping her from plummeting down a hundred metre cliff. But she'd done it; a leg-twitching, body-tingling, toe-numbing orgasm.

She needed a rest but she couldn't just relax her whole body and give away the game. She wanted to, definitely, her post-euphoria mind telling her that Stuart really was the only one in the room she cared about right now. He was still massaging her clit though and it was too sensitive for that. Lest she twitched involuntarily now, she took Bullock's distraction as a further opportunity to direct Stuart's hand away. It relieved her that he did so with no argument and his hand reached for his bag to wipe his fingers on the shoulder strap. No. Not his bag... that was Lewis's bag!

She was about to non-verbally scold him when Bullock swivelled her chair back to face the front of the desk. She said, "Are you happy with that Mrs Watkins?"

Trying not sound like she was in a post-orgasm comedown and also wasn't listening, Leslie replied, "Well, what specifically do you mean?"

"Well, in general, I suppose are you happy that we've covered what you wanted to cover and that fortnightly meetings with Lewis should mean I can keep an eye on the progress of this situation."

Her real answer was that she didn't care right now because she felt empty having climaxed without Stuart's cock inside of her. She was more bothered about having sex with him ASAP. But she had to hide it because of her fucking husband and fucking son. Just about able to remember what it felt like not to be too horny to think about anything other than sex, she answered, "That's great. I think having Stuart here really helped clear things up. I think some kids have different levels of sensitivities so hopefully this made things more open for both of them."

Lewis looked like he was about to say something and she couldn't blame him; she had just implied he was being overly sensitive about things like getting punched and being sworn at. She did hope he would keep quiet though. She actually felt Stuart hadn't had a chance to defend himself. Leslie felt guilty again about putting Stuart through this, after the satisfaction he'd given her so far.

"I think we should get Stuart's opinion," stated Leslie.

Stuart leant forward and to his right, so that he was sitting in towards Lewis, "Mate, look, sorry about all this. I do feel pretty bad about getting the situation wrong. It was just a bit of banter."

"You fucking gave me a black eye, last week!"

"Lewis! Language!" interjected Leslie; Bullock's mouth was open as if she has been about to say the same thing.

"Sorry, sorry," replied Lewis instantly, looking at the two authoritative women.

"Mate, when was that? I didn't notice you have a shiner?"

"Well it went away overnight but it was a couple of weeks back and you..."

"Look," interrupted Stuart, "Doesn't matter, if it upset you I was outta line clearly. But thing is, you know Chops? Dan Chopper? He gave me a fucking massive bruise on my arm a while ago."

"Stuart... you watch your language, too," Bullock interjected this time. Leslie hadn't even noticed he'd sworn. Lewis glowered at Leslie but she ignored the accompanying twinge of guilt.

"What's your point?" stated Lewis bluntly.

"Stop being rude Lewis," demanded Leslie, more and more feeling on Stuart's side, "Let him finish."

"Thanks, Mrs Watkins, but looking at this from his side maybe I get why Lewis is a little short with me," replied Stuart. Leslie took a moment to realise the irony in Stuart defending Lewis to her. He continued, "Chops is my best mate but we get a bit carried away and bumps and scrapes happen. I get you don't like that so I lay off basically. Simples, yeah?"

Stuart stuck out his right hand and reluctantly, Lewis took it. As soon as they started to shake hands, Stuart added his left hand to Lewis's wrist to make it a rather over-the-top double handshake. Leslie thought this odd then she remembered where Stuart's left hand had been and she wanted to slap him again.

"I think that's the most logical place to wrap this up?" announced Bullock.

Desperate to fuck Stuart, Leslie answered immediately, "I think we've heard Stuart give an explanation for his actions and I think in context now things aren't as bad as they may have appeared."

Ensuring her skirt didn't ride up, Leslie stood up and shook Bullock's hand and the three visitors to the office departed the room after the relevant pleasantries. Lewis looked at his mum with a look of irritation and said, "Thanks for absolutely nothing." He stormed off straight away and left Stuart and Leslie together.

"Now you see why I think he's a dick?" commented Stuart in a hushed voice.

"Come on... I thought you had... a plan for..." she replied, equally hushed and nervously avoiding saying the word 'sex'.

"Does that mean you agree he's a dick?"

Knowing she wasn't going to get anywhere until she did acknowledge his question, Leslie replied, "I didn't disagree now did I? Now hurry up." After an exchange of awkward, nervous looks, Stuart got the message to walk a few paces in front of Leslie. It was a couple of minutes before the couple arrived at the destination, the boys toilets.

"The loo? You've brought me to the loo?" questioned Leslie, her voice incredulous.

"Did you think I had a fancy private office?"

"No, but what if there are people in there?"

"It's class time. Everyone is in class."

"What if someone needs the toilet?"

Stuart's hands were clenched in frustration and, exasperation clear in his voice, he replied, "Welcome to being in your last year of school... we're expected to be grown-up enough to make 'decisions that will shape your future career forever' but we still are kids enough to have to ask permission to go for a piss. Now stop arguing and follow me. I'll wave you away on the bloody unlikely chance someone's in here."

Each time Leslie was reminded of the wide age-gap between them, the guilt of taboo wore off and the excitement it caused tickled her further. Stuart opened the door with his left hand peering in cautiously. He beckoned her in with his right and she enthusiastically grabbed his index finger with her right hand and pinky with her left. She was full of anticipation but the loud clicking of her heels on the tiled floor made her feel more conspicuous than she'd like.

The toilets had three cubicles along the wall with the door; the far wall from this had urinals and between them was an island of sinks. All three cubicles were clearly empty but Leslie dashed for the one nearest, which was the one next to the door. As soon as Stuart was in, she shut the door and locked it then tested the door. It rattled less than she'd expected and gratefully she acknowledged it was definitely closed. She also felt a little less exposed as one of the cubicle walls; the one to the right as she faced inwards, was a solid wall that it shared with the corridor into the toilet.

She aggressively attacked Stuart with her lips. Their tongues entered each other's mouths in seconds. Leslie had desperately wanted Stuart from before she had entered the building. She had enjoyed cumming earlier but it wasn't comparable to feeling his arms and hands wrapped around her body. Then she stopped suddenly.

"Shit," she whispered, "what if there is CCTV?"

"What?!" came a hushed response from Stuart.

12