Conflicted Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to send it to anyone."

Leslie turned round but covered her breasts with her hands and crossed her legs, "Please Bully Boy?"

Using her new pet name for him seemed to have the desired effect of talking him down without making him too disappointed, "Can't believe you'd let me fuck you all over your kitchen but not trust me with a naked photo, but whatevs; girls are weird. I'll put a note in my phone."

Leslie kissed her teenage boyfriend and stroked his hard-on for a couple of seconds before reluctantly pulling away. She left the dining room, ascended the stairs and entered the master bathroom, and got ready to shower. Leslie wanted to make sure she was extra clean, if she was going to let Stuart near her 'other hole' but she also just need a few minutes to calm herself of both nervousness and excitement.

----

Leslie exited the bathroom about fifteen minutes later, after drying herself and redressing in just her heels, leaving the stained fishnet stockings on the bathroom floor. She made her way to the stairs when she heard Stuart call her name from Lewis's room. She entered the room to find him on the bed, just in his underwear. The kissed for a second before he gestured for her to turn around, and then she felt him dab dry her lower back.

"Just a minute babe, most of it has come off," he said, whilst redrawing their tally of orgasms. Leslie made a sigh of relief to herself knowing she'd be able to clean it off before her husband saw.

"Done," said Stuart, turning Leslie round with his hands on her hips, "So, I thought since we're both gonna pop a cherry here, could be kinda fun to kill two birds with one stone, and break in this bed. Pretty sure it's never seen any action."

The dutiful housewife in Leslie was about to object on the grounds she had put down new sheets on Friday but she then chuckled to herself about her ability to think about mundane chores, even now. 'Maybe I need this more than I thought,' she wondered to herself.

"On the bed, Babe, doggy style," ordered Stuart.

Leslie obeyed, and quickly felt cold KY-Jelly trickle down over her bumhole. The contrasting sensation between the lingering warmth of the shower and tingling cool of the lube made her nipples harden in response. She waited a few seconds then looked back over her shoulder to see Stuart trying to put on a condom.

Perhaps sensing she was about to ask him if he needed help, Stuart spoke, "Nearly done, just trying to fit a big dick into a normal condom, you know."

Leslie smiled to herself; Stuart's moments of inexperience and his attempt to show off to her were so adorable it only helped to make her appreciate his natural confidence and his innate ability to pleasure her. She contemplated how lucky she was, when she felt his left hand grip her butt cheek and forcefully pull her towards him. Within seconds he had turned from her cute teenage boyfriend back to Bully Boy.

The horny, naked, married middle-aged woman felt her son's bully press his dick against her lube-covered arsehole. She lowered her head to the mattress and pushed back against him with her hips, whilst he remained standing off the bed; left hand pulling her towards him and right hand guiding his cock into her.

"Relax you slut, just relax. More you think about it makes it tighten up."

Leslie blanked her mind, trying not to subconsciously squeeze her anal passage closed. She sniffed in the fabric detergent of the bedsheet and tried to think about things she needed to do round the house before her family came back tomorrow.

Just then she felt a strange, but pleasurable feeling of an object penetrate her where she had never been entered before. She heard him squeeze some more lube onto his dick as he moaned, in pleasure, how tight she was. As he went further into her, she felt full and stretched; it was a new sensation that, as of now, only Stuart had made her feel. He went right up until their pelvises were touching, before pulling back until only his bell-end was inside her. Being so full had been an alien feeling for her but him pulling out like that made her feel empty, making her want him deep again.

He began to thrust into her faster now, disregarding her yelps of discomfort. She was glad though, because, unlike what she'd expected, it was quite a satisfying experience, which helped her overcome whatever pain being stretched was causing her.

Leslie wasn't sure she would enjoy this, but what surprised her even more, was that she could feel Stuart's dick pushing against her g-spot. The wall between her two passages was rubbing against her most sensitive place and she was actually getting pleasure from being fucked in her arse. At least she now understood why women ever agreed to do this in the first place.

Leslie moved her hand to her clit and began to massage it. She rubbed it frantically worried that he might come sooner than usual, "Baby, hold out, I might cum soon."

"From being fucked your ass? Cool."

She could feel it coming; it wasn't going to be as good as one she got from Stuart having normal sex with her but an orgasm is an orgasm.

"So... fucking... close... eughnnnnnnn," she screamed into the mattress.

Stuart slowed down and pulled out. Leslie turned round to face him, and smiled blissfully fully in her post-orgasmic high. She thought about how weirdly empty her arse felt at that moment, when she looked at the condom Stuart was still wearing.

"Baby, you didn't cum..."

"Yeah, I was holding off like you asked, then when you came I stopped just coz of how surprised I was. I've got some sort of magic cock that if it touches you, you cum. NASA might want to study it or some shit."

"What are you talking about?" giggled Leslie and stood up to kiss her boyfriend on the lips, "I'll dispose of this and then you can cum wherever you like."

She unsheathed his dick carefully; a little cautious about touching something that had been in her bum, then thought about where to dispose of the condom without it being accidentally found. She let Stuart draw one more tally on her back.

Back in the bathroom, she rolled the condom in some loo roll and placed the evidence of her affair in the small bin, under a few more discarded items; she was the only one that ever emptied the bin so she, nervously, convinced herself that it should be fine. She quickly washed her hands and eagerly, almost skipping, returned to her son's bedroom.

---

Leslie had woken up before Stuart; they had managed to sleep in the single bed, spooning the entire night, except for the times they had drowsy sex, of course. She had almost never been able to sleep an entire night spooning with her husband, but somehow, she and Stuart had manged to find a comfortable position without even trying. It had taken a good twenty minutes for her to will herself out of bed; she was so comfortable with her boyfriend's arms embracing her chest and his warm breath caressing her neck.

However, she had to go pick up her daughter around midday after making sure she had tidied up all the evidence that she had been cheating on her husband with the boy who bullied their son. She had flakes of dried cum on her breasts and stomach so as she climbed out the bed she planned to at least wipe herself down with a couple of wet-wipes. A shower seemed pointless considering she was most likely going to have sex a couple more times before sending Stuart home. As she headed towards the bedroom door, a half-asleep Stuart hoarsely complimented her naked body and, eyes not even open, yawned that she should stay naked.

So with that, Leslie, naked but, thanks to a brief bathroom visit, less cum-stained, began to clean the house. Living room; tidy and reorganise the cushions, as well as think of an excuse for the ripped armrest. Kitchen; load the dishwasher and wipe down the surfaces where they had sex. Dining room; make sure the chair was still stable and tidy up Stuart's stuff into his bag. Leslie and Malcolm's bedroom; get the fishnet stockings and stash them in Stuart's bag. Guest room; dump Stuart's bag.

All that was left was Lewis's room. She had about an hour before she had to leave to get her daughter, which was enough time to give the room a tidy and then slip back into bed with Stuart for another round. Malcolm and Lewis weren't due home until the evening so she could finish tidying Lewis's room after bringing Katie home.

"Babe... come to bed," croaked Stuart.

"Just need to put..." grunted Leslie, as she tried to put the arms back on Lewis's computer chair, "this on the chair."

She looked over at the right arm, trying to figure out how she did that one and then after a few seconds saw what she had done wrong. She looked round the room, sure that most of the stuff was back in its place. Not that Lewis would notice things being out of place on the mess of his room.

"Now," said Leslie, turning to her boyfriend and sliding Lewis's bed covers away to reveal Stuart's morning wood, "time to deal with you!"

She slid her mouth up and down a couple of times; Stuart encouraging her with a lazy hand on her back of head. Feeling how hard his cock was already, she quickly stopped and clambered onto the bed excitedly. Morning wood was always the hardest time for her husband, and Stuart seemed to follow this rule too. However, already ahead of her husband in the size department, Stuart's extra-rigid member outstripped any feeling she had ever had before. She swung her hips back and forth, knowing she would eventually have a truly spectacular orgasm.

Stuart, who was just about awake now, grabbed her thighs to stop her, and then, still a little raspy, said, "Babe... let me go on top, wanna try something."

She shimmied round him, stopping briefly to kiss his neck and smell his musk, before lying down. Her head just touched the top pillow before Stuart pulled it out from underneath her and grabbed her right butt-cheek.

"Lift your hips."

Leslie followed unquestioningly and watched as her son's pillow was placed beneath her bum. Stuart's arms made powerful column's either side of her head as his rock-solid member effortlessly slid into her wet tunnel, filling it completely and making her gasp and swear. For a boy who had been unconscious barely 5 minutes previously Stuart got up to pace with almost no hesitation. Leslie swung her legs round her boyfriend's waist and arms across his upper back.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she exclaimed, "This... this can't be read... I've died... this is heaven... this fuck can't be real..."

Each thrust by Stuart elicited a 'fuck' or a 'god' or just an incomprehensible grunt. The angle of the pillow, plus his extra hard cock was enough to bring Leslie to her precipice in what must have been less than two minutes. She rolled her knees up to meet her hands, so she could grab them pull her hips up just that... little... bit... more...

"Uhn..... fuuuuck..." she squeaked, with barely any breath left. Leslie convulsed to violently her foot banged into a poster of the blonde girl from the Big Bang Theory and pulled it off the wall but her body uncontrollably pulsated with orgasm-quakes, gasping with each twitch. Leslie was so light-headed that her vision blurred and her thoughts were fuzzy but she felt wetness gushing out of her onto her upper thighs, her vulva and her butt cheeks. Stuart stopped and pulled out, which caused his hard-on to spring back and flick cum right across her body.

"Looks like you had a big one too," she groaned, so drained of energy that she was unable to emit anything other than a low monotone.

"Babe, I never came. Think you fucking squirted."

"Wha?"

"Yeah, like you girl squirted all over the place. Fucking awesome."

"I... don't think I can. Is that even possible?"

"Fuck, did I make you squirt for the first time ever? Told you! Fucking NASA will want to see this cock. Scientific miracle."

He entered her eagerly again, so wet it actually made a squelching noise as he went in.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum in you so deep. See if I can make you squirt again. How would you like my cum and your cum rolling down your leg as you speak to your cunt son."

"Yes... please," she drowsily agreed.

They both grunted, telling each other how they wanted their mixed up cum streaming down her leg, as Stuart pounded into her faster and faster, heading towards a mutual orgasm.

"Here it comes you slutty, slutty MILF."

"Oh Bully Boy."

They both, in sync, moaned. Leslie's back arched, Stuart's cock pulsed and the gravel of the front driveway crunched under the wheels of a car.

Leslie's mind was a thick fog or a raging snow storm but one thought pierced through the dizzying haze like an ultra-high beam headlight. She had to get Stuart into the guest bedroom, including the clothes he had scattered across Lewis's bedroom, and then get to her room and dress herself in a night robe. She had no more than twenty seconds and all the energy of a woman who had been almost fucked into a coma.

One; "Stuart! Get out of the bed, pick up your clothes!". Two; push him up while getting onto her knees. Three; on her knees, he's almost off the bed. Four; notice that she's dripping cum everywhere. Five; grab the pillow and wipe between her legs. Six; hop off the bed whilst putting the pillow back at the head of the bed. Seven; see Stuart has all of his clothes in hand. Eight; "Stuart, down the hall to the left, all the way". Nine; assess the sheets to see they are soaked but not that visible because they are white. Ten; grab her heels from the side of the bed and run to the door. Eleven; see him entering the guest bedroom and start running to her own bedroom. Twelve; see the guest bedroom door shut. Thirteen; reach her own bedroom. Fourteen; get to her wardrobe. Fifteen; open her wardrobe and chuck her heels towards the shoe rack. Sixteen; hear the front door open. Seventeen; grab her night robe from behind the bedroom door. Eighteen; right arm through the robe. Nineteen; left arm. Twenty; tie the robe.

Leslie's heart was racing; she had managed to hide Stuart and cover herself, but Lewis's bed was soaked with sexual fluids, Stuart was still in the house and she still had writing all over her lower back.

She stepped into the corridor as she heard footsteps up the stairs. Lewis was heading straight to his room. Leslie's heart pounded even faster.

"Hi sweetie, where are you going?"

"Room, don't feel well. We had takeaway and Dad thinks I ate something funny."

"Well sweetie, let me see if you're ok."

"Mum. Room."

"I... uh was trying to clean... um... your window... and spilt the stuff on your bed..."

"It's fine. I feel so queasy. Just need to lie down."

She saw Lewis shut the door and heard clothes get chucked onto the floor. She didn't hear any complaints so she took another sigh over the partial victory.

"Malcolm," she called to her husband, who was taking off his outerwear and shoes, still at the front door, "Why are you back so early? Is Lewis ok?"

"He was throwing up really early this morning but he stopped by around 7."

"Why didn't you call me?" scolded Leslie, annoyed that she was put in the predicament but also genuinely concerned.

"I texted you then called you twice!"

"What? The phone didn't ring?"

"Oh, the phone must've done that thing where it rung your mobile instead of the house phone."

"Malcolm! You should've made sure you called the house."

"Sweetheart, he's not dead. I know you're worried but he just needs rest. I haven't had breakfast, so I'll make some toast if you want to go check on Lewis."

Lewis could wait; she really hoped he was alright but her pressing concern was Lewis's bully and her illicit teenage lover. She rushed upstairs and headed to the guest bedroom. It was empty. She looked around the room, including inside the wardrobe but no sign of Stuart. She went back into her bedroom and grabbed her phone from the bed stand where it was charging. As Malcolm had said, a two missed phone calls and a text from him, but there also was a text from Stuart, 'hiding in the back yard. Wat shud I do'.

'Wait there. I'll come get you.'

Leslie grabbed a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, a jumper and a pair of plimsoles and dressed herself as quickly as she could. She practically jumped down the stairs as she heard the toaster pop.

"Honey," she said as she entered the kitchen, "I need to go pick up Katie."

"Sure," replied Malcolm, as he grabbed butter from the fridge, "I'm going to go upstairs and nap, I've been up with Lewis since 4 am. You might want to fix your hair though. You look like you've been dragged through a hedge."

"Lovely Malcolm," she retorted, then realised she had no right to be indignant about her husband, considering her hair was such a mess because of having sex with a teenage boy who was probably crouched in the garden just 10 feet away from them.

"Rather me say it than Hayley's parents think you're fresh from a romp in the sack."

Leslie's heart jumped, before she realised her husband was making an unintentionally right-on-the-mark joke. She texted Stuart asking him to wait two more minutes, and then told Katie she'd be there in half-an-hour. Malcolm kissed her on the cheek and then headed to the stairs towards their bedroom.

She hurried out through the front door and walked round the garage to the back garden. If she wasn't so on edge, Leslie might have found it funny to see Stuart crouched behind a bush, clearly and thankfully obscured from the windows of the house. She waved at him and he dashed over to her, staying low until out of view of the kitchen window.

"How the hell?" she whispered.

"Jumped out the bedroom window, didn't I?"

"You what?"

"Yeah, onto the garage. Thought the trees over there would keep me covered from the neighbours."

"I... wow," she whispered louder in surprise and with genuine amazement in her voice, "Thanks."

----

Leslie pulled up a street away from Stuart's house, as Stuart told her his mum would be home. She leant into him to give him a kiss when he told her to wait for a second.

"I believe I've got a few more to add," he continued, pulling the pen from his pocket.

"You had like ten seconds to get out Lewis's room and somehow grabbed that?"

"Nah, found it wrapped in my jeans when I got to the other bedroom. Just remembered I put it in my pocket now. Turn round."

"You serious? What are you even going to do once you draw them on?"

"Take a photo."

"Baby... I thought we said... that I wasn't quite comfortable..."

"I jumped through a window so I wouldn't get caught... surely that earns a pic?"

"I... what if someone looks through your phone?"

"I'll put it on my laptop, delete it from my phone and it won't go on the internet."

"Baby..."

"Babe... window."

She kissed him on the lips then faced her back to him... after all, he had proved he was willing to keep their tryst secret. She lifted up her top and felt the pen write two for her and one for him. She was tempted to tell him he could another ten strokes for the orgasm where she squirted.

Clearly, he had the same thought, "Feel I should get an extra few points for making you squirt all over the little weiner's bed. Done."

She dropped her top and turned back to see him showing her his phone.

"Check it out, I gave you six more," he gloated.

"Wow, certainly felt amazing," she replied and pecked him on the lips, "so what did you say I had to do? Give you six blowjobs?"

"Yeah, but I know you'd do that anyway. Just kinda thought it was hot drawing on you. Thought it might be fun to see how good I could fuck you. Also, I kinda like the idea of a tattoo down there."

"Oh, you mean, a tramp stamp?"

"Yeah, kinda looks hot doesn't it?" he asked hopefully, showing her the phone again.

"I need to pick up Katie," she said, and kissed him for a few seconds.