Conflicted Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and he excitedly told her to open his card to her. She carefully pulled out the card and the wrapped gift. She opened the envelope first and pulled out a card with a fairly simple design on the front and read 'To a wonderful girlfriend on Christmas'. She smiled and opened it up to read the inside, 'Hey Babe, In so many ways being with you has made my life so much better. That's why I really want to treat you, so I hope you enjoy the voucher. Merry Christmas! Lots of love, Stuart xx'.

Enclosed with the card was a piece of paper, which was folded once to about the size of a credit card. Eagerly, she opened it and read 'This voucher entitles the holder to a three course meal for two patrons. Validity Sun-Thu, evening à la carte or set menu (6pm)'. She looked at the logo in the top corner and had a momentary shock.

"Stuart, I know this place, it's a really fancy French restaurant, it must've been really expensive!"

"It wasn't too bad, I got a deal for it," replied Stuart, looking a little bashful at Leslie's excitement, "I had some money saved from a summer job and I just thought it was worth it for all the stuff you've done for me. Gotta admit though, I don't really understand most of what is on the menu."

Leslie giggled and then kissed the air in front of the phone's camera.

"I can't wait to see what's in this one," she said, genuinely beaming with anticipation at her teenage lover.

She carefully unwrapped the package and saw some lacy pink material. Pulling apart the wrapping paper further, she realised it was a lingerie set and, unsurprisingly, a pretty skimpy one at that. The top was a black bra with pink lace and some pretty bows, the bottom was a lacy thong, probably the smallest she ever owned; the front was just a diamond of pink material, with three black thin straps that ran around the sides to connect to a flimsy t-back, which was adorned with another pink bow.

"Wow Stuart, this is really pretty," she said, as she checked the label, "and it's the right size!"

"Oh yeah... that was tricky, I kept wanting to check the size of your underwear but you almost never fucking wear any," he stuck his tongue out at her and continued, "thought maybe you needed another nice pair to wear."

Still looking at the label she said, "And this is a really nice set! Victoria's Secret! Stuart, you've spent so much!"

"Hey, you're a slut, but you're classy too. An elegant slut."

She flicked her hair back, in a faux glamourous way, and then stuck her bare breasts out for the camera.

"Do you want me to wear them now? Or for the next time I see you?"

"Definitely today, kinda hot knowing you're wearing sexy underwear I got you for Christmas."

She gave him a naughty smile and then balanced the phone on the countertop so that he could watch her put on her new underwear. She slid the thong on first, slowly and sensually, gliding the fabric against her smooth skin. When she pulled it up over her crotch, she turned around and made a show of pulling the thin back deep into her butt cleft.

She saw Stuart tip his phone down and pointed it at his cock, which was rock-hard. He held the camera there long enough to show her he was gently stroking it before he pointed the camera back at his eager grin. She walked a little closer to the camera, which was a bit above waist height, until her sex filled most of the field-of-view being transmitted to him. She rubbed her intimate area, through the thin fabric of her new thong, for a few seconds, before stepping back and putting her body back in shot.

Not sure how to make putting on a bra look as sexy as sliding on a thong, she didn't try anything elaborate when pulling it on, but when it was on, she squeezed her breasts and played with the cups of the bra, pretending that she was labouring over adjusting the fit. She stuffed the card and wrapping into her gym bag, bending at the waist and presenting her bum to the camera as she did so, and then picked up the phone again, putting the headphones back in her ears.

"How do I look?" she asked, panning down to show her thong and pierced belly.

"Ugh... babe I'm gonna cum like any second just from looking at your slutty body."

Leslie was about to check herself out in the mirror when she heard a knock at the door. Her heart began to race, but she calmed herself by looking at the door and seeing it was still firmly locked. She had hidden the wrapping for her illicit gifts, so there was nothing immediately incriminating around her.

"Who is it? I'll be a few minutes," yelled Leslie, as she removed one of the headphones from her ear.

"It's me, Mum," came Lewis's voice.

"Fucks sake, it's the dickhead isn't it? Always interrupting at the best bits," came Stuart's voice in one ear.

"Quiet," she commanded in a whisper.

"Dad said the loo roll is finished downstairs and told me to come get some."

"I'll get him to go away," whispered Leslie, intending to tell him she'll sort out the toilet roll after she was done in the bathroom.

"No! Wait!" exclaimed Stuart, "Let him in."

"Why?!" she whispered, "I'm half naked..."

"Yeah, I know, that's why it's hot. All you're wearing is the tattoo you got for me, the belly piercing you got for me and the underwear I gave you."

"Stu..."

"Go on... you're a slut... my slut..."

"Mum? Shall I tell Dad you'll do it?"

"Wait..." she said, thinking about the fictional younger, sluttier woman in her day dream about Stuart.

She quickly flipped the camera mode from facing her to facing away and looked around for somewhere to put it that wouldn't be obvious. She wrapped the headphone cord around the midsection then half stuck it out of the pocket of her gym bag, angled so the lens was pointing at the bathroom door, but looked inconspicuous.

She stopped the door, stomach churning a little with nerves, and listened for a second, to check if she could hear anyone other than her son. Pretty sure he was alone, she unlocked the door, hands trembling. Projecting outward confidence, she swung the door open until her exposed body was mostly on show.

She saw her son's eyes dart along the length of her body, momentarily hesitating on her breasts, but she didn't react in anyway. She noticed an embarrassed expression spread across his face, as his eyes locked intently with hers, clear he was trying to ensure eye contact.

"Uh... yeah... uh..." he spoke, voice stumbling at first, "Just two or three rolls please..."

Leslie turned round, knowing she was presenting him with her entirely bare buttocks, but once she wasn't looking at Lewis anymore, she directed her thoughts at Stuart and pretended her son wasn't there. The toilet roll was kept in a little basket next to the toilet, and she strode over to it with Stuart-fuelled sexy confidence. She bent over at the waist, legs spread to shoulder width, so that she could open the basket's lid. After a few seconds, she realised she was actually mooning her son, getting carried away in her 'sexy mode'.

Feeling self-conscious, she dropped her bum to her ankles, whilst her feet went up on tip-toes, and retrieved three rolls from the basket. Calmly, she handed them to her son, and then shut the door as soon as Lewis was out the threshold. Leslie, embarrassed, yet undeniably excited, lent back on the door and took a deep breath. She grabbed her phone from her bag and put the headphones back in.

She spoke, quietly still, as soon as she had flipped the camera round to selfie mode, "Oh my fucking god, I can't believe you made me do that..."

"Fuck Leslie, that was so hot, you were such a..."

Leslie caught sight of herself in the mirror and her jaw dropped, before she immediately yelped down the phone, forgetting to keep her voice down for the first few words, "Oh fuck! Stuart, you didn't tell me it's a sheer bra!"

Leslie stared at her chest. It wasn't transparent but there was, just visible, but unmistakably, the dark circles of her nipples under her bra. She looked down at her crotch and it too was slightly see-through, enough to make out her trimmed 'landing strip'.

"Oh god, I can't believe you let me do that when I'm pretty much naked!"

"Dunno, didn't actually realise they were see-through," he said, not sounding bothered, then added, "Makes it kinda hotter though."

"No it doesn't!" she retorted, but secretly, she knew exactly what he meant.

"Come on, it's not like it covers much even if wasn't see-through. Babe, that was fucking hot and you know it. I almost came like 10 times when you were prancing around. Oh and guess what."

She tried to conceal her nervously excited smile, "What?"

"Lewis totally checked out your ass when you bent over."

"Awwww, yuck. No he didn't!" she exclaimed, once again momentarily losing control of her volume.

Leslie saw he was about to speak again, and she thought of how uncomfortable it was to have her son stare at her barely covered breasts, so she interjected, "He didn't."

"OK. Still was hot though..."

"Glad you liked it... but my phone is so close to dying, FaceTime usually kills it," she pulled a sad face before continuing it, "I'll try to send you a message soon."

"Wait! I was gonna ask if you wanted to see each other later."

"Are you mad? Do I come round and meet the parents? Or do you want to come and meet my family," she stopped and smirked, "Well, you already know Lewis."

"No, I'm not saying that, I know we can't do that," he said, with a 'duh' expression, "So, I'm going to see my brother with my mum and grandparents after lunch. My dad and my other gran are there now. Basically, after I'm done with my bro, I said I'd go over to my dad's flat after as it's not too far from where Cameron is. I thought, on the way, we could maybe do it in your car?"

"But how do I get away from my family?"

"I think it'd only be a 10 minute drive from your house."

"Send me the address," she said, but the thought actually made her sad, because she doubted she could get away and she felt like she was letting him down.

"OK, I'll send the postcode. I'll be heading over about 4, so let me know if you can meet."

As the couple said bye, Leslie kissed her lips towards the screen and, immediately, she started to think of ways to meet Stuart without raising suspicion.

****

The family was done with the main course of Christmas Lunch; her nephews and Malcolm were pecking at the scraps from the turkey, but the remaining members of the table were slouching with food fatigue. Leslie had eaten a lot less than the rest of them, as she was still hoping to meet Stuart and didn't want to be bloated for a quickie in the car.

Lewis hadn't acted in any way different to Leslie after her earlier exposure to him, though, she thought, and it may have been her imagination, that he may have looked at her breasts a couple of times.

The seven members of Leslie's family were also joined by a childhood friend of Leslie's, Alan. Alan's wife had also been a friend of Leslie and Steph, but she had passed away a couple of years previously. Leslie had invited him over this year as he happened to live quite close by and she didn't want him spending Christmas alone.

"So, Alan, you seeing anyone?" asked Steph, which made Leslie tense for a second, unsure if it was too soon to ask, but Steph, and the rest of the table except for Leslie, had had a few drinks by now.

"Well... I have signed up for online dating," he replied, to a chorus of 'oooo'.

"Go on, go on, Uncle Alan, tell us more," said Katie, and Leslie gave her a raised eyebrow and moved her glass of wine a few centimetres away.

"Well, to be honest, there's nothing to tell. Most women my age are bitter divorcees. I'm apparently 'not like other men, not like their horrible ex-husbands'," he said, doing an impression of an angry sniping voice.

"Oh, that's a shame," said Leslie, "How many women have you met?"

"Well I've been on dates with maybe 8 women in the past 6 months? And there was only one I'd say was worth a second date."

"Oh who was that?" asked Steph.

"She works in marketing. She's really pretty. She's Canadian too, not too far from where my parents grew up."

"Sounds great, what's the catch?"

"No catch, she's just 32."

"Hey hey there stud," cheered Tony, giving him a nudge with his elbow, before continuing, "Younger lady."

"Hey, Tony, what's wrong with women in their 40s?" snapped his wife, with a semi-serious tone.

"Well, present company excluded, of course, as Alan says, maybe older women can be..."

"Be what?"

"I feel I should be quiet now."

"Probably for the best," said Steph, and gave him a dirty look, but she continued, "I just think if Alan here was an equally good-looking eligible woman, and said she was dating a man over a decade younger, you woudn't be like, 'ohh hey...' look, we don't even have word for a woman stud!"

Leslie remained quiet. She felt a little uneasy at the topic of conversation.

"It's different."

"Why?"

Leslie, not sure she wanted to hear the reasons, interrupted, "How about we cheers to Alan and his lovely girlfriend, younger or not."

Taking the hint to finish the topic, the table all raised their glasses, except Katie, whose glass Leslie had taken, and replaced with her unused one, taking a small sip. As they put their glasses down, a phone ring tone went off.

"Oh, that's mine, I'll turn it off," said Alan, then he paused for a second, "Actually, excuse me, it's my sister-in-law."

As Alan left the room, Leslie looked over at the clock. 3pm... she would have to text Stuart soon and say she couldn't see him. She felt a hollow disappointment.

"Sorry guys, I think I'll have to go sooner than expected," announced Alan, as he came back into the room.

"What's wrong?" asked Leslie.

"Pat's just called to say that their car won't start, so they can't get down to see her parents."

Pat was Alan's wife's sister. Alan had explained that he would go see his wife's parents on Boxing Day, but Pat was supposed to reach them on Christmas Day. Alan said he would go see them, today but he needed to book a taxi. Leslie saw her opportunity.

"I've not been drinking. I've literally had this one sip of wine," she said, hoping no one would question her suspicious tee-total behaviour.

"Les, I can find a taxi. I just thought I had until tomorrow to sober up."

"Don't be silly, you said they live just beyond Weybridge; that's a 20 minute drive without traffic. If we leave in about 20 minutes, you can finish your wine and you'll be there before 4."

"Are you sure?"

"Alan, we're not bungling you into a taxi on Christmas day, enjoy your drink."

Leslie smiled and tidied some of the dishes from table, giving her cover to sneak a text to her son's bully.

****

Leslie dropped Alan at his in-law's house and entered the destination of Stuart's dad's flat into her satnav. Steph had almost scuppered her plan by offering to come with her. When Leslie declined she thought, but wasn't sure, that Steph gave her a funny look, like she knew what Leslie was planning. Despite that, her plan to meet Stuart was on-track and minutes before 4, Leslie pulled up in the residents parking, which had many empty spaces, as presumably many of the parking spots' regular owners had gone to other parts of the country for Christmas.

She had already got into the back seat, and her sequined mini dress sat on the front passenger seat, as she had slipped it off in anticipation. All she was wearing now was her special underwear from Stuart, and her tan overcoat. She saw Stuart come round the back of the apartment building and walk towards her car. She hadn't seen him in 5 days, but it felt like weeks.

Once Stuart saw her waiting, he sped up to a slow jog, until he reached the door to the back seat. He entered the car briskly, 'brr-ing' as he left the cold outdoors. Leslie didn't even give him time to speak, and, judging by the temperature of his cheeks and nose, time to warm up. One minute of kissing and dry humping sorted Stuart out however. He started to pull open her coat, so Leslie sat on the opposite side of the car and remove it, exposing her skimpy underwear.

"Fuck me... look even hotter in real life babe... and sluttier..."

Leslie pulled aside the crotch of her thong and, voice desperate, said, "I've been ready to fuck you for almost a week now, please fuck me, I'm so horny."

Stuart didn't waist a second, he undid his trousers and pulled up his shirt until his solid hard-on was free. He slipped inside of her and she gasped loudly as she felt how rigid he was; she felt no give in his erection, it could well have been made of stone. As soon as he started pumping into her, she knew she would be in for an amazing orgasm. She had masturbated almost twice a day since she last saw him, which tempered her appetite each time but never fully satisfied her, nor did sex with Malcolm; this is what she'd wanted, no needed, since she last saw him.

"Fuck Babe, me too, I've not cum in like two days," he grunted in between her eager passionate kisses, "I wanted to save up a huge load for when I next saw you."

Leslie thought about this situation; it was Christmas Day, and she was in the back of her car, frantically fucking her teenage boyfriend, who was the bully of her son, and she was decorated with a piercing, a tattoo and sexy underwear, all for him. She was Stuart's sex toy, just a thing for him to dress-up and play with. She was his sex toy. A toy to fuck. Leslie felt herself ready to climax in record time.

Barely able to get the words out, she gasped and panted, "Am I a sex toy to you?"

"Fuck yeah, baby," he said, as if it was nothing to turn a married mother into your very own plaything.

"Say it, tell me it!" she gasped again, "Am I just a toy for you to fuck when horny?"

"Yeah, you're just a sex toy. Just a slutty toy. That's what sluts like you are."

She screamed loudly and shuddered hard as she had the best orgasm that week. At that moment she perceived only two things; the thought that she was the sex toy for a boy much less than half her age and the mind-blowing orgasm that that boy was giving her. As Leslie's body completely relaxed, Stuart's still strong and tense; he had not quite finished yet.

"Gonna cum loads inside you Leslie, you'll have cum dripping out of you all day."

Leslie kissed him, and remembered that the explosive orgasms he gave her may be the best feeling she had ever experienced, but watching, smelling, tasting and feeling Stuart's cum was a close second.

"Baby, I want to feel your cum all over me. Spray it on my stomach and my pants and my bra. I want your sticky, thick cum on me when I go home. I want to feel it on my skin when I'm with Lewis. Cum all over your sex toy."

Stuart sped up, the look on his face ecstatic, then he pulled out and jerked off, his spunk flying out almost instantly. Ropes of thick, gloopy cum, twice as voluminous as usual sprayed out like a fan across her body. The sperm that reached her chest was like a watery film, streaked with flecks of white, but the heavier viscous ejaculate landed just beyond the tip of Stuart's cock, leaving globs of jelly on her lower stomach. She watched as his erection turned limp and dribbled cum onto her thong.

"Pass my dress, baby, I want to feel your sticky cum on me for the rest of the day."

"Leslie... that's so fucking hot," replied Stuart, passing her dress from the front seat.

Stuart helped her shimmy the dress down over her body, as the car wasn't the easiest place to get redressed, and she felt the inner lining of the dress smear his cum across her skin. She was aware she may regret this later, but right now it felt so hot. Older women could be as fun as younger women, if not more so because of all their experience.

Leslie kissed Stuart bye, but they quickly turned to a passionate make-out session. Leslie reached down to her thong and was about to pull it down when she looked at the time. She knew it was time for her to head back, but her mind wandered back to her daydream from yesterday. Leslie imagined Lewis at the shops looking around, but instead of Leslie and Lewis, he was with his fictional fiancée.