Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EldridgeinOO
EldridgeinOO
1,025 Followers

Kelsey winked at her brother who gave her a guarded smile in return. She knew he was rather surprised at what she was doing, or at least the fact she was doing it in public, but she was so horny that she wasn't going to stop for anything. She briefly glanced over at Amanda, seeing her former girlfriend nibble on her bottom lip while staring at her three friends. Damon asked Amanda something, and she just nodded, never moving her eyes.

Kelsey smiled and teasingly bit Carynne's neck once she returned her attention to the little goddess trapped between Stacey and herself. She let one hand trail lower until it slipped underneath Carynne's skirt, and she groaned softly when she let her fingers slide over Carynne's panties. They were absolutely soaked, and she was almost desperate to put a finger in Carynne's cunt. She teasingly began to curl her left index finger underneath Carynne's dripping underwear, seeking out that delicious pussy.

Stacey lifted Carynne up a little higher, then she took one of the small goddess' nipples in her mouth.

"Wait," Carynne moaned, shivering under the combined touch of her friends. "Take my panties off first."

"Are you serious?" Kelsey half grinned, half gasped. She wasn't sure whether to be shocked or delighted. "Baby, with that skirt... if I take your panties off, everyone will be able to see... everything!"

"You're a bit late in worrying about that, don't you think?" Carynne giggled, pointedly looking at her own exposed tits.

"Hey, I just did that because I know you love it," Kelsey protested with a cute little smile.

"Uh-huh, sure!" Carynne grinned sarcastically. "Besides, I told you there was a reason I put panties on. I want you to take them off, and I want to listen to everyone gasp when they realize they will be able to see everything!"

Stacey took a brief break from sucking on the firm nipple in her mouth, and she gently kissed Carynne's lips. "You little exhibitionist slut!" she giggled.

Carynne smiled at her, then she moaned at the feel of Stacey's tongue lashing her nipple again. "Kel, please. Do it!"

Kelsey swallowed, and before she knew what she was really doing she was already sinking to her knees. She let her hands trail teasingly across Carynne's side, grinning at the ticklish shivers that rippled through the delicious body underneath her fingertips, and they slowly slid underneath the flimsy thing that barely even deserved to be called a skirt. With the way the skirt was scrunched up on her hips because of the way Stacey was holding her, Carynne was already pretty much showing off her ass to everyone, Kelsey realized.

Even amidst the huge crowd of spectators, she could almost feel the pair of eyes burning into her back, and she glanced over her shoulder at a wide-eyed Siara who was staring at her with a mixture of disbelief and excitement. Kelsey grinned at that look, easily recognizing it; it seemed her fantasy of fucking Siara together with Carynne might not be as far-fetched as she'd originally thought.

She cupped Carynne's ass and gently squeezed it before hooking her thumbs underneath the waistband of the lacy, black panties. She almost hissed when she felt how hot Carynne's skin was, and she couldn't stop herself from leaning a little forward and softly biting Carynne's ass.

Carynne pushed her butt back as soon as Kelsey's teeth touched it. Kelsey nipped at Carynne's ass several times; then, with her heart thundering, she slowly let her tongue trail across Carynne's panties-clad slit. The groan that went through the crowd that time was so loud it almost drowned out the music, and Kelsey grinned elatedly—both at the reaction of the crowd, and at her own boldness for doing something like this with dozens, if not hundreds, of people looking on.

"Let me down for a sec, Stace," Carynne said, and Stacey quickly lowered her until she stood, a little wobbly, on both legs. Kelsey began slowly lowering Carynne's panties, moaning at the smell coming from her girlfriend's delectable cunt. She was amazed at how wet Carynne must have been!

Everyone seemed to be holding their breaths while Kelsey slid Carynne's panties down all the way to her ankles, and with a small hop the petite goddess stepped out of them. Kelsey couldn't help herself, and she quickly brought them to her nose, deeply breathing in Carynne's divine scent even as she stood back up.

A naughty idea popped up in Kelsey's mind, and she quickly pulled the panties over Carynne's head and around her neck. After that, she leaned in close and whispered, "Can you smell how wet you are?"

"Uh-huh," Carynne groaned.

Stacey grinned at both of them. "I can smell how wet she is without even needing those panties."

Kelsey's ears were roaring, and she felt slightly light-headed from her excitement. Her pussy was dripping because of her horniness, and she almost wanted to beg Damon to fuck her right then and there! Nobody here knew he was her brother except her friends, they'd all just think he was some guy who got extremely lucky, and... she quickly squashed her rebellious thoughts. She was focused on Carynne!

"Do you want to cum, baby?" Kelsey breathed in Carynne's ear.

"Yes!" Carynne hissed loudly. "Finger me, both of you! Please!"

"Is that all you want?" Kelsey asked, her voice a little bit hoarse. "I'll be happy to do more if you want me to. Just tell me."

Carynne's eyes blazed with desire, but she softly kissed Kelsey's lips. "Just your fingers for now, Kel. I love it when you finger me."

Kelsey nodded with a bright smile, and she slowly brought her hand down. As soon as she felt her fingertips touch the entrance to Carynne's drenched cunt, she quickly jammed two fingers inside the unbelievable goddess. The heat of Carynne's pussy was incredible, and Kelsey moaned at the gripping feeling of her girlfriend's slit.

"Uhm, fuck!" Carynne grunted, then she started grinding and squeezing her pussy up and down Kelsey's fingers.

"Is there room for more?" Stacey grinned, but before Carynne could even nod, Stacey had already jammed another finger beside Kelsey's.

Carynne mewled and shivered at the rough fingerfucking inflicted on her by her two friends. Kelsey was playing with one of her tits from behind, while Stacey was again sucking on her nipples, even as their three fingers kept plowing inside her cunt.

The crowd was getting a little more rowdy, with small shouts of encouragement being uttered here and there, but most of the people were just watching as if in a trance, their eyes drinking in every detail of the three incredible girls in front of them.

Kelsey saw Carynne turn her head, and she grinned at the fire that was burning in her girlfriend's eyes.

"Kel, please... ohhh," Carynne groaned, unable to finish her sentence because that was the exact moment that Stacey began to rub her clit.

Kelsey knew exactly what her friend wanted, so she slid her two fingers deeper inside that fantastic little pussy; then, she curled her thumb into Carynne's tight asshole.

A massive shudder tore through Carynne's body, and Kelsey locked her mouth on her girlfriend's neck, sucking and kissing roughly while simultaneously squeezing Carynne's nipple with her left hand.

"God, yes, you guys! Make me fucking cum!" Carynne squealed. She was almost desperately humping her cunt on the fingers of her friends, and her hands were roughly pulling on Stacey's hair.

Kelsey and Stacey mercilessly plowed Carynne's pussy until Kelsey knew her girlfriend was on the verge of cumming. Carynne's entire body was shaking like crazy, and her nipples seemed almost an inch long. Her juices were leaking out of her fantastic slit, soaking the fingers that were trapped inside it.

Stacey let her tongue trail down Carynne's tummy, licking at her ultra-sensitive belly-button. Kelsey broke the contact between her lips and Carynne's neck and grinned at the sight; she knew that Carynne could cum just from having her tummy licked, much less from having it licked while three fingers were buried in her cunt. She grinned even more when she saw the huge hickey she'd left on Carynne's deeply tanned neck. She teasingly scraped Carynne's earlobe with her teeth, then she whispered, "I love you, my little slut."

Carynne exploded into orgasm, letting out a scream that reverberated through the entire nightclub. Her entire body clenched up, and her pussy practically tore the skin of Kelsey's fingers. "Oh fuck!" she squealed as she began to cum, pulse after pulse of her juice washing over her friends' hands.

"Yeah, cum for us," Kelsey moaned. She wrapped her left arm around Carynne's tummy, just underneath Stacey's face, to keep her from collapsing while her orgasm absolutely tore through her. At the same time she kept plowing her fingers and thumb into Carynne's holes, loving how they clenched and spasmed.

Carynne came for a good fifteen seconds before slumping in Kelsey's grasp. Within seconds she began to purr, and Kelsey smiled happily, kissing the back of her head.

Stacey straightened up and pulled her finger out of Carynne's cunt, then she held it up near Kelsey's mouth. "Do you want it?" she breathed hotly.

Kelsey nodded with a hungry moan, and she took her friend's finger into her mouth, sensuously licking it clean of Carynne's cunt juice. She returned the favor with her own fingers, holding them up for Stacey who wasted no time in sucking them into her own mouth as well.

Vaguely, Kelsey became aware of the crowd around them cheering and roaring their approval for the fantastic show, and she began blushing quite fiercely. Had she really just done all that? A few seconds later, however, a grin popped up on her face, and she nibbled her lip, playing coy while secretly loving it.

Carynne pulled Stacey close for a deep, sultry kiss, then she turned around and gave an even more hungry one to Kelsey. The crowd was absolutely going crazy, loudly applauding, and Carynne gave them all a cocky little grin, bowing slightly to acknowledge their appreciation.

Without saying anything, she quickly slid down to a squat, letting her hands trail over Kelsey's and Stacey's legs. Both girls looked surprised for a second, then they grinned simultaneously when they realized what Carynne was going to do.

Kelsey nibbled her lip harder as she felt Carynne's hand slide underneath her flippy skirt, quickly seeking out her pussy. She'd worn a small pair of panties herself, but Carynne almost disdainfully moved them aside, and without any hesitation her girlfriend plunged two fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck, Carynne!" Kelsey groaned. A shudder of pleasure rippled through her, and she felt her knees wobble. She was turned on beyond belief and wanted nothing more than to cum.

Even with just one hand, Carynne expertly undid the buttons on Stacey's Daisy Dukes, then slid her small hand inside. It had already been pretty obvious that Stacey was not wearing any panties, and Carynne encountered no further resistance in slipping two fingers inside Stacey's cunt as well.

The crowd's roar had quickly died down, and they breathlessly watched the continuation of the show. Both girls groaned as their slutty friend fingered them with a huge grin on her face. Carynne loved showing off, and Kelsey knew that almost nothing got her hotter than having plenty of people watch her while she did so.

Kelsey clenched her pussy on the fingers that plowed inside her, and she quickly felt herself start to lose control. Carynne was not being gentle or teasing, but rather was plunging her fingers in and out at an almost maddening pace, obviously determined to make Kel cum as fast as she possibly could.

Kelsey looked at Stacey who was groaning and squeezing just as much as she was. Both Carynne's arms were pumping up and down, driving deep inside her friends' needy pussies. After a few seconds, Carynne stopped, and she started almost pulling with her fingers buried inside the two of them.

It took a second for Kel and Stacey to figure out that Carynne wanted them closer together, but they quickly did so, coming to stand just inches away from Carynne on either side. Stacey locked her arms around Kelsey's neck and kissed her; a warm, deep kiss that sent even more shivers through Kelsey's spine.

Obviously satisfied with the result, Carynne continued her pumping motions again, sliding her fingers in and out almost like a piston.

Stacey groaned in Kelsey's mouth, and her body began to shake. Kelsey grinned at her friend, recognizing the signs of Stacey's impending orgasm. She quickly slid her hands inside Stacey's shirt, squeezing her friend's tits with her fingers in an effort to get Stacey off more quickly.

Carynne's thumb diddled against Kelsey's clit, and a wave of delight thundered through her pussy; she had to clench her teeth to keep from coming herself already. Even as Stacey began to shudder and groan, she mentally urged her friend to please cum quickly, since she could barely wait to climax herself anymore. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long. Just a few seconds later, Stacey's orgasm washed over her, and her friend let out a loud shriek of pleasure.

Carynne giggled when Stacey came all over her hand, and she quickly jabbed another finger inside. Kelsey put her left arm underneath Stacey's, making sure she didn't fall down because of her obviously delicious orgasm. Stacey locked her hands in Carynne's hair and almost yanked the wonderful little slut's face against her pussy.

Carynne laughed happily and stuck her tongue out, letting it diddle over Stacey's cunt, moaning as she drank Stacey's pussy juice for several long moments before their former cheerleader captain finally relaxed with a content sigh.

Carynne slurped across Stacey's cunt a few more times, then she wordlessly turned her face to Kelsey's slit. Kelsey swiftly lifted up her skirt and pulled it onto her hips, exposing herself fully to the crowd. A loud gasp of amazement went up, and she blushed with pleasure. She knew most people were gasping at the sight of her ass, and again she felt a deep thrill at the thought that people loved her bubble butt so much.

Kelsey let out a long, delighted groan when Carynne's tongue touched her cunt. She was already on fire, and her girlfriend's skilled tongue was too much for her to resist. She locked one of her hands in Carynne's hair and humped the gorgeous face in front of her. After just a few strokes, she felt her orgasm rise up, and she had to struggle to keep from screaming out loud.

She was so caught up in the delicious feelings coursing through her that she never noticed someone moving up behind her. She flinched for a second when she felt an arm being wrapped around her tummy, but she quickly recognized the feel and smell of Amanda.

"Cum, Kel. Cum all over her face!" Amanda whispered. Kelsey leaned her head back against Amanda's shoulder, in the same way Carynne had done earlier with her, and let herself go.

Her entire body almost jumped at her first squirt, and through almost closed eyelids she saw her pussy juice spray across Carynne's tongue, drenching her chin. Carynne groaned in delight, and she pulled her fingers out of Kelsey's slit, giving it free access to squirt even more.

Amanda bit Kelsey's earlobe with a hungry growl. "Drown her!" she hissed hotly, and Kelsey's second squirt was far more massive, splashing fully onto Carynne's face and instantly soaking her. If it hadn't been for Amanda's arms, she would have been unable to stay standing, but instead she just wobbled precariously as her pussy oozed stream after stream of her delicious juice onto her girlfriend's face.

Stacey sank to her knees and quickly began lapping Kelsey's cum off Carynne's face. They grinned as Kelsey squirted one final stream onto both of them before she basically collapsed.

Amanda gently let Kelsey down, sinking to her knees to keep her best friend and lover from falling, and she kissed Kelsey's cheek. "I love you, Kel," Amanda said.

"I love you too, Amanda," Kelsey said sweetly, turning her head slightly to give Amanda a soft kiss. She quickly broke it off again, however, and joined Stacey in licking her own pussy juice off Carynne's face. Carynne had a wonderful grin on her face as the tongues of her lovers lapped and lashed over her, and she tried to get kisses wherever she could.

The crowd was still almost silent, obviously stunned by the ferocity of Kelsey's orgasm, but they soon began roaring twice as loud as they had earlier, wildly applauding.

Amanda smiled at the back of Kelsey's head, and she leaned forward to put another kiss on Kelsey's hair. Her desire coursed through her like crazy, threatening to make her lose herself, and she fiercely bit down on her lower lip. The sharp sting of pain snapped her back to reality even as the bitter tang of blood started filling her mouth.

She got back up and immediately went over to Damon, who was staring at her with a mix of delight and surprise.

"Hey, what was that—" he began.

"Can we go, please?" she interrupted, struggling to keep the tears out of her voice.

"Yeah... oh my God, what happened to your lip?" he asked with obvious concern, gently touching it with the tips of his fingers and frowning when he saw her blood on them.

She just shook her head as tears began to slide down her cheeks. She quickly ran outside without saying another word, nimbly cutting through the packed crowd that was still rapt with attention for the three girls sharing cum on the dance floor.

Damon was stunned. First because of the blatantly slutty show his own sister had put on, then because of Amanda's actions. Though he had loved seeing her help get Kelsey off, he couldn't help but wonder what had suddenly gotten into her. He knew he had to go after her, however, so he quickly tapped Ryan and Siara on the shoulder.

"Hey, I gotta go. It was nice meeting you guys," he said hurriedly. "Sorry, I don't mean to just run out, but—"

Siara smirked at him. "Don't worry, we understand. That was so hot!"

Ryan just grinned, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

Damon sighed. It made sense that they'd think he and Amanda were running out just to go fuck, but he didn't feel like explaining—Amanda was waiting for him! "Yeah. I'll see you guys tomorrow, maybe?"

Ryan nodded. "Yeah, we'll stop by and say hi."

"Alright. See ya!" he said, then he ran off before they could answer. He had to struggle to get through the crowd, and by the time he got outside he saw Amanda running along the beach, going back towards the Ocean Club. He quickly set off after her.

Back inside, Kelsey, Carynne and Stacey were grinning when they finally got up.

"Oh jeez, I can't believe we just did that in front of everybody!" Kelsey gasped at Carynne. "You're turning me into such a slut!"

"You love it, admit it!" Carynne grinned.

"I do," Kelsey said softly. "And I love you."

"Mmmm, I love you too!" Carynne said happily. "And now I want to go back to the villa, and fuck you both until you can't walk anymore!"

Kelsey and Stacey both nodded in eager agreement. "Let me just say goodbye," Kelsey said, turning to the others. When she saw only Ryan and Siara, she figured Amanda and her brother must have run off to go fuck. She felt a sharp pang of loss, but she quickly shoved it aside; she couldn't have it all, she knew. Then a sudden doubt coursed through her—were they off fucking, or was it something else? She sighed at the realization that she really needed to explain everything to them, and she made up her mind to do that at the earliest opportunity.

"Hey," she said to Siara, who was staring at her with her mouth wide open. Ryan was also staring, though his stare was hungry rather than shocked.

"Oh my God... I've never seen something like that before!" Siara gasped.

"Yeah... I'm sorry. It's not like we do this all the time or anything. We just got a little carried away," Kelsey said, slightly embarrassed. She realized how she must have looked.

EldridgeinOO
EldridgeinOO
1,025 Followers