Conflicted: The Fuckbots Run Amok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't scare me," she said, reaching back to touch her bloody crater. With a stubborn heave she shoved herself onto the two rubber cocks; then, like Clint Eastwood staring down Lee Van Cleef, she looked over at Katie and sneered, "Bitch, do your worst."

After a few minutes of watching Kelsey getting royally double-dicked by that ass-bludgeoning bull, I went over to check on Carynne. She still lay where Amanda had dropped her like a mackerel, and was obviously in the middle of a dream. She was crying out about being held captive in some crazy alpine redoubt, moaning about some fucker waterboarding her!

As she tried to get away, her thrashing brought her to the realization that she was awake. When she opened her eyes and saw that her waterboarding episode was nothing more than Katie peeing on her face, she giggled and opened her mouth, letting it fill to overflowing.

"Mmmmmm,someone's been loading up on piña coladas with lotsa pineapple! Very good, Katie, very good!" she said, grinning happily after swallowing it all down.

Katie smiled with pride, then she gestured with her head to the mechanical bull, and Carynne looked over to the playroom.

Although she had a pool of blood spreading around her rear end, Kelsey's expression was one of sheer bliss as she lay unconscious beside the bull. Fuckwhisker, Katie's mongrel cat, was lapping away at Kel's shithammered ass while Amanda hungrily licked every inch of the bull's saddle. "Numm! Numm! Numm!" she giggled.

Turning to me with a sexy grin, Katie bent over the back of the couch, offering her pussy.

"Whoa, that reminds me of something!" I said, whipping out my iPhone. "Katie, do you know what Brian's doing tonight?"

"Damon, you are such a raging gaywad," she answered, with a knowing smirk.

~ ~ ~

Nobody felt much like waffles anymore, and Kelsey was fairly certain her destroyed little starfish wouldn't be able to contain 'em anyway, so we decided to take a pass on the Waffle House.

Instead, since Carynne was in such a good mood following Katie's cunty cocktail, she decided that we should head over to the local Shriner's hospital, which is where they keep the hella-sick kids.

"What on earth for?" asked Amanda, dubious at the thought of offering another living being anything other than horrific pain and abject humiliation.

Carynne gave Amanda a big, silly grin. "'Cause we're cheerleaders!"

By the time we arrived at the hospital Kelsey was just about completely out of it, probably due to loss of blood. Missing her parking space by a mile, or any parking space for that matter, she went full-on drama queen, slumping unconscious at the wheel. With my baby sister totally slacking off like a big wuss, the Miata lurched over the curbing and rolled up a grassy embankment, scaring some pigeons and knocking over a fire hydrant before finally coming to rest.

With water shooting like crazy everywhere, Carynne cheerfully jumped out of the car, dragging Amanda and me with her.

"What about Kel? Should we just leave her here like this?" asked Amanda, checking her hair in the passenger-side mirror.

"You're right," I said. Working quickly, I put the Miata's top up to keep the fire hydrant's torrent from completely filling the car. Before I got the top fully into position, though, I realized something important.'You know,' I thought, watching Kelsey take a thorough pounding from the pressurized rockets of water,'Kel always did look really hot with wet hair.'

"Are we all set now?" chirped Carynne. Grabbing us by the hands, she made us skip together into the hospital, where we were immediately met by the stench of formaldehyde and bald children. "Let's go find us a real sickie!" she grinned, and Amanda giggled.

Carynne's enthusiasm really was infectious.

With a happy squeal, she took off down this one corridor that she and Amanda had decided was definitely the smelliest. We ran after her, until she hung a quick right and burst into one of the rooms, where we discovered an emaciated-looking kid breathing through a ventilator. He had all sorts of tubes and shit sticking out of him, and just looked totally gross.

I made an "Ewwww!" face at a giggling Amanda, who put her finger down her throat in a barfing gesture, then we held hands and tittered like a couple of gay cartoon magpies.

Taking the kid's pale hand, Carynne brought it to her lips. She kissed it, and the kid's beady little jaundiced eyes cracked open.

He looked at her, and Carynne looked at him. They looked at each other. Duh.

Becoming hella bored, I found myself once again wondering what Brian Boitano was wearing that very moment?

I was about ready to leave when the little bald fucker spoke to Carynne through his dumb breathing-thingie, wheezing, "I know what you are. You're...you're a hot teen cheerleader, aren't you?"

Carynne smiled sweetly. "Yes, little bald kid, I am."

"Then you can do anything, right? You're like God!" croaked the creepy little dude, weakly lifting his trembling hand to Carynne like some lame-o dying old man.

Giving it a gentle squeeze, she said, "Yes, smelly little gnome, I can do anything. I really am a hot teen cheerleader, and I command you now to rise! Rise from your pee-stained bed, and be strong!"

The shrunken kid replied, "Wait a second...hold on here. Look, okay, you're obviously hot, but how do I really know you're a teen cheerleader?"

Carynne studied the kid for a moment. "You're right. I could just be a naked, hot teen. That doesn't necessarily prove I'm a hot teen cheerleader."

With a look of vapid determination she turned to Amanda, who had found the kid's TV remote and was impatiently flipping through the channels. "Amanda, Scorpion me!"

"Cool!" giggled my balls-achingly hot fuckbot of a girlfriend. Dropping the remote, she checked her makeup and brushed her long blonde hair. After taking a moment to look around the room, she apparently found what she wanted.

Grinning, Carynne leaned up against the shrunken fucker's EKG machine. She brought her foot over her head, positioning her bare ass and pussy directly beside the kid's bald melon. Completely spread, she began to flex her pussy lips; we could all see her hot little hole opening and closing. Once she was sure she'd let her juicy slit warm up enough, she took the kid's food tray and started fanning her pussy right in his face.

"Now, Amanda!" she shouted.

Holding the kid's crutch, Amanda aimed the pointy end at Carynne's wafting pussy.

"Watch, stinky boy! Watch now, and you will know the truth!" Carynne continued, nodding to Amanda, who began slowly feeding the crutch into the molten pussy of our horny little Disney character.

"Screw this gentle stuff," said a grinning Amanda. Switching to a wild jackhammering of Carynne's pussy, she laughed with imbecilic glee while manically jamming that crutch just as far as it would go inside her happily squealing friend. As each fuck-stabbing thrust registered in Carynne's abdomen, making it bulge obscenely, the kid looked on in amazement.

Grinding her hips, really getting into it, Carynne began singing to him,"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me...."

The kid looked up in disgust. "I'm nineteen, I've been in this hospital since I was eleven, I look like I belong in a concentration camp, and now I'm dying. Guess what? I don't have a girlfriend, you fucking moron."

No matter...the power of the hot teen cheerleader was upon him. Like the King of Rohan being healed by that old Gandalf dude, strength was returning to his limbs. The little perv even got a fucking hard-on, then he yanked the ventilator right off of his face and pulled all the tubes from his body!

Alerted by the alarm tones from monkey boy's monitors, a nurse came rushing in and gasped at the sight of Gollum sitting up in bed. The next thing she knew, that skeezy munchkin was full-on goosing her fat ass before running out of the room and down the echoing corridor shouting, "I'm cured! I'm cured! Hey, everybody! We're all gonna get laid!"

Wild-eyed, the startled nurse exclaimed, "That morose little bastard had maybe another week to live, tops! He's hardly moved a muscle in months! It's a miracle!"

She gazed at Carynne with an expression of awe--no, sheer reverence. Falling to her knees, she whispered, "Holy Mary, I understand now! I see who you are! Of course you can heal the sick! You...you're...oh, my god...you're a hot teen cheerleader!"

~the end~

~ ~ ~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.

12