Confrontation Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Rhea thought she was getting Jonas and leaving hitch free, she was highly mistaken because right at the door was an over 200 pound solid wall of meat and muscle stopping her with a glare that would make a demon cower, but even he knew Rhea had more guts than a mere demon.

"Get out of my way."

"You're not leaving here with him." Mitch replied letting his anger and spite control his actions rather than reasoning.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way" she demanded.

"What's going on Mama?" Jonas asked, sleep now long forgotten as he became an unwilling witnedd and the unsuspecting prize in a battle of wills.

"I will..."

"Get the hell out of my way Mitchell!" Thea screamed, the strong facade she had been holding up slowly crunbling as she felt the tears begin to surface and her body trembling.

Jonas looked confused and distraught, unsure of what to do to quell all this tension or how it had even come to be, they had only just been having lunch together and they were having a fairly good conversation that didn't give off any vibes of an impending storn the level of which was now occuring, so how had it all come to this? He held on tightly to his mother, instinctively wanting to protect her from the huge man, but a small part of him wanted to take Mitch's side too.

"If you want to leave, you can get the hell out, but I forbid you to take my son with you!" He raved. There. He had said it in the presence of the person who needed to hear it the most, suddenly all the pent up frustration evaporated from him, he wasn't glaring down at a now wide-eyed Rhea, his previously tense muscled had relaxed and he felt lighter by more than a few tons. But just as the feeling of triumph washed over him, something else stabbed at his heart and that was when the reasoning and rationality that had departed from him when she told him not to take Jonas away returned. Realization knocked into him so hard, he thought the air had left his lungs. He had exposed a damning secret at the wrong place and at the worst of times.

"You're my dad?" Jonas' voice sliced through the thick curtain of silence that had reigned after Mitchell's outburst.

Neither parent replied the child just knowing he would have a barrage of questions before the day ended.