Confrontation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
638 Followers

"No Mitchell, I'm not and I never was dating Jared."

Mitchell nodded and allowed a moment of silence to dwell between them, "I'm sorry." He replied quietly. She raised her brows but said nothing, so he elaborated on his meaning, "..for everything. I'm sorry for accusing you of using your body to..to prevent my going to court, I'm sorry for not letting you defend yourself two weeks ago and I'm especially sorry for...I'm sorry for taking you against your will five years ago." He spoke in all sincerity, he was too deep in his thoughts to notice the look of shock on her face as he continued, "It was a cowardly move, I should've approached you the right way, but I never had the balls too. I was attracted to you the first day I met you, I never wanted Lynn, it's always been you, Lynn was just...she was supposed to be the connection. I asked around and heard about your reputation in town, I thought I stood a chance, but when you blocked me many times, I...God, Rhea! You made me feel like shit, like I was some creature beneath you, I'm not used to feeling like that. When I met Lynn and discovered you and her were best friends I thought if I dated her, maybe I could get to you." He chuckled at that plan, turned out it wasn't as foolproof as he thought, hell, it just made her distance herself even more, "that didn't work out. When Lynn left my house crying that day, I knew she'd run to you, I hoped you'd come over to confront me, but I wasn't sure you would...I never planned for things to go as they did, I definitely didn't think you'd come with a bat or break my window and I never planned to take you on the floor, it was supposed to be sexier than that..." He laughed at how much his entire plan had gone to the dogs, "I wanted to seduce you."

He stopped walking as his thoughts returned to the present and he realised she hadn't interrupted him or called his bluff, she was just staring, and she didn't look half as pissed as he had envisioned she would. He sighed deeply, "Do you have anything to say?" He asked.

What did he want her to say? What did he expect from her? Was she supposed to tell him she had been attracted to him also but had dismissed him as nothing more than a hopeless womanizer? That she had been hurt when Lynn told her he had asked her out? Did he want to hear that her animosity toward him had been a result of that hurt she felt? She had been hurt, yes, what he had read as her being stubborn, hadn't been stubbornness but uncertainty, she had never been in a relationship- at least a proper one, when he had approached her she had wondered what a man as attractive as he was wanted with her. She knew what he wanted, but wondered why he wanted her when he had women his race drooling over him, she pegged guys like him- the good-looking, smooth talkers as nothing more than womanizers and didn't want to be just a booty call, hence, she hadn't fallen over herself to discover if there could be more between them.

And then that day she had gone to his house despite Lynn's warning, maybe she had done that to see if he still wanted her, maybe it had been this sub-conscious need to know if he really was attracted to her, and yes, just maybe, she had in fact enjoyed every minute spent in his arms and ached to be filled by him once again- but what difference did all of that make? All they had was sexual chemistry- right?

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked quietly.

Mitch sighed, "Because I...because, I want you to...I want you to marry me." He finished.

For what felt like hours, Rhea just sat there staring at him, he knew it was a long time though, and then she stood and made her way to the door, he was confused, "Rhea, Rhea wait, where are you...?" He reached for her arm, but she pulled it away and turned to him with a death glare.

"Do you really expect me to marry you simply because you gave me that cock and bull story? Do I look that stupid to you Mitchell?"

His eyes widened in disbelief, damn it she had totally misunderstood him, he had said the wrong thing, "No, no, Rhea, I..."

"You what? Huh? You think because you have a nice dick and you use it well that I'd be willing to marry you for a lifetime of mind-blowing sex? Is that it Mitchell?"

"No, Rhea..."

"I..."

"God damn it! Rhea Gemma Myers, shut up and listen to me!" He shouted.

She calmed down this time, he knew her middle name? Even Lynn didn't know her middle name, how did he find out?, "So?" She asked grudgingly as she folded her arms across her chest.

"I want you to marry me because..." He took a deep breath, "...because I love you." He completed. Again, he had to be kept in suspense, before he finally got her reaction- a hard slap on his right cheek that stung worse than the one she had given him two weeks ago.

"Don't you ever in your pathetic life, tell me that blatant lie Mitchell, never play me like that." She spoke, seething with anger. Now he loved her? The day just kept getting more ridiculous, he loved her? Did he think he could just tell her anything and get her as excited as a six-year old on Christmas morning?"

"It's not a lie Rhea, and don't think I just say that to anybody, I do love you and I wouldn't tell you if I didn't fucking mean it, and you can't tell me that you don't feel something for me either because I know, I can tell, whether you admit it or not that you do feel something for me, it may not be love, but it's more than just attraction." He replied.

She scoffed, and then her thoughts went back to the beginning of this conversation, he had said he made Jonas a promise...of course, she should've known, "Now I get it, is this about Jonas? You want us to get married just so Jonas can have us together? Is that what this is about?" Now she was livid, did he think it was that easy to get to her? And of all the people to use, Jonas?

Mitch grunted in frustration, why did she always have to make everything so damn difficult and complicated, "If I wanted Jonas, I wouldn't have to marry you to get my son, you know that very well Rhea. Fuck, I have never used the L word, ever..."

"And I suppose I should be ecstatic that I'm the lucky winner."

"I didn't invite you here for a shouting match Rhea, we're not here to argue, we're here to have a mature conversation like two adults and you're making it extremely hard to have that."

Yes, she was making it hard, she knew that, because she didn't want to hear the truth in Mitch's words, she didn't even want to hear those words because she was so damn pessimistic it was unhealthy. She loved him, it was one of those underlying truths she didn't think she'd ever be able to accept. She had loved him longer than she wanted to admit, but she was...scared.

"Then I'll just leave." She turned to open the door, but a large hand slammed it shut when it was barely open.

"No." Was his firm reply.

Rhea froze, he sounded extremely close- and felt same. She inhaled deeply, but all she could smell was him. Her heart was in her mouth as she waited with bated breath, she moved closer to the door like it offered some form of protection to her, away from the imposing man that stood dangerously close.

"You will not leave until I say so, you will not run away from your feelings. Look at me when I'm talking to you." He ordered.

She made no move to oblige him, she couldn't look at him, she couldn't afford to lose herself in those mesmerizing green orbs, it was best if she remained in this position.

"Look at me, goddammit!" He shouted as he grabbed her arm and forced her to turn around. He saw a hint of fear flash past her eyes, but it wasn't that fear that kept him staring at her- it was the arousal. He could see it, she wanted him? Did arguing with him excite her? Was that why she did it so often? He did like her feisty side, it served as a prelude to many fantasies he had, but he would never have thought it had the same effect on her.

Rhea's eyes dropped to the floor, "I'm tired Mitch, I want to leave." She said, her body had warmed significantly with his closeness, she didn't need to see what lay behind his eyes, just by his body language she could tell what she would meet.

"You mean you want to run away." He corrected as he took a step closer, effectively molding her to the door.

Rhea's eyes widened, she should have known not to get herself in this position, one too many times he had caught her just like this...then again, maybe she liked being in this position.

She looked up at him, just a little miffed that he was trying to corner her, "Run away? From you?" She scoffed, her current attitude just a facade to cover up the riot going on within her, he cocked a brow at her, his lips gaining a lilt and a dangerous gleam in his eyes, normally, she would take that as a sign to stop her smart mouth, but with the nervousness she felt, she failed to register that, "What are you? The big bad wolf?" She asked sarcastically.

He wrapped a thick arm around her slim waist and pulled her to his body in a not-so-gentle manner, he growled at her, a predatory gleam in his eyes, "You never know." He spoke gruffly, his actions effectively shutting her up. He only meant to ruffle her up a little, but he found himself thinking of other things he could do to her apart from ruffling her up. The cocky look on his face gave way to one of pleasant surprise when he realised her pebbled nipples were stabbing his chest. From the look of utter embarrassment on her face, she must've figured he knew that.

"Is that for me, Rhea?" He teased, she didn't reply him, just gave him that extremely cute deer-caught-in-the-headlights look that was always his undoing. A cocky smirk sprouted on his gorgeous face, "Is this for me?" He got bolder, slipped his hand into the little space he had created between their bodies and brushed her hard nipple, she gasped, he just barely caught it as his lips dove in for the kill.

The lusty moan that escaped Rhea's throat once Mitch's lips were on hers surprised her, but not so much she failed to return his kiss, she dug her fingers in his hair, grabbing a fistful when he pulled her closer to palm her ass. How did they go from arguing to devouring each other's lips? At this point, she barely remembered that and didn't care to in all honesty, she was just grateful his expert lips were on hers once again.

Feeling her return his kiss was all the go-ahead Mitch needed, in one swift move, he raised her body, wrapped her legs around his waist and steadied her. Damn it, he couldn't wait to shove his cock so far up her pussy she wouldn't remember her own name, as eager as he was though, he still had the sense to walk past the couch as inviting as it looked, and into his bedroom. He wanted to make sure this time wasn't like the last, it wasn't his intention to make her feel like a slut, no, she was going to feel like his woman- like the woman he loved and wanted to spend an eternity with.

Rhea had no idea where they were going, when she felt her back meet a soft surface, still, she wasn't sure if this was a room or his sitting room, but going by the softness of this surface, she knew it was definitely not his couch. Her entire body ached for his touch, it had been so long since she had had any type of sex- sure she did touch herself once in a while, but it was nothing compared to being touched by a man, even more, Mitchell.

It was taking everything in Mitchell not to rip off Rhea's clothes and plow into her like a barbarian, he wanted to take things slower, but the way she writhed beneath him and the oh so wonderful sounds she was making, was making his intention increasingly difficult, he hadn't even reached her bare skin yet and she was already this responsive.

Rhea surprised Mitchell and herself by making the first move when her fingers moved lower and she fumbled with his shirt. She was able to unbutton the shirt and he shrugged it off, her fingers met with his warm, bare skin and she moaned at the familiar feeling. He was still as toned as he had been, not a pound of misplaced flesh, she traced the sinewy muscles beneath her fingers revelling in the groan that escaped his lips at her touch.

"Rhea, if you don't want this, please, I beg you, say so." He said huskily, his voice told of the restrain he was putting into this.

Rhea appreciated the change in approach, but she needed his roughness even more now, "I want it." She breathed, she kissed his neck, "I want you," she insisted, as confirmation, she kissed his adam's apple sucking it into her mouth. The groan he emitted made it vibrate.

"Rhea." His hand sought and found the hem of her shirt, it snuck under the material to feel her warm skin, her stomach was toned, moving further, he encountered the barrier that was her bra, once his hand cupped her breast, she released a sigh that made his cock grow harder so that he gritted his teeth at the near pain that racked through him, his other hand pulled at the hem in an attempt to get her shirt off, she raised her arms above her head and lifted her torso off the bed, the shirt slipped over her head effortlessly so that she only had on her jeans and an orange lace bra that encased her full breasts.

They were just as attractive as he remembered them, the orange of the bra made her brown skin look even more beautiful. He dove in for another kiss and she obliged him, there was nothing slow or tentative in this kiss, it was one inspired by raw hunger and pure lust, it was about two people who planned to expend a long harbored sexual energy before the day ended, yes, all five years of sexual frustration would be let out.

Sometime in the middle of that kiss, Mitch had found the clasp of Rhea's bra and unhooked it. As his body briefly left hers, the bra accompanied it, she stretched out her arms so the material could slip off her arms, the quick intake of breath from Mitch told of how much he approved of the sight before him.

Mitchell's eyes hungrily devoured Rhea's breasts, yes, they looked much better than he remembered, beautiful caramel skin topped with reddish-brown areolas and hershey-kissed nipples, they reminded him of chocolate chipped cookies with the way they pointed out. Slowly, his hand enveloped a boob like it was a delicate object, a gratifying sigh escaped her lips, when his thumb brushed the teasing tip of her lovely nipples, she whimpered.

"Rhea." He called, his voice strained

"Hmm." She replied absent-mindedly, Mitch always knew just how to touch her and where so that she lost her bearings

"Open your eyes."

"Hmm?"

"Open your eyes and look at me Rhea." His voice was firmer leaving no room for arguments

Reluctantly, Rhea's eyes fluttered open, and she forced it to remain so.

Once Mitchell was sure her eyes were trained on him, he leaned his head toward one boob and captured the tip of a brown nipple between his teeth, his eyes glued to her now stormy greys. A strained moan dragged through her pretty lips, her eyes rolled back into her head, he bit harder making her eyelids fly open. His lips curled into a devilish smile as his mouth enveloped her nipple.

Rhea's breath was coming in short and quick, she hadn't felt this good in...ever. And to think he was making her feel all of this by paying attention to just her breasts.

He laved at her nipple for a few more minutes before moving his attention to it's twin. While he worshipped her other nipple, his hand slid down her torso and unbuttoned her jeans. It snaked his way down the waistline, he didn't need to go far to find her wet, it felt like her juice had soaked through the entire fabric that was her lace boy-shorts. His hand brushed past her slit through the fabric, she gasped and threw her head backwards, she hadn't packed up her hair so when she threw her head back, her curls bounced, the sight made him think of a scene in a porn movie, only, this wasn't porn movie and he didn't plan to fuck her brains out- more like, make love to her body until he was sure she would be bed-ridden.

Rhea felt more than saw him raise himself a little higher until his face was hovering above hers and she could feel his hot breath against her skin, "Rhea, look at me." He demanded again, she didn't understand why the fuck she had to look at him when he was doing things to her body that made it impossible to keep her eyes open, was this some form of twisted punishment he had come up with?

"Rhea." He sounded impatient, with a deep sigh, her eyes came open again, mEeting those beautiful green orbs that were now a jade color. She was so lost in them that she didn't realise his hand had begun to move in her pants until she felt a thick finger slide into her, her body jerked as she moaned, he repeated the action, this time, her hips moved to meet his adventurous finger, he wasn't rough or urgent, nothing like he had been five years ago, rather, he was slow and precise, touching all the right spots with just that finger, he made love to her pussy with his finger like he planned to do with his cock soon enough, all this while, their eyes remained trained on each others' as difficult as it was for Rhea. She thought it oddly sexy that he seemed to be staring into her soul as he pleasured her body.

"Mitchell, I..." She breathed as she felt the familiar tingles spread through her body, he slipped a second finger slowly, her sopping pussy making it easy to accommodate both digits, "...oh god." She groaned her eyes rolling back of their own volition- he wouldn't give her that respite, his thumb found her protruded clit and rubbed it, "fuck! Mitchell..." She almost screamed as her orgasm racked through her, making her momentarily numb, she felt the air leave her body as it went limp and her eyes closed. Damn, if that wasn't the best orgasm she had had in years, her fingers didn't count for shit.

Mitch couldn't believe how close he was to cumming just from watching her do same, his breathing was labored, his face beaded with sweat as he fought to keep his self control until he was sure she was thoroughly sated.

He gave her a few minutes to get her breath back, once he noted that her beathing was steady, he began the second phase of his assault. He peppered kisses along her neck, her eyes remained close, he though she might as well enjoy the few seconds she had left in whatever paradise she had found herself in because he would be interrupting it pretty soon. His kisses moved lower, across her defined collar bones, down her chest, over her full breasts, paying extra attention to her puckered nipples and getting what sounded like a mixture of a whimper and a moan for his efforts. His kisses made a trail over her stomach. It was so toned, it was almost unbelievable that she had carried a child for 9 months in this stomach- his child. That thought made him worship this edifice a little more, this coven that would carry all of his future kids- yes, he wanted more kids with her, no one else would do, just Rhea.

Once he was through giving her stomach the attention it so richly deserved, he took his ministrations south, reaching a barrier in the form of her jeans, he slipped his fingers through the waist band and slowly pulled it off her, luckily, she had enough strength to raise her lower body off the bed to assist him in his task to strip her. Once he got the jeans off, his eyes skimmed over her naked body. Save for her lacy boy shorts, her naked frame was splayed on his bed. This was so surreal, to have Rhea naked and willing had been his dream since the moment he had laid eyes on her, he had had varying fantasies on how she would lay atop his bed, but none of it prepared him for this sight. There she was, the one woman the cold-hearted, fuck 'em and leave 'em Mitchell Montgomery had given his heart to, the only woman that would ever hold that gift, she was here with him, her beautiful brown skin contrasting with the ash of his sheets, her full breasts, breasts his babies would suckle from and their hard nipples pointing upwards and begging to be sucked despite the fact that they still glistened from the attention his tongue had given them minutes ago, her small waist curving inwardly to welcome flared hips that were a part of long, toned legs. He had never seen anything so....beautiful.

lannasage
lannasage
638 Followers