Confrontation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

His lips travelled lower, his fingers slowly slipped between the fabric that was her panties, it was so slick, it gummed to her skin, when he slid it off her, his eyes met with her shaved pussy, it looked freshly shaven making him wonder if she had come here with anticipation for something to happen.

No matter, she was going to get something, anticipated or not, he looked at her face to find her eyes closed, her breathing quite steady making him wonder if she was asleep- only one way to find out, in his books at least. He lowered his face to her soaking pussy, the scent of her arousal filling his nostrils, he had never smelt something so heavenly, his mouth watered for the feast that awaited him. His tongue snaked out and stroked her slit, she groaned, her hips shaking slightly, but still spread open, he repeated the move, his response came in form of his name in a breathy moan, he found he wouldn't mind hearing that sound for the rest of his life.

"Open your eyes Rhea." He breathed loud enough for her to hear him.

That same damned command...oh god, if she heard it one more time, he was definitely punishing her, "Mitchell, please..." She breathed.

"Open your eyes." He repeated, his voice firmer, "...or I will leave you here, right now." Okay, so that was a bluff, he definitely wasn't leaving this bed or the room entirely until he heard her screaming his name to high heavens and he had dislodged all of this semen he had saved up the past five years into her warm, wet pussy- but she didn't have to know that.

Her eyes flew open and she shot him an incredulous look, he had to be shitting her. A mischievous smile coated his features and she was all set to smack that smile off his pretty face- until that pretty face dove straight into her pussy, his eyes remained steadily on hers as he ate her out, she threw her head back in pure ecstacy, one of her slender, brown fingers digging into the mass of thick, dark hair on his head and grabbing a fistful as she moaned and sighed her approval. Soon her hips on their own, began moving to meet his hungry mouth, god, how did she survive five years without this? This was heaven, hell and the entire universe. She could barely breathe as she grinded her sopping pussy into his face.

Mitchell ate her for all he was worth, her juice tasted sweeter than anything he had ever drank, sweeter than the last time he tasted her, but he didn't want things to go this far, she was slowly turning this to a one-man or was it woman show? He wanted to go slow, but she was far ahead of him, she wouldn't rush him. He wrapped both arms around both his legs to keep them from moving, he heard her moans of protest making him smile against her pussy.

"Easy tiger." He muttered, his tongue shot into her pussy and withdrew, he heard her short intake of breath, so responsive, "We've got all night." He assured her, and he intended to make use of every second of it.

Rhea watched him resume his task, several times, his tongue would hit a spot and she would jerk, but his strong hands never loosened their grip on her thighs, she didn't know if that excited or annoyed her. Soon, she felt another surge within her, fuck, was that another orgasm? She barely thought that through when he sucked her clit into his mouth, she erupted for the second time mumbling obscenities she never knew were even in her head, she barely came down from that high when his teeth bit her clit, she screamed, bucking wildly for the second time in minutes, his hands couldn't keep her steady this time

Rhea focused on getting back her lost breath as she felt Mitch leave the bed, she didn't bother confirming that though, all she could think about was how she had missed all of this for 5 years.

When he returned, he was naked. He leaned closer, "Rhea." He cooed into her ear, his breath tickling her skin, "I need for you to open your eyes."

It was apparent her eyes being opened was an integral part of all of this. Why he wanted it so, she didn't know and honestly couldn't care to ask at this point, she would do whatever he asked as long as he finished what he started. She forced her eyes open and found herself looking into his mesmerising greens. What she saw in them made a knot form in her stomach, it wasn't his usual cocky smirk, there was no sign he would gloat once this was over. He finally had her where he had always wanted her- beneath him, and he didn't look the least bit arrogant, rather he was looking upon her with admiration and....love?

He smiled at her compliance and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose, "Good girl."

Rhea gasped when she felt the tip of his cock stroke her slit, was he teasing her?, "Mitchell..." Her breath caught in her throat as the head of his cock parted her pussy lips, damn five years was too long a time to go without having sex, she felt like he was going to split her in two, "Mitchell..."

He almost exploded hearing his name escape her lips in a breathy moan, like it wasn't enough that her pussy was gripping the shit out of his cock, had she been this tight five years ago? He doubted it, he would've remembered if her pussy had felt this good then, "What is it?" He asked.

"I want you." She replied, her eyes boring into his as she spoke, she found that she was far from shy when she was staring into his eyes this way.

"What do you want from me?" He asked, his voice belying the effort he was putting into not shoving his entire 8 inches down her wet tunnel.

"I want you to fuck me."

Fuck, if that wasn't the sexiest thing he had ever heard. He smiled at her, "No honey, I won't 'fuck' you, I'm gonna make love to you." He corrected. On that note, he sunk his entire cock into her coven causing a moan to erupt from their throats simultaneously.

Mitch gave himself a few minutes to get accustomed to how tight she was, once his muscled were a bit more relaxed and her pussy had eased the vice grip it had on his dick, he began a slow, rhythmic movement, nothing like the fast, urgent fucking they had had five years ago. This time, he made the extra effort to take his time pleasuring her pussy, his dick finding spots they hadn't the last time and his ears being filled with sounds of her approval.

"Oh my..oh, Mitchell." Rhea breathed, she wanted desperately to close her eyes, but he wouldn't let her, she knew this. He looked so sexy, his hair in a shaggy mess, some strands matted to his temple, she could see he was also fighting the urge to keep his eyes open.

She raised her legs higher to allow his cock move deeper, her hands ran down his back to grip his firm butt and she tried to push him deeper, " he stopped moving and caught both her hands only to raise them high above her head and hold her wrists up with his hands, "oh no darling, you don't get to run the show, just enjoy it."

She was fine with that, he continued his slow movements, his labored breathing the only sign that he was enjoying this as much as she was.

Mitchell could swear he had never seen a more erotic sight as Rhea's bottom lip was caught between her teeth and her back arched wantonly. His head moved lower so that his teeth could catch a straining nipple. She moaned louder, her hands moved, but she couldn't do anything with his hands restraining her.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" He breathed into her ear.

She whimpered, her hands once again straining to release themselves from his grip, groaning in annoyance when she realised he wouldn't release her.

He smiled at her eagerness, "Easy tiger." He repeated.

Her hands being immobile, Rhea found herself looking for some other way to touch Mitchell, she was able to kiss his neck without much of an effort, she repeated the action when she received a favorable moan from him. She gasped when he grounded his pelvis against her clit.

"Mitchell, I...I can't hold it off for much longer." She said of her impending orgasm.

"Let it go sweety." He breathed into her hair, his own orgasm just on the brink.

With one last deep stroke, Rhea's orgasm struck her like a tornado, she arched into him as she chanted repeatedly, "Oh Lord Mitchell, I love you, I love you, I...shit!"

Mitch didn't care that she had spoken those words in the throes of orgasm, it didn't carry less importance. That declaration set off his orgasm as he pumped into her faster, his seed flooded her pussy, he swore he had never cum so hard, it seemed to take forever before he completely emptied himself inside her.

He crashed on top of her in exhaustion. Their breaths were erratic, neither spoke as they not only tried to regain lost breath but also thought of what had just happened between them.

Rhea's eyes remained closed as she savored the feel of him inside her, she breathed in his scent, sweat and all, so good. She loved this man, try as she might, she couldn't bring herself to loathe him, she could deny all she wanted, but she truly did love the arrogant fuck that was Mitchell Montgomery, and she wasn't just thinking this because of the great sex they had just had.

Mitch placed a light kiss on her neck, he finally raised his head up to look into her eyes, he wiped the sweat from her temple, and placed a kiss on it, and then her nose before reaching her lips. He pressed his lips upon hers, his tongue slithered out to part her lips, she granted him access with a muffled moan and he plundered her mouth for all it had to give, she kissed him with as much fervor, trembling at the intensity.

He felt his cock stir within her, by her moan, he could tell she felt it too. He ended their kiss reluctantly, "I love you Rhea, I don't care if you believe me or not, but I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She muttered just before she slept off.

Mitchell grinned from ear to ear, he had never heard more beautiful words. He pecked her on the cheek as he also drifted into sleep. The last thought on his mind was of her being pregnant once again.

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers