Confrontation (His)

Story Info
A roommate snaps when his lust for her gets to be too much.
1.3k words
3.16
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sits at the Computer, all night glancing over to the couch where she where she sits comfortably. Her screen flickers in the colors of her Facebook game. She shifted a little and his eyes jet back to his monitor. His face runs crimson with the thought of her. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees her getting her stuff ready to go to bed. This scenario has played over a thousand times before.

She would get up and turn off the remaining lights in the apartment while going over any last minute things that needed to be before sun up. He went over the things he needed to do to keep him firmly planted in his seat. The more he thought the more he clenched his fists b to grit his teeth. She came around the corner. He was up and there In the hall as she walked out of the kitchen he stood A solid half a foot taller than her and even though he was the least menacing thing in the house it was enough to make her jump. Her reaction brought him back to his senses. But she was there in front of him was the woman that night after night he lusted after, night after night was right in front of him.

She apologized for bumping into him. He stood silently in a mix of fear and need. He lifted his hand and slid his index finger against her cheek. She swats it away jokingly it aside and tries to pass on the other side. A surge of motion and he had her pinned to the wall. One arm over her head he used his bigger body against hers. His heart racing in his chest. Was he actually doing this was he going to rape her the woman he had become such close friends with? The woman he secretly loved. He faltered for only a second. He looked at her in the eyes. She looked scared as though this person is not the same person that was laughing with her at the supermarket just this afternoon.

Her skin felt good in his hand, soft like satin. Her smell in his nose made him harder than he had been for a long time. His body burned. Even though the trembling visage of his prey struggled with what was going on. He took his free hand down her side. This snapped her out of the delusion. In that split, sec sheer chose to fight. Again forcing himself against her he brought her flailing legs under control.

~Stop~

It came across loud and clear, was it him or her? He removed his hand letting her up. Standing there he realized a sizable gap between them. As she slides past him he blushes but said nothing. Only the look of shame and eagerness crossed his face. He was ashamed he made an ass of himself. He spent the rest of the night glued to his seat. What was that all about? That was too much for him. It's scary to think he is capable of such violence, such passion. Was that passion? It really didn't matter in the long run it probably wouldn't happen again. She wouldn't feel safe with him alone ever again. he was sure of that at least.

The next day came faster than he wanted to little sleep came to calm his mind. It was hard to reconcile what he knew about himself versus what he did last night. When he Finally awoke it was already getting to be evening. Working third shift made his day vanish so quickly. As he walked out the Living room was much more lively then it had been the previous night. As soon as she saw him she got up from her spot and walked over to him.

"Can I talk to you?" he nods and she walked passed him and he follows her down the hall. Back to his room, shutting the door behind him. "Look, what happened last night was not okay." He nods, but something wasn't right. Something felt odd there was new energy odd energy then it was a realization. His knees felt funny she looked waiting for a reaction. Then it made sense and the tension snapped. He was on her again This time his hands pressed against the door. Then like alike from one of his shows, he whispers in her ear.

"The door only opens inward love" the voice was odd but he kinda liked it. He could smell her skin again. It was so sexy. He leaned in and kissed her neck just above her shoulder. He could her breathing getting heavy. Was she scared? was she liking his touch? He stopped to see her. She was scared but her look was twisted by confusion. He leaned in and kisses her lips. Pressing against her body he was feeling a burning in his chest. Was she resisting? He couldn't tell. She was not moving away from his advance. He needed his hands on he moved his hands to her hips and held her against him. He kissed her cheek. Down her neck. He moves his hands against her skin sliding them up her back. He brings her to his bed. She looks scared, she should be. I moved to her and started to kiss her again but this time he had other Ideas floating in his head. He unclasped her pants and yanked them to just below her knees. He put her legs on his shoulders and let his tongue find the Depth of her sex. She holds his head she is whispering "stop". Yet she pulls his hair. He pretends not to hear her. He closes his eyes breathing Deep. He kisses her clit with his lips tight. He kisses each of the thighs as to bless that he was given the opportunity to love them. He reached up and slid his hand under her shirt. but over her bra Not to make things to overboard. He glances up for just a second. And sees he with another worldly sense of pleasure.

He stopped and adjusted himself placing himself between her legs. Her pants brought down farther yet still binding her Legs. He unzipped his fly. His cock felt as if it dropped out heavy and hard. He reached under the bed and takes a condom out of the back pack. Shredding the wrapper he rolls it on. He looks deep into her eyes as he slides against her. Feeling her getting ready to receive him he pushes against he slit with the tip of his rigid member. She wraps her arms around him. As he slides into her, she moans into his shoulder. He Thrusts hard holding her close to her. He tight pussy was clinging to him. Even if he wanted to stop now his body isn't ready to give up. She bit down into his shoulder he felt his stomach muscles tighten, He grabs both of their shirts and pulls them up, The skin contact draws him deeper into the Moment falling farther down the rabbit hole. He loses track of his rhythm, as she involuntary squeezed his cock. She digs deep into her as she came. He soon came with a smile. She looked at him with a strange expression. He leans in Kisses her once more withe the passion but after a second she pulls away and pushes him away.

His final realization to what he had done he stepped out from her pants and she gets up and pulls her pants back up walking out of the room. He yanks the loaded condom of his now satisfied Dick. He sat on the Bed gathering his thoughts. It wasn't long before he receives a text message. Its her.

YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL END YOU! - there is a time and a place for everything after all. We need to get some ground rules set before we can ever do that again. Hope you can handle it.

He couldn't have thought that was a plausible outcome, and now the Crush he had is a vicious lust and if he had his way from now on she would know.