Confrontation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

Her breath caught in her throat and she stifled a moan, what sort of sily question was he asking? She was standing in his presence, her tits on display and his hand in her shorts, what did he think? She stopped that thought, but what about Lynn? What if she found out? Did she have to find out? No one else was here save for herself and Mitch, but what if he told her? What if he told the entire town? This was Mitchell Montgomery, the egotistic jerk. So this was sure to make him feel accomplished.

"Maybe I should sto...." He began as he tried to take his hand out her shorts

"No!" she clamped her legs shut, keeping his hand in place. The smug smile he had on made Rhea itch to tell him to go fuck himself, but her body needed him, if she didn't have Mitchell, she was sure to lose her mind, "I want it" she admitted almost inaudibly, her gaze lowered.

"I didn't get that, you what?"

"I want it." she repeated louder

"What is it you want?"

She stared at him in disbelief, he was really getting a kick out of this the sick bastard

"What is it you want Rhea?" he asked in a sing-song voice as he pushed aside the crotch of her panties and twirled a finger in her opening.

Rhea's body jerked from the intrusion and she whimpered, "Please Mitchell" she groaned, she couldn't take this pleasurable torture.

"Please what?" he shoved a second finger deep into her slick opening and began a slow maddening movement inside her as he used his thumb to tease her clit.

Unable to control her desire,

Rhea screamed her body's demand, "Fuck me, please fuck me Mitch." she cried out, feeling his magical fingers repeatedly reach places in her she was unaware of.

"Rhea said a bad word" he said on a sing-song voice, "Do you know how girls who say bad words are punished Rhea?" he asked, he grazed her g-spot making her shudder. The sight before him made his dick so fucking hard, he swore he had never seen anything so damn beautiful, and this was what the fireball had been hiding from them all...lesbian his foot!

She shook her head no

"No?" he asked. He shoved both fingers deeper into her with the sole aim of making her cum..and cum she did.

With a loud "oh fuck!" Rhea was bucking against the door as Mitch's fingers brought her to an orgasm like none she had experienced. He took his hands out her shorts and her numb legs gave away as she fell to the ground.

He licked his fingers and smacked his lips, "You taste as good as you look sweetheart."

Rhea's voice hadn't returned after she damn near shouted her lungs out from her eruption. She heard the sound of a zipper and looked up to find Mitch's long, thick dick dangling above her, the mushroom head pointing accusingly at her. She might have seen some dicks on tv and gotten a peek at some in real life, but she definitely had never seen any like this monster that was a part of Mitch, that cock had to be about nine inches long and three inches wide, how could it possibly fit?

"I haven't told you about the punishment for dirty girls." he began, he rubbed the reddened tip of his huge cock against her full lips, "I hope you give good head." he said, "suck it."

Rhea had no idea what came over her, without a thought or any protest whatsoever, she got on her knew, wrapped her hand around his shaft and took him inch by inch into her mouth, she watched him toss his head back, one hand planted against the door as she took about five inches of his dick, she sucked for some minutes, and pulled out to lick the entire length and suck his balls.

Mitch groaned as her hot, wet mouth swallowed him up, this time adding three more inches to the first five, he couldn't believe she had taken up eight inches already, his past lovers hadn't been able to get more than 5 inches in without gagging, yet here Rhea was sucking him off like she did this for a living.

He began moving slowly, filling her mouth with his length, he shuddered when he felt her teeth graze the skin of his dick, oh she gave good head alright. He heard her moan as he increased his thrusts, his eyes opened and looked down at her. She made a perfect sight, he had this beautiful amazon on her knees, sucking him off and loving it, nothing could be better right now.

He felt himself begin to tense, "oh fuck Rhe, I'm cumming!" he expected her to take him out, instead, she began teasing his balls like she was trying to get him to cum faster. He growled as he erupted into her mouth. He watched her swallow every drop of cum from what was undoubtedly the largest he had ever deposited.

This is what he had been missing. Thank you Lord for Lynn. He thought

He got on his knees and stared at his bronze goddess, she failed to meet his gaze. His hand came under her chin and lifted her head to look straight at him , "That was amazing." with that, he kissed her. Long and passionate, their tongues dueled for victory, as he tasted his essence in her mouth.

He heard her moan as he eased her to the floor, as impossible as it seemed, he was instantly hard again. His hands dug into the sides of her shorts and forcefully dragged it down along with her panties, exposing her wet pussy.

He ended their kiss reluctantly, "Enjoy" he whispered.

Rhea watched him slide off her body, she moaned and arched her back when she felt his tongue stroke her slit, "Mitch." she called in pleasure. He repeated the action just before he shoved his tongue into her wet hole and proceeded to do with it what he had done with his fingers minutes ago. Rhea trashed her head and arched her back, moaning and whimpering her encouragement, her body already on overload from the sensations he was causing.

"Mitch, please, I....plea..."she breathed, what followed were jumbled up incoherent words as she felt his finger join his working tongue. She wanted to cum from it all, but he worked her good, and made sure to delay her orgasm for as long as he wanted. She didn't understand the feeling, how could one be so far into this and still not climax? When his lips latched onto her erect clit, it turned on her orgasm and left her bucking and begging as her body shook from the intensity.

Unable to control himself anymore, Mitch came up and buried himself deep into Rhea in one thrust, they both groaned from the impact. She was so damn tight, like her pussy was made solely for him. He drew out briefly only to ram himself harder into her with a grunt. She arched her back, bringing the tips of her nipples to his hard chest. He reached lower and discarded the little clothing left on their bodies, and then the fucking began.

Mitch swore he had never pounded into anyone so hard, but he wanted her to feel all of him, he wanted to brand her, to make sure she never got the feeling of him out of her system, even when she was fucking some other dude, she would think only of him. That thought made him thrust harder, he didn't want her with any other man, no one was more perfect for her than he was, Rhea Myers was going to be his woman henceforth.

He rolled over so that she straddled him, "Ride me" he ordered, he managed to say that so gently, Rhea couldn't help but do as he pleased, she would have done so even if he had barked at her anyways.

Mitch's cock felt like nothing she had ever felt, who needed dildos when there was a man better gifted? She ground against him slowly at first, feeling his length reach deep into her, but she wanted more, she needed more. She began riding him, hard, listening to his groans as she increased her speed made her hornier. She closed her eyes and tossed her head back, loving the way he filled her to the hilt, the first- and last man she had been with wasn't half as big as Mitch and had barely made her pussy weep as Mitch's cock did. She whimpered as she felt his lips against her nipple, she opened her eyes and looked down at him, his dark hair was plastered to his temple,his face was sweaty, his eyes closed as he sucked and bit her peaked nipples.

The sight distracted her long enough to make her reduce her speed, but Mitch was way ahead of her, he continued his punishing thrusts.

"Mitch...oh yes! Fuck me, please fuck me." she cried out.

He went on overdrive, turning again so that she had her back to the floor as he pummeled her like a man on a mission, he banged her like an archaeologist digging for gold, the only thing on his mind was watching her erupt in his arms and scream his name, her tits bounced erotically as she begged him for more.

He felt her pussy begin to contract against him and pounded harder intent on making her see stars.

When she came it was with an ear-piercing scream of, "Mitchell" that filled his ears, and he was sure echoed in the woods, the sound triggered his orgasm as he shot a load of semen inside her cunt and bit the swell of her breast with a low growl. That was sure to leave a mark, he smiled to himself.

******

Once they had both gotten their breaths- and voices back. They sat staring at each other as they both tried to understand what had just happened between them.

After the mind-blowing sex, comes the guilt. Rhea wanted to beat herself up, the way she would've beat up any tramp Mitch had had in his bed. Now she was the dirty slut. She sat on the cold floor with her back against the chair and her knees up to her chest, her chin resting on it. She wanted to cry, but the tears evaded her. How would she be able to look at Lynn without the thought of this incident popping in her head? How would she be able to have a clear thought without thinking of this? Her pussy still hurt from the pounding it had gotten.

She almost smiled as she thought of it, but restrained herself, this was not the time to be happy about her really shameful act.

"You don't have to pay for the window." Mitch said in an effort to end the rather uncomfortable silence. He had gotten a lot of reactions after sex, but never regret. For all her toughness, Rhea really was mushy on the inside...or maybe she just cared for Lynn too much. He definitely was not apologetic for his actions, he had never had it so good with anyone and he wasn't about o suggest that they bury it under the rug and act like nothing ever happened.

She looked up at him, was he trying to make her feel better or worse? If better, he was doing it wrongly, "Why? I already fucked you for it right?" she spat.

"Don't even go there with me Rhe, cos that is far from the truth. I don't fucking care about the sex..." he paused when she shot him a menacing look, "..okay, I care, but my asking you to not pay for the window isn't because we fucked. That was the best sex I ever had and all the windows in this cabin aren't worth it."

She turned away from him, she supposed she should be gratified by being Mitchell Montgomery's best fuck, the man had a resume with over fifty sex partners, it was something that she had been the best of them all. All she felt though was disgust at herself. She stood up and went to where their clothes were piled, she picked up her shorts, trying to ignore Mitchell's lustful eyes that skimmed the length of her curvy body. She dragged her shorts up her legs and buttoned it up.

She looked around for the rest of her clothes and found her bra and top by the door- ripped. She turned to him, the first part of her his eyes fell on were her naked breasts, she felt an urge to shield the pair from his roving eyes, but didn't. he had seen them, touched them and fucked the shit out of their owner, the time for modesty was long gone.

"Can I get a shirt?" she asked coldly.

"Sure." he replied robotically, his eyes trained on her perfect breasts, he wanted to grab those full breast and suck and bite their nipples. He felt himself grow hard at that thought, but by the look on her face, if he even made an attempt to touch her, he was sure to get a few teeth knocked out of his mouth.

He stood up and went into his bedroom, after a brief search, he found a polo he thought would fit, not completely, but it wasn't as loose as the rest of his clothes would be on her.

He returned to the living room and handed her the shirt, she snatched it and put it on as fast as her limbs could move. As she made to leave, his hand caught her wrist.

"Rhea, don't leave like this," he said softly.

She shook her head, what else could this man possibly want from her?, "What? You want your shirt back?"

"No, I just...let me buy you a drink sometime."

She stared at him with an expression that said, 'are you kidding me?', she couldn't believe this dude, "You are unbelievable! Have you forgotten about Lynn?"

"Lynn broke up with me..."

"And you don't seem to mourn that long, do you?" she retorted

He shook his head, "It's just a drink Rhea, it doesn't have to be anytime soon, hell I'll wait till next month."

"By next month, you and Lynn will be on again. Try not to fuck that up." she spat. She snatched her wrist away and walked out feeling his eyes on her.

Mitchell shook his head and shoved his hand into his hair with a sigh, stubborn Rhea was back in the building. He watched her drive off just as recklessly as she had come, probably angrier.

With a smile, he took her panties out of his pocket and sniffed it, she smelt divine. As he made his way into the kitchen to fix himself a large meal, he spotted her bat, he couldn't help the grin that formed on his lips, oh she would have a drink with him alright. If she didn't come to him, he would go to her.

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers
12