Confronting Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daryl always liked the way I suck cock," she said, pleased with the statement. "Do you want me to show you?"

"Yes," Jerry almost begged. He could the precum oozing from his cock head. "Suck me, sis." He had always wanted to say that.

She continued to gently stroke him. "Daryl is a lot smaller than you. But I'll do my best." She licked out with her tongue, lapping away the precum. "I'll even swallow for you."

Jerry moaned as his sister, his little sister, opened up and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Both brother and sister moaned in pure delight of the incestuous act. Renee wasn't just bragging, Jerry soon found out as she gave his cock a thorough workout. Her mouth and tongue seemed to be everywhere on his shaft and cock head and balls all at once. Her hands worked in perfect unison, working over his shaft and balls. Within minutes, Jerry was heading over the edge.

"Unnnnn," Jerry moaned loudly. "Fuck, yes. Fuck, sis, don't stop. Fuck." Renee could feel his entire cock swell and started bobbing her head even faster. The first spurt took her by surprise, but she managed to keep it in her mouth and to continue to suck even harder as he flooded her mouth with his cum. It was warm and hot and sticky, and Renee savoured every drop. She waited until his moans quieted and his body stopped twitching before giving his softening cock a final suck and carefully pulled back. She opened her mouth, showing her brother the white mess in her mouth before swallowing his entire load. She smiled at him and got up in search of a drink.

She returned with a glass of pop and found Jerry propped up on the pillows, a look of pure content on his face. Taking a few drinks, she offered it to her brother. They settled down on the bed in each other's arms and started kissing again. Jerry moved his hands between her sister's legs, and Renee wrapped her hand around her brother's cock. Jerry was soon rock hard again, and Renee was sopping wet.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me every way possible."

She rolled onto her back. Jerry looked into her eyes and attacked her tits before climbing on top of her. He held himself up on his elbows and looked into her beautiful face. He had never seen her so lovely, her face glowing with pleasure and lust. There was no need to ask for permission or certainty as he thrust his hips forward. His cock bounced off her cunt a few times before he found her wet hole and eased himself inside. They both moaned and kissed each other hard as Jerry forced all of his cock into her cunt. She was tighter than he remembered, having been sexless for a few weeks.

Jerry quickly increased his pace, thrusting into her cunt with gently yet powerful grunts. Renee grabbed his head and kept his lips on hers as she locked her legs around his waste and began to meet his every thrust. Renee suddenly screamed into his mouth as her second orgasm erupted through her body. She moaned and squirmed beneath him until she finally rolled him over onto his back with his cock still buried deep.

She rocked slowly on his cock, loving the feel of it deep inside of her. She moaned as he took hold of her tits and massaged them while she gently rode his cock. Her hands rested on his chest to steady herself. There was no hurry, and she would savour this consented fucking of her older brother. The feeling was incredible, much better than Daryl had every given her with his small cock. Jerry kept his hands on her tits and looked up into his sister's face, her eyes closed, as she fucked him from above.

Jerry started to roll her back over when she stopped him. "Fuck me from behind," she whispered. "I want you to cum in me doggy-style."

Renee climbed off of him and got on her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder as he moved in behind. Instead of taking position with his cock, he ducked down and licked at her cunt again. She squealed and started to squirm.

"Please," she begged. "Fuck me, bro. Fuck me with that cock."

Jerry smiled and moved forward. He guided the head of his cock into her cunt, then crept forward as his cock slipped back inside her warm, wet hole. He leaned over her, holding himself up with one arm and squeezing her tits with the other. He didn't want slow. He wanted hard and rough and started fucking with that intention. Renee groaned and moaned as the sound of slapping skin filled the room. Her free tit swung violently beneath her as he rammed her from behind. Jerry became a wild-man, fucking his sister with all of his strength. He straightened himself up, taking her hip in one hand, and a handful of hair in the other. He didn't even notice she was cumming again, her cries and screams lost with his own. The bed rocked and squeaked as their fucking sent it moving across the floor. Renee howled and moaned, unable to find words through the orgasm that was continuing to envelop her body and mind.

With a final, violent thrust, Jerry slammed as deep into her as her could and exploded inside his sister. He continued to hump her slowly as his cock softened and slipped out. They both fell to the mattress, panting for breath. Their lips and arms managed to find each other again in a gentle, after-sex cuddle. They kissed and held each other for a long time before Renee moved down his body and took his soft cock in her mouth once more, sucking the combined cum from his shaft.

They fucked twice more, until the early morning and they were too exhausted to continue. They wrapped their bodies into every position that felt good. Renee even fucked his cock with her tits and took one of his loads over her face and breasts. They fell asleep in each other's arms, both covered in sweat and drying cum.

Jerry awoke late in the morning to find Renee gone. She had slipped out without a goodbye or even a note. It was what Jerry had expected. They saw each other only infrequently, and never spoke of or questioned what they did. Jerry had taken a long, hot shower after he finally got up. He looked over the boxes and decided they could wait. He would have something more than a memory of that night. While Renee had gone for a drink after sucking him off, Jerry had the chance to set up and turn on his video camera. He was eager to see how much of the night was captured for prosperity.

12