Confronting His Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know that I have today off?" Ward asked with surprise.

"I listened to the voice mail this morning. Seems you'll have plenty of time to make things up to me this weekend. You will learn who wears the pants in this relationship! It's time to teach you. You can't break a rule, rub my nose in it, keep denying our relationship, and not expect to be punished for that. Now, remove your clothes, before I tear them off of you!" Peter ordered Ward, being very pissed-off.

Ward quickly shed his clothes, hoping to pacify Peter by not saying anything that might provoke him further.

"Bend over the bed and don't move," Peter instructed Ward.

Ward complied, afraid of what Peter might have in mind. He hoped that Peter would use some lube and not be too harsh on him. He couldn't be sure of just how severe Peter might be at this point.

Peter got behind Ward. Without any warning or lube, Peter plowed into Ward's ass, stretching it wide open. This made Ward wince in pain. He had expected that this would happen, but had hoped for some preparation.

Peter sodomized Ward ruthlessly for quite some time, clearly not in a hurry to end it, nor too concerned with Ward's discomfort. Despite the pain, Ward still got hard and started to play with his dick, when Peter stopped him.

"You're not cumming until I've had my way with your ass! This is about my pleasure, not yours. You had your pleasure last night, so now it's time to take your punishment like a man," Peter said as he pulled Ward's hand away, holding it behind his back.

Peter released his load, filling Ward's ass. Ward hoped that this meant he would get to cum, but Peter dashed his hopes by taking out a large butt-plug and shoving it deep into Ward's ass.

"This is definitely not over, Ward. Now, on your knees! You're gonna suck my cock until I cum down your throat!" Peter announced.

12