Confronting His Lies Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter and Ward are a lot more than friends, but how close?
4.7k words
3.72
10.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/Ma, Consensual, Reluctant, Gay, BiSexual, Heterosexual, BDSM, DomSub, MaleDom, Spanking, Rough, Sadistic, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Size.

This was written by SEVERUSMAX and myself.

*****

"This is definitely not over, Ward. Now, get on your knees! You're gonna suck my cock until I cum down your throat!" Peter commanded.

Peter was tired of Ward lying about them. He was determined to make sure that Ward didn't hide their relationship anymore. It was long past time for Ward to come out of the closet, including to himself. This weekend should help encourage him in that direction. It was going to be done Peter's way from that weekend on, and there was no "highway" option. Ward would own up to being gay, like it or not.

Peter thought of the perfect plan the night before, when he had plenty of time to seethe in anger and pain. Peter had also become slowly aware of a new, more dominant side of himself, one that he hid so far from Ward. He even bought several sex toys recently for the right moment, and it was here. He had also visited gay leather clubs, though he only watched to learn more, instead of actually participating. These trips were often on nights when Ward was so busy with his social life that he didn't bother to ask Peter about them. Peter would also go there when Ward had an evening shift at the drugstore.

Ward began to see Peter in a new light. He had taken their relationship for granted. Peter had been there during all the rough times. He had looked out for Ward since college, helping him with the more difficult courses. He had even seen him through his mother's premature death from undiagnosed cancer when he was 20. (Ward still wished his mom hadn't feared going to doctors, as they would have caught her problem in time to save her life.)

Peter and Ward had also made a pact not to bring any women home and Ward had broken that. They didn't mention men, because they simply understood that they would keep the male aspect of it between them. Neither of them had any real intent to have sex with other men. Then again, thinking about it, Ward realized that Selene was the first woman in whom either of them had shown any interest at all. Even with her, Ward had to force himself to perform the act. Peter hadn't even done that much with women. All of Peter's "dates" and most of Ward's (Selene being the sole exception) had ended at the front door of the woman's place without more than a light peck on the lips.

Ward knew that he should have gone to her place and told her about their rule. Then again, he should have told her about his relationship with Peter. Hell, he wasn't ready to admit fully to himself that there even was a relationship with Peter! He tended not to think about the emotional side of their partnership, although he had a feeling that this was going to change soon. The more Ward thought about it, the more likely it seemed that he really was gay. He knew that Peter was by now.

"I'm sorry, Peter. I was wrong and shouldn't have made any excuses for my behavior. I guess that I took you for granted, which was wrong after how much you have been there for me. I'll accept my punishment and not complain any more about it. But where in the hell did you get that butt plug?" Ward apologized.

"I accept your apology, but there are still consequences for your actions last night. You won't keep breaking the rules and taking me for granted. You will not show the kind of disrespect that you did, treating me like a mere roommate instead of as your lover. You will start being more open and honest with others about us, especially Selene, if you intend to continue that friendship.

"We may even have to talk about all of those little dates of ours. I haven't even really gone out on any dates in a while. There were more like friends hanging out. You just assumed that they were dates. About the butt-plug, I bought that and a few more toys over the past couple of months to move our relationship to a new level," Peter warned Ward as he pushed him down onto his knees.

Peter started forcing his cock down Ward's throat, fucking his face angrily. The next time that Ward did something to anger Peter, it wouldn't go as easy for Ward. Peter had all kinds of nasty surprises and new toys to deal with any further misconduct on his boyfriend's part. In the meantime, however, he prepared to paddle Ward's ass until it was bright red (and that didn't happen easily to Ward). That jerk would have a difficult time sitting down for a couple of days!

Ward silently cussed as he felt that monster butt-plug in his sore ass. He just hoped that Peter had no more plans for that tender part of his anatomy, though he suspected that Peter did. Ward was just glad that there were no whips or floggers in the townhouse. Then again, he wasn't so sure of that anymore, since Peter informed him of the new toys. Something about those toys didn't sound like fun to Ward.

Ward groaned with arousal as his dick swelled from the act of sucking Peter. Even so, Ward wished that his pissed-off lover wouldn't shove his fat cock so roughly down his throat. Ward rubbed Peter's ass as he sucked him, his fingers inching tantalizingly close to Peter's asshole. God, he loved Peter's ass! Ward wondered how long he would have to wait until Peter let him fuck it again. Something told him that not being able to would also be part of the punishment. Peter also wouldn't want to give Ward a chance to retaliate.

"Oh, yeah, that feels wonderful! Finger my ass!" Peter replied as he became more excited.

Ward submitted to Peter's orders, gently inserting his index finger into Peter's ass. Ward could tell that Peter kept getting a lot closer to his release. Ward now thrust more vigorously with his finger into Peter's asshole. After a couple of minutes, Ward even added another finger.

Peter moaned as he approached his release, his precum leaking into Ward's mouth. Peter resolved to have his way with Ward in any way that he deemed fit today. Peter would show mercy and allow Ward to cum after he came down Ward's throat. Then Peter would paddle his ass. This was far from the end of Peter's plans. Ward would service Peter a lot that day.

Ward felt Peter's cock swell and twitch, indicating that Peter would blast Ward with his load. He was not disappointed, either. In a few minutes, Ward's mouth was full of Peter's cum. Ward swallowed every delicious drop, since he loved the taste of Peter's cum. Peter now withdrew his cock from Ward's mouth so that he could speak.

"May I please cum? My cock is so hard it hurts and I have blue balls. I promise that I will never bring anyone home again," Ward pleaded.

"Okay, let's make a new pact: there will be no others for either of us. It will just be the two of us. The next time that you break that rule, your ass will not fare as well as it will today! Yes, you may cum. However, you will have to get yourself off this time. I will watch you jerk off, not helping you at all. You have five minutes to cum. If you miss your chance, you will have to wait until after I spank you and fuck your ass again to cum. That time, you will only get three minutes to cum," Peter laughed wickedly.

"Why are you trying to make us exclusive? I thought that you were still into girls, like me," Ward complained feebly, since he didn't even believe himself.

"You're joking, aren't you? You may fool yourself into thinking that you're not gay, but I know better about both of us. You've had your little flings like the one with Selene, but I've never had trouble with that rule about no girls because I haven't been with girls since college. I've been faithful, and I think that since your dates were a sham to pretend that you're bi, you should be faithful, too. You're not missing out on anything that you really want. You're in denial and it's gonna stop now.

"I'm going to be the one in charge of this relationship from now on. You obviously don't make the right choices, so you need to do as I say. The first rule is that I am the boss. The second rule is that we're not dating anyone else, even for show.

"It's not fair to the women anyway, stringing them along. Just look at poor Selene. You've given her false hope of a serious romance, but she doesn't have a chance with you. You know better than that. That kind of thing is over from now on. We date each other and no one else. We sleep with each other and no one else. You're gonna tell your co-workers and everyone else that you're gay. We're not 'close friends' anymore: we're lovers," Peter ranted, thoroughly fed up with Ward's bullshit.

"But it still sounds kind of bossy," Ward now spoke weakly.

"Bossy? Hello, girlfriend, I AM the boss! Were you listening a second ago? I said it just then, and I will say it again I wear the pants in this relationship from now on. The next time that you talk to Selene, you will tell her the truth about our relationship, not this 'close friends' bullshit! If you don't, I will make this weekend's punishment look like a fucking cakewalk!

"Oh, and if you think that I won't be able to get hard again for a while, you are sadly mistaken! I bought some potency pills. I'm sure that a pharmacist like you can appreciate nice pills like that. In fact, your friend Jackie sold it to me at the drugstore the other day," Peter informed Ward with a wicked gleam in his eye.

"Did you have to get the pills from Jackie? She already thinks I'm gay, because I won't date her! Why would you need that kind of drug, anyway? My ass needs a rest, after all. From the way it's going, both my ass and my dick will need to recover from this weekend. I don't think that anything can make this weekend look like a cakewalk!" Ward whined.

"Due to this conversation, your time is up! I guess you will have to try to cum during your three minute window! Maybe you should try jacking off during your allotted time, instead of running your mouth off and being a smart-ass! You have a lot of attitude for a guy who's in trouble as it is, and is about to get a brand-new paddle broken in over his ass! If you keep up the sass, I may have to use the new gag I bought on your mouth today!

"Face it. You're now my bitch! Given some of the stuff that I have seen on your computer, you wouldn't exactly do more than put up a protest. It will be fun to show up at a leather club with a slave of my own! I know a special club that I have checked out a few times. From the look of your cock, you wouldn't mind at all," Peter smirked.

"Wait a second! I didn't agree to be anyone's 'boy-toy', 'slut', 'bitch', and definitely not 'slave'! Who died and made you my Master? Now, I'll admit that I need to start being more honest about our relationship, but you're trying to take this partnership to a new level! I damn sure ain't going to no 'leather club' and that is my final answer! I'm not exactly into that scene! Now back to my time being up, you didn't tell me when the clock started ticking! I need to cum! I'm horny now, thanks to you!" Ward finally showed some balls, albeit at the wrong time.

"Try? Who said anything about trying? I am taking it to a new level! You seem to forget that I am the boss. I am dissatisfied with our current arrangement and I'm making a few changes to the deal. This weekend is about more than just punishment. Things are not going back to the way that they were before today, Ward. Do I have to be redundant and say it again? This relationship is different now.

"I've allowed you too much leeway about your lying to people. Wake up and smell the fucking roses! You are gay and you have a fucking boyfriend! This isn't some fucking 'friendship with benefits' anymore, no matter how much you evade the issue. You're in a same-sex relationship! Now, bend over the bed and take your paddling like a good boy, instead of the naughty one you're being right now! You're lucky that I don't make you stand in the corner with your boxers around your ankles!" Peter demanded.

"I'm not standing in some fucking corner like a FUCKING 'naughty boy'!" Ward protested before he could stop himself.

"If you don't shut up and bend over, you will be standing in the corner, with a pair of lacy panties and a red ass! In fact, since you're so mouthy, I've changed my mind on how you're getting your paddling. It will now be a good, old-fashioned over the knee spanking: bare-assed, of course!" Peter said sternly, while getting the paddle and sitting on the bed.

Ward decided at this point not to try Peter's patience anymore. He definitely didn't want to take any chances that Peter might carry out his threat of making him stand in the corner with lacy panties! Judging from the throbbing vein on Peter's neck, he had pushed Peter too far.

The last time that vein had throbbed like that, Peter knocked a college jock unconscious. The bully made a big mistake in calling Ward a sissy, which made Peter see red. It took several hours to calm Peter down that time, during which Peter swore that he would make sure that the guy never opened his mouth again. The man had to have his jaw wired shut, as it had been broken in three places. The jerk never pressed charges, because he was embarrassed that a "fag" had beaten him up.

Damn, was it just Ward's imagination, or was Peter turning a bit kinky? Then he thought about the precum leaking from his own cock and wondered if maybe he was kinky. After all, he had viewed fetish porn on the PC. Hell, Ward could have sworn that he gained an inch each way, just thinking about being Peter's bitch in a leather club! Of course, the stupid Internet history log had to betray his curiosity about such things (and it was just curiosity, right)!

Anyway, Ward complied with Peter's command, shivering as he mentally prepared himself for the first bare-assed, OTK spanking he had since he was ten. He didn't want to give Peter any more reason to be pissed than he already was! Something told Ward that this one would hurt like hell! It would make Mom's spankings look like child's play by comparison.

Peter grinned with sadistic delight as he saw Ward bending over his lap, showing Peter his round, tight ass again. He would love spanking Ward's bottom until it turned a nice shade of scarlet, especially while Peter listened to his boyfriend begging for mercy. Peter reached for the remote control that Ward overlooked. It was the control for the butt-plug in Ward's asshole. A few adjustments should have the desired impact, Peter thought.

"To add to the humiliation, I want you to count each swat, thank me, and beg me for the next one! I will let you wonder if I grant your 'wish' for the next one or not. Now, let's begin," Peter instructed Ward.

"May I please have the first swat?" Ward pleaded with him.

"Is that the best that you can do? I don't think that you're sincere! You need to convince me that you crave your discipline before I can start it!" Peter deliberately drew out the torture.

"PLEASE, I need you to spank my ass like the naughty boy that I am!" Ward begged, wanting to finish the spanking.

"Well, that's better, but you still sound like you are trying to get it over with. We'll have to add a few extra swats for that!" Peter taunted Ward.

"Oh, God, why does he have to do that? I am just trying to get my punishment, take my butt fucking, and finally cum! My balls are swollen. I am so desperate that I will do anything right now! Just get this done and let me cum, please," Ward thought to himself.

Peter now began spanking Ward. After five swats, Ward's ass was nice and pink and he whimpered. The paddle pushed the plug even deeper in Ward's asshole. Peter then turned on the switch on the butt-plug, surprising Ward. After ten, it was a light red color. Ward was in tears, but not enough to satisfy Peter. At fifteen, Peter turned up the butt-plug a notch. He intended to make Ward beg him for mercy! By the twentieth swat, Ward's ass flamed red. He had a difficult time asking for the next one, because he was busy sobbing. At twenty-five, Peter raised the plug to its highest setting.

At thirty swats, Ward's ass was the nice crimson shade that Peter wanted. Ward sincerely pleaded for forgiveness. Peter decided to add ten more swats, just to make sure that he drove his point home. By now, Peter's arm was a little sore, despite his muscles. He would have to skip tomorrow's session at the gym for sure.

"Forty! Thank you! May I please have another one?" Ward sobbed, hoping for a refusal now.

"No! I think that you've had enough of that 'pleasure' for the time being!" Peter teased, "Besides, my cock wants its turn at your delectable ass! You're due a proper ass fucking before you try again to cum!Lie on your back this time. I want to look at your face while I fuck your ass and keep an eye on your naughty cock! Can't have you playing with yourself without my permission, can we?"

Ward obeyed Peter, but he was very uncomfortable as he lay there. His red ass felt as if it was on fire! Ward raised his legs at Peter's signal, while his boyfriend removed the butt-plug. Ward sighed with relief, as he didn't know how much longer he could take that vibrating plug up his ass. He had no way of knowing that the spanking would be that erotic! Ward had almost shot his load several times!

Peter started to lube up his cock, not using much because of Ward's preparation from the butt-plug. Damn, he loved that gaping hole! Peter looked forward to the sight of it after he used Ward at the club. Ward wouldn't be able to recline or sit in any posture for the rest of the day! Of course, he planned to keep Ward's mouth just as busy as his asshole! Peter really looked forward to this afternoon's activities! Somehow, however, he suspected that he would enjoy them more than Ward would.

Peter told Ward to put his feet up on his shoulders. Peter then entered Ward's ass quickly, not being too easy on him. He felt Ward flinch at his roughness. Peter also saw Ward's cock jump, which told him that his talk of not being interested in anything kinky was all bullshit. Hell, Ward had a steady stream of precum leaking from his dick! Peter realized that perhaps he had hit on the biggest of Ward's fetishes. Peter intended to use it to his advantage!

Peter started slamming Ward's asshole for a while, stopping to play with his cock and balls now and then. Ward begged for permission to cum. Peter denied it each time, of course, though he did not know how Ward was able to hold off. Peter was amazed at his boyfriend's willpower (or was that fear).

Ward alternated between pain and fear, as he felt Peter's hard shaft ramming his ravaged ass. Part of Ward's agony was due to the cock buried in him, but the other was because of his stiff cock and blue balls. It was pure fear that kept Ward from cumming too soon. Willpower had left him long ago. Ward just didn't want to piss Peter off even more.

Ward had no idea what was up that man's sleeve, and didn't want to find out (but feared that he would soon). At least he wouldn't make it worse by his further disobedience. How in the hell did he end up agreeing to be Peter's slut? Ward worried that this kind of drastic new arrangement would be permanent and irrevocable, though perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. His cock was rather hard now, which indicated that some part of him liked it. Ward shook himself, wondering where that thought came from. He wasn't used to these strange new feelings in real life instead of just porn and fantasies.

Ward's ass felt the pain of Peter's cock plundering him. His efforts to think of something else didn't work. He wasn't distracted from either pleasure or pain for very long. Ward had no idea of how long Peter could keep it up with that medicine. He could possibly sodomize Ward for hours at a time, if he wished. That thought scared Ward to death!

12