Confronting My Son

Story Info
A mother needs her son's cock.
1.1k words
4.36
330.9k
216
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son Todd is always hanging around the house. He barely seemed interested in girls. I half wondered if he was gay. A nineteen year old boy should want to be out and looking for women I thought.

"Why aren't you looking for a girlfriend Todd?"

My son gave me a sheepish look. Since my husband left us we had to make do with the money from my job. I guess I was stressed and Todd wasn't helping matters.

"There's no good women around," was Todd's answer.

I had been drinking a little wine that night. Besides being somewhat drunk I was horny. I wondered what my son's cock looked like these days. Did he even get an erection. I had my bathrobe on and I was sure Todd could get a good look at my cleavage. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Do you want to talk to me?" I asked him.

Todd didn't say anything to me and I got a little pissed.

"You do like girls, don't you?"

Todd nodded his head. I did something stupid. I loosened the belt on my robe and it parted at the waist. I am sure my breasts were showing. Todd had his eyes glued to my chest. I reached out and placed my hand on his one thigh. Todd had his pants on, but I could see a bulge pushing out. I knew what I had in mind was so wrong, but I couldn't stop myself. I reached over and rubbed his bulge.

Mom, please, we shouldn't."

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and let my robe dropped to the floor. I do have big boobs and I am shaved down completely.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

Todd just sat there with his mouth open. I knelt down in front of him and I played with the zipper on his pants. My son had this wild look on his face. I reached in and pulled his cock free. Damn, he was bigger than I remembered. I took hold of his half erect dick and I brought it to my mouth. I just had to taste his cock. I wrapped my lips around his mushroom and I took him down my throat.

I went crazy. I bobbed up and down his proud dick and got him so hard. Todd took his hands and placed them on the back of my head. He didn't have to worry. I wasn't going to pull away. I must have sucked him for a good fifteen minutes. When I did pull off of him I was staring at eight inches of man cock standing straight up. I just lost control of myself right then. I stood up and got over top of my son's dick. I positioned myself over the tip and I sunk down on him.

My God, he felt huge. I hadn't had a cock inside me in months. I lowered myself all the way and used my muscles to milk his bone. Todd did know what to do, I found out. He took each of my tits in his hands and he squeezed my breasts. I just love when a man fondles my tits. I started to ride that thick rod of Todd's. I could feel my son pushing into my hot pussy and giving me every hard inch. I don't remember my husband's cock feeling this large.

We must have gone a half hour or so and then Todd lifted me up. He pushed me onto my back as he kept his cock buried in my pussy. Todd took hold of my legs and lifted them. That was when my son began to pound me hard with his bone. I was wild for his cock. I was screaming for him to fuck me as hard as he could. I know he had his cock in me the whole way. His balls were hitting my ass as he drove his hard pecker into my passage.

There was no doubt Todd liked women now. He was using my pussy as if I was some cheap whore he had picked up for the night.

"Oh God, fuck me deep Todd!"

I had to have my son. I knew I was his from now on. Anytime he wanted me I would give in to him. Todd took my pussy. He was circling his thick dick inside my pussy. My walls were being stretching wide. I have no idea how long we went at it that night. Todd did eventually grunt and he unloaded in me. I felt his hot, sticky seed shooting deep into my belly. I moaned and squeezed his rod. I wanted every drop of his cum deep in me.

Todd must have cum a good twenty minutes if that was possible. I felt his load dripping down my ass crack. Todd rested on top of me until he finally went soft. When he did pull out I really did feel his cum leaking pouring out of my pussy. Todd let me up and I went into the bathroom. It felt like I was peeing. All his love juices came dripping out of my pussy. I went back into the living room. Todd was sitting there stroking his spent cock. He was still half hard.

I told him to follow me back to my bed. Todd stripped down and he took me one more time. This time I got onto my hands and knees. Todd got behind me and entered my pussy again. He somehow managed to keep hard this second time around. He slipped that bone into me and fucked me once more. My pussy felt sore from the first time, but I had to have him. Todd's hands went to my hips as he guided his giant prick into my coated, wet pussy.

This time Todd went hard. This was hot and raw fucking. I screamed as he took me this way.

"You're mine now Mom."

He was right. I had to have my son and I would give into him anyway he wanted. Todd drove his long prick into me and I took every inch of him. My tits were swaying as he pummeled my pussy. I didn't think it was possible, but he shot more of his baby seed into my pussy. I just held on and I clenched his spitting cock with my pussy muscles. There wasn't as much cum this time, but he did coat my belly. When we finished Todd pulled out and we had a hot kiss together.

We ended up becoming lovers, my son and I. Thankfully, I was still on the pill. Todd only fucks me with his bare cock. I love the feel of skin rubbing against skin. When I get home after work, Todd is waiting to have me. There is nothing like a young, thick cock entering you. Maybe one day I will get off the protection and I will have Todd's baby. Wouldn't that be hot?