Confronting the Truth

Story Info
Captain confronts subordinate fighter girl about her sexlife.
2.1k words
4.52
13k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're inability to keep your legs shut could compromise our mission." Zero reprimanded after leading Vik into a clearing in the woods a safe distance from their camp, where they left Blake snoozing.

Vik was shocked that her calm and cool Captain would make such a heated and vulgar accusation about her sex life. She was shocked he would speak of sex at all. Her jaw dropped slightly and embarrassment sent her heart aflutter, but finally she replied, "Just because I enjoy the occasional tryst does not mean I would ever leak any information about any of our missions. Fuck, they don't even know my real name or any bloody thing about me."

"'Occasional tryst' is a very mild way of putting it." Zero stepped towards her and reached for her breast. Vik was startled, but did not move. She stared at him with wide eyes. He neglected her gaze as he reached into her jacket's breast pocket and removed her pack of cigarettes. Vik blushed at how she had almost mistaken this gesture as a sexual advance. Zero took out a cigarette and stepped away from her, tossing the pack of smokes over his shoulder. Vik caught the pack. He lit the cigarette and inhaled. His tone returned to his usual cool control. " First," he continued, "every stop we make in or around any city is an opportunity you take to locate the nearest bar and appoint a new mate for the evening."

"Not every time," Vik attempted to defend herself.

"Although, even a whole evening seems inappropriately long term for what you do..."

"Hey!"

"One, maybe two, three hours maximum before you are stationed with your team again." Zero paused and resumed smoking.

"Yeah, condemn me for being responsible and promptly returning to camp or whatever shit hole hotel you chose."

"Or I should say stumble back in a drunken haze leading any miscreant or adversary directly to your resting team."

"When I'm drunk I don't stumble... much..."

"Second: You do not simply select the prettiest boy, the richest, most intelligent, most comedic or even the easiest..." Zero went on keeping his gaze high and distant as his tall lithe figure leaned languidly against a tree. He sighed out a swirling cloud of smoke. "No. You prefer powerful men. Mysterious men cast in shadows. Robust bodies with authoritarian attitudes. Compelling in their loneliness and persuasive with their words. Easily types who could be our enemies."

"You've been following me?" Vik sputtered in nervous agitation.

"It's not as though we haven't, as a team, stopped at drinking establishments on a handful of occasions. I've had a number of opportunities to observe your behaviour firsthand... also, your accusation further supplements my observations. My perception must be accurate if you would assume I've followed you." Vik, frustrated at having shot herself in the foot, took out a smoke and put it to her lips. In a flash Zero held a flaming lighter to her cigarette. "Let alone the fact that my brother has been your drinking buddy for years and I've heard many stories." His silent speed surprised her but she refused to react and smoked through the astonishment. There was a long moment of silence as Zero leaped onto a large rock and reclined into a relaxed pose. He then finished his smoke and tossed it away.

Vik disrupted the stillness, "So, what do you want? Are you asking me to stop? I'll stop."

Zero seemed to sigh and sing a long hmmmmm. " You are putting your team, your missions, and yourself at risk. Do you have any idea how easily this vice of yours could be manipulated?" he asked. "Besides, technically I wouldn't have to ask you to stop anything. As your Captain I would simply have to command you." Zero laughed softly "Since you enjoy domination, that alone might do the trick..."

"Just because I like strong men doesn't mean I like to be dominated." Vik retorted.

Zero smiled widely, "You're right. You don't enjoy it. You don't like it." He sat upright and turned to her and for the first time during this conversation he locked eyes with her. "You lust for it. You hunger for it like an abandoned baby hungers for it's mother's breast." Zero's smile faded but he didn't break eye contact with her. "I can smell the lust on you."

Until this moment she never fully contemplated the extent of his bestial abilities. Now she seemed almost frightened by it. Vik suddenly felt naked. His stare, his words ripped her of psychological protection. Still she attempted another rebuttal in defence, "But I never really let them dominate me. It's not really that big of a deal, I can stop. Keep it for my home life. No fucking on the job...I can control myself."

Zero turned his eyes back towards the stars in the night sky. "You don't let them dominate you... they don't dominate you. Sadly, the men you choose always turn out to be fakes in the end, don't they? Take off their clothes and get them in bed and they're nothing but horny little boys. The one or two orgasms you achieve by climbing on top of them and desperately imagining they are even half the assertive beast you wish they were... it hardly even satisfies your lust. A drop in the ocean of desire. A speck of dust in the universe. Painfully unsatisfying. That is why you return so quickly. That is why you cannot stop."

The cigarette fell from Vik's lips, and she fell to the earth on her knees limply in shameful depression. "I'm pathetic." Suddenly she was struck with pain at the realization, "You're going to tell the High Council, have me banned from the Elite... I deserve it, I'm addicted...I should resign." Suddenly, with silent agility, he stood before her, as his boot snuffed out the lit cigarette between her knees. She looked up to him with the desperate eyes of a little girl pleading for her dreams to not be torn out of her heart. Zero turned away from her his sight lost in some unknown distance once more.

"Despite your flaws,you are strong-willed, creative, intelligent and highly skilled. You would be an asset to any team and more importantly you are a valued member of my team. I would sooner request the High Council to terminate Blake's employment with the Elite than I would you."

Relief washed over Vik's mind because she knew Zero would never have his brother fired. Still she sat on the ground confused and ashamed to have been unravelled in front of a man she sincerely respected as her superior, and secretly admired. "But...what-"

"What are we to do with you..." Zero seemed to ponder out loud as Vik contemplated the corner she had been painted into. She wasn't to be fired, or to quit, and he was right- she probably wouldn't stop her lusty search for satisfaction, desires he seemed to understand more than she ever did. She had never thought very much about exactly what she sought out in her sexual exploits, but Zero was right. She wanted a dominant man to force her into submitting to her darkest fantasies... and she had some very masochistic desires. She wanted someone to see through her mind, peel away the tough exterior, take away her control, and enforce exquisite punishment. She needed someone both strong and intelligent to harness and possess her body and her lust... she needed a -

"Master." Zero crouched in front of her and caused her to fall back so that she lay on the moist earth. He leaned over her and spoke slowly and softly into her ear, " You...need...a...master." The last word seemed to simmer into her ear. "I can smell it."

Vik was speechless. She had never seen Zero this heated before. She had never been so deeply and obscenely understood before. Sex seemed to swamp her mind and her heart beat with excitation. "Relations with a subordinate are strictly forbidden." Vik managed to mutter over her racing heartbeat.

"Then no one must know... Not even my brother." Zero warned her and then smiled slyly "Besides, our 'forbidden' contact will bring you greater satisfaction," he inhaled the scent of her warm neck, "I know it."

Zero bit down fairly hard into her neck and one hand reached to touch the heated crotch of her jeans. Vik felt her heart jump into her throat and weakly tried to block his hand from touching her. He crawled away from her face. She began to sit up but before she could get on her feet Zero had swiftly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, and with a powerful jolt he pulled them to her ankles. She only had a moment to pull at her jeans before he was sitting behind her and trapped her arms with his. Holding both of her wrists with one hand he pulled her body close to him with his right arm. Zero began to fondle her breasts softly through her shirt with his free arm. He tweaked and flicked one of her nipples, "Vik," he spoke very gently, "I'll stop if you tell me to stop." He pinched her nipple, tugged it, then continued to flick incessantly. Eventually he began to slide his hand down her belly toward her thigh. "I can take you, but that would be akin to theft." He began to scratch the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, glided over her panties barely touching her with his finger tips, then scratching the other thigh. Back and forth. "For me to truly own you... you will have to give yourself to me."

Vik's mind was clouded with chemical releases. She could hardly think, let alone speak, but finally she melted into him and began to moan softly. Zero placed his hand over her moistened panties, and through them began to trace the slit of her pussy with a finger. After few strokes up and down, he concentrated only on drawing small lines around her engorged clit which was noticeably enlarged even through her panties. One line on one side, one on the other, back and forth in a small 'U' shape. Vik's moans began to sound more like whines now. "I'm not going to penetrate you," his voice was calm and steady, "I'm not even going to take your panties off." He slipped her pulsing clit between two fingers and slid his hand up and down. "You're so desperate for this, I hardly need to do anything at all." He began to pick up the pace and Vik whined louder. His actions trapped her body, but his words ensnared her mind. "Shhh... You don't want Blake to see you like this," he whispered as he released her wrists and brought his left hand to her mouth. While continuing to tease her clit with one hand, he used two fingers from his other hand to gently tease her lips. "I guess I will penetrate you after all," she could hear the smile in his voice as he slid his two fingers into her mouth, repeatedly penetrating her mouth and massaging her tongue. In and out. In and out.Vik moaned deeply, but it was muffled as she sucked on his fingers. "Little baby," he seemed to hiss pleasantly. Zero used his whole hand now to rub around her clit harder and faster. Her breath quickened greatly and the rhythm of her moans sped up. "You're going to come." Vik couldn't tell if he was assuming, predicting or commanding, and she didn't care because she was about to-

"Come!" Zero ordered her loudly and he covered her mouth tightly as Vik let out deep orgasmic shouts on his command. Her body convulsed and her panties were thoroughly soaked with spurting fluids. She relaxed and fell back onto him. He smacked her engorged clit and wet panties twice. "That was easy," Zero spoke gently and grinned devilishly and brushed a lock of his black hair away from his eyes. Then he reached into her pocket to grab another cigarette and returned the pack to her breast pocket. He stood up, turned and lit the smoke and he began his languid saunter back to their camp. Just before disappearing from the clearing he stopped and said, "Better pull up you pants and get yourself together before Blake comes looking for you... and try not to act like a giddy school girl." He seemed to speak sternly but Vik could swear he was still smiling.

Vik rolled her eyes but smiled too, as she pulled up her pants and breathed a heavy sigh of relief. As a connoisseur of orgasms, Vik had no problem admitting to herself that this one was amazing. She lay back onto the earth and gazed into the starry night partially enjoying post-orgasmic bliss, partially wondering what the fuck just happened.