Confused

Story Info
A dream time journey.
1.8k words
4.03
15.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream opens on a party, some kind of holiday scene with lots of small group chat going on. There are lots of Christmas lights blinking and carols floating in the air. Somehow, someway I have hooked up with a very sexy black chick. I say sexy because, half hidden by a bowl arrangement, we are rapidly approaching the point where we either back off or take a room upstairs.

"Do I know you," I pant into her mouth – a mouth framed by oh so kissable lips.

"You knew, mom," she breathes back.

"Say what," I pull back in startled shock.

"Relax, sweetie," she giggles. "I was twelve back then and terribly jealous of mom. That's why I snuck in to watch you two go at it. The guy-girl thing all made sense after that and I could barely wait for my turn to roll around. Well it's my turn. What say we get a room upstairs?" To my horror and delight I realize I am seriously turned by this situation.

Next to me, Cindy my current lover chuckles softly. "And," she asks, "what happened next? Did you bang your dream girl?"

I take long swig of water to push back the thirst. My mouth is uncountable dry. Recapping the bottle I smile at my red headed lover with the freckled face. "I woke up," I answer flatly. "I always wake up when I get an erection."

"Oh you poor dear," she smiles, gently stroking my erect member. "She was probably just a prick tease. Or worse, a hooker, it was a hotel party after all."

"Well I guess I am lucky to have you here then," I smile back.

"I guess you are." she laughs in turn.

A woman with an admitted daddy complex, Cindy and I met a couple months back on an internet chat site. Agreeing to meet at a downtown restaurant we broke bread, drank wine and talked into the night. After a brief stop at the hotel piano bar for some snuggle kissing, we moved it upstairs to a hotel room. Missing morning check out we stay on through for a second night of hot sex. A week later she moves in with me.

"So tell me honest," she chuckles, "Did you ever do a high school pom pom girl?" Truth or Dare being one of our favorite sex games.

"Truth," I answer shyly. "It was spring break my second year at State." Cindy giggles merrily as I relate the tale of the angry pom pom girl whose boyfriend was banging a girl in the next room over. _Just as I am about to slide it in she pushes me away. "He knows my moans," she grumbles. "He'll know someone is doing me." But isn't that the point, I query, a touch confused. 'Well yeah," she answers. So we did it and yes she was not a moaner, but a full tilt screamer. And yes the boyfriend threatens to rip my head off. "Not if you want me back," the pom pom girl calmly interjects._

Thinking to short cut another Truth or Dare, I slide over to Cindy's side and moving down lick both both her tits up hard. That I said nothing of her near flat chest had been selling point for her the night of our first meet. But then I almost blew it laughing at her confession about wearing falsies, fore and aft to round her figure. She didn't like the tom boy thing people were assigner her. That I liked her legs was the clincher, the reason we scurried upstairs as quick as bunnies and lept happily between the sheets.

Moving back up Cindy's body I nuzzle her neck even as my outstretched fingers explore her r pussy. "Mmm," she murmurs, signaling her approval. Like most couples we had fallen into a regular routine. This routine consisted of first me fully satisfying Cindy with a couple three orgasms and then reversing roles as she takes me over the top. Our mutual goal being to deliver ever better orgasms. Not that Cindy was complaining, but I think I was getting the better part of the deal. The orgasms she delivered were spectacular. Self control be damned, I had reached the point where just watching her get naked got me going. A shared shower almost always ended in shared sex.

"Do me. Do me now," she groans, quite out of sequence. Generally I finger her through one orgasm, then lick her through a couple more. Then she does me. That was the sequence we generally followed except for those nights dedicated to games playing. A quick readjustment had her flat on the back looking up at him. I in turn moved atop her in a hands and knees tripod, my erect member pointing down toward her bared pussy.

Okay I admit my member was unsheathed. We started out with the best intentions, always using condoms, but things happened – things like shower sex or that explosive passage atop the kitchen table. In truth I think we, Cindy and I, were kind of hoping my sperm and her eggs would match up and bring on a mommy moment. There had been little talk of marriage, it didn't seem important, thought I told her time and again I would do the right thing by her. Perhaps condom free sex was our way of moving this relationship to the next step – the alter step. You know, the one where the guy says, "I take this woman as my wife and lover ... to have and sex forever more."

Hovering there just above her pussy, I watch Cindy reach down between us. I figure she is going guide me in. I am not too proud to admit my old guy aim is none to sure. I tend to bump more than often hit down these days. That is especially true with a side on or back door entries. It was a small thing Cindy was willing to remedy.

This time though Cindy flicks off the drop of pre-cum hanging from my slit. Transporting the gooey drop back up to her lips she licks her fingers clean. "Mmm," she snickers, "good sperm count."

"Say what," I answer, realizing she is signally something new.

"I'm pregnant, Jack," she laughs. "You finally did it, you dirty old man."

I collapse atop her, the excitement of sex suddenly drained from my thoughts. After all these years I am going be a father. I have no idea what to say or do. As usual Cindy says it for me. "I love you, Jack. I love you total."

That doesn't mean we didn't sex that night. Cindy was so turned on she kept me going with her busy lips right up through the dawn. Damn but I do love how she sucks AND how she fucks, and the feel of her pussy wrapped to my dick is like heaven reborn. Best yet are the orgasms we share. Come the dawn Cindy pulls on her waitress outfit, mops the dried cum off her legs and heads out the door.

That next night finds us again curled together in our nakedness. Bedclothes, even sexy teddies make little sense when you are having nightly sex and as a rule Cindy and I only passed up 2 days out of 28 when the menstruation cramps got her down. Cindy is as sex crazy as any guy I know.

We are kiss talking with her top and me asI gently rub her back. Torn between total fatigue and absolute excitement she is practically vibrating in my arms. "Fuck baby," she laughs "everyone left big tips, just because I'm pregnant. I made a pile of cash today." She literally chews on her words, pondering their significance. I am not saying Cindy is a dummy. It is just that well she has no money sense whatsoever. If the given the choice between a pile of ones verses two Ben Franklin's, she'd grab up the stack because it looks bigger.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeats for emphasis."

"Do you want to .... Fuck," I ask quietly.

"Yeah I do,"she smiles back. "I love fucking," she holler-laughs. "I love fucking you."

At twenty eight Cindy is less than half my age. But I have gotten used to the idea of her being the Ever Ready bunny always on the go. Oh come on, you must of seen the ads with the floppy eared bunny beating on its drum. Cindy seemed unaware she was now going on 36 hours without sleep. She was still in Go-Go mode.

A quick switch up puts me on top free to address all of Cindy's hot spots. Not that these spots matter all that much, for what Cindy likes best is wet syrupy kisses rained all across her body. "How can I not like him," she tells a friend. "He worships my body with his words and his kisses. And then we make love – grand glorious love. Every night we make love. Can you say that of your man?"

I never felt so proud as the moment I overheard those words. It was dumb luck us meeting, dumb luck she was now pregnant. Wonderful dumb luck, the best kind of luck.

I kissed her mouth, a long soft kiss followed by teasing bites pulling at her lips. "I love you, I love you," she answers as I run a line of kisses up her neck. "Oh baby," she moans, running her fingers across my balding scalp.

She pulls on my hair and I twist her tit and we fall back laughing. Pushing me over she climbs over and straddles my hips. "I am going to fuck you, baby," she laughs. "I am going to kill you with my love. Kill you dead."

Reaching up I pull her down and kiss her hard. "I love you too, baby," I gasp, my mind all a whirl.

The dream opens again on with that same sexy black chick in that same dreary hotel room. This time though she strips down to expose a belly gently swelling out to accommodate a soon to be baby. How did this happen rushes through my brain as I sit up gasping for air.

"Where am I," I mumble through cracked dry lips.

"City General," a voice announces, "ICU recovery, You had a heart attack, Mr Jackson. You passed out at the office Christmas party."

"Fucking hell," I growl. "Where's Cindy?"

The voice is now standing at my side leafing through some clip board papers. "Who is Cindy? Is she someone we should contact?"

Looking up I realize the clip board holder is the sexy black chick from my dream – the sexy pregnant one.. Behind her lights are dancing across the monitors and the PA system is playing soft music. I fall back into the pillow, confused. For the life of me I can not remember Cindy's last name. "Fucking hell," I growl again.