Confused Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks baby," Grace said walking over to Anna and kissing her on the forehead. "I'll eat, then I'm off to the bar until twelve." Grace walked towards me, then kissed me on the forehead too. "Don't stay up too late, you two have school tomorrow," she said looking at us in turn.

"We won't," Anna said answering for both of us as Grace left the room.

Anna leaned back on the bed in thought. "She looks tired," Anna said to no one in particular.

I climbed up the bed to sit next to Anna. I knew where Anna was going with this. "It's not your fault Anna."

She turned to me, pinning me in place with her eyes. "It is my fault," she sighed. "If she didn't have me to worry about she wouldn't have to work so hard." Anna's eyes turned distant all of a sudden as if she was looking right through me.

"Anna what is it?" I asked.

"You're right," she said her eyes returning to normal.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"I have to go to Sydney. I have to take up my father's offer. It's the only way mum will quit working so hard and finally get some rest." At hearing Anna's realization my heart flipped. It's what I wanted for her, but I couldn't help the feeling of my heart being ripped out of my chest.

We didn't talk after Anna made her announcement – we just sat there in silence, both of us in our own little worlds.

Finally when the sun went down, I made my move to leave.

"Where are you going?" Anna asked as I moved off the bed.

"Home," I answered.

"But, we have to talk." Anna got off the bed and made her way over to me.

"I think we need to sleep on it and talk about whatever we have to talk about in the morning." I was growing tired and I wanted to make sure I had a clear head before I discussed anything further with Anna.

"Ok," Anna nodded at me. It surprised me she did not fight me further, but it had been a tiring day for both of us.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

"See you," Anna replied and placed a tender kiss on my lips.

I smiled at her and Anna at me, then I left for home feeling emotionally drained.

----------

Feel free to leave feedback, I thrive on the stuff. And I'm hoping to be able to submit each chapter on Sundays, so you should get it in the middle of each week, hopefully.

Thanks again and for updates on confused visit my Bio.

12