Confused Wife and Husband Act

Story Info
A first time, with training wheels.
2k words
4.13
64.7k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our passionate night, Carl became obsessed with the idea of letting me try a man with a much larger cock than his routine size. He got on websites and showed me photos, all of which were sort of interesting, but all of which had downsides. Are these people real? Are they safe?

Just then, my friend Gail called. I told her about my honesty with Carl and about his reaction. She giggled and said, "Lucky girl!" But I told her about my misgivings about how to find the right partner.

Gail reminded me that she was willing to share the young man she had been seeing. "He's super friendly and he's very nice, and he has a physique that will make you gasp. He is tall and handsome and still in his mid-twenties, with a you-know-what that might scare you off." Again, she giggled into the phone.

"Well," I said, "maybe that's an idea I could mention to Carl."

"Better yet," Gail said, "why not make a plan that would give everyone an option to withdraw if things aren't right?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"I'll have to ask Douglas, but if he agrees, how about this? We can plan a time to meet, all four of us, at a hotel, maybe have dinner together first to break the ice, then go up to a room and let Douglass show you his cock. That's it, just show you and Carl. That would give you both the chance to see how it felt to be in the same room with another man who would undress for you. If Carl felt uneasy, you'd learn that before you went too far. And you'll learn how nervous you might get with a very large dick within your reach."

I had to admit, Gail's idea was genius. I told her, "Humm, let me check with Carl, and you can check with Douglass."

It didn't take long to get our answers. Carl practically lept for joy at the thought. I think it pleased him that Gail would be there. He had only met her briefly a time or two, but Carl liked the idea of her being there. Maybe he thought he'd get a peek at her pussy, too. But nothing like that was planned.

The next day, Gail called back with good news from Douglass. "He said he'd be honored."

"Well, that settles it. Carl will make a reservation for dinner and get a room." Gail confirmed all this with Douglass and called me back to talk about what to wear. I won't bore you with the girl talk.

Finally, the big night came. Carl and I arrived at the restaurant early and got a perfect table where we could talk. Then I saw Gail come in with a tall handsome young man. At the table, Gail introduced Douglass who shook hands with Carl before he leaned over the table to take my hand, "Such a pleasure," he said.

Gail was right. Douglass was quite the looker. Young and tall, square shouldered and very good looking in a dark suit and tie. The conversation began a little awkwardly but soon we relaxed and found ourselves talking about all sorts of things. We shared laughs, and it was clear that Douglass was comfortable with us and that we were comfortable with him. After dinner and over coffee, Douglas asked Carl, "So, I understand that you and Shiela were on vacation recently."

Carl then told him about our trip and about the scene on the beach. With that, the mood changed as we all focused on the purpose of our meeting.

Gail asked Carl, "Do you have a room key? Shiela and I will go up to use the powder room. Why don't you boys come on up soon?"

Carl gave her the key, and she and I excused ourselves. On the elevator ride up, Gail could see me shaking with anticipation and nervousness. She tried to get me to laugh it off and said, "I thought it might be best to let the men visit for a few minutes before they join us, just in case either of them needs to assure the other."

Sure enough, Carl told me later that Douglass asked him respectfully if this was OK and if he was comfortable with all this, then he asked if I was happy or nervous about it. I thought that was polite of him to ask.

In ten minutes the men knocked at the door, and Gail let them enter. The room had a nice sitting area, sort of a mini suite, with a love seat sofa and a couple of comfy arm chairs. The bed was in an alcove to the side.

Gail had brought wine and four glasses, and we all relaxed and sipped the wine. Thank goodness she was there! Gail got things moving by asking Douglass, "Why don't you tell Shiela and Carl about your modeling experience?"

I hadn't known about this, but Douglass smiled and set down his glass and said, "Well, when I was in college I answered an ad for an art class model. It was at the local adult learning center, and the students were mostly older women. Modeling was not nude. I wore a robe into class, then under the robe I could wear a bathing suit of my underwear. I was modest at first, but soon began wearing the kind of little thong that only covered the essentials."

Gail chimed in, "Truth be told, I was in one of those classes, and he was a great model." Again, she giggled.

Douglass continued, "It wasn't a sexy thing to do and it wasn't arousing, but every so often there would be a student who fixed her gaze on my thong and stared at it. That did make me think naughty thoughts, and that's when the problem would start."

"The problem?" I asked.

"Yes, what had been carefully tucked away safely in a roomy pouch would grow and swell. Before long I'd be in front of the class with a bulge that started a lot of whispering."

Gail took over, "The best time was when I asked him to pose in a certain way so that his big bulge was the center of our view, and as he held the pose things got out of hand. The pouch not only filled but stretched out farther and farther. I could see it growing until his big dick pushed the whole thing out so far that his balls flopped down into view." Again she giggled.

Carl said, "Well, that ended my modeling career." The whole class inspected the situation, and the teacher called a time-out.

"So that's how you two met?" Carl asked.

"Yep," Douglass answered. "After that I had discrete contacts from some of the ladies in the class for private modeling sessions. All of them were for nude modeling, and all of them were married women who had certain needs. What can I say, lucky me!"

"Well, Shiela is about to get lucky," said Gail, glancing over at me then at Douglass.

Douglass was wise. He didn't just undress. He looked at Carl and asked, "This is such an honor and a treat. Thank you for inviting me. Gail told me what the plan was, but Carl would you mind telling me what you want me to do?"

I think Carl was pleased that Douglass was sort of asking him for permission before he pulled out his huge cock in front of us.

Carl cleared his throat and explained how all this came about after the beach experience. Then Douglass asked him, "Why would your wife want to see or experience a large man's cock? Can you show us yours?"

Carl was over the edge by now and willing to do anything. He agreed and, right there in front of me and Douglass and Gail, who was sipping her wine, my husband took off his clothes. He paused at his boxers before dropping them. His four inches were hard as a board and sticking straight out with his little marble sized balls peeking out underneath.

Gail said, "Bravo!" "You've got my husband beat."

Carl seemed pleased.

"Come on Douglass," Gail said, "now you've got to show us."

With that, Douglass went about taking off his coat and tie, shoes and trousers, shirt and all until he was standing in front of me in just his briefs. The bulge was enormous since he'd probably been hard and soft all night.

Gail came behind him and grasped his briefs from the side and pulled them slowly down, revealing inch after inch of long long cock until finally the crease around his glans caught the briefs for a second. One more tug and the largest male dick I'd ever seen flew straight up, slapped his stomach and chest with a "thwap" sound, then fell back down swinging in front of me.

Carl just stared from his chair. Douglass looked at Carl and asked, "Do you mind if your wife touches my dick?" Carl just nodded.

I reached out and grasped it. My fist did not close around it as I moved it from side to side and examined his cock. I lifted it to see his enormous drooping ball sack, and I squeezed his dick to feel its spongy hardness. Cum was leaking from the big slip at its tip.

Douglass let me play with him all I wanted, the he moved over and let Lois play with him. To my surprise, he then offered Carl a feel. My hubby held Douglass's dick in his hand and pointed it around the room saying, "bang, bang," as if he were shooting loads at us.

"Satisfied?" Douglass said.

Both Carl and I nodded in agreement. What Carl was thinking, I don't know, but I do know that I was wondering if such a monster could get inside of me. Could my pussy contain it?

"I think that's all we agreed to do tonight," Douglass said, "unless you'd like to watch me cum. Gail said something about you wanting to see how much cum I could produce."

I didn't say a think, but Carl nodded and said, "Yes, let's see that."

Douglass relaxed on the floor with his cock pointing up about a full ten inches. Actually, it had to fall to one side or the other because of its weight. Gail sat down beside him, opened her purse and took out a lubricant, and applied it to her lover's giant cock.

The toying began. Gail gave us a master class on how to tease a man to climax. Over and over Douglass gasped that he was about to cum, and each time Gail ceased touching him and make him suffer and beg for release. I watched the clock and can confirm that she played with that cock for half an hour with poor Douglass asking for her to finish him. I think this was their usual game, so he was used to it.

Finally, Gail told him, "I'm going to count down from twenty to zero, and I don't want to see one jet of cum out of you until you hear me say zero, understand?" Douglass could hardly talk but nodded yes.

Gail began a series of very long tight squeezes on his shaft, completely up and over his tip and all the way down to stretch his dick to the utmost. Over and over, counting down the numbers of each stroke. At number five, she did it quicker and quicker as Douglass's face distorted in anguish. When she got down to "one" Douglass let out a loud gasp, then at "zero" out flew a jet of cum, then another and another, over and over as Gail kept up the pumping. I counted twelve visible squirts of cum, plus there was an ongoing flow the entire time. Just his climax was worth the entire evening.

It was a few minutes before Douglass could roll over and prop himself up, "I hope this helps you and Carl decide." How nice of him to think about us at a time like that.