Confusion and Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she mean now, or later? I stood for a moment, puzzled, and then followed her to find out. My question was immediately answered, as I found her stripped from the waist down already and figuring out how to fasten the harness around herself. Once she had it on, she looked at me and flashed a grin that said she had indecent intentions.

She stroked her fake cock for a moment, just as a man might stroke his real one. Had I not already associated the strapon with Maggy I would have been begging for her to fuck me. But as it was I was dreading it a little. She was going to drag up confusing memories that I was trying hard to forget.

She slipped her sweater over her head. She was completely naked now except for the strapon, and she was beckoning me closer. I couldn't resist. I went over to her and slipped into the routine we had formed over last few weeks. I stooped a little to take one of her nipples in my mouth and my fingers slipped down to get her pussy warmed up. She pushed me back away and my mouth emptied with an audible pop.

"Stop doing that all the time," she said. "It's your turn to get fucked."

Linda yanked my tee shirt off. Then she dragged her fingernails across the flesh just above the top of my bra, making both of my tits tingle with anticipation. Then the bra was off, and she was on her knees unfastening my jeans. Somehow she managed to remove everything I wore below the waste in one sweeping motion. I was left stepping out of the clothing puddled at my feet.

As she stood back up her tongue glided along my body, starting at my pussy, snaking its way between my breasts, and going to the pit of my neck. She kissed and licked there and along my collar bones, as she had discovered she loved to do.

"Come here, Sophie," she said as she grabbed my hand and turned towards the bed. She sat cross-legged at the head of the bed, slightly slouched and leaning against the headrest. Meanwhile she held both of my hands now, and pulled me above her.

Linda leaned forward and put her mouth just above my belly button, where she gently kissed my tummy for a time. Then she leaned back again.

"I think you know what I want Sophie."

I did, though I was a little apprehensive about doing it. I could just imagine myself seeing Maggy there while I rode Linda. What a wicked mess I had gotten myself into.

I wanted to make Linda happy, though, and my pussy was absolutely drenched with anticipation. It didn't worry about who I was thinking about, or whether or not they were my sister. I grasped the dildo in one hand and aimed it while I lowered myself down.

As I sank down onto it thoughts of Maggy were completely banished from my mind. I was face to face with Linda, and somehow I was able to make her my sole focus. When the full length of it was inside me and my flesh met her a shock of sensation shot up into my brain. I could not help but let loose a small moan.

Linda smiled as I sat there adjusting to the new sensation. She nibbled on my neck while I pondered the feeling. I had never been fucked with a strapon before, but if the experience thus far was representative of the whole it would be terrific.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, gazed deep into her eyes, and began to fuck myself up and down on her cock. She cupped her hands under my butt and helped me along. Our foreheads were pressed together and we shared each others breath.

I was immediately disappointed that I had not shared this with Linda before. I thought not a moment of Maggy. Linda was all that was on my mind.

So focused was I on her, and on her reactions, that I almost missed the signs of my own impending orgasm. When I started cumming it took me by storm. I froze with a gasp of surprise, my lower body trembling. Linda took advantage of this, pushing me over onto my back and mounting me from above in one fluid motion.

She softly humped me, her heavy tits rubbing against mine. Her thrusting was steady and persistent, but not frantic. She softly fucked me through my first orgasm, and kept going until I hit a second. By the time it was over, I felt positively battered.

"So, where did you get this thing from anyway," she asked between panting breaths.

I was still in a half dazed state, and as such I had lost my caution regarding the subject. "Maggy gave it to me," I let slip, immediately before kicking myself and realizing the possible implications of letting Linda know this.

"Really . . ."

12