Congratulations!

Story Info
She wanted to celebrate closing her deal.
1k words
3.77
17.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the perks of a home office is being able to work in your shorts and an old T-shirt, and no one is the wiser. But one afternoon, I discovered another perk I hadn't thought of, but was decidedly enjoyable.

It was late spring, and the weather had warmed considerably- not in the hundreds yet, but it would only be a few more weeks until that happened. I was catching up on a stack of orders when I heard someone knocking at my front door. Figuring it was UPS, I didn't worry too much about dressing up; the UPS guy that ran my route was used to me working at home in my grubs. I opened the door to find her standing there with an ice-cold split of champagne, and wearing a very short purple sundress, the dress held up by two very thin straps tied delicately on top of each shoulder. "I closed another deal," she said, "and I'm here to celebrate."

"Come in." I said.

She ducked passed me, with a glance over her shoulder, and winked. I closed the door, and followed her into my kitchen. She had already grabbed two flutes, and almost had the bottle open. A minute later, she had popped the cork, and had poured us both a glass of bubbly. She took a long sip, licked her lips, and said, "Follow me." She turned and headed into the living room, and as she walked, she reached up with one hand and untied the left shoulder strap.

She set down the glass of champagne, and then reached up and untied the right strap. The back of her dress fell off her shoulders and exposed most of her back.

When she reached the sofa, she stopped and turned to face me. I paused as she took another long swallow and emptied her glass. The only thing holding her dress on was the front hemline hanging precariously across the tips of her firm breasts. What a perfect set they were- not huge, but round and firm, with glorious nipples that always seemed perky and glad to see me! She reached behind her head with both hands, lifting her thick mane of hair, and stretching. That move only accentuated the fullness of her tits, and they rose up, too. I could see the top line of the dress was not going to stay put, and a second later, it fell from its perch and the dress dropped to the floor.

"Oops." she said. Then gave me a nasty smile, and licked her lips.

Of course, she knew EXACTLY what she was doing; that was no accident. She continued to stretch and hold her hair back, which presented me with an incredible view. I looked down at her tits, the nipples hard and pointing right at me, then gazed down across her flat stomach, and to the soft fur just north of her pussy. She hadn't bothered with any panties, either! I have always appreciated a nice set of tits, but I am by far a greater admirer of a great pair of legs. Hers, of course, were spectacular. She was tall and lean, and her legs were firm from hours of aerobics classes. This was one very fine looking woman, and she knew it. "Oh yeah." I think I said, or something equally clever.

She sat down on the edge of the sofa, leaned back, and began to play with her tits. As she pulled and tugged at her nipples, all I could do was stand there and drool. She suggested I take off my T-shirt and shorts, which I thought was a good idea. My cock was already very hard. She slowly spread her legs apart, and then reached down with one hand, and parted the lips of her cunt. She was dripping wet, and then she said, "Fuck me. I want that big hard dick of yours in my hot little pussy right now."

I dropped to my knees in front of her and aimed the tip of my cock into her, confirming that she was wet and was very ready to be fucked. In one motion, I slid into her, completely burying all of my cock in her pussy. She clamped her pussy tightly onto my pole, and tried to squeeze it out of her. I wasn't going anywhere. Then she said again, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Now. Fuck me NOW!" I started to pump in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. I was slamming into her cunt, and she was grinding back against me with each thrust. There was no sweet foreplay this day; just take off your clothes and fuck me silly.

She kept playing with her tits, and I kept pounding her cunt. Oh man, she felt good! Her pussy was like a vise, and I couldn't get enough of it. My cock felt like steel, and I just kept on pumping it in and out. She began to grunt and moan, saying, "Oh yeah, Oh yeah... OH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!" She was singing!!! I could begin to feel my balls starting to rise, and knew it was going to be soon. She had wrapped her legs around me and was pushing me into her with her ankles against my back. I just kept pounding. She suddenly started to cum- her back arched, she grabbed my waist and pulled herself tightly against me, her entire body clutching mine, almost wrapping herself around me. She was humping me hard and shaking and squirming against me.

I could feel her pussy clamping my cock, milking me, and I started to cum, too. As I shot my load deep into her cunt, she yelled out, and a second strong wave overtook her. I kept pumping and spurting, jamming my cock as deep into her as I could, my balls emptying, my cum spewing into her. It was hot and wet and sweaty and hot and fucking unbelievably awesome. You just can't beat a great orgasm.

After several minutes of trying to breathe again, we managed to return to earth. All I could remember was we were celebrating something by fucking each other's brains out. "What was it we were celebrating?" I asked.

"Who cares..." she said. "Just fuck me again."