Congratulations on Your Pregnancy Ch. 02

Story Info
Young pregnant couple get an indecent proposal.
4.9k words
4.03
44.4k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erotic8
erotic8
17 Followers

*Special thanks to sweet_mahogany for the great editing.

*

It had been a while since I wanted time to fly by, as much as I did over the past two weeks. On Sunday afternoon I texted to tell Shri and Prath I'd be at their apartment at 1PM on Tuesday. I had an affirmative response within five minutes and I got a hard on. Okay, just two more semi-sleepless nights and I'd be in heaven again.

I arrived and buzzed their apartment at 12:50, there was no voice confirmation but the door clicked to allow me in. When it arrived at their door I found it open and slightly ajar. I gave a little knock to announce myself saying hello as I opened it and stepped in. There was some traditional Indian music playing and the same incense from before burning -- good start. And then Shri stepped into the scene dressed as beautifully as I had requested with a slight smile and that certain look that I just can't put a name to but love.

She reached her hand out to receive me and welcomed me in. I said hello and commented on how beautiful she looked. She thanked me and said, "Please..."gesturing for me to come in. I set my toy bag down, a simple and small black nylon bag and took my shoes off. I noticed how things seemed a little different, definitely a different energy.

I asked if Prath was home and she said, "No, he will not be here."

I said, "Oh, okay -- that's nice."

She went on to say that he would not ever be here when I arrive again.

I asked "Oh, is everything okay?"

Shri explained that they had some arguments after my last visit, but it is alright now. And that they agreed, it would be best this way from now on. GOOO Shriya -- I was thinking.

I asked if there were any other problem or anything else we should discuss? She said, "No", as she came right up to me and rested her head into my chest and softly stroked my torso. I gave her a hug and bent down to kiss her as I tilted her face up to meet me. It was a deep, cool, moist, soft and passionate kiss. She just dangled in my arms, being as available as I wanted, and ready to serve me.

She started to speak saying, "Mr. Gary, I..."

I stopped her with a finger to her lips and said, "Its Sir, address me as Sir." She gave a little head bow and acknowledged saying. "Yes, Sir."

She paused a little while and came back with, "Sir, I am yours."

I instantly grabbed her hair and snapped her head back and in a firm tone, I said," I am your master and you are my slave Shri. And yes, YOU ARE MINE! I will do with you what I want. You have pleased me thus far and I like that Prath will no longer be here when I visit. Shri, I will call you many names and treat you soft, gentle, and at time aggressive."

I gave her head a tug for emphasis while entwining my fingers into her beautiful hair. I went on to say, "Above all, I respect you and look forward to us sharing each other in a very lovingly way."

Shri nodded in agreement and understanding. I could tell she was excited and nervous, and that she wanted to be my lover. I pulled her back into my chest and rubber her all over; enjoying her body and the silkiness of the sari. It was beautiful in color and fabric. It suited her, even though she was a modern young woman and probably disliked the tradition in some ways, I knew she would do this for me. I also knew there was deeper meaning to what had happened with her and Prath, yet, if it was important it would come out in time as long as it didn't interrupt us. I doubted he would ever hurt her physically.

Okay, I just took a breath and took it all in. I moved her away from me slightly so that I could walk over to the big oversized chair, I swivelled it around and sat down. Shri just stood at an angle and watched me with eyes half down gaze, perfect!

"Shri," (brief pause...)

"Yes Sir?" Good.

I said, "Put some water on for tea and bring my bag over here."

She immediately went to the kitchen and filled a kettle, then brought my bag over holding it in front of her. I looked her in the eyes and glinted down, she immediately dropped to her knees in front of me.

I said, "Shri -- THAT is the proper way to greet me, on your knees. As I reached out to her to pull her arms onto my legs.

Then I said, "And to embrace me like this whether I'm sitting or standing."

She nodded and cuddled into me. I pulled her hair back and said, "When I speak to you, I want to hear words back" there was a long pause..........

She said, "Yes Sir."

I patted her head and said, "Good girl."

I told her to open the bag and to take a look at what I had brought her.

Note: I've been through this a few times with "friends/sexual partners", so I had purchased a few new toys to start with and cleanser.

I said, "Take one item out at a time."

Her first item was nipple clamps.

I asked, "Do you know what they are for?"

She said, "No Sir, but I think they are for me."

I said, "yes Shri, they are all for you."

The kettle clicked off and I reached into the bag and gave her the tea to make. I asked if she had a tea pot. And she did, I told her how to make it and to let it steep for a while, she did and came right back to her position--- good girl. I lifted her sari and pulled her upright by her breasts. I slightly bent forward so that my mouth could savor and suckled them both back and forth for a little while, followed by a little biting in between. Shri leaned into me enjoying the sensations as her new master taught her some new sensations in life. I then clipped on her new accessory with medium tension and she seemed pleased. I tugged a little on the connecting chain and that made her eyes widen.

I then said, "Shri, you will have these on when I come to meet you every time."

She said, "Yes, Sir."

I then lowered her Sari and told her to get us two cups of tea.

Shri returned and knelt asking if I would like anything in the tea? She was happy and really got into her new role, I could tell this was as much or more than she imagined our relationship being. I told her that, "I like just tea in my tea and just coffee in my coffee and my water at room temperature with no ice. AND...I like my Shri just as you are right now, happy and serving me."

She smiled. I reached out and gave her a little tug on her clamp chain, which sent her a jolt of excitement and a reminder -- she was mine.

Shri returned with our teas and assumed her position. I told her to look at the rest of her gifts. She pulled out a blind fold and smiled..."thank you Sir." I gave a look indicating you are welcome and to keep going which she did. Next up were fur-lined handcuffs, Shri blushed and gave a little cough/laugh which was cute as she stuttered another, "Thank you Sir". Next was some rope, with widened eyes, a tentative smile she just set it aside with the pile as if accepting her fate. Then she withdrew a small butt plug. That caused a stir as she examined it.

I simply said, "You're welcome Shri," to which she immediately thanked me. Then there were a few bottles of lube (anal and regular glide) and toy cleanser. I explained the importance of cleaning everything thoroughly each time we use our toys, and its importance to both of our health.

"Yes Sir, I understand and it will be done very thoroughly each time as you say."

We took a few sips of tea. I asked if she liked the tea.

"Oh yes Sir very much, thank you for providing this for us. I will store it properly and prepare it just as you like each time." Good girl Shri..I said to myself.

I indicated for her to add more hot tea to our cups and asked if she had ice cubes.

"Yes, I believe we do, I will check."

I said, "That's great bring three ice cubes in a small bowl."

Shri returned very quickly with everything on a small tray along with a small bowl of cut oranges and kiwi. She must have prepared this just before I arrived and I gave her a look of loving approval. She set everything out on a coffee table and handed me my tea.

I indicated for her to hold her tea which she did and I said, "I proposed a toast. To the new Shri and to us!" We clinked cups and sipped. Shri was really getting comfy in her position as she settled into it each time with ease and comfort embracing me each time in a way lovers would after years of being connected.

I told Shri to remove her top and bring her breasts to me which seemed to happen effortlessly and in no time it was as if she had been expecting this next request. As she knelt upright directly between my legs, holding her beautiful chained breasts up to me I gave the chain a little tug. Her look indicated that this was pleasurable, her eyes were semi open but she was ready and able to read my next demand of her. I tugged a little firmer on her chain, she moaned and squirmed which seemed to be pleasurable to her -- probably because it was for me.

I then twisted her left nipple re-clamping the clamp harder, knowing there would be a little blood as these clamps had nice teeth. The jolt was fabulous and I had reached a slight first level limit. With no apparent verbal attempt to say this was too much I immediately did the same on the right side receiving the same effect. I paused looking into her beautiful eyes and reached out to stroke her cheek.

I said, "Shri. Everything I say to you is important. This is one of the most important things....if I ever give you pain that you cannot bear, if I cross the line treating you this way you have permission to say RED. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I will say the word red, if I am in too much pain." She said.

Good girl, I went on to say that I enjoyed treating her this way "As you know and I believe you will in turn receive a lot of pleasure by submitting to me in this manner. I will only go as far as I believe you can handle."

"Yes Sir, I understand." She acknowledged.

I took the clamps off and told her to give me one ice cube. I immediately started rubbing on the tip of each nipple and then all over her breasts alternating back and forth. There was an initial shock with her eyes widening and an O expression on her mouth and then she eased into it. I leaned forward and slipped the fast melting cube into her mouth and said -- "Do not swallow or bite...just let it melt."

I then took my tea cup which unfortunately had cooled a little too much, yet was still a little warm and applied it alternating between each nipple over and over. I really pressed the cup into her breast mashing it in for effect after a few lighter passes. I then reached forward and grabbed another ice cube as I moved forward just a little more and hit her with the cold. Her nipples were WIDE AWAKE and I believe every single cell in her body was on high alert thinking-- DANGER, PLEASURE, WTF is this guy doing, ALERT, ALERT, whatever it is -- please keep doing it, that was the final message I believe was coming from her body and her eyes.

I leaned in and kissed, then nibbled for a short while before biting those beautiful nipples. I then raised my mouth to hers and enjoyed her cool and receptive mouth. Shri had kept her hands by her side and I lifted one up to cradle the back of my head. She grabbed my hair and pulled me in harder. I finished by slowly brining her down with softer licks and sucks while massaging those beautiful globes. It was a joy being brought into her bosoms and feeling loved and needed by her.

I slowly separated and gave her another passionate kiss and then a series of deep kisses shoving my tongue as deep down her throat as I could. Shri was very receptive and really into it. Her skills and passion had grown since our last session, as I knew they would continue to do so.

I took her left hand and placed it on my pants and she immediately started undoing my belt. I gripped her hands hard and looked her in the eye -- saying, "Slowly."

Shri acknowledged with a slight, "Yes Sir" and adjusted her tempo while still maintaining her enthusiasm and sensuality. She finished unbuckling me and zipping down my fly as I lifted up in the chair. She slid my pants and underwear off together. She then folded them while still kneeling and swivelled over to place them on the couch, then she moved right back to me ready for my command. I just waited to see what she would do and she was expectantly half looking up to me and half on the prize. I reached down and took her hands placing them on my legs and started rubbing up and down.

I said, "Shri, I don't need to ever show you what to do again. This is your duty and whenever I give you the go-ahead to remove my clothes, you will immediately go ahead and start pleasing and massaging me in a soft sensual way."

I was patting her head as I was explaining this and Shri acknowledged with a "yes Sir" all the while she had started massaging her beautiful, petite, soft hand up to my cock and balls with sensual strokes and then back down my legs.

I said, "That's good and this is to be our standard, unless I indicate otherwise and I may be in the mood to give your mouth and throat a good hard fucking. Right now I want a very long, sensual, massage and blow job. It will take me some time to show you exactly what I like and how I want you to take care of me. I want soft rubbing massages with just a little mouth on the head of my cock. Then, I want you to slowly slide my cock deep into the base of your throat. You will learn to take it deeply without gaging. Then take your mouth off and start rubbing again, repeating this over and over -- you will know when I need and want to come. When I do come, I want you to swallow all of it. Sometimes, I will want it all over your face for me to see my gift to you."

I paused and Shri said, "Yes Sir, I understand. It is my pleasure to please you as you wish. I will learn quickly how to make you happy." I just patted her head saying good girl.

Shri went to work with renewed focus and 100% attention. I just settled into the chair and stretched out relaxing while enjoying my new pet. I put my hands behind my head and leaned back enjoying the erotic sensation of this new eager body, mouth, hands and sexy soul with a deep loving desire to make me happy...heaven. I was pretty sure that Shri had been watching some movies again because her skills had improved certainly not porn star quality thankfully--- as I don't like that, but lots of licking up and down my shaft and then slowly circling my head. I reached down and put a little pressure on her head and she immediately went to my balls and licked, while working my shaft softly and slowly with her hands. Then I drifted away with random thoughts of other erotic sessions I had had and ones that I wish I had had, alternating between my thoughts and the present and enjoying this beautiful, young creature between my legs. Shri was becoming an expert, it was obvious she enjoyed pleasing me this way and loved my cock. I knew that she would do this for hours non-stop if I wished.

Personally, I like to have several build up sessions, edging off to let my blast build up. Shri was into a good momentum now and knew she was on track for her prize. I knew in her mind seeing me cum was the only goal in mind right now and I also knew she was a very horny girl and was getting off on this herself. I reached down and gripped her hand on the base of my cock to pause a moment. She kept massaging my balls slowly with her other hand as she looked closely up to me for her next instructions. I gave her a little nudge under her arm pits indicating to stand up, which she did, looking a little disappointed and curious as to what was next.

I said, "Shri you are doing very, very well. I like to build up over time, only on a rare occasion do I want to come quickly."

"Yes, Sir, I understand."

I told her to remove the rest of her clothing and to turn around in front of me so that I could admire her beautiful body. With my cock still semi hard, the both of us my cock and I just took in and admired this innocently, seductive creatures beautiful flawless backside. I pulled her hips so that she gently landed on my cock with her ass. Shri adjusted her feet and balanced them knowing what I wanted. I started to move her hips up and down to slowly massage my cock along the crack of her ass. I leaned her forward more so she was bent more at the waist and knees as she quickly figured things out. I reached forward and took her hands placing them on my shins for better balance. Then I began to make finger tip movements on her hips and she began to sensually rock at the tempo I wanted. What a beautiful pear shaped light brown ass, probably a virgin ass. I started to spread her cheeks more and really got a closer look at my new present to myself. I arched up over the chairs arm and leaned over and took one of the lube bottles and poured a little down the crack of her ass and we both immediately enjoyed the new gliding sensation. I reached out and massaged her tits alternating from grabbing hard and softly massaging them, to literally pulling her nipples to see if they could come off. Shri was REALLY into it now with some nice moaning Mmmm's and Aaaahhh's and it was almost as if I had wound her up and she was on auto pilot. She started slightly twisting her body at a nice slow rhythmic alternative motion -- WOW!!! SEXY!

I was now holding my cock so that it was rubbing along her pussy lips and then without warning to her I slipped inside her and held her there as she slowly sank deeper right to the base of my cock. Fuck the condoms -- we were both clean and she wasn't getting any more pregnant!

"AAhhhh," she said in a sexy whisper and I though the same thing. WOW, what a feeling. I leaned Shri forward a bit more and grabbed her hands pulling them backwards -- she was now totally locked into this hold. I slowly let her ease forward and then back and we got into sync. I let her ease almost off and then I pulled her back hard to the base. After a while doing this alternating with different variations of playing around the head only, I started to thrust pulling her rapidly to the base of my cock over and over. I loved her mewing sounds, a new one, and I knew there would be so many more things she would learn. Her hair was swaying and flowing, beads of sweat rose off her body. Her newly trimmed wet, but not slushy pussy gliding up and down, eager and hungry to swallow my cock more and more.

And then ... I just held her still onto the base and pulled her body straight up aligned with mine and held her tightly ...Heaven. I lifted her off and swiveled her around to ride me while facing me. Shri quickly wedged her petite feet into the sides of the large cushioned seat. Re-entering her was easy and natural we were truly a fit, she was a little cowgirl. Shri really got into it -- probably the first time she has been in control sexually. I could easily lift her up by sliding my hands under her ass cheeks and letting her drop to the base over and over, forget about her I could do this all day. I let her lean into me and we just hugged tightly. We started to kiss passionately and softly allowing each of us to catch our breath and cool off a little. I had slipped out and was just enjoying the feel of her new hair cut and very moist pussy lips slowly licking my cock over and over. I paused and held us still to enjoy the moment as we breathe into each other.

I swivelled her so that she was sitting on my lap with her beautiful, lithe body cuddled into me and her legs swung over the side of the big, lazy boy chair. I was gently petting her; her hair, her face, massaging her body and enjoying the connection. After a while, I leaned forward and grabbed the little bowl with what was left of the ice cubes there was a small remnant of one and a little pool of very cold water. I slowly poured it on her head and then on her front chest watching the ice water glide across her body and enjoying the sensations she must have been feeling. She only gave a little shocked jolt at first and then succumbed to what would be typical of our visits and how I would treat and mistreat her for my pleasure. I really enjoyed how her nipples were standing out. I twisted them and watched her adjust with her swinging her head back and forth and moaning her sweet awes and mm's while she squirmed.

erotic8
erotic8
17 Followers
12