Congregation Domination Pt. 02

Story Info
Afternoon, after church.
11.4k words
3.93
22.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A Word of Caution: This story is long and it may be difficult for some readers. It contains intense erotic and fetish elements, as well as elements of disturbing and extreme domination and perversion. This story also contains strong elements of Incest/Taboo, disrespect of religion, and the author advises that if any reader feels like they would be disturbed or offended by this content of the story, it may be a good idea not to read it. If, however, you are interested in a story of how a woman is dominated by a total stranger, and the lives of her family are changed, then please, continue. The author wishes to explain that even though there are elements of disrespect towards religion, the author in no way stands by such things and has very strong faith. The author writes against his nature, and about things that disturb him.

So we begin.*

*****

Ami stood there, pantyless, with no bra under her best church clothes. Motionless, she stared off into the distance, and allowed her curling, blonde hair to fall over her shoulders. She slouched, her posture causing her back to ache. She didn't care anymore. About anything. Certainly not about her image. Her nipples poked delicately through the thin fabric of the blouse she had been forced to rip off of herself in public, for the strength of her greed, barely a couple of hours ago. She had ripped it off for her master, so he could take her bra, after he he had taken her panties from her. Never again was she permitted to have, own, look at, or even think about underwear. Unless Dominic gave it to her.

Quietly, she fought off the gags as her aching pussy and split ass quivered, empty of the warm and unstoppable cum that had burst into each hole. The once warm seed was now long dribbled out of her holes, in dry and crackled trails that almost reached down the length of her legs. She couldn't believe what had happened to her. What she allowed to happen. What she wanted to happen. She was supposed to be a good wife. Now all she can be is a good slave. It was in her best interest to be good.

The rush of agony gripped her once again as she felt her ass being hammered, and stretched sharply, by her masters huge dick. The terror sank deep into her brain as he slammed in, dry and unlubricated, and she could hear him growling behind her; almost perfectly harmonised with her submissive and pained screaming. The nauseating depth of the invading cock buried in her flaming, screaming ass burned inside poor Ami as she stood there trembling in silence, remembering every painful second. She almost moved her hips back against the empty air behind her to greedily meet his pain inflicting shaft with her split, stretched and violently gaped hole. She felt the hot cum explode in her tight void, and dribble out of her painfully wide gape as the cock pulled out with a tight pop, answering her prayers for carnal freedom, but against her wishes for orgasmic satisfaction.

She longed for her tight holes to have another brutal fucking like the one she had gotten earlier around the back of the church. She craved another good romp like the one in which her life was claimed. She wanted both of her tiny holes stretched open again, beyond tearing point, and pumped so hard, that she was already nearly screaming. In fact, she was grinding back into thin air as she tried to accept the cock again, and squirmed with rekindled need. Wetness from the horrible memory of the ravishing she had received profusely dropped from her tight lips and fell, cold on the inside of her bruised thigh. Both thighs were bruised purple from Dominic pinching her legs in the church. Nothing could satisfy her after that brutal fucking. Except for more of the same.

The changed Towns Wife shook, in a daze as she slouched over the sink, where she was supposed to be cleaning the dishes in preparation for none other than Dominics dinner visit that was planned for that very evening. Against her will, by her pathetic husband and his penchant for airheaded stupidity. Vegetables yet to be cut lay strewn across the work top. Meat that was yet to be roasted sat, thawing out on the windowsill. A pie, filled with white sauce and beef, was waiting for chopped vegetables and to be baked.

Amis mind was repeatedly filled with the memories of horror, and how she loved it. Being ruined. Her mouth watered for it. She gagged, remembering that delicious ruin, as she stood in the darkened kitchen facing the window to the back yard. Her screams ripped into the forefront of her mind in waves. She looked at the thick, long, round carrots and was reminded of the only thing she truly hungered for. The only thing she wanted in her throat, ramming and choking her, like Dominic had done earlier when she had grabbed hold of it without permission. The memory of the powerful slam of his massive shaft breaking past her gag reflex and making her nearly vomit was making her mouth water for more.

Without realising that she had picked up two carrots and she found herself gagging hard as she tried to work it back her throat in a futile attempt to emulate the sensation of choking on her masters dick. The other one, she was trying to press into her tightly closed pussy from behind. Under her skirt. She couldn't make herself choke, and she couldn't get the other larger tipped carrot, to get past her clamping vagina. Only Dominic would be able to do it. She removed both carrots, careless of both lines of thick saliva which fell down her chin on to her chest, and the line of heavy pussy juice on the other one. She put the slick carrots down, blankly hopeful that she might be gagged and shagged later by her master when came for his dinner visit. A dull smirk spread across her shaken face at the decision to give those particular carrots to Dominic for dinner.

Ami once again felt the thump of her head hitting the granite wall of the church. She ached for another chance to be able to feel the surge of sharp pleasure as her new man aggressively took her ignored and starved pussy for his own. His furious hands roughly shook her about and grabbed at her, pinning her into immobilising submission. She loved how he had pinned both her elbows together behind her back, and used them like reigns as he pommeled each of her holes, while pressing her head against the rock wall. She once again felt the way he slammed into her petite pelvis and dug his fingers deep into her skin, forcing her to part her tight ass cheeks wide for him.

It all ended so quickly. She could still feel the spurts of cum exploding into her, and dripping down her trembling legs. In the depth of memory, her knees almost gave. She craved for the pulsating thickness of him as he came deeply inside her, again and again. She wanted to feel him fill her up, both of her holes, until they over flowed with his hot seed. An intense heat surged through her pussy at the idea of being filled multiple times.

Oh, how she had loved it. She had been terrified. Helpless. Dominated beyond sanity, and she just wanted more. Ami was surprised that she herself hadn't cum during her "breaking in". She certainly felt the need to after reliving her violent claiming. The unresolved business burned between her legs. Her mashed up anus even twitched and sent a surge of pleasure through her for need to be smashed in again. She couldn't bear the thought that she had to continue her life with her pathetic husband, and yet she felt lost and confused about her faith. She also had to go on pretending that she didn't want to absolutely devour her beautiful daughter. Body, mind and soul. Ami had promised her body, mind and soul to the Lord for his safe keeping, and now she wanted it all back. After her sins that day, and no doubt the ones yet to be committed, she had a feeling that the lord didn't want to keep her safe anymore. She didn't deserve it. Only Dominic could keep her safe now. He wasn't safe to be around.

The sharp sting of arousal that pulsated through her nervous system at the thought of Samantha naked in front of her was enough to make her whimper quietly. Her hand had once again began to travel down, like the way she had been forced to earlier that day. Though now it was willingly traveling between her legs. It wasn't for the lack of effort to resist it and be a good girl. She was still, after all, a good Christian wife. Or was she? She was Dominics good girl now. Maybe she didn't deserve a life of chastity and purity anymore. That suited her just fine if she was honest.

A gasp over took Ami as she touched at her pulsing clit, through her A-line skirt, and she let out a deep groan at the image of Sammy naked on all fours. The bare and horny, delicious daughter with her tight, little ass in the air and pointing right at Ami, inviting her frozen mother in. Though she imagined Sammy to be a fair distance away, Ami could almost see the deep crease of her daughters pussy and even a hint of her little labia. She imagined Sammy outside, about to sunbathe, and the tight, young woman was setting about laying her towel on the grass.

As Samantha wiggled her ass in the air in private delight, Ami reached for the handle of a frying pan and pressed the end of it to herself, and slowly started to hump it. She ate up the image of her daughters large breasts under her tight body, hanging from her chest, visible between her legs. Sammy reached back to pull her pussy lips tightly apart and wiggled her perfect cheeks to the limit of pornographic madness. The fingers pressed between Samanthas soft lips, burying deep into her little vulva and stretching her tight slit, and Ami growled into a blissful smile as she circled the tip of the handle into her own lips. The memory of seeing Samanthas tight rump and bare anus made Ami desperately wish that she could grow the most aggressively huge cock from between her delicate lips and sink it all the way into both of Sammys tight, little holes. Then she would pulverise her pretty, sweet daughter into insanity, like what Dominic had done to her, and she would make Sammy only want her mother. She knew Samantha wanted Dominic. She wasn't allowed to have him. He was Amis. Though Ami wasn't sure that she could stop their contact.

Imagining the basking, beautiful Samantha sinking her fingers deep into herself as she bathed in the afternoon sun, Ami was about to groan deeply when out of nowhere she heard the quivering voice of her weed of a husband behind her. Ami quickly dropped the pan into the sink of cold, sudless, murky water and hunched over the counter top, biting her lip and tempering a heated rage that she couldn't help but glare through.

Of course, John didn't bother to come up behind and hug her, like a loving husband would in the movies. He didn't even hold her hand, or sleep beside her anymore. How could she be so stupid as to want him to take her? What was she even there for? Family status. That's what.

"A- Ami? Swee- Sweetheart?" The weak voice drove deep into Amis brain like a nettle sting, and she frowned in derision at the existence of the worm that she now considered her former husband. She dismayed at the thought that she had to stay with him. All she wanted was to be dominated for the rest of her life by her master. She didn't answer John.

Ami felt his hand creep up her spine and up onto her shoulder and she shrugged him off, shooting a death stare into his soul. All the heat of her arousal had washed away.

"Ami I- I need to t-talk to you." The quivering man slowly inched closer, and once again was met with a foreboding silence. He simply continued, careful not to touch his obviously unhappy wife.

"I note- noticed that some mem- members of the c-congregation weren't very hap- happy during my address." His soft and stuttering demeanor shrank further on seeing the raged look that burned over in Amis eyes.

Was it possible that he knew what had happened? How could he have known? Unless the Pastor told him?! Ami felt a growing fear that she was done for. A fear that she had been caught.

"John, I- " She started but for once the timid man interjected and her face dropped into surprise. How dare he?

"I- I th- think that they kne- knew- " He fell into a fit of strained silence as he tried to push his words out. This time it was Amis turn to interrupt. She didn't hold back. She was utterly fed up of his peevish weakness. All she wanted, was to be left alone to sin. To masturbate, for the first time in years. She wanted to enjoy her body. She wanted to disrobe and give her body the love that it deserved and needed. However, he was there, and the panic of thinking that he was going to say that the congregation knew what had been going on, drove her merciless attack.

"Oh dang it! You spit it out, John, for fuck sake, you weak, little man." Ami stabbed a bolt of hate into her remark that made John actually start to cry. His eyes genuinely filled with tears. The pissed off wife huffed impatiently as she watched the shadow of the man she fell in love with whimper and keen into her face.

"I... Well I... was jus- just going t-to say tha- that I think that the t-town weren't so hap- happy that I was s-speaking inst-stead of the Pas- Pastor!" The stuttering wails made Ami want to smack him out of it, but all she felt was pity.

Pity and relief. She wasn't found out. She wasn't goosed. In that sense. She was however, goosed in every other sense. In another sense, all she wanted was to be goosed, in every sense. Stuffed like a grease covered goose and served up hot and oily for her master to dig in and take a bite. That being said, the irritation of having her husband like this, over took the bewildered woman.

"Oh, will you get a hold of yourself? Who gives a shit? You did well! You know how old that man is. He is sick, he is tired! I know it's not normally done. Hes gonna need to pass the buck sometimes and we have no other Pastor to do it. He is nearly dead John!" That last comment made John break down more. On the verge of hyperventilation, the great Mayor clawed at his chest in shock.

"Jesus fucking Christ, John, snap out of it you little shit." Ami gasped for a moment on hearing herself take the Lords name, looking dumbstruck into Johns reddened face. What had she just done?

Dear Christ forgive her. She then grabbed John and shook him by the shoulders. He was a blubbering mess.

"M-may- Maybe ha- had I done m-more research! I cou- could've written som- something bet- b-better?" John was totally off the rails, to the point of loosing consciousness with the lack of oxygen and he had submitted to the notion that the unhappiness of the people had been his fault. The angry, lust filled wife knew that truly it was her fault. She wondered if she should have felt bad at not feeling pity or remorse at forcing her husband to think he was the cause of the people's judgement.

"Dear Lord, get him out of my sight." Ami whispered to herself under the sniffling cries of her former husband.

Ami glared at him with a red face and a scolding eye. How could she have expected that the man she fell in love with all those years ago would turn out to be so pathetic? She hadn't seen it before, but now, Dear Lord!

"John, he made an exception. You are the Mayor! He needs to hand it over to somebody once in a while. Anyway you had to talk about... important things. You did good!" Ami took a moment but couldn't remember what he had spoken of, only that he had felt it important to draw the attention of every congregation member to her as she was on the verge of discreet orgasm at the hands of the dastardly and brilliant Dominic.

She couldn't understand why she was even trying to help this weakling. Habit. She had been his rock all these years. With nothing in return except the brief expressions of love. Those three words repeated so many times were simply not enough anymore. She decided that now, it wasn't worth her time. Although, a part of Ami needed to find out if there was any hope for the two of them anymore.

"You are the Mayor for Petes sake! Get a hold of your little, unused balls and fucking grow up." John nearly lost his life as Ami grabbed his little willy and balls through his pants.

"A- Ami wha- what are you d-doing?!" The man shrieked as he broke down into a fit of terror and he openly, tearfully prayed for forgiveness for allowing himself to be be grabbed. A new wave of anger took Ami as she tried to stroke him into hardness, to try and get some bit of life out of his shriveled up, celibate, little dicky. Lord knows the man would get hard at the sight of his daughter. Not that he is big or anything, even when he got hard. If he got hard. Now Dominic was big.

"Nothing John? No feeling at all?" Ami pleaded but she was answered only by whimpers.

"Nothing?! For your loving, Christian wife that gave up her sexuality, her sensuality and her pleasure, and her God damned life for your blasted beliefs?" Johns jaw dropped at the blatancy of his good wifes accusation.

"Does the fact that even though I was born and baptised Catholic but I gave it up for you, to be with you and love your form of faith not mean anything to you?"

He was a staggering, gagging mess when Ami suddenly pryed his praying hands apart and put them on her breasts. She squeezed his fingers into her little mounds and although she felt the wave of pleasure, her husband was almost ready to vomit.

"Does this get you going baby? I converted to your faith for your love, John." The angry woman growled as John tried to pull away.

"No? How about this?" Ami started to unbutton her husbands pants as he shrieked in terror. She took his little five incher into her hand and tried in vain to harden him.

"How in Gods name was I supposed to know that you would turn into a Bible bashing, religiously celibate worm? Pervin' after your daughter instead of lovin' your fucking wife!"

"Ami n- no!" John screamed in mad fear as his wife took the softie and tried to jerk him. John nearly fainted as Ami took her tits out and put his hand on her bare flesh. She almost enjoyed the contact, but could barely feel any hardness from him. It didn't get hard at all. It was then that she knew that her husband was gone. She stopped her attempts to make him want her, and simply left him there to whimper in a curled up heap. In a daze, Ami fixed her blouse back over her bare tits and regarded her ex-husband a moment. His quivering form whimpered in what seemed like abject fear. Of his wife. Of the physical bond that they should have had for years.

"You know what Johnny? We can keep this joke of a facade going, for the community, but you and I, have a lot of shit to work through if we aren't already done." Ami then left the kitchen through the patio door for some air.

Inside, the trembling and sniffling Mayor crawled away, like a rodent after being thrashed about by a vindictive cat. As he went he muttered prayers and promises to be better for the Lord, and he exited the kitchen into the depths of the darkening house. In that moment, the newly aroused Ami considered her husbands exit permanent. She considered her own exit permanent. Of course, when she got outside and slid she patio door shut with an almighty slam, the lost woman who had once loved a faithful man, and his town, and horny mother locked eyes on the imagined sight of Samantha and grinned at how gorgeous she was sweating in the sunlight. In that moment, when she imagined Samantha howling in strained, erotic satisfaction, Ami paid no heed to the fact that she was out in public view. Her hand found her blouse covered nipple.

...

He stood naked at the bathroom sink after his shower, staring at his reflection in the mirror. The anger he felt was uncontrollable. With both hands on either side of the sink, he swore he might tear the ceramic bowl from the wall as he leaned closer to the steamed up looking glass. He stared straight into the eyes of the demon looking back at him. Not a couple of hours ago he had found the strength to dominate the wife of the Mayor of this pitiful town, and awoke the unquenchable thirst for her daughter. Everyone wanted Sammy now. Not a couple of hours ago, he had allowed himself to once again give in to temptation. To hunger. To madness. To him.