Conjugal

Story Info
I walked into the Jergenson Correctional Facility.
938 words
19.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation to The Vault

I walked into the Jergenson Correctional Facility and sat, waiting for the officer to call on me and buzz me through the door. I looked like I was up to no good in a shin-length rain coat, the look on my face could probably give me away for what I was about to do. Thank God it was raining that day, or I'd be really suspicious looking in this get up.

"Collins, I'm ready for you," the officer called to me. I stood up, careful to pull my coat down in the back. I approached the officer, thinking the most dirty of things as the words, "I'm ready for you" played into my head, but in John's velvety voice. I was so ready for this visit; I've been replaying our scene in the vault over and over for the last month. I was so beyond sexually frustrated, I couldn't wait to finish what John and I began; if only we had five more minutes that day. On his first phone call to me when he was settled into the prison, I promised John I would hold off on relieving myself. Besides, what my own pleasuring could accomplish could no where near quench the raging fire in my groin; I needed him to extinguish it.

I stepped into the visitation room, where the office informed me, "You have half hour," and locked the door behind him.

John was sitting on a metal cot that was fastened to the wall. His face was scruffy, almost dangerous looking, unlike the man I'd befriended. Still, he was incredibly delicious. My insides reacted, a tingling wildfire burned in my pink lace panties under my coat.

He gave me a sexy grin and stood, pulling out a pair of handcuffs from one of the pockets of the ugly green prison jumpsuit before shedding it. He stood before me in a pair white jail boxer short with JCF inked around the waistband. My eyes wandered downward to John's groin. He was at full attention and the head was playing peek-a-boo from the slit of the boxers. "I made friends with one of the CO's," he told me, holding the cuffs up with an intense hunger in his eyes.

Fortunately for John, I had already saved him half the time and had been scantily clad underneath my raincoat, donning just my panties. The friction of the material against my nipples caused them to harden, to the point they were sore. He took me by my right wrist and ushered me to the cot and cuffed me to the chain holding it into the wall. I felt like I was the one who was a prisoner behind these bars. He grabbed my face and fervently kissed me as he untied the belt around my waist and let it drop to the floor. John's tongue was relentless as his kisses continued down my chin to my neck. I knelt on the cot and he rested one foot on the side of me, his other foot planted firmly on the cold cement floor. I took him in my hand and slowly caressed up and down the shaft, teasing his scrotum with the tip of my tongue. I ran it up his shaft ad circled around the tip as I pumped with my free hand. Then – I took it all in my mouth with one swift motion. John fisted my hair in one hand as the other trailed his in between us and palmed my womanhood, circling my lips with his index finger until he found my nub. I could feel myself getting close as h rammed his dick into my mouth, holding my head in place, thrusting himself deeper. I could feel his tip hitting my gag reflex and pull back as he pumped. His grip on my hair became tighter as I felt his dick tighten, getting ready to empty. John quickly pulled out. "Turn around," he instructed.

I turned around, finding a way that worked best with my one wrist confined. I rested my upper body on my forearms against the side bar of the cot, my ass in the air. Almost immediately, he entered, gripping my hips and pulling me near so he was buried inside, filling me. I cried out and tried to push my rear into him for more penetration. Though there was an urgency in our visit, it seems as time has slowed once John entered me, and his slow teasing thrust sent my body into overdrive. I wanted to come, but he hesitated giving me what I wanted.

As our visit was coming to an end, John's thrust quickened in neediness for release. He pumped one, two, three times at what seemed like inhuman speeds, and my body couldn't take it any more once I could feel his erection jumping inside my walls. He was ready too. One final thrust sent us both into a quivering fit. We both came in one harmonious cry of gratification and collapsed with three minutes left on the clock.

John stood and pulled a small silver key from the pocket of his cover all's on the floor and clicked the lock of the cuffs open. I had just finished tying the belt if my coat as the door buzzed and the officer walked in the room.

"Time's up.," he told us, looking flustered.

John pulled me in for a kiss and released me, the room spinning.

"Two weeks, same place, same time." He called behind me as I sashayed out of the room and the guard shut the door behind me.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Huge Booty Counselor A troubled teen finds religion w the huge booty counselor.in Interracial Love
Big Rig Amber He breeds her in a truck stop, then discovers who she is ...in Illustrated
Punch Old woman buys young boytoy through dark web.in Mature
Have You Fucked in Front of Him My wife succumbs to her boss and his wife while I watch.in Loving Wives
Bargirl Wife Does Big Guy Bargirl picks up customer in the bar in front of hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories