Conjuntion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We of course were not at its epicenter at least not at first; the energy struck the equator in the Pacific Ocean. The combination of the earth’s rotation and its changing axial tilt brought the energy stream to us right at midnight. The crystal lens brightened above us at the first streams of energy flowed into it. It quickly became too bright to look at as energy poured though it and into us. Our eyes tightly closed against the light our minds turned inward and with the power that the settler’s energy gave us we focused on our bodies and those tenuous lives within us. I felt the connection, bright as sunlight and as pure as star light it made me one with the zygote just beginning to divide within me it made me one with the three others girls who lay near me, and out at the edge of it all it connected me with the intruder and changed him.

______________________________________

As always please let me know what you think of this first part in a two part story.

Thank you.

12