Conjuresses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Almost involuntarily, Isabelle's eyes began drifting downward, over his unreal pectorals down to that unbelievable dick... Before she even knew what has happening, her hand was reaching out to touch it. No sooner had one finger begun wrapping around it, than it almost instantly grew to full length. Isabelle gasped in amazement—and as much as she wanted to deny it, desire. Her eyes remained fixed on the huge thing in her hand, and her body seemed to take on a life of its own. She was suddenly down on her knees, her face level with it, and her mouth was open. Her mouth was open and she was bringing her head towards it.

***

Oh yeah, he's got a nice dick alright.

Lucia paused a moment to admire Mark's piece of equipment after pulling it from his pants. Even after she'd gotten him on the floor and had unzipped his pants, it had taken her a moment to actually get down there because he'd been holding her up by working to get her top off. And once her top and bra were gone and he'd had a chance to tongue at her nipples—and God was he good at tonguing her nipples!—she felt obligated to return the favor, getting a little lip contact herself with the well-tanned pecks that lay under his denim vest.

But now at last she'd gotten herself down his body and was sliding his pants off, and his stiff cock was up and in her hand. It wasn't the longest one she'd ever seen, but it had good girth. Like the man himself, it looked strong. She pumped it a few times, and licked her lips for him. "You're a man, alright," she grinned.

Looking playfully at him, she lowered her head and began teasing the tip with some rapid-fire tongue lashes. She began lazily rolling her head about while her tongue tap-danced on the end of his dick. She kept this up for awhile, watching him slowly being driven crazy, and carefully calculated when to blow his gaskets by suddenly diving in and deepthroating him. She literally felt him jump when she engulfed his cock in her throat.

His fingers were in her hair now, as she slowly slid her lips up off him, removing him from her mouth with a loud pop, and then just as slowly running her tongue up the underside. She enveloped him in her mouth again, and began bobbing up and down, varying the pace from fast to slow, and popped off him again and returned to the expert use of her tongue.

"Hey now," he said after she had been alternately sucking and tonguing him for a while, "you keep that up, you're gonna make me—"

"Oh yes! Let me have it! All of it!"

She began pumping him eagerly, and sucked him into her mouth with vigor, waiting until she heard his groan that heralded the salty spray that shot against the back of her throat. She gulped down every burst that erupted in her mouth, and licked away every last vestige before looking up and smiling at him.

"Well, didn't figure you for rushing things so much..."

"Oh, we are not finished yet," Lucia said, rising up on her knees to slide her own pants off. "We are just getting started."

***

Isabelle honestly couldn't recall when her clothes had been taken off. Whether she'd done it herself while she was sucking his incredible dick, or if he'd done it for her at some other point, she actually didn't know. But the fact remained that she was now dressed solely in her bra, writhing on the floor with Six's face buried between her legs.

Her mouth was frozen open, and her fingernails were digging into the floor. She was especially thankful that Meagan wasn't home to hear the earsplitting noise she was making. Her body was on fire. She had almost forgotten what this felt like, and to be reminded like this was like a shock to the system. Or more accurately, shock after shock after shock, to the point of feeling like she was about to explode.

And it wasn't long before she did, in a sense. She clutched at her breasts through the fabric of her bra when her orgasm hit, and she shrieked out the wave of mind-blowing pleasure.

He responded by moving up her body as that wave began to calm, kissing along her collarbone, and reaching around under her to finally remove the one thing she was still wearing, and applied his lips and tongue to her newly exposed breasts. She lifted a hand in spite of herself and hugged his head to her.

"Do you still say you don't want this?" he asked her.

"Just fuck me now," was her only reply.

She saw him smile, and then felt the head of his tool pressing between her open legs, circling around her opening. Her pussy dripped with anticipation, and she wanted to beg him not to tease her and just come inside her, but that nagging fear that she was well on her way to turning into her mother stopped her from doing so. Still he continued to circle her, and the longer he did the harder it became to not vocalize her frustration. Never with any of the guys she'd been with before had her pussy walls ached with need this bad. And just before she was about to crack and start begging, she finally felt him impale her.

***

"Yes!" Lucia moaned. "Yes, yes, yes!" Her fingernails clawed at the leather of the couch beneath her as Mark knelt over her, pumping into her. "That's it stud! Harder! Fuck me harder!" And unlike some men, he actually did that, lifting her hips off the couch and increasing the intensity of his thrusts.

He'd already proven he was good with his tongue, having used it on her clit to bring her to two orgasms already. Now he was proving his manhood was just as skilled, and as she neared orgasm again, the magically-produced music neared a crescendo once more.

***

Each time Isabelle came, Six would immediately change what he was doing. He'd stopped eating her out immediately after getting her off that way, and now when he'd fucked her from above to her second orgasm, he turned her over on her hands and knees, and now he was inside her from behind.

Isabelle couldn't tell what was more insane: that she was doing it with a guy who wasn't real, or that she was enjoying it so much. But these thoughts had no way of reaching her mouth, which was far too preoccupied with the screams that were coming out of it. His hands gripped her hips tightly, and as that incredible dick of his pistoned in and out of her, she couldn't help thinking,this guy is made perfect, and still I can't keep her away from much-less-perfect real men.

And I'm doing what my mom does every day!

Oh my god, I really am becoming her!

But it was too late for her to stop now. "Don't stop," she begged. "Please don't stop."

***

Both Mark's hands and her own gripped at Lucia's breasts. She rode hard on Mark's lap, growling through her teeth. The music that increased in tempo to match her excitement was at its most intense now and growing stronger... and stronger... and stronger...

Nearly four-and-a-half miles apart from each other, mother and daughter both climaxed at nearly the same moment, each becoming coated with a sticky white shower.

Lucia lay back, wiping her hands in the gooey mess that Mark had sprayed across her tits and sucking it off her fingers. The music had finally stopped now. "Where was that music coming from anyway?" Mark asked.

"If I told you that, then where would the mystery be?" she said. "So you said you had someone coming tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, three of my buddies are coming over to play poker. I'm the host so I'm providin' the beer."

"So it's gonna be a house full of four big men and booze going around?" Lucia licked her lips.

Mark raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you thinking now?"

"I'm thinking you boys could use a little entertainment tomorrow night," she purred.

***

Isabelle lay in a crumpled heap on the floor, slowly panting. The inside of her head was still whirling, unable to believe what had just happened. "If that will be all," Six said, "I will go now."

"Just one other thing," Isabelle grunted. "Please don't tell my mom about this."

"Of course," he said with a courteous nod, before changing back into a little ball of light that zipped back into the stone on the table.

Isabelle managed to pull herself up off the floor, and grabbed a tissue to wipe his seed off her backside before she discovered that it had disappeared along with him. She picked up her clothes and left the room, making sure to put the key back where it was kept hidden, and got in the shower.

She was just getting out of the shower, going from the bathroom to her bedroom with a towel around her and her hair still wet, when she heard the front door open and close and what sounded like Meagan's footsteps coming up the stairs. When Meagan appeared at the top of the stairs, a quick look at her told Isabelle instantly that all was not well with her sister. "Hey, Meg, you okay?"

"Fine. I'm going to bed," was all Meagan said before disappearing into her room and shutting the door behind her.

Wow. I haven't seen her act like this since Tyrique broke up with her when she was fourteen.

***

Meagan yanked on her pajama tank and shorts, stuffed herself into bed, and just lay there for a while with her eyes open. Why her? Why only her?

There was a light knock at her bedroom door, and Isabelle's voice gently said, "Meg?"

"Go away."

Isabelle responded by opening the door and stepping into the room, shutting the door behind her. "Meg, what's wrong?"

Meagan curled up on her side, shut her eyes and said nothing. The bed shifted from Isabelle sitting down on it behind her and putting a hand on Meagan's shoulder. "C'mon, sis, talk to me."

Meagan turned and looked up at Isabelle, seeing the look of concern on her face in the dim light from the window. For a long while she remained silent; then finally she said, "I'm the only girl in my class who's still a virgin."

"What?" Isabelle gasped. "Oh come on, Meg, I'm sure that's not true."

"Yes it is. Every one of my friends tonight—every single one of them, Izzy—they couldn't talk about anything except who they've done it with. And I'm sitting in the corner, poor little curious Meagan with nothing to say."

"Meg, just because other girls are doing it doesn't mean you have to. You need to be you, not them. It's what makes you special."

"I don't want to be special!" Meagan pouted, rolling back on her side hard. "I want to be normal! I want to fit in!"

Isabelle sighed. "Meg, I can tell you from personal experience that sex isn't something you want to jump into before you're ready. And it's not always such a wonderful thing, you know. It hurts the first time. It hurts a lot. And you'll bleed."

"But it gets better, right? After that it gets good, doesn't it?"

Isabelle paused. "Look, I just don't want to see you do something you'll regret. I care too much about you." She said this while tenderly brushing the hair from Meagan's brow.

Meagan's mood had begun to change by now. She sat up and embraced her sister—realizing for the first time that Isabelle was still only wearing the towel, but not really thinking about it. "Izzy."

"I love you, Meg."

"Me too," Meagan said—moments before planting a warm kiss right on Isabelle's lips. Isabelle recoiled and stared at her. Meagan felt her face turn red and turned away. "I'm sorry, I don't know why... I just wanted to..."

She was silenced by the feel of Isabelle's fingers on her jaw, gently turning her head to look at her again. Isabelle was smiling now, and slowly bent her head down and began kissing Meagan back. Meagan only went stiff for a second before letting herself sink into it and wrapping her arms around her again. They didn't stop until Meagan felt the sudden shock of Isabelle's hand squeezing her breast through her night shirt. She was about to protest until she realized how nice it felt—

Isabelle was only wearing a towel. She was naked under that. No sooner had that thought occurred to Meagan than she gingerly unwrapped that towel, and both girls looked down at Isabelle's body. This was the first time Meagan had seen her sister naked, and good God was she beautiful.

"Go on," Isabelle said. Meagan gulped down the lump in her throat and put a hand on her sister's breast. Lightly she squeezed the soft, sumptuous flesh, and loved the feel of it in her hand. She looked up into Isabelle's face, and they moved in to kiss again.

And she never even thought of protesting when Isabelle began sliding her night shirt off, but compliantly raised her arms to let it be removed and flung aside. Meagan's breasts were small compared to most of her peers, and definitely compared to Isabelle, but neither of them seemed to care. Meagan looked down and smiled at her sister's hand cupping her breast, and then rolled her head back and made a long, hard gasp when Isabelle bent down and began tracing her tongue around her nipple.

Isabelle began lowering her back down, so that Meagan lay flat on the bed beneath her sister's exploring tongue. Meagan's eyes were shut, but her mouth would not close, breathing harder than she'd ever breathed before—and harder still when she felt Isabelle's hand move down her belly, and then pressing through her shorts on the place no one had ever touched her before. And it felt wonderful.

"Meg," Isabelle said. Meagan opened her eyes and looked up into her sister's eyes. "I'm going to show you how it feels to have your pussy licked. Do you want that?"

Meagan's heart was pounding, but she nodded. She wanted nothing more.

Isabelle slowly crawled back, pulling the covers off of Meagan, moving down to where her shorts waited. Isabelle's fingers took hold of the cloth and Meagan's shorts and panties were carefully slid off in a single motion, leaving Meagan's most private of places exposed to her sister's eyes. Her pulse raced faster as Isabelle's head began lowering down. The span of a few seconds became an eternity as Meagan awaited that special touch.

And when it came she nearly leapt off the bed.Holy shit!

With Isabelle steadily lapping away at her, Meagan began writhing about on the bed, squeezing her nipples and crying out relentlessly. Never in her life had she ever felt anything so good. Her hand lashed out and gripped hard on Isabelle's head. "Izzy, don't stop! Don't stop!Don't stop!"

Meagan had masturbated in the past and had brought herself to orgasm before, so she knew what it felt like. But the one that was approaching now was the most intense she could ever imagine. "Izzy, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum real hard!" Isabelle instantly began licking faster, steadily driving Meagan into a frenzy until she just exploded, thrashing and screaming on the bed—

—when Isabelle suddenly leapt on her, clamping a hand over her mouth and shushing her. Meagan's question of what she was doing became clear when she heard the sound of Mom coming up the stairs calling, "Girls? Are you in bed already?"

Meagan would've removed Isabelle's hand to answer were she not still spasming out the last vestiges of her orgasm, shooting rapid gasps through her nose. After a minute of silence, Mom's voice called, "All right, good night girls. I'll see you in the morning." They listened for the sound of her door closing before Isabelle finally removed her hand from Meagan's mouth.

"Thank you, Izzy," Meagan whispered.

"I love you Meg," Isabelle said again. They embraced each other and kissed deeply, rubbing their naked bodies together.

At last Meagan pulled the covers up over both of them, and they lay in each other's embrace, flesh-to-flesh. After a while of laying like that, with her head pressed against Isabelle's cheek and her mouth next to her collarbone, Meagan finally said, "I still want to do it for real. I mean, you know... with a guy. I want to really lose my virginity. But... you're right, I don't want to rush into it with a guy I barely know, but who am I gonna..."

Isabelle was silent for a moment, and then she sighed through her nose. "All right. I can't believe I'm actually considering this, but I have an idea."

To Be Continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers
12