Connect the Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," she chanted as he pounded into her. She locked her ankles around his head and began to tremble. She was starting to cum...her nerves were on fire...her mind a twisted mass of shorted circuits. "Please, Baby...Please Baby...cum with meeeeeeeeeeeee...fuckkkkkkkkk." Suddenly her body stiffened. "Shit...I'm cummming...nowwww," she begged. Her mind hovered at the edge for a second...holding...holding...until she felt the first spurt of cum splashing into her womb, finally pushing her into her release. From that point on, only two objects remained in the universe...the raging cock that spewed endless streams of hot sticky cum from its tip and the hungry cunt that sucked up every single drop into its bottomless pit. Marciela's senses were amplified to the tenth power as the incestuous lovers moved through a once in a lifetime moment...burned with the brightness of ten thousand suns...then passed like a shooting star crossing the darkness of night.

It was hours later when she felt it. She was cooking dinner. Clarence asked her if she was ok. "I'm fine, Hon...just a little twitch." It was a week after Toby had shipped out for his second tour of Iraq that she was sure. She had only missed two periods twice in her entire life. The doc in Porter confirmed it two weeks later. It wasn't too long after that when her girlfriends started to grin and chatter and Clarence's buddies started the back slapping and teasing. Amongst all the happiness, the darkness came again. It was a Saturday when the two Army Lieutenants walked up to their door. Clarence had to hold her for nearly six hours until she finally cried herself to sleep. Toby never knew.

Jason T. Winston was born healthy and beautiful. He was the spitting image of her father. Marciela looked up as she nursed him. Clarence was smiling yet there was a hit of sadness hidden underneath. "What's the matter, Hon?"

"I was thinking...just thinking," he stated calmly.

"Are you sure you are ok?" He nodded. She got up and walked over and put him in his arms. "Hold him while I go get a towel for my shoulder. Do you think you can handle that?" As she walked towards the kitchen to get him a towel for his shoulder, she heard him mumble something to the baby about acorns falling close to the tree. She got a towel from the drawer and turned. He had the baby's face pressed tightly against his chest. "What the hell are you doing?" she screamed. Her eyes froze as she saw him raise his hand. The barrel glistened in the dim light. The muzzle flashed as she heard the first deafening sound. Just as the blackness filled her eyes she heard the second one.

It was nearly three days before the tragedy was discovered. No one really understood why. They had seemed so happy. Maybe one of these days they would figure it out and connect all the dots.

12