Connected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," she whispered.

"Yeah babe."

She turned on her side and looked at me, "I never knew I could feel like that," she paused. "I never knew anything could make me feel like that," she laughed.

I laughed and rubbed her back, "Well I'm glad I got to experience it with you."

She smiled and rubbed my face, "You're so cute."

"And you're beautiful."

She kissed me and cradled her head into my chest. I kissed the top of her head, and we both fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later to a strange sensation. I looked down and Yasmeen was eating me out underneath the covers.

Shocked by what I had woken up to, I asked, "Yas, what are you doing?"

Yasmeen laughed and replied sarcastically, "It's called oral sex, maybe you remember it from a few hours ago?"

I laughed, "Fuck you."

"Gladly." She smiled and continued eating me out, looking back up at me several times to see my reaction. I moaned for her, and moaned even louder everytime our eyes met. She was inexperienced, yes. But her eagerness to please me more than made up for it. I don't know if I've ever had someone who made love to me with, I don't know, so much care. She wanted to make very sure that everything she did was pleasing me. And it definitely was. After I came she laid beside me and I fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up the next day around noon and looked up to see Yasmeen still sleeping. I traced my finger around her lips and, still sleeping, she jerked her head back at the touch. I stopped for a moment, then began tracing them again. This time she moved her head completely and made some noise. I smiled to myself at how cute this whole scene was, then began tracing her lips again. This time she swatted at her lips and ended up hitting herself. She woke up very confused, and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"What was that?" She asked.

I traced her lips and said, "Sorry, babe," and continued laughing.

"You asshole!"

"I'm sorry!" I said, still laughing. "You were so cute though!"

"Whatever, I'm always cute."

I laughed and said, "That's true," then kissed her softly. "What do you want to do now?"

"Hmm, I don't know." She thought for a second, "Let's go get some breakfast, I'm starving."

"Good idea, me too."

We got dressed and drove to a diner. Yasmeen was very flirty throughout breakfast, even playing footsie with me underneath the table and running her foot up my leg several times. Her boldness honestly took me by surprise. I thought maybe I had unleashed some sleeping sexual beast she had locked up inside...but I was excited about it.

We left the diner and Yasmen's flirtatiousness continued in the car. While I was driving she rubbed my thigh and allowed her hand to move higher and higher with each passing block. Then she began rubbing in between my legs.

"Yas, you're going to make me have an accident."

"Pull over then," she said, with eyes full of lust.

For some reason I couldn't say no to anything she said, so I pulled into the empty parking lot of an abandoned building.

"What if someone drives back here? We could get in trouble," I said nervously.

Yasmeen climbed into the backseat ignoring my fear, "Are you coming?"

It was like I had become the inexperienced one. I looked away and tried to weigh out my options. I usually stayed away from breaking the rules.

"Baby," Yasmeen leaned up and touched my face, "no one's going to come back here. Don't worry."

Again, I couldn't say no, so I got into the backseat and began kissing Yasmeen. I pulled her on top of me so that she was straddling me. I moved my hands down to her ass and began making her hips rock back and forth in synch with mine. I left her mouth to kiss down her neck and to her chest. She grinded harder and harder on me, and I pulled her body as close as I could to mine. She continued grinding as I started kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. She grabbed the headrests bit her bottom lip. Then she put her forehead against mine and moaned quietly, low enough so just I could hear it, as she reached orgasm. I held her tightly as she collapsed against me. I had never felt so connected to someone, and not just sexually. We connected on every level. I just, I simply loved her.

Oh my gosh.

That was it. I loved her. I was head over heels in love with her. I loved her more than I had ever loved anyone. My heart started racing the way it used to when I would see her on the bus before I had ever met her. I had never been the first person to say "I love you" in my previous relationships, but I had never felt about past loves, the way I felt about Yas. I wasn't sure if it was the right time to tell her or not – what if she wasn't ready to hear that and it freaked her out? While I was contemplating my options, Yasmeen put her arms around my neck and stared at me.

When she remained silent I started to get worried. "What?"

She sighed, "Elise."

"What babe? You're starting to make me nervous."

She chuckled and looked down, then back up at me. "Elise, I love you."

I smiled and kissed her passionately.

She smiled, "I was worried how you might take it."

"Yas, I love you too." I kissed her again. "I love you so much."

She leaned back into me and I thought about how silly I had been to worry so much about telling her I loved her. Of course she had been thinking the same thing...

we were connected.

12