Connected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I said through my deep breaths. "I don't want to finish yet."

"That good, Huh?" Jess asked with a grin.

I nodded once, which made her laugh.

"Guess I have to wait to try," Kay said.

"Don't worry. You'll get your chance. In the meantime, let me return the favor."

Before either could talk, I leaned forward and kissed Jess deeply. I didn't care if I tasted a little of myself on her lips. Instead, I focused on making my passion known. While she responded to my lips, I slid my hands down her side and found the waistbands of my pants she wore. With a simple motion, I pulled them and her panties down and threw them to the side. I was slightly worried I was overstepping, but she quelled that worry with a grin through out kiss. With her legs now bare, my hand moved between them and started to rub her thigh gently. It was a simple tease, but it did the trick as she squirmed against my touch. Every time I caressed her, she would move her hips closer so I would graze her special area. She did that three times before I completely pulled my hand away. She whimpered slightly, clearly wanting more. Instead, though, I broke the kiss off and moved lower until my face was level with her pussy.

I took a good, long look at the all she had to offer and admired it completely. It was easy to see she was eager for action, for she was soaked from top to bottom. Both of them said nothing as I stared. Maybe they were nervous or too eager to speak. Neither reason would stop me, though, as I moved the last few inches and started licking. My motions were slow at first, moving up and down the length of her pussy. When I would reach the top, I would flick the clit lightly before continuing downward again. Each full lick caused jess to moan, her voice becoming louder each time I touched her clit. Then, I focused my tongue on the center, licking the whole rapidly. Each stroke gave me a splash of her juices, which I happily took. Afterwards, I focused my attention on the clit. As soon as I changed my focus, the moans became louder. She grabbed the top of my head and held it there, making sure I wouldn't stop for a second. And it wasn't just Jess, but Kay as well. I could hear her behind us moaning loudly. I couldn't see her, but I knew she was enjoying the feeling of my tongue. Suddenly, I felt Jess' hips rise. I knew what was going to happen next, so I picked up my pace. My tongue rubbed her clit as fast as it could while my hands kept her from pulling away. Then, her body went ridged as she came hard. Wave after wave of juices poured out and I happily lapped it all up. From behind me, I heard Kay cum as well. Her moans were louder as the bed shook under her convulsions.

It was only when Jess went limp did I choose to stop. With one final lick, I sat up and moved back so I could see them both. Jess laid on the bed, arms out wide. Her eyes were closed, but her face in a broad smile. Kay looked more reserved, but just as pleased. Her one hand rested between her legs while the other rested on her bare breast.

"That..... Was..... Amazing," Kay said softly.

"Which part?" I asked with a smile.

"All... Of..... It," answered Jess. "And when.... You started to play with yourself.... Kay.... Oh man."

"Wait. She played with herself?"

"Yeah," Jess said, slowly gaining back her composure. "Right around when you started licking the clit. She hit every spot you missed. It was perfect."

"I wanted more and fast," Kay said with a shrug.

"Then why don't we get to the best part?"

"You mean?" Kay asked, curling up slightly.

"Yeah," Jess answered, reaching out to grab my member. "I want to feel this inside me."

I rested my hand on hers and said, "I want to give her the honors. After all, she has had a crush on me."

She smiled and sat back. "That's fair. I'll be feeling it too, so its fine with me."

I turned to Kay and held out my hand. "Well?"

She smiled widely at me and nodded a few times before taking my hand. Our lips met once more as we kissed passionately. It seemed her reservations were gone, for her hands went straight for my hard cock and started stroking it. I responded in kind by dropping my hand between her legs and rubbing her. She was still sensitive to my touch, so I took it slow. But, I didn't tease her as my fingers found their way to her clit and entrance.

When her touch became too much, I laid her down underneath me. With one final look to know she was ready, I lined up and slowly penetrated her. She moaned as the tip entered her, only increasing the more I went in. From behind me, I heard Jess say something, but I was too focused on Kay to listen. Our hips soon touched as I bottomed out, feeling the warmth of her around me. She held me still for a moment, choosing to kiss me while she got used to my size. Then, she broke the kiss with a nod, telling me its alright. My hips started to move, slowly pulling in and out of her. It felt so heavenly that I couldn't help but eventually pick up my pace. I didn't go all out, though, as I was enjoying the rhythm too much. Kay moaned with each thrust, pulling me close so I could go deeper.

Suddenly, Kay's head turned to the side as her eyes widened and her moans grew louder. I followed her gaze and saw Jess was just as active as us. Her hands and fingers massaged and pulled at her breasts while her hips jumped against an invisible force. The sight turned me on more, while her attention to her breasts did wonders for Kay. I could feel her getting tighter around me, enjoying Jess' actions.

"I'm going.... To cum," Jess said through her moans. "We are.... Going to cum....!"

As if on cue, Kay leaned up and kissed me deeply. At the same time, I felt her tighten even more as she came beneath me. I didn't let up once, matching her thrusts with mine. It felt so good that I almost came right there, but I managed to hang on. I focused on making sure she felt everything she wanted before I did. When she finally stopped thrusting, I slowed to a stop. I sat inside her as we traded smiles.

"You clearly enjoyed that," I said with a light peck on her lips.

"I really did," she said back, still calming down.

"Up for more? I'm pretty close."

She frowned slightly. "I was so wrapped up in the moment, I forgot. You can't cum inside."

I frowned back, realizing what she meant. "Oh. It's not safe."

"No. I'm sorry."

Slowly, I pulled out and sat back, feeling myself deflate slightly. Kay quickly sat up and grabbed my hand.

"Please don't take it the wrong way. Its not that I don't want it. It's just..."

"It's a conversation for another day," I said, patting her hand.

Suddenly, Jess moved close and rested her hand on ours.

"Come on, you two," she said to us. "You are going to ruin the mood. I already have the solution because I'm on birth control." She leaned in and kissed me. "So, you can cum inside me and you," she turned to Kay, "can feel every pulse."

I saw Kay's frown turn into a smile. Then, she did something none of us expected and kissed Jess. It was a light kiss, but I could tell she meant it.

"Thank you," Kay said after breaking it off.

Jess touched her lips slightly. "Seems we will have to talk later."

Kay blushed slightly, but only smiled in response.

"But, for now, there is only one thing I want."

Jess moved to the side of us and raised her butt in the air facing me.

"I need you inside me again, Zach," she said looking over her shoulder. "Don't make me beg."

Just the sight of her ass eagerly waiting for me was enough to bring me back to full mast. Without a second though, I moved right behind her and lined my cock up to her pussy. Then, with one swift motion, I pushed into her. Her head snapped back slightly and she moaned loudly as I penetrated her pussy all the way. I knew she was as horny if not hornier than me, so I didn't give her a chance to catch her breath. My thrusts were slow at first, but quickly picked up speed as I went deep as possible. Soon, she was moaning loudly into the mattress, losing herself to the pleasure.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, causing me to look over. Slowly, Kay was crawling across the bed to the front of Jess. She was slow going, though. Each time I pushed into Jess, Kay's hips jerked as if I thrusted into her. At my pace, she was only able to make it a few inches at a time. All the while, she bit her lip to hold back her moans. Curious to see what she was doing, I slowed down so she could move faster. This only caused Jess to look back at me, then to her.

After some time, Kay managed to get in front of Jess and lay on her back. The position didn't stop her hips from jerking every time Jess' did, but she was able to steady herself. Jess and I both watched as she then moved her hands to her body; one to her breast and one to her pussy. The first hand started to fondle her breasts smoothly while pulling at the nipple occasionally. The other slowly massaged her pussy lips for us to see before moving to her clit. As she played with her lips, I could see her pussy throb each time I thrusted deep into Jess. But, it all changed when she touched her clit. As soon as her fingers grazed it, both Jess and Kay lost control. Kay's head rolled back as the pleasure took her, breathing heavily. Jess seemed to watch Kay play with herself, but seem too lost in the senses. All the while, I felt Jess tighten around my member, though she was so wet that I could still move freely.

Not to be outdone, I picked up my pace again. I knew I wouldn't last long, but neither would they. I held nothing back as I thrusted in and out of Jess, using her hips as my only stabilizer. If Kay's goal was to max out the pleasure, she succeeded, for both of them were obviously building to a giant climax. Kay held nothing back as she rubbed vigorously, completely forgetting about her breast. Jess responded by slamming back at me every time I moved to thrust in, causing me to go even deeper. Then, Jess' tightness grew even more as they both came together. Jess went ridged as the pleasure rocked through her body, while Kay thrusted her hips upward as her body shook wildly. The sight of them was enough to send me over the hill, causing me to cum as well. With erratic thrusts, I came hard into Jess, each pulse shooting my cum deep inside her. Kay's hips thrusted in response to each spurt, telling me she felt each one.

When I had no more left to give, I fell backward, slipping out of Jess. Her body remained ridged for a few moments, allowing me to see my cum spill out of her as her pussy pulsed. Then, without warning, her body went limp and she flopped down onto the bed. In front of her, I saw Kay spread out around her, simply laying there with her head to the side. They were both breathing, though very heavily. I took a few moments to catch my own breath before I crawled up to them. Gently, I gave them each a lovingly kiss on the lips before I laid back down. The kisses made them both smile and maneuver until the rested their heads on my shoulder. The next thing I knew, darkness covered my eyes as exhaustion took over me.

Ring ring.

My eyes shot open and filled with the sight of my ceiling. As I felt the weight on my arms, I looked over to see Jess and Kay hadn't moved from their spots, though they were sleeping deeply. A quick glance over to my clock told me a few hours had passed since our amazing session.

Ring ring.

My mouth made a mixture of a moan and a sigh. Then, with careful motions, I wiggled my way out from beneath them and off the bed. I quickly grabbed what clothes I could, which happened to be the clothes I gave Jess to wear, and made my way to my door. When I opened it, I was greeted with a man wearing a messenger's outfit.

"Hello sir," he said with a professional smile. "I have a package requiring your signature."

Nodding slightly, I took his pen and gave his pad a quick sign. Then, he handed me a small, brown colored box and thanked me. As I closed the door, I looked at the box, but didn't recognize the address. My actions were swift as I opened the box to find a flash drive and a letter inside. The flash drive didn't look special to me, so I put it aside and read the letter to myself.

Good day Zach,

Thank you for your recent purchase of our patented Simulations Linkers. By now, the pieces should be planted, and the subjects delivered. As per usual initiation, the devices included instructions to avoid medical treatment and to seek out the intended receiver. As a bonus, we also included a boost to their libido based on their perceived usage, free of charge. With this letter, we also included a copy of the program and the manual to use at your discretion. If left alone, the devices will continue to function normally while making the subjects trust you completely. At any point, if any issues arise or if you wish the devices removed, please contact our support line. Though, please note this may result in a servicing fee. Once again, thank you for your purchase and we wish you many happy days!

Sincerely,

Oddities Technology

I read the letter over once more putting it back into the box.

"Zach?"

Looking up, I saw Jess standing there wearing one of my shirts.

"What's that?", she asked, a curious look on her face.

"Oh, nothing," I said, closing the box and setting it to the side. "Just something I ordered a while go."

Her face twitched slightly before forming a grin. "You better come back to the bed room. I can feel Kay playing with herself again. We must have awakened something in her."

"Then let's go quell that beast again," I responded with my own grin.

12