Connected Ch. 02

Story Info
David and Hope try to make it work.
3.9k words
4.52
45k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank everyone who read the first chapter to this story, also everyone who commented and/or voted. I did not at all expect the feedback I got, it was wonderful! I took all the "bad" comments and channeled them into editing the first chapter and using a finer eye on this one. I hope you enjoy this next chapter and I can't wait to see what you think! Thanks again!

~~~

The knock at the door caused Hope to drop the egg she held in her hand.

"Shoot." She said as she looked at the mess. The knocking got louder so she jogged over to the door and opened it. As soon as she twisted the doorknob the person on the other side shoved it into Hope's face and walked right in. Natalia.

Natalia had been David's on and off girlfriend for the past year. David always tried to end it but she always came back for seconds.

"Hey Miniwheat." Natalie said to Hope as she messed up the hair on top of Hope's head.

Am I 5? Thought Hope.

"Dave here?" She asked looking around. David hated being called Dave but that's all Natalia ever called him.

"He's in the shower."

"Oh yeah, naked Dave, even better!"

"You shouldn't go up there."

"And why is that Miniwheat?"

"My name isn't Miniwheat." Hope said angrily.

"It might as well be." She was right, Hope was only 5'1 and even Natalia towered over her at 5'10. " Now don't try and stop me as I go upstairs."

Luckily David walked downstairs at the exact same moment. He had on sweatpants that were low on his waist and was pulling a shirt over his head. His dark hair was still wet from his shower. Hope really wanted Natalie gone so she could have David to herself. Their newfound relationship was going smoothly and she never realized how nice it feels to love someone this way.

"Hey hot stuff." Natalia said to Dave.

"Natalia? What are you doing here?" He was genuinely surprised to see her; he had broken up with her weeks ago.

"I came to see my boyfriend silly."

"I broke up with you, remember?"

"Oh hush, you were being stupid. I thought we could go have breakfast." She motioned to the door. Hope's blood was boiling, why couldn't the stupid bitch just leave her brother alone?

"No we can't cause I wasn't being stupid. I don't want to see you."

The smile dropped from her face but a big one appeared on Hope's.

"You don't want to see me?"

"No, I thought I had made that clear the last time I saw you."

"Fine, I'll go then." She turned to leave. "Bye Miniwheat." She cast her an evil look.

"I hate her." Hope said after Natalia had left.

"Jealous?"

Hope blushed. " A little. But come on David, what did you see in her?"

"I figured she's be a could lay." The words stung Hope. "Sorry honey."

She gave a helpless smile and David went up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Hope? Please talk, I'm sorry."

"I shouldn't be jealous, it's silly. You had a life and many other girls before me."

"They all suck in comparison. No one else is here right?"

"Tom and Gwen are at work."

He smiled his wicked smile and she melted like butter. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist so she was closer to his face. He leaned down to kiss her. Their lips sliding effortlessly over each other's and their tongues danced. Hope's hands ran through his dark, damp hair while she breathed in the scent of his shampoo and soap.

"I was making breakfast." She said after their kiss.

"Good, I'm starving."

"I really wish I could take you out on a real date." David said as they sat and ate.

"Well you could, kind of, we would just have to act like siblings; no messing around."

"But I want to mess around and show you off, you're beautiful." Hope blushed. " Why are you always blushing when I say how beautiful you are? It's just me."

"Yeah it is just you; handsome, strong David who could have any girl he wants."

"I don't want any girl Hope, I just want you."

Their new relationship had been hard for Hope to grasp. He had been treating her even more wonderfully then he had before, but she still couldn't shake the feeling that she would be dumped like all the other girls brought into David's life.

"Promise?"

David stood from his seat and walked around the table to sit next to Hope.

"Promise." He said as he took her face into his hands and kissed her gently. "I love you Hope, I won't ever hurt you."

"I love you too Davie."

"I'm sorry but I have to go, I have work in 20 minutes." He kissed her quickly before he left. She cleaned up the dishes as she heard his car leave, and then headed upstairs to shower. She didn't have any plans for the day but she could really use a shower to relieve some stress.

It had been a week since David and her had first slept together and things were moving quickly. She had graduation to worry about, which was in a couple weeks. And she had received back some replies to the colleges she had applied to. She had been accepted to her top choice, which was located in Maine and a few others that were in the local Ohio area. Hope was worried about what was going to happen after she graduated, what would David and her do?

After she showered she headed into her bedroom and played some music as she got dressed. Unfortunately Hope didn't hear the front door open, or the footsteps that came up the steps, or her own door creak open.

The next thing she knew an arm wrapped around her stomach and a hand covered her mouth. She tried to scream but it was muffled, she tried to kick but whoever it was stood with their legs far enough apart to miss the kicks. She felt herself starting to cry when she was thrown onto the bed. It was Peter. He held her down on the bed and glared at her, finally releasing her mouth.

"Get off me!" She screamed, trying to kick back but it barely fazed him.

"Shut up you slut!" He held her hands above her head with one of his, while the other hand started to undress her.

"Peter! Get off of me!"

"Shut up! You aren't getting out of this."

"Peter please, please just let me go." She was sobbing.

"No way you little whore."

He had gotten her shirt and bra off and was moving to her sweatpants.

"Pleeeeaaasssseee." She sobbed. " Peter why are you doing this?"

"You wouldn't sleep with me but a few days later you sleep with someone else? I don't think so and once I fuck your little cunt I'm going to kill whoever touched you first."

Hope froze, did he know it was David? Did he know it was her own brother?

"Peter I didn't sleep with anyone, I swear. I haven't done anything."

"Don't lie to me! I heard your friends talking about it, they said you were seeing someone new, that you really liked him and were thinking about doing it with him."

She had told one of her friends in private that she was seeing someone new, but she didn't remember saying anything else. Did she look different or something?

"Please Peter, I'm not lying. I'm still a virgin. I didn't do anything."

"All the better, now I get to fuck the virgin."

She tried kicking him again but she wasn't strong enough. He had gotten her pants off and his own. He was hard, he was excited about this. She screamed one last time.

~~~

He had gotten all the way to work only to realize that he was supposed to open today; and that to open the store he needed the key card, which he had forgotten at home on his desk. He drove in a hurry knowing that if he didn't get back quickly his boss would show up and he'd be in deep shit.

He ran in the house and was on his way upstairs when he heard Hope screaming.

"Hope?" He said kind of loudly. He could hear someone talking but it wasn't her. He went to her bedroom and flung open the door. Peter? He was on top of her, trying to kiss her but she wasn't letting him. He had her hands held above her head and he sat on top of her so she couldn't move.

Peter didn't even see the punch that David sent to the side of his face. It sent it flying off of Hope and onto the floor. He jumped up quickly and tried to come over to fight David but he wasn't quick enough. David had grabbed Hope and put her behind himself, and then ran over to punch him again. Yet again he fell to the floor and was met by David's foot pounding into his stomach over and over.

"David!" Hope yelled.

He turned to her and realized that he hadn't stopped even though Peter wasn't moving.

He ran over to her. "Hope are you okay? What was he doing here?"

"He was trying to have sex with me. Thank god you got here when you did." She hugged him and then whispered into his ear: "I love you so much." Then she kissed him on the cheek. "Please get him out of here."

David went and picked him up by the back of his shirt and he started to stir. He shoved him to the door and threw his pants at him.

"Get the fuck out of my house now. Or else I'll fucking kill you. And don't even look at Hope again you motherfucker."

He bolted down the stairs and they heard the front door open and shut.

Hope tried to cover herself up with the sheet but David stopped her.

"Nothing I haven't seen before honey." He took her into his arms and felt her crying into his chest.

"He was going to rape me David, he was going to...touch me."

"It's all right, he's gone now, relax you're safe."

"Thank you Davie, thank you so much. I love you." She stood up as tall as she could to try and kiss him and ended up having to push him on to the bed to make him sit down, and then she straddled his lap and kissed him hard.

"Hope calm down." He said as she started breathing heavy and kissing down his neck while trying to get his shirt off. " Hope I can't stay, I'm sorry but I have to go."

"What if he comes back?" Her eyes filled with fear.

"I doubt he will."

"But what if he does?" She clung to his body.

"Then come with me to work. Mr. Grete loves you, he won't mind."

"You sure? I just don't think I can stay here."

"Yeah it'll be fine. But we have to hurry cause I'm already late, so get some clothes on woman!"

She laughed as he gently slapped her ass as she got up.

Luckily they made it to the store before Mr. Grete had arrived. It was just a small hardware store, family owned for years. It was an old building, small, but comfortable. It stayed open from loyal customers and wandering locals looking for that one thing they just couldn't find anywhere else. David had been working here since he was 15, even when he had went off for college they left his spot open for when he would return in the summer.

Mr. Grete absolutely loved Hope. He had 4 boys and not a single girl. So when Hope had followed around her big brother everyday at work he had allowed her to stay, he had come to think of her like his own daughter.

Mr. Grete didn't arrive till after they had been there about an hour. He instantly smiled when he saw Hope.

"Hope! It seems like I haven't seen you in forever." He walked behind the counter to give her a hug.

"It's great to see you Mr. Grete, how are you?"

"I'm great, real great. What about you? College soon huh?"

"I'm good and yeah. I just wish I knew which one to pick." She looked over at David who was rearranging a shelf. " I'd like to stay close to home but then again it might be nice to get away from everything for a while.

The only thing that mattered to her was where David was going and if he wanted her to follow.

"And David too, going back to school, law school in fact. You two sure got some brains. Anyways, I just stopped by to see if everything was doing okay, but I got some things to do before I can stay. So I'll see you both in a little bit." He said as he waved and smiled before exciting the store.

David was suddenly behind her and she jumped as he kissed her neck.

"David! What are you doing? What if someone walks in?"

"Shh, let's go out back."

"Davie what if someone comes in?"

He didn't answer instead he took he hand and pulled her from the stool she sat on. He knew he had her when she called him Davie. He locked the door to the backroom in case anyone happened to wonder in. He knew he didn't have much time. He laid her down on the table in the back room. With her knees bent and legs spread she waited for David with her eyes clothes.

He pulled her pants and panties down slowly and pulled them off over her sneakers. Then he ran his hands back up her legs. When he reached her knees he stopped and pushed her legs farther apart and then kissed up to her thighs.

"Davie come on, please!" Hope moaned.

"Are you wet for me Hope? Are you wet for your brother?"

"Yes Davie! I'm so wet and so hot, please touch me Davie."

He continued to kiss up her thighs till he reached her cunt. He slid his tongue up the entire length before he reached her clit and sucked, she whimpered and pushed herself closer. David slid a finger into her and she clenched down.

"Davie please just fuck me already."

"Is that what you want baby? You want my cock?"

"Please Davie."

"Okay, stand up and bend over the table."

She did as he asked and her ass stuck out at him. She supported herself on her arms and turned her head so she could look at him.

"Come on Davie, fuck you little sister."

He dropped his pants and rammed right into her. She groaned so deeply her whole body shook. He held onto her hips as he savagely thrust into her. She shoved back, with her head down on the table and her hands gripping the sides; he could hear her ragged breathing.

"Davie, I'm not going to last much longer."

"Good cause neither am I."

He increased the force of his thrusts. He brought himself almost all the way then slammed back into her, slowly slid almost all the way out, then slam; he repeated over and over as she got wetter and wetter.

"Davie! Oh my gosh, I'm coming!"

He felt her clench down on his cock, he felt his balls tighten and he shot his come into her over and over. She collapsed onto the table after he pulled out.

"Davie that amazing, that was sex not making love. That was wild."

"I know but yet again I came in you. We can't risk it like that."

"Sorry I wasn't thinking, your cock felt so good."

"And I was thinking about it either cause your cunt is like a vice."

She stood up and wrapped her arms around him and he leaned down to kiss her.

"We should probably get dressed."

Just as she said that the bell out on the desk rang. Hope quickly slipped her pants on.

"I got it, just get cleaned up and come out in a minute." She said as she kissed him again and ran out into the store.

David walked left the back room a few minutes later. He saw Hope sitting in the stool at the register, a huge smile on her face and she was laughing to whatever the guy standing at the counter was saying.

The guy, whose name was Will, turned when he heard David approaching. He was young, David's age maybe a little older. He was tall, not as tall as David, but noticeably tall. He had dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes. He wasn't as muscular as David was, but he looked strong. And Hope was talking with him.

"You got everything Hope?"

"Yeah I can handle it." She said as she shot him a look.

David went back over to the shelves he had been fixing and listened in on their conversation.

"So do you go to school around here?" Hope asked Will.

"Yeah, over at Denison University. I'm a junior, I'm majoring in computer sciences."

"Then what are you doing at a hardware store?"

He leaned onto the counter and stared up into her eyes.

"Well you see I had to get a silly summer job and the only decent paying one happens to be construction. So I am here because we ran out of nails."

She smiled and leaned down closer to him.

"We might have some of those."

He laughed and stood back up, probably because he saw David glaring at him from the aisle. Hope got down from the stool and went to go help him find what he needed but David stepped in front of her.

"I got it Hope." David said as he blocked her from walking by him.

"David get out of my way." She threatened.

"You don't even work here." David said angrily under his breath. "Nails are right over here, I can show you." He said as he took Will to another aisle.

After Will had left Hope sat behind the counter refusing to look at, speak to, or acknowledge David.

"Honey, what's the big deal?"

She kept staring out the door.

"Come on Hope! Fine I will admit I was a little jealous and that's why I did it but come on him, what do you see in him, that you don't see in me?"

"He isn't my brother." She finally looked at him with tear filled eyes.

"I don't know what to say. Do you not want to be with me or something?"

"No David, I absolutely want to be with you but we can't go anywhere as a couple, we can't do anything in public that would make us look like more than we are supposed to be. I just want more."

"Why are you saying all this, you were happy a minute ago?"

"I love you David but I was talking to that guy and it was just different, if I had went out with him there wouldn't have been any strings, I wouldn't have had to be nervous about getting caught."

Hope gathered her things and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to go home and think for a while, Rebecca's picking me up."

~~~

David and Hope barely spoke for the next couple weeks. Their conversations were awkward and short; neither knew what to say to the other.

It was exactly 2 weeks later and the night of Hope's graduation. David sat in the crowd as the principle gave a speech. He could see Hope quietly chatting with her friends as they waiting for him to finish.

"And finally I would like to congratulate all of you, class of 2010, for getting this far and I hope you enjoy the path each of you takes. Now we we'll call you up to receive to receive your diploma." The principle stepped aside as the assistant principle stepped up to the mike.

"We'll go alphabetically, so first off is Taylor Aero."

Everyone was called up, David could see that Hope was nervous and when they called her name she almost tripped over the kid sitting next to her.

"Hope Mitchell."

She walked up the steps and across the stage to where all the teachers stood, shaking their hands and accepting her diplomas.

David couldn't keep his eyes off her; he hadn't touched her in what seemed like forever. All he wanted to do was go kiss her, tell her everything was fine.

He didn't know what was going on with her anymore, with them. Every since that day at the hardware everything had been messed up. Had he done something? Said something? He had no idea; he just knew that he needed a plan to her back. So he walked out of the auditorium.

~~~

"David it's me again, I still don't know where you are. I thought I saw you at the ceremony but I guess you must have left. I also thought you knew you were my ride home but I guess not. Call me, bye."

Hope sighed as she got into Rebecca's car.

"Thanks again Becks, I have no idea where David went."

"No problem, David was never the reliable one."

"Yeah you're right."

Hope knew she was being silly about the whole thing, she had wanted to tell him many times over the past couple of weeks that she wanted to be back with him. But she could never get up the guts. She thought he wouldn't want her now. Like now that he had time to think about it he had realized she was really his sister and that what they were doing was wrong. So she had sat back and hoped he would bring it up.

Hope searched the entire house for David but his car wasn't there. She took her car and drove around for a little while, going to all his favorite places seeing if she could find him. She called him about a hundred more times before she finally headed home.

When she pulled into to the driveway he was there. Leaning against the back of his car looking as sexy as ever. He had on dark jeans and his leather jacket. She knew then that no matter what people thought she had to be with David, it just wouldn't be right not to be.

12