Connected Ch. 03

Story Info
David and Hope face trouble.
4.4k words
4.48
36.3k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one took a little longer to get out but here it is; Chapter 3 of Connected. I think I'm only going to do one or two more chapters after this- feel free to comment about this, I haven't decided yet. Comments are always welcome and please vote!

Thank you- loved4eternity.

~~~

Tom Mitchell could feel his blood boiling through his veins. He could feel his heart beating faster than it ever should have to. And he could see his slut of a niece screaming at his wife.

"It's your own fault you know."

"David didn't do anything wrong! Let me go!" Gwen held her arms behind her back; there was no way Hope could fight her off.

"You slept with our brother you little slut! You both did something wrong."

"What are you going to do to him? Just don't hurt him. Please don't hurt him!"

The door upstairs slammed shut.

"Look who's home."

Tom started for the stairs but Hope's scream caused him to stop.

"Shut her up!"

David heard his sister's scream; it brought him right back to the day with Peter. He rushed in the direction of the scream. His uncle stood at the door to the cellar.

"Where's Hope? Is she okay? I heard her scream and I-"

"Shut your fucking mouth."

"Excuse me?" David was truly confused as to what was going on. He had only come to get Hope and the last of the boxes and then they were supposed to be on their way to Duke and their new life.

"You heard me and you aren't going anyway near that whore of a sister."

David clenched his hands into fists; no one called his sister a whore.

"Don't talk about Hope like that."

"Why shouldn't I? After all, I'm pretty sure that having sex with your own brother classifies you as a whore; does it not?"

David had about to punch his uncle when he realized what was going on. His uncle had found out about him and Hope.

"Tom it's not what you think."

"What is it that you think I'm thinking?"

"That I slept with her. I didn't, we never did anything like that." David lied.

"I have proof you idiot. I was a little curious when both of you decided to go to the same college but I shrugged it off because you two have always been close. Then you guys seemed to always be around each other, touching more but yet again I shrugged it off. What I didn't' shrug off was a call from a realtor confirming the date of when you would be moving in. Then she wished you and your girlfriend good luck."

"Yeah me and my girlfriend, not me and Hope."

"No, no, no. Either you think Hope is your girlfriend or you think I'm stupid. I heard you too talking about how to decorate the apartment and routes to school and other places. Then everything fell right into place."

"Tom please just think about this, why would I want to have sex with my own sister?" He laughed nervously.

"That's another thing I'm not stupid about." He brought his voice lower. "That little slut has the tightest body, even I would fuck her little cunt."

That was it for David, he flew at his uncle; his fist connected with his nose. His uncle stumbled backwards into the door but quickly tried to swing back at David. He missed but David didn't. David's second punch hit him right under his chin. He fell back again slamming into the door. He stopped trying to fight David, he knew he could never win. He stood up and straightened his clothes. David was waiting for his next move; he was so out of it he couldn't even think.

"Get out of my house."

"Gladly, now move and let me get Hope."

"You really think I'm just going to hand over that slut."

"Stop calling her that!"

"I'll call her whatever I'd like. I got custody of her, not you."

"She's 18! It's her decision!"

"She's immature, she doesn't get a say in this."

"Get out of my way." David growled.

Tom took a step away from the door, he had regained some of his confidence.

"What do you think you're going to do?"

The cellar door flew open, smashing into Tom and knocking him onto the floor. He groaned but didn't make a move to get up.

"Oops." Hope said as she stepped through the door.

"We have to hurry, the bags are upstairs right?"

"Yeah, there aren't that many but I'll help you."

"No, I'll get them. Just go to the car and lock the doors. Wait how did you get away from her?"

"I'll tell you later."

David ran for the stairs and Hope ran for the car.

They were out of the driveway 2 minutes later.

~~~

"They're right you know, about us." Hope said, she was the first one to talk; they had been driving in silence for hours.

"Hope don't tell me you're having second thoughts."

"No that's not what I'm saying. I love you Davie and I want to be with you but it's not right."

She takes his hand, that is sitting on the seat, into her own; tracing the lines that scatter across it.

"What if they tell?" She whispered. David grips the wheel tighter till his knuckles are white. "They could. What's stopping them?"

"Nothing."

"Maybe we shouldn't go to Duke, go somewhere else instead, where they can't find us."

"I've bought the apartment and everything at Duke is ready to go. We can't back out now, we'd lose everything."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"It will be fine." He closed the hand that she is playing with into his. He looks over to her and smiles. He sees her shiver and reaches for the heater dial. "Are you cold?"

"No, I'm hot actually."

"Why'd you shiver?"

She gives a nervous laugh. "Just the way you were looking at me."

He raises her hand to kiss it gently. "I love you." He says so gently and quietly that Hope isn't even sure if she heard him. She moves across the front bench seat until she is right next to him, lays her head on his shoulder, and falls asleep; not even realizing how tired she was.

~~~

"Hope put that down!" David said as he ran up to her and took the box she held.

"What's the matter?"

"You shouldn't be carrying a box that heavy."

She laughed at him. "Davie I can carry a box."

"Not one that heavy."

"It wasn't even that bad. Besides I'm not a little kid."

"You may not be a kid but I'm pretty sure the little part is true."

She punched him the arm. "Stop making fun of my height."

"I'm just joking."

"I know but it gets annoying."

"Sorry." He bent down and kissed her. "Now go and get something you can actually carry."

Their mood had lightened over the car ride. They hoped that their uncle and aunt wouldn't say anything but they realized there was nothing they could do about it now. So they figured they might as well enjoy the time they had together.

David climbed back up the fourth floor where their new apartment was. It wasn't easy having to carry all their things up four flights of stairs; it was going to take them the rest of the day.

"Davie you want to know what I think we should do?" Hope asked as they stood in the doorway to their new place.

"What do you think we should do?"

"We should get the bed up here and then have a little fun, just to relax." She pressed herself against him as he was backed up against the doorframe.

"Oh really? Didn't we stop on the drive here so that you could "relax?" He was referring to her seducing him into pulling over and eating her out on the side of a random street in the middle of nowhere.

"I'm a stressed out person and you know exactly how to calm me down." She slid her hands up under his shirt.

"You're just to hard to resist. And who needs a bed?" He scooped her into his arms and she giggled in delight. He brought her into the room and kicked the front door shut. When he set her down on the floor she surprised him by pushing him back against the wall.

"I think it's time we try this..."

Hope got down on her knees and seductively looked up at him while she unbuckled his belt.

"Oh god Hope, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Very sure, I've been wanting to do it for a while but I couldn't get up the courage."

She slid his pants and boxers off.

"Already hard Davie?"

"Of course." He smiled and ran his hands through her hair.

She took his cock in her hand and started to move her hand up and down it. A little bit of pre cum leaked out from the tip of his cock, Hope smiled wickedly and flicked her tongue over it. David moaned at the contact from his sister's tongue, then she put the whole head into her mouth. She sucked on just the head while her tongue made small circles around it. Hope slowly lowered herself onto his cock; she made it almost all the way down before she had to stop for fear of gagging.

"Oh my god Hope, don't stop, please don't stop."

She pulled back up and then quickened her pace; he slid into her wet mouth over and over. Her mouth was so hot and tight; his cock was making her cheeks bulge. As she went down on him she took his balls into her small hands and massaged them gently. David moaned from above her, encouraging her to continue. She took her mouth of his cock then licked the underside from the base to head, before putting him back into her mouth.

"I'm going to come soon, should I pull out?"

She looked back up into his eyes and shook her head no. She wanted to swallow his cum. He threw his head back against the wall as she moaned onto his cock. The vibrations made his balls tighten and he shot the first stream of come into Hope's mouth. He came harder than he had in a while, her little mouth doing wonders. When he had finished he looked back down to see that she had swallowed the come but a little had dripped onto her chin. She stood up and leaned against him, wiped his come off her chin with her finger, and slid it into her mouth. His jaw dropped, his sister was becoming so sexual it drove his mind into overdrive.

She popped the finger out of her mouth. "We should finish unpacking." She said and then walked out the door to get more boxes.

They got everything into the apartment and about half the boxes unpacked before calling it quits.

"I'm so tired." Hope said as she threw herself onto the bed next to David. David just groaned as a reply. They cuddled up next to each other and fell asleep.

The alarm went off at 7:30. Hope instantly threw at pillow over her head and groaned, while David reached out and searched for it with his hand.

"Davie shut it up!"

"I'm trying to. There got it." He said as his hand slapped down and hit the snooze.

"Thank you."

Hope crawled up next to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Good morning." He whispered as he kissed her cheek.

"Not yet."

David laughed; she still acted so much like a child.

"Ten more minutes and that's it. We have stuff to do today."

"Sure." She said sarcastically as she cuddled up as close as she could to his warm body.

It was 8:00 before they finally got up, Hope ran for the bathroom grabbing the shower before David could. David decided to make some breakfast so he headed to the kitchen.

They hadn't unpacked much for the kitchen, so he had to rummage through some boxes to find what he needed. After searching he had what he needed to make some pancakes, which was the only thing they had that he could make. They would have to go shopping, he thought and made a mental note.

Hope came out while he was still cooking. She was wrapped in a maroon towel, which made her tanned skin look amazing. David watched her as she searched the boxes in the living room area for something, after a few minutes he decided to let her know he was standing there.

"Looking for something?"

She jumped and turned to face him.

"David! Don't scare me like that! And yes, I'm trying to find my blow dryer."

"It's in the box over in the corner labeled 'Hope'."

"Thanks." She said as she pulled it out, along with a few other items.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, what are you making?"

"Just some pancakes, they should be done soon so hurry up."

"We definitely need a table." Hope said as they sat at the tiny fold up table they had brought.

"We need a lot of things."

"I have a little money saved up, we can use it to get a few things."

"I don't want to use your money."

"David this is my apartment too, is it not? I want to help with the costs of it."

"I can take care of it, you need that money for school and for a car."

"My first year has already been taken care of and you have a car, it should be enough for the both of us."

"I don't want to talk about this, I will pay for the furniture."

"I know you don't have enough money to buy furniture and pay next months rent and bills, just let me use some of the money. I want to do it."

"Hope! Just drop it, we're not touching your money."

David grabbed his plate from the table, put it in the sink, and went into the other room. Hope chased after him but he got to the bathroom and locked the door before she could.

"David, please come out for a minute. I want to finish talking to you."

"There's nothing left to talk about."

"Yes there is, just unlock the door."

"I'm not talking about this any further."

"Davie please just open the door."

She heard the click and she opened the door to find David sitting on the floor. She sat down next to him and hugged him.

"I'm not taking your money."

"Be quite." Hope laid her head on his chest and rubbed her foot up and down his leg. "Why is it that you're so stubborn? Why can't you just let me help you?"

"Cause you're my little sister and I'm supposed to take car of you. Not the other way around. And you are just as stubborn as I am."

"I'm more than just your little sister now and I don't always need to be protected. I have enough money saved to buy a few things and still have enough left over to get a decent car. I can worry about next year's school payment, next year. Don't try and distract me with my stubbornness."

"It'll be a backup plan. I still have some money from mom and dad, they left me a lot."

Hope sighed and just sank into her brother's body. He held her close and ran his hands through her hair.

"I love you Weebit."

"I love you too."

~~~

"That place was huge. I can't wait to start college, it's going to be so fun Davie; being right near each other all day. We can go to lunch together and spend our free time together and-"

"Hope calm down." David said interrupting her.

"I'm just so excited!"

They pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store. Hope jumped out the car, her tiny body hadn't stopped moving all day.

"David are you coming?" She asked, he was standing at his door.

"I've never been food shopping." He said with a confused look on his face. Hope laughed and grabbed his hand dragging him towards the door.

"Don't worry, it's easy. Now come on, I can't pull you all they way over there."

"Do we really need all this stuff?" David asked as they waited in the checkout line. Hope had grabbed just about everything and thrown it into the carriage.

"We have nothing to eat at the apartment. Oh I like saying that. Anyways, yes we do. Do you want to starve?" She placed her hands on her hips defensively.

David didn't reply, he just looked at her body; he needed to fuck her, they hadn't in days. And even though she had given him a blowjob it couldn't replace the real thing.

"David stop drooling, its' embarrassing."

"I'm not drooling."

"You're pretty close."

"Well if you knew what I was thinking about..." He hinted.

"I can take a guess." Hope retorted, rolling her eyes.

~~~

"Davie just take them off already!"

"Patience honey."

He kissed her again threw her panties, pressing just hard enough that he knew she felt it.

"I don't have patience, please Davie. I'm giving you permission to take off my underwear, so take it."

David smiled and ran his hands down her legs to her ankles. He tugged her towards him more; a small yelp escaped her lips.

She lay naked before him, well except for the panties. He was teasing her, never letting her feel more than he wanted her too, she wasn't close to coming but she was soaking wet. He leaned down kissing back up her legs, slowly and delicately. She was squeezing her breasts in her hands trying to get more contact. He skipped over her cunt with his kisses, trailing up her stomach and to her breasts. He moved her hands out of the way and replaced them with his. He massaged the left one in his hand, his tongue flicking the nipple on the right. She moaned as he switched back and forth.

"Davie just fuck me already."

He didn't even know how he had gotten so controlled. At the store he was about to throw her down and take her but when they had gotten home and into the bed he wanted to take his time.

He looked up at her, her eyes pleaded with him. He went up to her lips, kissing her passionately, with more force than he had been showing the rest of her body.

His hands went to her panties and he pulled them down, he felt her smile on his lips.

"Grab a condom from the nightstand draw."

"Why bother Davie, come on fuck me."

"I'm not risking it another time, just grab one."

"What you don't want to have a baby with me?"

"We are not having this conversation right now."

"Fine." Hope sighed and rolled over to open the draw. David slid the condom on and then placed his cock at the entrance to Hope's cunt and pushed all the way in. Hope let out a long moan and arched her back to meet his thrust.

"God you feel amazing Davie."

David slid back out them in again, all very slowly and controlled. He kept up like this, driving Hope crazy.

She was trying to get him to faster by meeting his thrusts but it wasn't working. He started to slowly build up speed until finally he was slamming in and out her.

"Oh Davie, Oh god!" Hope screamed as he smashed in and out of her.

"I'm almost there baby." David leaned down to kiss her, his tongue sliding tracing her lips before sliding into her mouth. David felt Hope tighten around his cock and she moaned into his mouth as she exploded. The tightness of her cunt drove him over the edge; he too exploded into her cunt. They continued to kiss, as his cock got limp and slipped out. He feel down onto the bed next her and pulled her close.

"So about the baby thing..." Hope pushed.

"Hope there is no way, our relationship alone is wrong, but a baby? You have to be realistic."

"I know, but can't you imagine it Davie? A baby, our baby."

"It would be wonderful honey but we can't." He stroked her hair and then ran his hand down across her jaw.

"If we had a boy I'd want to name him Aidan."

"Hope don't."

"And if we had a daughter then it would be Olivia."

"Stop it." David growled. He rolled off the bed and got dressed.

"I was just talking David."

He didn't answer; he just kept putting his clothes back on.

"Fine, don't talk to me then." Hope wrapped herself in the covers. "Just to let you know no talking also means no sex, so... hope you enjoy that."

David glared at her before storming out of the room.

Hope heard the front door open and shut. She then checked the clock.

"Wonder where he plans on going at 11 o'clock at night."

Hope shot up and tried to steady her breath, she had fallen asleep. She looked around wondering what had wakened her up, when she heard loud noises coming from the other room. She got up and threw on one of David's large shirts before going out. She flipped on the light to the living room. It was just David.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she leaned against the doorway. He was sitting on a chair in the almost empty living room with a box of stuff strewn around at his feet. He looked up at her, tilting his head and narrowing his eyes. He was drunk.

"Hope, honey, I love you." He was slurring his words. He tried to stand but he stumbled and fell forward. Hope rushed to help him but he had already hit the ground. He groaned and stood back up. "Hope, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have run out on you."

"No you shouldn't have gotten drunk. I'm going back to bed."

12