Connected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, I have to tell you something."

"What?"

He opened his mouth to speak but shut it again. "I forget."

"Good night David. And if you plan on sleeping in the bed with me, brush your teeth first."

"Honey don't be angry, it's just I didn't know how to handle what you were saying."

"We're not having a conversation right now, you're drunk, you don't know what your saying."

"I'm not drunk. I know what I'm talking about. Trust me."

"I'll trust you in the morning, after you sleep this off. Come on Davie let's just go to bed."

"But I-"

"Please." Hope begged. She had walked over to him and taken his hand. She looked up into his eyes innocently. "Please just come to bed."

"Yeah, of course honey." David followed her back into the bedroom. Hope even got him to brush his teeth before he passed out on the bed.

"Oh god what happened last night?" David groaned as he walked into the kitchen to find Hope making coffee.

"We had sex, we argued, you got angry, you left, you came back drunk, we argued again, and then we went to sleep. Oh and all this happened from 10 o'clock to 4 in the morning. Coffee?"

"Yes please. My head is throbbing."

"I'm pretty sure that's called a hangover buddy."

"Stop being a smart ass." David warned.

"What are you going to do? Go get drunk again?" She slammed his coffee cup down on the table.

"Damn it Hope! We can't have a fucking baby!"

"This isn't about the baby!"

"Thebaby?"

"What? No, I said a baby, not the baby."

"No you didn't."

Hope bit her lip and pretended to be cleaning something off the counter.

"Hope you aren't...are you?"

"I'm sorry David." She turned back to face him, she was crying.

"Wait you are pregnant? How long have you known?"

Hope nodded. "Only about a week."

"And you're sure?"

"Yeah, I know I should have told you when I first found out but I couldn't."

"And it's mine?"

"Are you kidding me David? Of course it's yours! I haven't slept with anyone else."

"Sorry that was a stupid question, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this."

"I'm really sorry Davie, I should have listened to you when you said we needed to use more protection. But I thought we'd be fine, I never really thought this would happen. And I feel like in asshole because now I find out you don't want kids and I've forced this on you."

"I want kids, why would you think I don't?"

"Last night, you got so angry Davie. I've never seen you like that, I was so afraid."

"I wasn't made about the possibility of kids, I just... I really want to have kids and I would love for them to be with you I just never thought it could happen."

Neither of them moved. Hope stood leaning against the counter, David sat in the chair facing her.

David didn't know what else to say. He felt like he had been hit in the face by brick. He loved Hope and he knew he would a baby, their baby, but everything was happening so fast.

Hope had been trying to keep it secret about being pregnant. It wasn't that she didn't want the baby, in fact she wanted it more than anything, but she didn't want to have to tell David. She knew she was about 6 weeks along; she had even found a doctor and set an appointment for next week.

"Tell me you don't hate me." Hope looked back to David, she was still crying.

David stood up and gave her a hug. "I could never hate you honey." He kissed the top of her head and pulled her as close as he could get her.

"But now we have to think about what to do."

"Wait you want to consider getting rid of it?" Hope pulled away from him, fear settled in her eyes.

"No, of course not, that's not what I meant. I meant that we have to get ready to take of it, take care of you, raise it, figure out what to do about school, and everything. This will changeeverythingHope."

"I know." She said gloomily. "But aren't you excited!" She added with a huge smile on her face.

~~~

To be continued...

12