Connected Ch. 04

Story Info
David and Hope have company.
2.6k words
4.46
34.1k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet as she slid onto the floor and placed her hands on the bowl.

"Hope? You okay?" He asked from the bed, he could see the light on in the bathroom.

"One sec."

She came out a couple minutes later after she had thrown up.

"Come here." David said as he held his arms out for her. She greedily accepted, glad to be back in his arms.

"I hate morning sickness. I thought having a baby was going to be a happy time."

"It will be, once you get over the morning sickness."

"And when will that be?" She whined. He held her closer and kissed her neck.

"I don't know."

"Everything is changing so fast Davie." She mumbled into his chest.

And everything had changed fast. From discovering their feelings for each other, to choosing to move into together and go to the same school to be close; to being caught by their aunt and uncle, and now Hope being pregnant.

"What if something goes wrong?"

"'Like what? I won't let anything happen to you, and we'll make sure the baby is okay every step of the way." He said as he twisted a strand of her hair around his finger.

"I wish you could promise that."

"I will." He sat her up so that she was till in his lap but he was looking her directly in the eye.

"Hope Riley Mitchell, I am promising you right now that I won't let anything happen to you or the baby. I'll take care of you for as long as you need me to. And I won't ever let you get hurt."

"Davie you can't promise something like that."

"I just did."

She tried to smile but it was feeble and David noticed it.

"I think I deserve a better smile than that." He grabbed her into his arms and started to tickle her. She screamed out into a fit of giggles.

"Davie stop it! You know I'm ticklish!"

"I just want a smile."

"You got one!" She yelled as she laughed and tried to get out of his grasp. He stopped tickling her and she tried to catch her breath. David looked down at her as she lay in his arms; she had his entire heart and there was nothing he could do to change that, he didn't want to change that. He suddenly realized just how much he loved her, he would do anything for her, anything to protect her. He knew he had feelings for her, knew that he loved her in some way but now in that very moment it felt like his heart was going to explode. She was having his child, she had his entire being in her control; it made him feel like he was floating. He had never felt this way before and he knew he never would with anyone else.

"What?" Hope asked noticing that David was staring at her.

"I uhh... nothing." He stammered, quickly looking away.

She climbed back up so that her head lay against his chest. "I love you Davie." She whispered.

"Do you know how much I love you Hope?"

She shrugged. "Probably more than I love you."

"Why do you think that?"

"You've always been more open than I have Davie, I could never tell you what I feel for you, other than the fact that I love you. I can't put my emotions into words; not like you can."

"I can't lose you, I don't know what I would do if I did. And I don't want to find out."

"I'm not going anywhere."

~~~

Hope sat in front of the TV on the couch listening to the messages on her phone. They had finally went and got furniture for the apartment; even though it had cost way more to have it delivered and brought up to their 4th floor apartment.

She heard the front door opening and twisted around on the couch, it was just David. She waved him over with her hand.

"What is it?"

She put a finger up to tell him to wait a minute. He took a seat next to her and waited for her to finish. After she closed the phone she turned to talk to him.

"That was Rebecca, she wants to come visit me before she goes off to college in the fall."

"Is that a good idea?"

"Why wouldn't it be? She said if she can come then it would be in the next week or so."

"Well the sooner the better, do you want her to be able to tell that you're pregnant?"

"Not really, she's my friend but I could never tell her about us."

Rebecca and Hope had been friends since the third grade when Hope had started to get bullied about her size. Rebecca had stepped right in and pushed the other girl down in Hope's defense; they had become instant friends. But the two of them couldn't be more different. Hope was short, dark haired, green eyed, and shy; while Rebecca was 5'11, big brown eyes, blonde hair, and the most outgoing person you could ever meet.

David had had a thing for Rebecca for a while, that was until Hope had become the object of his affection a few years back.

David aimlessly played with the edge of her shirt. "I thought the reason we moved her was so that no one would know us."

"It was and it still is, but Rebecca will only stay for a few days then she'll be gone; it will be our goodbye most likely."

"I guess so, its not like if I tell you I don't want her here that you'll listen."

"So true."

"So when she's here I get nothing sexual for days, why does this not seem fair?" David teased.

"Well then I'll have to make up for it, won't I?"

"You defiantly will."

"Maybe I should start now?"

"If you'd like." David said as a devious smile spread across his face.

"We haven't broken in the couch yet, we could start with that."

Hope moved on top of David, her legs on each side of his. She leaned down to kiss him, her lips caressing his like a feather until he took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately.

Hope's hands moved to the bottom of his shirt, sliding it up and breaking the kiss to remove it. As soon as it was over his head their lips were back together. Her hands feel to his chest, gliding over his smooth and abs. His hands left her face and moved down to remove her shirt. Yet again they had to break the kiss to take it off fully.

"Honey maybe we should go to the bedroom, we don't exactly have shades in here."

Hope looked over to the windows, he was right. You could see right across the small street to the other apartment windows.

"I was looking forward to doing it here."

"How about I get some shades tomorrow then we can do whatever you like."

She laughed and gripped her hands in his hair. "I would love to talk about shades but right now but I'd rather you fuck me."

"Okay then." He didn't even bother putting her down on the floor, he just kept her against him as she was and carried her into the bedroom. He gently tossed her back onto the bed and got above her.

He kissed her neck making his way down her body; he reached the area between her breasts and removed her bra.

Hope's hands slid down to the button of his jeans. "Davie help me get these off."

He stood up and took them off along with his boxers.

"Your turn."

Hope smiled as she raised her hips off the bed and pulled her pants and panties off.

"I don't think you're going to have any problem just going in Davie. I'm so wet."

"You want me that bad huh?"

"Don't be so full of yourself Davie, but yeah I do."

David picked Hope up and took her place laying on the bed. Now with him lying on his back Hope was straddling his stomach. She raised her eyebrows at him and he smiled deviously.

She lowered herself easily onto his cock, moaning as he went deeper and deeper into her.

"You feel amazing Davie." She groaned as he bottomed out inside her.

"So do you sis."

Hope's muscles tightened around him as she slid back up, then slammed back down. Repeatedly she slammed down and slid back up. Her hands rested in his chest and his were on her hips as he thrust back into her.

"God damn it Hope!" He moaned as she closed her eyes and her breathing increased as she continued to ride him. "Fucking my sister should not feel this good."

She smiled and opened her eyes to look at him, she leaned down to kiss him, slowing their pace and giving her time to catch her breathe a little.

But soon she was riding him again, harder than before.

"I'm going to cum Davie." She sighed. "Come on Davie fuck me harder."

He thrust harder, the sound of their slapping flesh echoing around the room. Hope let out a deep moan as her orgasm washed over her, sending David into his as she clamped down on him. They rode out their orgasms for as long as possible until Hope just collapsed on top of him.

"I can't wait for tomorrow night." Hope laughed.

~~~

"What if we just don't go? Would that really be that awful?"

"Yes cause you have your scholarship and I've got thousands in school loans."

"I just wish this summer was going to be longer. I mean come on, my first months of college I'm going to be freaking huge!"

"Well good thing you aren't looking for someone special." David joked with her.

"Hahaha Davie, you're just so funny."

"I am aren't I?" He stated matter of factly. But Hope didn't smile. "Come on Weebit these are the last moments we have together before Rebecca gets here."

"You're right." She placed a kiss on his cheek as she jumped up from the couch. "she should be here soon-" Hope was interrupted by a knock on the door. "She's here, go wait in the other room for a while."

David rolled his eyes and went into Hope's fake bedroom; they had to keep up appearances while Rebecca was here.

"Hope!" Rebecca's arms were around Hope before she even had the door all the way open. "I can't believe you didn't even say goodbye to me before you left! I thought we were good friends?"

"We are Becca, things were just crazy when I left."

"Totally understand!" Rebecca threw her stuff next to the door and went to sit on the couch. "Nice little place you got here by the way, cozy." She jumped down onto the couch and propped her feet up on the table. Her voice became an excited whisper. "So where is that brother of yours?"

"Around here somewhere."

"So do you know if he's seeing anyone?"

Rebecca had always had a thing for Hope's brother and she didn't let Hope forget about it. Hope never used to know if Rebecca was truly coming over their house to visit her or if she wanted to see David. As far as Hope knew nothing had ever happened between the two of them but David had not been shy to return the flirting and banter they had exchanged.

"Sorry Becca but I think he is." Hope said trying not to blush.

"Damn. So how awkward is that? Him bringing girls back here while you're here, I'd find that so weird."

"Hasn't happened yet so I wouldn't know."

"So then what does he do with his girlfriend?"

"I don't really keep tabs on his love life Becs." Hope lied. "I'm sure his girlfriend has a place."

"Hey girls." David said as he emerged from the bedroom. Rebecca's attention immediately shifted to the piece of meat that stood behind Hope.

David must have worn that on purpose Hope thought. Jeans hung low on his waist, his muscles leading down below in sharp lines on each side. And the striped shirt he wore clung to the muscles on his upper arms and chest.

Hope didn't even know how to act; Rachael was sitting there completely dazed by David and David was smiling the biggest smile knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Hope can I talk to you for a minute?" David asked her as Rachael came out of her shock.

"Yeah in the other room."

Hope followed David into the bedroom and shut the door behind her.

"What the hell are you doing David!" Hope yelled as loudly as she dared. "Are you trying to make her want you? Well even more than she already does."

"Kind of, I just wanted to see the look on your face. I was just messing around Weebit. I'll change before I go back out."

"You better." Hope went to walk back into the other room but David stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"Love you honey." He kissed he sweetly before letting go of hand and going to his closet.

"So that was a little weird, sorry about that." Hope apologized to Rebecca as she came back out of the bedroom.

"Trust me, there is no need to apologize." Becca said with a laugh

"Why do you always hit on my brother?" Hope was starting to get annoyed; she blamed it on the hormones.

"I don't know Hope, he's hot and he's a great guy; and girl would be lucky to go out with him. I know you don't get it cause you're his sister so I'll try and stop."

"Thanks." Hope replied lifelessly.

The next night all three decided it would be nice to go out together; get some food, look at some local places, maybe see a movie or something.

David was lying back on the bed, his legs hanging over the edge as he waited for Hope to get ready.

"You don't have to get dressed up, we're not doing anything special."

"I'm not dressing up but I want to look nice."

"Just come out here."

Hope walked out of the bathroom that was adjoining to the bedroom. She had her hair down and wavy. Her dress was a peach lace, slightly frilly on the bottom, and falling to her knees.

David stared at her awkwardly, admiring her; the way the peach complemented her skin tone, her sudden dark hair that fell past her shoulders, the way her breasts fit snuggly in the upper part of the dress.

"You look amazing Hope."

She blushed and walked over to him, sitting on his lap.

"Thank you." She whispered as she moved in and kissed his neck. His hands slid down her sides, feeling her body through the fabric.

"You don't know how badly I want you." He moaned as she continued to kiss him, moving up to his chin.

"Trust me I do." Her lips stopped above his, neither wanting to move but all the while longing to feel each other.

"Hope we should get-" Rebecca walked through the bedroom door. David and Hope froze, faces inches from each other, David's hands on her hips, Hope's hands pressed against his chest, Hope on David's lap; the image flashed through Rebecca's mind so quickly she didn't know if she was looking correctly.

"Rebecca I can explain." David moved Hope of his lap.

"I don't need an explanation." Rebecca said coldly.