Connecting

Story Info
When the computer won't connect, he does instead.
1.1k words
3.85
13.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting at her computer waiting impatiently for him to appear online. She’d seen him less than an hour ago but she was still eager to talk to him again. He’d said he’d be online at eleven o’clock but at nearly eleven fifteen she was still waiting. She sat there thinking about conversations they’d had in the past, a smile on her lips as she pondered over the great talks they’d had, not to mention the times their conversations had turned into something more.

Her eyes slowly closed as her mind drifted thinking of the conversation of the night before, she replayed the scene in her head, it seemed so real that she could even feel his hands resting on her shoulders before slowly moving down to cup her breasts. A few kisses along her neck and near her ear convinced her that she was no longer daydreaming; he had got into the house without her hearing.

“The computer wouldn’t connect,” he whispered softly in her ear, “so I thought we could instead.” A small sigh escaped her lips, as she slowly turned round to face him not quite believing that he was really here. As their lips met in a passionate kiss the reality of the situation hit her. He was here and his wandering hands showed her that he wanted more than just intelligent conversation.

His left hand, still cupping her breast through the thin fabric of her silk nightdress, started playing with her nipple making her more aroused than she was already. His right hand moved slowly downwards until he reached bare skin at the top of her thigh. His hand rested there a moment before lust overtook him and he slid it upwards again, this time moving under the garment. Finding that she wore no underwear fuelled his excitement. Moving his left hand round to her back he gently pulled her upwards so she was standing, giving him easier access. The thin straps of her nightdress slipped off her shoulders as they relaxed in pleasure, just a small nudge from him caused the straps to fall further leaving her breasts fully exposed to him. He broke the kiss for the first time and leaned down to lightly suck on first her right nipple then her left. Her head rolled back in ecstasy and a moan left her lips, this one louder than the first.

His right hand soon found its way to where it wanted to be. She moved her legs apart slightly as she felt him get near. His fingers found their way to her throbbing clit, waiting for his touch. He started to stroke her clit gently yet firmly, slowly at first but building up tempo as he felt her get more excited.

As he continued pleasuring her she slipped her hands round to the clasp on his jeans quickly undoing it and pushing his jeans down towards the ground. The t-shirt he was wearing was soon disregarded along with the jeans leaving him standing there in a pair of simple black shorts. She reached down and her hand came in contact with his large erect penis. She gently pulled it free from the covering shorts and started stroking it gently with the same rhythm that he was touching her. She felt him slip two fingers into her, gently probing into her wetness. She released her grip on his firm member as he brought her to the brink of her first orgasm of the night. She cried out in passion as the waves of pleasure ran through her body.

As the pleasure started to subside, he removed his hand and used it to grip the hem of her nightdress pulling it up and over her head leaving her naked in front of him. He quickly removed his shorts as they moved over to the nearby bed. He pushed her gently down until she was sitting on the edge of the bed; he moved to sit with her but before he could get there she took his penis in her hands again, this time bringing it to her lips. She slowly licked the underside making him quiver before moving to the head that was glistening with precum. She slowly licked him clean before taking the first inch or so into her mouth, she gently sucked on him as she put more and more of it into her mouth until it was as far as it could go. As she sucked she could hear him moaning above her, suddenly he clutched the back of her head and she could feel him tense up. She continued her work on his penis until she felt the hot salty liquid of his cum enter her mouth; she eagerly swallowed until she had taken all he had to offer. She licked him clean once more before removing her mouth from his now limp penis, and pulling him down onto the bed.

She lay back as he kissed his way down her body, spending time attending to her breasts before kissing down her stomach to her most private place. Her legs moved apart as he got closer, aching for his touch. Her back arched as the first touch of his tongue on her clit gave her a jolt of pleasure; he quickly flicked his tongue back and forth making her scream his name. He moved down further to give her more pleasure and, as his tongue entered where his fingers had been moments before, she came once again. He licked at her juices, his tongue probing further into her as she quickly reached the height of her pleasure for the third time.

Her body was screaming out for him and the return of his huge erection showed her that he desperately wanted to have her too. He kissed his way back up her body until he reached her mouth. They kissed passionately once more and they could taste each other’s juices in their lover’s mouths.

He moved so that his penis was just above her and started to sink his member into her warm hole. He settled into her as she rose up to meet him, making sure that he was in all way. He started thrusting gently into her getting into a rhythm then thrusting harder and harder making her cry out loudly. She wrapped her legs around his waist making him fit tighter. They moved together faster and faster until a wall of pleasure seemed to build around them. She could feel his large penis filling her up and pounding against her magic spot making her scream his name in intense pleasure. Their passion built up higher and higher until reaching a peak they came together, merging into one as their juices flowed.

He collapsed onto her exhausted then rolled off her gently. “That was better than I ever imagined,” she whispered quietly to him as they drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.