Connections Ch. 02.1

Story Info
Eating married pussy.
673 words
3.46
76.7k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This must be Kam then," she said walking towards me with outstretched arms. She betrayed no recognition at all. She came over and hugged me whispered, "close your mouth."

"How was your trip honey," Ramesh said as he hauled her heavy bag and headed towards the steps.

"Trip was okay but I feel like I didn't get any sleep at all. Feel like I was up having sex all night," she murmered doing a throaty impression of a seductress. I winced. Ramesh called out, "Don't be offended yaar she always talks like this."

I started to say something when I thought he was out of earshot but Nita warned me off, with a dark look, which once it had done its job turned into pure innocence. Just as well because Ramesh was already heading back down.

"We have your party to go to tonight, don't we?" Ramesh exclaimed as if he had just remembered it. I noticed that Ramesh's mannerisms were affected and exaggerated to please Nita.

"You don't mind do you darling. And Kam, you must come too," she said, with suggestive emphasis on 'come.'

"You'll come, na?" she continued. "These parties are usually hajaar fun! You'll meet my boss, a senior partner in the firm, and an incorrigible womanizer."

"He made a pass at you didn't he darling," Ramesh offered.

"Yes, but I took care of that right away. He's just an old leach. His wife is young and beautiful. And I'm sure there'll be other people."

We chatted a bit and had some snacks. If Nita had made the hondwo and samosas, she was a fabulous cook. Then she went upstairs and after a while I heard her calling. "Can one of you guys please help me pick out a dress for tonight?"

"No", she said to Ramesh when he said he would be right up, "you jump in the shower. Kam will help me."

Was Ramesh missing all of this?

She had a robe on and a towel on her head. When I heard the shower come on I started to say something-

"Shut up. You'd be a horrific actor. Don't bother with a career in Bollywood. You have a perpetual look of surprise."

"It's not surprise it's shock!" I exclaimed, leaving the fucking bitch unsaid.

"You want to see shock? Come here and lick my pussy and make me come before Ramesh finishes showering."

"Okay," I said, not needing much time to consider after she had flung off her robe and lay it on the floor, with her legs spread wide in V. And this is the delectable thing about Nita, even in a beaver spread, she managed to look completely innocent.

I felt guilty that I was enjoying hoodwinking Ramesh. What kind of a person am I? That thought didn't last. I'll think about this later. Her pussy was so sweet. I mean, really, actually tasted sweet. And there was the odor, faint, at once musky and intoxicating, and powerful. I started lapping like there was no tomorrow. I didn't have the time to do her right but I wanted to make her come. I licked her clit with soft pressure and shoved my tongue in her pussy every once in a while--and quick swabs at her asshole. With this sort of rapid movement, the tongue can get tired. I use a trick when this happens. I draw out the alphabet with my tongue on her clit. You draw the letter 'a' and then 'b' and so forth. And if you really want to drive them crazy, use the devnagri script.

When I got the letter 'N' she screamed and slid away from me. She was shaking as her orgasm overpowered her. And out of breath.

"Are you all right?" Ramesh shouted from the bathroom. The shower had stopped and he must have been toweling off.

Nita said, "I'm fine. I thought I saw a rat," and she winked at me, and then softly said, "and having a wonderful fucking orgasm right under your fucking nose."