Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers

"Oh my God!" Mary moans as Connie takes long cat like licks from an inch below to just above her ass. Each time swirling her tongue softly at her brown opening then trailing it down to her pussy opening just licking the edge, then back up to her ass. Mary is slowly rocking her hips and now buries her head into the bed pushing her ass even higher into the air. At that Connie starts darting her tongue into Mary's ass, as it starts to open to receive her tongue. Connie swirls her tongue in a circle just inside, then pulls it out and travels down to Mary's now drooling pussy and laps up the escaping juices before they can reach her throbbing clit. Then Connie circles Mary's opening cunt with her tongue tasting her inner pussy walls.

"Oh baby your driving me crazy with that sweet tongue of yours. You're making me so wet Connie."

"That's the idea baby," Connie says as her tongue now travels back to Mary's ass. Several pre cum shivers and shudders rack Mary's body as she pushes her stomach down into the bed and humps it back up forcing her ass into Connie's face. Connie times it perfectly and jams her tongue into Mary's ass with the thrust. Mary starts fucking her tongue with her powerful hips as her ass opens more and more with each thrust of Connie's tongue. That special spot in Mary's ass starts to swell to meet Mary's tongue and her ass opens even further to allow Mary's tongue full access to her brown cave.

Connie pulls her mouth away from Mary's hungry ass and quickly replaces it with one, then two probing fingers that slowly start pumping in and out of Mary's but. Mary's ass gobbles up the fingers looking for more as they are making full contact with the hidden erogenous zone buried in her ass. Mary can no longer control her body as it wiggles, moans, gyrates and groans all by itself to the groping fingers plundering her booty.

"EEAAAA," Mary shrieks her orgasm as Connie all at once jams a third finger in and starts to lick her upturned clit at the same time. Mary repeatedly rolls her hips and thrashes up and down on the bed as wave after wave of molten pleasure rocks her body making it difficult for Connie to finger her ass and impossible for her to continue licking her clit. When Mary spreads her legs out like a dead frog on the bed, Connie is able to resume her assault on Mary's ass and clit with devastating results. A new orgasm, or the same one rekindled, rips through Mary's still quivering body sending her ass shooting to the ceiling taking Connie's head and hand with it. Some how Connie manages to remain in contact with Mary as Mary shudders and humps her way through the powerful rip tides that are taking control of her body. At last after want seems an eternity, Mary's ass returns to the bed, splaying her legs out flat as the last of the shivers and trembles leave her body. She lays there like a ship wrecked traveler washed up on a desert isle as Connie lovingly licks her closing ass.

Mary rolls over on her bed totally satisfied having got what she wanted. But Connie hasn't gotten what she wants and she won't be denied. She yanks Mary's long legs apart with her arms looking at the many thick gooey cum strands interlacing Mary's hairy bush. That will start as an appetizer she thinks as her tongue starts to scoop up the helpless girlie juice. Not so helpless she soon discovers as hair after hair is caught in her throat and she soon decides to go for less throat tickling cum.

Connie's tongue worms it's way between Mary's mound and is immediately assaulted by a fresh ooze of hair free cum and the strong smell of Mary's drenched pussy. The two events send Connie into a frenzy and she starts to rub her face frantically into Mary's opening, drooling cunt. She is like a pig wallowing in mud as Connie makes sure that every inch of her face is covered in Mary's cum and for good measure she rubs her tits into Mary's cunt covering them in the thick goo.

"Oh baby, you love my juice don't you? I can smell it all over you baby. Rub your face in my pussy," Mary says as she feels a new orgasm start to build. Connie finishes with her breasts and dives back into Mary's hairy hole tongue first, getting more pussy juice straight from the source. Connie finishes sucking all the juice she can find and moves to Mary's swollen clit. Licking it for all she's worth. As Mary starts to moan a new orgasm, Connie pulls away to let the over heated clit calm down. Mary is panting when Connie inserts two fingers into her pussy. Connie soon discovers two is not nearly enough and fingers three and four soon join numbers one and two. She is pumping Mary's wide open pussy with four fingers when she sees thick white girl cum seeping out her humping pussy coating her thrusting fingers. Connie slows down her pumping and slowly has her thumb join its sisters in Mary's cunt. She begins pumping again and feels her thumb being forced out but as her thumb starts to be lubed up by Mary's natural secretions, Connie feels her whole hand catch for a second and with a long throaty moan from Mary, Connie's hand slides past the ring of resistance that was holding her back and rests completely inside Mary's pussy.

Mary is shivering like she's freezing, "OHOO.THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD CONNIE," Mary cries as her pussy sucks and grabs at Connie's motionless hand, "I can feel it everywhere at once, I feel SO full baby, so full like never before."

Connie smiles as she has reestablished control and slowly starts pumping her fists deep inside Mary. As her pace quickens Connie rotates her hand with each thrust, scrapping her boney knuckles all along Mary's pussy wall, turning Mary's shivers into quivers as her pussy hungrily sucks at Mary's hand. Just when Mary is about to explode, "Not yet baby, not yet" Connie pulls her cum drenched hand completely out Mary's pussy with a loud "THWOP," Mary's whole body quacks as the hand exists and she bucks like a bitch in heat begging for Connie's fists.

"Put it back baby, don't tease, I'm so close."

"What will you do for me Mary if I do?"

"Anything you want Connie," Mary whines as she thrust her pussy at Connie's hand.

Connie smiles, "I'm going to hold you to that Mary," as Connie slowly reinserts her fists into Mary's gapping pussy. Her hand is sucked right in as soon as she reaches the opening and is greeted by a LONG, hungry, primitive moan from Mary's lips. This time Connie pulls her hand almost all the way out then back in with each thrust, spinning her hand each time. Mary is bucking like a bronco when Connie dives on to her clit and rams her fists into Mary's humping pussy.

Mary arches her back to its apex, is dead silent for 3 seconds and releases a glass shattering scream as her orgasm pummels her body with mind wrenching ecstasy. Her pussy sucks Connie's hand deeper inside and baths it with cum that slowly but relentlessly oozes out her pussy down her legs and Connie's arm all the way to her knees. Connie can feel Mary's pussy muscles rippling all along her hand and her opening clenching her wrists with a bone breaking force. Shutter after shutter thunders through Mary's body as her back remains arched and the pussy juice continues to leak out until finally Mary crashes to the bed in a quivering heap. Connie with great difficulty manages to remove her hand from Mary's warm embrace licking the womanly goo off as best she can.

Mary's eyes open to a warm satisfied feeling deep within her womb and wondering where she is. As she rolls over she encounters Connie's smallish body and it comes back to her. What a little minx Sue brought home for her to play with, she muses. Sighing like the Cheshire cat, Mary starts to nuzzle a full breast with her mouth and accepts a plump nipple between her lips. She notices the smell of her own pussy permeating through the room and revels at the work out that produced it. As the fat nipple grows in her mouth Mary reaches down and starts to rub Connie's sleeping mound. A warm content smile comes upon Connie's cum stained lips and a sexy, "PURRRRRRRR," Rumbles out her mouth as Connie feels her nipple expanding in Mary's mouth and her own pussy awakens with its need.

"What a nice way to wake up Mary," Connie says as Mary's head leaves her tit and starts to lick down past her belly to her pussy. Mary removes her finger and replaces it with her mouth, covering almost all of her pussy with it. She sucks all of her into her mouth bringing Connie to her elbows at the thrill. After a bit Mary releases her and starts licking Connie's opening with her tongue. Connie moans with lust as she feels her own tight pussy start to churn cum like butter inside its depths. At this point, Mary's tongue is too big and Connie's pussy is too tight to allow Mary's giant tongue to fully enter, so Mary reluctantly leaves the now percolating pussy to pay attention to Connie's sensitive clit. She massages, sucks, licks and teases it until she senses Connie's pussy is more open. Mary's tongue now easily slides its full length into Connie's cunt almost reaching her back wall with the tip as it scoops out hot pussy juices for her waiting throat. Connie can't contain herself as Mary's tongue makes love to her pussy reaching every corner of it and stroking every inch with its velvet texture.

A massive orgasm is just about to start in Connie's pussy when Mary removes her dripping tongue, grabs Connie under the knees and flips her legs back so that Connie's virgin ass is staring her in the face. It all happens so quickly and Connie was so close to cumming that Mary's tongue is deep within her ass before she even realizes what is happening to her. Her ass tries to involuntarily clamp shut but it is much too late as Mary's massive tongue is fucking her tight ass, plunging deep within her bowels. At first she tries to struggle but a new sensation starts to awaken deep in her ass. Mary's tongue is rubbing up against something in there that is bringing deep husky moans from her very core. As Mary licks her ass she now inserts two fingers back into Connie's pussy pumping them in and out as her tongue continues to lick her ass's erogenous zone. Animal noises she has never made before go with the animal lust that is building in her ass and pussy. Connie's ass becomes greedy for the new thrill and opens wide so Mary can insert her full tongue as deep as it can go in her bowels.

"Oh my God Mary, what are you doing to me? I have never felt like this before."

Mary pulls out her tongue, "Shell I stop. I will if you don't like it," Mary says coyly.

"Don't you dear bitch! Stick that tongue right back in my ass NOW!" Connie cries.

"Yes ma'am, "Mary breathes as she rams her tongue home. Connie feels her orgasm, no orgasms start to build. Because it feels like two separate ones are building, one in her ass and one in her pussy at the same time. The deep, warm, quivering, pussy orgasm and the new wild, animalistic soul wrenching orgasm in her ass, both reach their apex but before they release, Mary reaches up with her hand and starts to frantically rub Connie's clit adding a third, sharp, intense body shaking type of cum to the mix.

For a few seconds more the two earlier building orgasms hold off as if waiting for the third, then all hell breaks lose as all three cums fire off one after another building into one final wash of nirvana. First her pussy orgasm lets lose, squirting warm cum out her hole drenching anything within 2 feet of her pussy and sending Connie's body into a quivering frenzy. Next, the deep, primitive, ass orgasm blasts it way through her body with a powerful indescribable wave of ecstasy that Connie has never felt before. It brings a shivering beast like scream from her throat as her entire body fills with warm satisfying pleasure. But when her clit explodes in a fantastic release of ultimate pleasure it is almost too much for her small body to handle. If Connie wasn't an athlete, her heart surly would have exploded with her clit as an electric jolt of intense pleasure spikes at her clit and radiates out to all areas of her body, sending her body jerking and bucking like some caged wild animal. Connie's legs shoot straight up in the air and almost push Mary off her as her body struggles to cope with her firing nerves.

The three massive orgasms have rendered Connie a jerking paralyzed mess, unable to speak or communicate and realizing her daughter may be home soon, Mary lifts Connie up off the bed and carries her to her bed in the basement, leaving her spent body still involuntarily shaking on the cool sheets as Mary throws a blanket over her and tucks her in, leaving her to recover. Connie just lies on the bed, quivering nerves of pleasure slowly ebbing over the next half hour, as her leaking pussy continues to stain the sheets. She falls asleep long before the shaking stops.

Mary can't help but to think that "the old hippie chick" still has it as she thinks how she laid Connie's body to waste. She sighs with a smile on her face as she thinks how she has ruined another "sweet young thing" for any other woman. Contently she falls asleep, proudly remembering her latest conquest.

Connie is dreaming of being on a long ocean voyage traveling to some tropical Eden, the strong smell of the sea breeze in the air, when she wakes with a start. Sue wearing only a bath robe is rubbing her bare feet as she looks at Connie's ripe, full body amongst the ruffled sheets.

"That's nice Sue," Connie says as she stretches and exposes more of her much satisfied body to Sue. Sue licks her lips as she takes in the site of Connie's lush body and she notices a wet stain on the sheets from where Connie's ass was lying.

"Connie can I ask you a question?" Sue says as she turns quickly away blushing at the excitement that is now coursing through her body.

"Sure Sue what is it?"

"Well, I was thinking about what you said earlier about my mom being a lesbian and I was wondering had you ever done anything like that?" You know, kissed a girl."

Connie sees the blush in Sue's face and almost can't help but laugh as she recalls what she was doing just a few hours ago, "Well sure Sue I've kissed a girl a time or two. Why do you ask?"

"Uhm, well, this is hard for me too say. I have never cum with a guy and I find myself wondering more and more what it would be like to uhm, a uhm, Kiss a girl."

"Is that all Sue? Well come over her and I'll show you."

Sue slowly comes over to Connie and very carefully kisses her on the lips. Connie's bare nipples press into Sue's bath robe clad tits and shivers run through both women as their two lips meet. As Sue gets more and more relaxed her lips part at she darts her long tongue into Connie's mouth. At first thinking it's just very bad breath, a shock of excitement courses through Sue's body as she smells and tastes the remnants of pussy juice in Connie's mouth, and realizes what the odor must be. Sue pulls away breathing heavily and obviously turned on says,

"Connie you were with a girl tonight, I can smell her pussy on your mouth. Did you eat her?" Sue asks dumbly.

"What do you think honey? Would you like to try to eat some too?" Knowing full well the answer.

"I think so, I mean when I tasted her on your lips and mouth it was exciting and I like the taste and smell. It was erotic."

Connie now gets a devilish idea, "Well Sue you can try and taste mine and see if you like it but I want to check with your mother first and see if it's ok with her. I owe her that much for letting me stay here."

"Sue pulls away mortified, "No way Connie, I don't want my mother thinking I'm like that, you know queer. She would freak out! She would never go for two women together."

"Sue, you silly girl, who's pussy do you think you were tasting on my mouth?" Connie says as she grabs a stunned Sue and rams her tongue between her lips. Sue's first reaction is one of excitement as she licks and probes the mouth that was just on her mother's pussy and as she gets more and more of the smell and taste of her mother's cunt in her mouth she has a mini orgasm, the first one of any kind. Connie holds and hugs her thrilling to the quivers Sue is transmitting into her body.

"I think I just had one Connie, and orgasm," Sue says in a trembley voice.

"I know honey I felt it go through you. Wasn't it nice?"

"Yes it was but I'm so confused, I couldn't cum with Jeff tonight and he got tired of it and dumped me. Now I smell my mother on you and cum in like 10 seconds," Sue starts sobbing and hitching her voice.

When she calms down a bit, Connie takes her by the hand, "Come on Sue you need to talk to your mom about this," Sue very reluctantly is led up to her mother's bedroom by Connie. They hear Mary's gentle snores as they enter the bedroom and Sue can smell the same smell of ripe pussy but much, much stronger all through the room. Connie seeing her lover still sleeping gently pulls back the sheets exposing Mary's nude body to both women.

"Right there Sue, that's where the smell on my lips came from," Connie says as she leads Sue to Mary's hairy pussy, "Taste some for yourself Sue, I bet you, you will like at as much as I did."

"No Connie I couldn't, she my mother, that's incest!"

"That's' right baby, it is, but the only type of incest that's really bad is father, daughter or mother, son. You can't get pregnant mother daughter, lasts time I checked and if you can't get pregnant, isn't it just two women having sex then? She wants you to do it too. Look how wide open her pussy got when you came in the room."

Sue looks at her mother's cunt and it is very open and the last of her resistance fades when she sees a little bit of cum escape from within her pussy rolling towards her ass.

"Oh," a shiver runs through Sue's body at the sight of the cum and she crawls between her mother's legs drawn to her mother's pussy like a magnet by the cum and the ever increasing scent of her mother's woman hood. Sue flashes out her tongue and both her and her mother moan as it makes its first tentative contact. Just a tiny bit of cum gets on Sue's lips and she tastes it. Oh this is so much better than getting it second hand from Connie's mouth, so much wetter and tastier and sweeter smelling. Sue loses herself in the moment and takes the final plunge and nuzzles her tongue into her mother's wide open pussy. Mary's pussy automatically starts producing more cum to greet this new invader. Her pussy has always been very generous with it's womanly fluids and this time is know exceptions as she bath's her daughters face with her thick white cum. Sue is lapping at her mother's pussy and it's juices as if it were the fountain of youth and her face is covered in cum from the over flow she is unable to swallow.

Mary's hips are bucking wildly now as her over heated pussy builds to a cum and starts to wake her up. Her eyes open with a smile on her face, what a wonderful way to wake, upon the verge of cumming and Connie's talented tongue in her pussy. But just as she starts to cum, she see's Connie's smiling face looking down at her and her daughter's head bobbing between her legs. Mary screams "SUE" as she grabs Sue's head and pulls it deep into her gapping pussy as her cunt gushes hot gobs of cum down her daughter's throat. Mary shakes and moans and gushes even more cum into her daughter's waiting mouth as a second orgasm and then a third rips through her body, as Mary's mind register that her number one fantasy, of cumming in her daughter's mouth is coming true.

Sue is luxuriating in the taste of the hot, slightly sweet cum from her mother's pussy filling her stomach as she tries to worm her face in deeper to make sure to get every last drop. Finally sated she pulls her head up only to find Connie there ready to lick the sweet nectar off of her face.

"I guess this makes us sisters now Connie, we both came from the same pussy, Sue chuckles. Connie can't help but laugh as she strokes the recovering Mary's head.

Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers