Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers

"My god Sue, I always wanted to do that, cum in your face, but I didn't think you liked women and I thought for sure you would think it was wrong. I'm not even too sure about it myself," Mary says after a moment.

"Well mom, I think I've been denying my lesbian tendencies for a long time now and when I met Connie, I was finally able to build my nerve up to maybe try it with her. It never even occurred to me you might be, you know, gay. I had made up my mind to maybe try it with Connie tonight when I got home, but when I kissed her I could smell pussy on her and when she told me it was you I was smelling, well I got so turned on I really didn't think about it. I hope your not mad, mom."

"All I can say Sue is if this was your first time, you sure are a fast learner. Is their anything you maybe want to know?"

"Uhm, I've never really had an orgasm before tonight. Connie said I had a little one with her before from kissing but I'm not sure. What does one feel like?"

"Honey I think instead of telling you, don't you think it would be better if I showed you for yourself? If Connie would give me a hand or a tongue, I'm sure we could show you baby."

Sue blushes hotly, "Ok I guess. What do I do?"

Mary winks at Connie and says, "Sue take off your robe and get on your hands and knees on the bed," Sue eagerly complies. Mary crawls underneath Sue's pussy, "Connie, when Sue lowers herself on to my mouth, you know what to do, just like I taught you tonight. Take good care of my baby Connie."

"I will Mary."

Sue lowers her pussy on top of her mother's face and electric tingles run through her body at the first lick of Mary's tongue on her clit. Sue can feel Connie turn her ass up and stick her tongue into her pussy. Sue's pussy begins to suck on Connie's tongue as if it were a cock and it were trying to milk the cum out of it. Mary is attacking Sue's defenseless clit with savage licks of her tongue and it isn't long before Mary's first full orgasm is rocketing through her body as she splays her legs flat into her mothers face, "Oh, Oh, Oh, I cumming," Before she can calm down, Connie, after licking all the cum she can reach out of Sue's quivering pussy, now probes into Sue's ass with her tongue. Sue's wet orgasm as opened all her orifices up and Connie's tongue slips into her ass with no problem at all. As it enters Sue's head shoots up, she moans and she pushes her ass hungrily into Connie's face as her mother now alternately licks her clit, then her dripping pussy. Sue's erogenous zone in her ass is much closer than normal to the opening and Connie's tongue stimulates it as soon as it enters her ass sending deep guttural waves up and down her body.

Connie stops licking her ass and inserts one finger in Sue's ass and two in her tight sucking pussy, angling down to hit her G-Spot. Sue's head whips around at this and looks into Connie's eyes with a lustful, needful glare as Sue bucks her ass widely into Connie's fingers. Sue continues to stare at Connie like a wild woman as her mother sucks her clit and her orgasm grows. Finally after one last thrust, Sue's body shakes from her head all the way to her ass and down through her legs as deep panting screams rattle her body. Sue turns her hips down ripping Connie's fingers out her holes and a waterfall of cum cascades into Mary's waiting mouth scorching her throat as the sticky nectar is devoured and deposited in her stomach. After the first blast of pussy juice, Sue's pussy now releases a constant, thick oozing stream of cum into her mother's mouth, sticking and coating everything it comes in contact with.

"Sue, you're cum tastes So GOOD. Please baby give me all you've got!" Mary moans as she swallows her daughters cum

"Oh my God, is that what I've been missing?" Sue says as she rolls off her mother's face embarrassed as she sees her mother's cum coated features.

"You got a lot of catching up to do baby and we are just the women to help you with it right Connie," Mary says.

"You know it Mary but one thing first. Open some windows it smells like pussy in here!"

The End.

Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers