Connie and Hyde

Story Info
Connie robs a jeweler and helps Hyde fuck his co-worker.
6.4k words
4.36
15k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

Lucy stared hard at Hyde when he suddenly announced that he had ordered pizza. He smiled back at her, once again taking in the lovely big brown eyes that were staring at him. Getting food in was of course against policy, but she resented the fact that the owner of this jeweller's shop had a long list of do's and don'ts. Worse he eagerly enforced broken rules with fines. She hated him and knew that Hyde did too. It was late at night, so there was no danger of getting found out, as long as they removed any evidence. What's more, she was hungry, and she did love pizza. So, she limited herself to a protesting sigh and carried on polishing the diamond she was working on.

Technically she was in charge and loved enforcing that fact, but tonight she did not have the energy. What she did need to do though is to stop this food ordering lark. It was becoming a habit, but not now. She would save the pleasure of giving Hyde a hard time for his infractions another time. He was tall, dark, handsome and pretty athletic looking and she occasionally found herself daydreaming about him, but he was not right for her. Well, she constantly told herself that anyway. She had a man and he was more than enough for her. Sort of! So, she would settle for just giving Hyde a hard time when she could, to ease her frustration.

"It's not the usual guy," observed Lucy, as she pressed the button on the intercom. The ring on the bell had come only a few moments after she had resumed work. Hyde casually observed that he was probably on vacation. "I'll be there in a moment," said Lucy to the microphone. Urged by Hyde to "go get it," she glared at him, but still walked out of the workshop and headed for the back door. Who the hell was he? Ordering her around. She was in charge, something else she could give him a dressing down for later. Hyde for his part was smiling behind her back. Partly because he knew his "go get it" had annoyed her and partly because he was admiring her ass as she walked out of the room. Her tight jeans showed off her backside to great effect.

Hyde began to listen intently. After all the rules said the backdoor could only be opened in an emergency and the person not answering the door had to monitor the situation closely. Hyde told himself there was no greater emergency than his stomach needing food. At the door, Lucy was greeted by the woman she had seen on the monitor. The woman smiled sweetly and responded immediately to Lucy's query about the usual guy, saying he was on holiday.

"That was what my colleague said," Lucy replied. The woman passed the box over and it was at that moment that Lucy wondered when Hyde had actually ordered the pizza. He had not asked her what she wanted, and he had not left her sight. She was sure he had made no phone call. She would have noticed, that too was against the rules.

"Here is your pizza," said the woman and Lucy let out a little gasp as the woman pushed the box into her stomach hard enough to make her take two steps backwards. "With extra bullets as a topping," the woman added smiling. Lucy let out a second cry as a gun emerged from underneath the box. Now with the woman inside the room, Lucy watched in horror as the backdoor was shut and bolted. At that moment, obviously having heard the commotion Hyde appeared. The woman smiled, "well, well, what a cute little couple," she said laughing, "Hyde and Lucy." Another rule was that staff wore badges at all times. "Come on, you can show me the diamonds while we eat pizza." Following the wave of the gun, Lucy and Hyde trooped back into the workshop. "I'm Connie," by the way the woman said casually.

**************************************************************************

"Gee you not getting any Sugar?" Said Connie, meaning Hyde. "That sucks!" By now Lucy's frustration was almost as high as her terror at being held up. Connie and Hyde were sitting there, eating pizza, chatting as though they had just met in a bar. Hyde had just confessed that he did not have a girlfriend at the moment. As he spoke those words, he had looked at Lucy and despite the situation they were in, she could see lust in his eyes. He had asked her out a couple of times. So, Lucy knew he liked her as much as she liked him. The old justification that he was simply not her type had convinced her to turn him down, time after time. Anyway, she had a boyfriend she was in love with. She was hoping he might pop the question any day soon. Although she was not totally set on the idea of spending the rest of her life with him.

"How about you sweetheart?" Said Connie, and Lucy reluctantly told Connie about her partner. How could she not, when Hyde was talking so freely? Connie smiled, "surely you two have been tempted to have a little fuck. Locked away in here. Who would know?" She paused. "You two would make such a cute couple." She then teased them both about the opportunity they both had. Saying several times who would know. She then focussed on Lucy, "you must have been tempted working with this stud all the time."

Lucy was going to protest, despite the feeling that she has been understood only too well. However, suddenly Connie stood up, observed the pizza was finished and then added it was time to get to work. She told Lucy that she needed her help and tossing her a pair of handcuffs she told her to cuff Hyde to the pillar. It stood in the middle of the basement that served as their workshop. Lucy was told for her own good, she should co-operate by Connie. So, Lucy led Hyde to the pillar and apologized to him as she cuffed him to it, his hands behind his back. Curiously he said nothing and made no protest. He seemed almost pleased. Connie then told her to start gathering up the diamonds, and to Lucy's surprise Connie added that she knew the safe would open in thirty minutes. How did she know that wondered Lucy?

"Then we can get at the good stuff," Connie observed and then she suddenly added, "talking of good stuff!" She pulled over a chair and sat in front of Hyde. Lucy paused, confused by what was happening.

"Keep gathering up those diamonds," Connie said, waving the gun at Lucy and Lucy went immediately back to work. Connie's hand began to stroke the side of Hyde's leg and once again Lucy paused, her mouth slowly dropping open at what was happening. Connie demurely asked Hyde if what she was doing was okay. To Lucy's horror, he nodded.

Connie smiled and then very carefully lifted his tee shirt, so the top of his trousers was visible. She asked him again if he was okay. Again, he said it was. Both of her hands had been caressing the top of his legs but now they reached up and undid the top button of his trousers. Connie slid down onto the floor, so she was now kneeling at his feet.

"Still ok?" Asked Connie, as she very slowly lowered the zipper whilst looking at Hyde the whole time. Behind them, Lucy let out a loud gasp, curiosity and even a little jealousy overwhelming her. Connie's fingers lightly touched the bare skin that was now showing and then worked across his stomach. All the time she was making reassuring noises to Hyde, moving slowly, seemingly anxious not to alarm him. "That's a good boy," she quietly said.

Behind them, Lucy was too shocked to move. She watched as Connie very gently lowered Hyde's trousers and then caressed the top of his legs. Lucy for her part could not help staring at Hyde's dick. Wow! It was impressive, and shockingly it was standing stiffly to attention. Lucy had occasionally wondered how big it was and now she knew. Her mind was a confused mixture of horror at what was happening, curiosity, admiration and a desire to see more, but at the same time wanting this to be over. Connie told Hyde that he had a beautiful dick and then she laughed. But I bet all the girls tell you that! Hyde said nothing.

"It is a great cock, right?" Said Connie turning to look at Lucy who was also silent. "Oh my! Your face," laughed Connie looking at her. "But I see you agree with me." Then her tone changed. "Have you got all my diamonds?" Lucy dumbly nodded. "Good," said Connie, "then sit right here." Then she added laughing, "look and learn."

"No," said Lucy, that was much too close, much too risky. She was scared that her attraction to Hyde would be too obvious. "I don't want to." But Connie insisted, using her free hand to pick up the gun, that she had put on the floor. A weapon pointing at Lucy meant she had no choice. So, she sat on the chair that Connie had vacated. And so, Lucy sat there, uncomfortably close, but unable to take her eyes off what was happening. Connie's other hand had been gently stroking Hyde's dick the whole time she had been talking to Lucy. "Is that good?" She asked turning her attention back to him. To Lucy's horror, he said it was, in a firm confident voice but looked at Lucy and smiled as he spoke. Lucy began to feel very turned on, but she still jumped when Hyde let out a gasp.

Below him, Connie had reached forward and opened her mouth, without hesitating she had slipped his dick into it. She had then sat back, looked at him, and then repeated the motion. Then with a hand resting on his balls and letting out a "mmmmmm" sound, she began to rock back and forth.

"Oh, fuck that's good," whispered Hyde. Beside them, Lucy stirred but said nothing. She was aware that Hyde was still watching her. She tried to find a spot on the wall to look at, but always her eyes returned to the scene beside her. Connie was giving him a slow, rhythmic blow-job, taking the whole of his cock down her throat every time. This despite its size. Lucy could not help being impressed and found herself wondering how Connie could do that. And then thinking about if she would be able to do as well. Next she would remember where she was and force her eyes back to the wall. But almost immediately they returned to what was happening. "Oh, that's so good," Hyde was still muttering, and Connie was talking back to him whilst still blowing him.

"You like that huh?" She said, now resorting just to stroking his dick. "Uncuff him," she suddenly ordered and then she repeated herself. "I said uncuff him. Lucy! Uncuff him!" Lucy had been in a trance and so had missed the fact that the order was aimed at her until Connie had said her name. Of course, she still had the keys to the cuffs. She asked why and then reminded Connie the safe was now open. Hoping this reminder would bring this ordeal to an end. "I know," Connie replied tersely and then again she repeated, "uncuff him right now." As Lucy wandered around to Hyde's back to undo the cuffs, she did not see the tender little kiss Connie placed on the end of his dick, or the knowing smile she got back in return. Lucy was vaguely aware that Connie was now stripping Hyde, as she focussed on the lock of the handcuffs. But she did not really digest it until the cuffs were off and she straightened up again.

When Hyde's hands came free, he immediately rubbed them together, slowly turning to face Lucy. Lucy gasped.

"You like what you see Sugar?" Asked Connie. Lucy was very conscious that Hyde's dick was within touching distance and pointing right at her. Even though she made herself look at his face, her mind was focussed on his cock. It was shocking to her, that now his hands were free, he was making no attempt to cover his manhood. She was also aware that Connie was sitting back on her heels just silently watching. What was she doing? Lucy had assumed that Connie and Hyde were about to have sex and she was dreading having to watch. The idea that Lucy wanted it to be her had formed in her mind a while ago, but she was still determined to ignore it. Suddenly her eyes widened as she recognized the look on Hyde's face. Her stomach plummeted, as it broke into a grin of pure lust. What should she do? Hyde took a step towards Lucy, who immediately took a step back, but Hyde simply moved forward again.

"No, no, no," Lucy repeated, over and over. "Not here." Her tone was more uncertain than resisting but the "not here," was hugely encouraging for Hyde. It opened up the possibilities.

"It's you he really wants sugar," said Connie, now standing up. "But you knew that right?" Connie knew she had confirmed the idea growing in Lucy's mind and that gave her a little thrill. However, the sense of expectation it gave Lucy was much greater still. "Down on your knees Sugar." Connie said, adding authoritatively. "Right now, Sugar!" Lucy dropped obediently to her knees, thoughts of boyfriends and resisting her urges gone. Her mind focussed on the face that his dick was right there in front of her. Hers to suck and enjoy. She felt Hyde's arms on her shoulders gently but firmly guiding her into the right position. She looked up at his smiling face and then let out a long cry of anguish. Doubts and fears came crashing back into her mind.

"You want this?" She said, speaking the shocking thought that had flashed into her head. She tried to get up, but when Hyde's hands gently resisted she sat immediately still.

"I think you want this too." He said calmly. At that moment her hands had risen to push him away, but they simply flopped again to her sides. She knew there was truth in what he said, although she hated giving him the satisfaction of being right. He pushed her again. "You do want this, don't you?" he said. She tried again half-heartedly to get up but was held where she was again. Behind her, Connie now sat on the chair and watched, a satisfied smile on her face. Finally, after being asked for a third time Lucy replied.

"I do," she said. "I do want you." Before adding almost to herself, "I always have." Hyde held Lucy's head with one hand and then holding his dick in the other he offered it to her mouth. Hyde told her to suck it. Lucy for a moment was gripped again by her previous doubts. She wanted Hyde, but like this? And then again there was her boyfriend. What should she do? Connie broke into her thoughts.

"I'd do what he says Sugar," she said. Lucy froze at the sound of a metallic click. She knew it was Connie's gun being cocked. "After all, I gave you a little demo. To show you how and to put you in the right mood."

"Suck it," said Hyde. "Just like she did. Show me how much you want me."

Lucy told Connie she did not need the gun and then she opened her mouth just enough for the tip to fit between her lips. She closed her eyes but still, she accepted the intrusion into her mouth. It felt and tasted good although she did not feel ready to show that. Hyde held his dick with both hands as Lucy moved ever so slightly back and forth. "For fuck's sake do it right," said Hyde. Lucy protested that she was trying, and she really was. Hyde put a hand under her chin and held her face still, rocking his hips back and forth to provide the movement. "That's right," he said. Lucy sat passively as Hyde's dick was gently pushed into her mouth a little way and then withdrawn. Hyde smiled, and pushing down with his hand on her head he told her to suck it nicely. Finally, she was taking about a third of his dick. "You like that huh?" He laughed, when she ignored him, before he suddenly added, "Oh fuck that's good." Lucy was encouraged by that, feeling she was doing it right.

Connie stood up and wandered off to look at the diamonds which Lucy had bagged up on the table for her. They were small and of some value but not really what she was after. Behind her, Hyde was carefully face-fucking Lucy, no longer struggling with her. It seemed she was learning fast. Connie knew the now open vault should contain at least two larger gems. She placed one bag on the floor where it would be safe and cleared the table of the various tools and implements laying on it. They were what Lucy and Hyde used to polish and cut the stones.

"Lick it," Hyde had suddenly said behind her, interesting Connie enough to make her turn and look.

"Lucy do as he tells you," said Connie quietly. Laughing a little as she clicked the gun's safety catch again for effect.

Lucy turned and once again she told Connie that she did not need the gun. Connie smiled as Lucy's head was pushed against the side of Hyde's dick and, she allowed her tongue to be guided up and down the shaft. When asked by Hyde to do it again, Lucy did. Once again she licked the length of his dick. Finally, Hyde pushed her head back, told her to open her mouth and he inserted his cock between her lips again. He put it in about halfway, withdrew and then inserted again. Connie could see Lucy's cheeks bulging now, as he face-fucked her and she turned her attention back to the bag of jewels she was still holding.

She sorted through the gems for a bit, running the tiny glittering balls of light through her fingers, before she placed them back on the ground again. She walked over to Hyde who was now getting a reasonable blow job from a compliant Lucy. You could see signs that she was even enjoying it. Connie stood behind Lucy and then making her gasp she was lifted to her feet.

For a brief moment, the thought she might be cuffed to a pillar and left came to Lucy. She wanted to protest, to carry on enjoying Hyde's dick, but she made herself remain silent. She quietly told Hyde that if she was tied up with him, she wouldn't tell anyone what had happened. The idea that perhaps then there would be a chance to continue in private thrilled her. Lucy suggested to Connie that she should take the diamonds and go. Connie and Hyde both laughed.

"I know she made you do it," said Lucy meaning Hyde. Neither Connie and Hyde were clear if Lucy meant the robber or the blowjob but either way it was amusing to them. They both told Lucy that they were now going to undress her.

"Do you think I am going without seeing these lovely tits," Hyde said. Lucy did not reply but stood still as Hyde began to methodically and calmly undo the buttons of her blouse. She looked into his eyes and saw he was deliberately taking his time. The bastard was savouring every moment. This was a little too much, so she calmly asked him to stop, Hyde just laughed. "Oh, you love saying no don't you?" He said. "Flashing your tits and your ass. Telling me not to do this and that." The buttons were all undone now and at the same time, Connie had quickly reached up Lucy's back and unclipped her bra. Lucy went to pull her shirt closed, to cover he now bare breasts. For a start she did not like the way he had spoken to her. However, when Hyde told her not to, she co-operated and placed her arms at her side. "Fuck they are lovely," said Hyde. Lucy closed her eyes, trying to shut from her mind her nakedness but none the less thrilled by Hyde's comments. "You may be a bitch Lucy, but you have a great body," Hyde added.

"Fucking lovely," he repeated. He pushed her shirt off her shoulders baring them, before using a hand on each, he lifted her large breasts and weighed them in his hands. "Kiss me," he ordered and as he continued to fondle her tits he placed his mouth onto hers. Lucy lips responded immediately to Hyde's kiss. Her irritation at what he had said was lost in the sensation of his warm wet lips on hers, his tongue probing his mouth and the gentle skilful massaging of her breasts. Her anger evaporated, and she let pleasure wash over her. She let out a long deep sigh.

Lucy almost did not notice that behind her Connie had pulled down her jeans. Hyde helped Lucy keep her balance as they were removed. Lucy's shoes came off at the same time. Hyde lowered his head and took a long, slow suck on Lucy's right breast using his hand to position it in a comfortable position. Lucy gasped, and she stood very still while Hyde took his time enjoying her breasts. Slowly sucking on first one then the other. Her hands gently holding his head as he went to work.

"I think it's time I fucked you," Hyde said after a while, "after all I, we," he corrected himself, "have waited a long time." He had lifted his head for a moment to speak to her, before returning to suck on her tit. Lucy hesitated, wanting Hyde, but conscious she was faced finally with taking the last irretrievable step.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers
12