Connie Goes to College Ch. 03

Story Info
Connie gets to know her roommate better.
2.1k words
4.38
32.9k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is not intended for minors. If you are offended by sexually explicit material or it is not legal in your place of residence, please close the document now. If not, I hope you enjoy my attempt at entertaining you with stories of my adventures.

In my last chapter, Jeff and I had just made love for the very first time and I was back in my dorm room all alone. I was still pretty horny from the previous evening, so I jumped in bed and started to play back the events in my mind. I reached into my panties and started to play with my little dick and it didn't take long before I came all over my belly. As I lie there catching my breath, I scooped up some of my cum so I could taste it. I had never really done this before, but after Jeff came in my mouth a couple of times, I was really curious. It seemed to taste ok and I remember it made me feel even more girly and naughty.

I was pretty tired after my date, so I decided to take a nap before my afternoon classes. I was rudely awakened around lunch time by my roommate, Andy. He and I got along ok, having not known each other prior to our freshman year. Andy was a jock and played on the Lacrosse club team. I on the other hand, was not very athletic and tended to keep to myself when I wasn't hanging out with my friend Lynn.

"I see you finally made it home!" said Andy as he dropped his books on his desk. "Did you have a hot date last night?"

"I guess you could say that," I replied. I could hardly tell him the truth and I was just hoping that I did a good job of removing all my makeup.

"Me and some of the guys are heading to the cafeteria for lunch. Do you want to join us?" asked Andy.

I remembered I was still wearing panties. "No, that's ok. I need to hit the showers and get ready for my classes. But thanks for asking."

Andy finally left for lunch and I quickly removed my panties and put on some shorts and headed down to the shower. I couldn't wait for my classes to end that evening so I could meet up with Lynn and tell her all about my night with Jeff. We ended up meeting for dinner in her cafeteria dorm and we got a table out of the way. She asked me all sorts of questions and insisted on getting all the details.

I told her that I really liked oral sex, but I wasn't sure about anal. I was still a little sore down there and worried I might be walking funny. Lynn comforted me by explaining that the first time she made love wasn't all that great either. We continued to talk about all sorts of things until the cafeteria was ready to close. She promised we would go shopping again very soon, but I would have to save some money first. I didn't realize how expensive it was trying to be pretty!

Over the next several weeks, Lynn and I continued to bond like two girlfriends. She really was my best friend in the whole world, and the only one besides Jeff that knew about Connie. I also continued to see Jeff on the weekends and was starting to build up quite a wardrobe that I kept in his spare room. In a later chapter I will convey some more adventures with Jeff, but first I want to take a detour to write about my roommate, Andy.

About halfway through the semester, I was in my room alone on a Friday night trying to catch up on some studying. My roommate Andy stumbled in around 3:00 AM after a night of drinking and trying to pick up chicks. He didn't have a steady girlfriend, but he managed to do ok. There were many times I would get kicked out the room for a few hours while Andy 'entertained' the ladies.

"Hey Andy! How's it going? Did you have a good time tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was ok," replied Andy. "Me and some of my teammates went to a wild frat party. You should have seen all the chicks there, man!"

"I have heard about some of those frat parties. I bet it was fun. Did you get lucky?" I asked.

"No. I thought I was doing real well with this one chick. We were kissing and I was feeling her tits," explained Andy.

"Well, what happened then?" I asked, getting a little curious.

"Her friends wanted to go home and she just blew me off. Dang, I really thought I would at least get a blowjob!" said Andy as he rubbed his crotch.

I tried to look away but I could tell he was getting very hard as his dick strained against his jeans. "That sucks!" I said as I tried to empathize with him.

"No doubt, dude. I am so freakin' horny right now! I just really need to bust a nut" said Andy as he continued to look at me.

I was starting to get a little uncomfortable by his tone and pretended to start studying again. Andy sat on the edge of his bed and started to take off his shoes. "I have to run to the bathroom, Andy. My stomach doesn't feel so good" I offered. I just wanted to leave for a few minutes hoping he would take care of business and go to sleep.

"Maybe you could do me a favor?" whispered Andy. "Why don't you come over here and suck me off?"

"You have got to be kidding me? Why would I do that? I'm not gay!" I exclaimed.

"Oh really?" replied Andy. "Then why do you have girls' underwear and pantyhose hidden in your closet? If I remember correctly, you looked pretty convincing as Elvira on Halloween too. I bet you are one of those sissy boys!"

I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe my roommate was saying those things. I also felt betrayed that he would go through my belongings. "What the heck were you doing in my closet?" I shot back.

"It doesn't really matter. The fact is I bet I am right! So why don't you get your pansy ass over here and suck my dick, faggot!" demanded Andy. "If not, then maybe I will tell everyone on this floor that you are a little sissy that likes to wear girls' clothes."

My mind was racing a mile a minute and my stomach really did start to hurt now. As much as I enjoyed being with Jeff, this was much different. I had never seen Andy like this and I was a little scared. I didn't want everyone knowing about my little secret and thankfully Andy had no idea how much more there was to my dressing up.

Andy pulled down his pants and underwear and sat down on his bed. He started to stroke his cock and I could see his precum starting to leak out. His dick looked slightly larger than Jeff's, about 8 inches long and fairly thick. He had a thick blonde bush and big hairy balls.

"What are you waiting for you sissy? Start sucking this big cock!" said Andy.

I got on my knees between his legs and lowered my head towards Andy's cock. I could smell his musky scent from his crotch and the beer on breath as he layed back on the bed. Andy grabbed my head and thrust it on his dick. I gagged and tried to pull away, but he held my head firmly. My eyes started to water from the force of his cock in my throat and I think I was actually crying a little too. This wasn't something I was really enjoying, partly because I wasn't dressed up and partly because I was used to Jeff's tenderness.

Andy basically continued to assault my mouth and throat for the next ten minutes or so. I just wanted it to end as soon as possible, so I did my best to suck him and work my tongue over his cock.

"Oh my god! You are a great little cocksucker!" grunted Andy. "You suck cock better than most girls I know."

Andy let loose of my head a little so that I could control the pace. I noticed his breathing was getting heavier as he called me all sorts of names.

"That's it you little sissy. Suck my cock you faggot cum whore! I can tell you are loving it."

I wasn't used to all the name calling and dirty talk, but I did start to relax and enjoy it. I guess part of was the fact that Andy really did have a nice dick, although I never really noticed before. And maybe a part of me liked the name calling in some twisted perverted way.

"I'm getting close, bitch. Keep working that tongue and you'll have your reward soon sissy!" panted Andy.

I could tell he was getting close as I tried to get as much of his dick in my mouth as possible. Occasionally I would lick his balls and Andy would practically come off the mattress. As I put my mouth over the head of his dick and grab the shaft, I could feel Andy tense up and his balls retract. What happened next really surprised me and I swear is true. Andy cried out loud that he was cumming and I felt several violent eruptions in my mouth. I closed my mouth tightly around his cock and tried to swallow as fast as I could, but some of it actually came out my nose. I was literally chocking on his cum and came up for air. Another squirt hit me in the eye as I pumped Andy's cock to completion. A few more dribbles of cum landed on my hand as Andy collapsed on the bed. I didn't realize someone could cum so much and I don't think I have ever seen that much cum since.

I got up quickly and went to my closet looking for a towel or something to clean up with. Andy noticed the cum and my face and started laughing. "Look at the sissy with cum all over her face!"

I felt humiliated and proud at the same time. The cum in my eye was burning and my nose felt like it was full of snot. I got myself cleaned up as quickly as I could, but then I panicked because I was afraid half the dorm heard the whole thing. Andy mumbled a few more things and called me a few names before he went to sleep. I guess the alcohol finally caught up with him.

The next morning was a little awkward, but Andy didn't say anything. He just gave me a cocky smile, so I didn't know what to think. Since it was Saturday, I was more excited because I was going to meet Jeff tonight. I had other things to worry about like what I was going to wear and how I was going to do my makeup.

Over the next few weeks things were pretty normal between Andy and myself, until another Friday night when he came stumbling home drunk. We basically had a repeat performance of the first time, except he didn't force my head down as much. He still called me all sorts of names, but I must admit he certainly seemed to enjoy it. I guess the name calling was his way of feeling macho. He also came in buckets like the first time and I still wasn't prepared for it. I am not sure if you really can prepare for something like that!

For the remainder of my freshman year, I was probably "forced" to blow Andy maybe six more times. I guess Andy turned to his trusted roommate when he was drunk enough and just had to bust a nut. A couple of times he asked me to put on some of my girly clothes. I really did come to enjoy servicing that large cock and all that cum. Looking back, I realize those early experiences really play a large part in my sexual likes and dislikes today.

To be continued...

I hope you have enjoyed my early attempts to share some of my memories. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.