Connie Goes to College Ch. 05

Story Info
Connie's first time in public continued.
3.4k words
4.55
24k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is not intended for minors. If you are offended by sexually explicit material or it is not legal in your place of residence, please close the document now. If not, I hope you enjoy my attempt at entertaining you with stories of my adventures.

We had just arrived at the motel in preparation for our big date that evening. We barely got in the door when Jeff made mad passionate love to me, but for the first time did not use a condom. This took me by complete surprise and angered me at first, but I eventually calmed down and forgave him. Jeff went out to get us some beer, so I started getting ready for my first time 'out' in public. I had plenty of time before dinner, but I wanted to take my time and get everything right.

I got out of my clothes and removed my makeup and I started feeling nervous about the big night. A warm bubble bath always relaxed me and made me feel sexy, so I filled the tub with warm water and stretched out under the bubbles. I almost drifted off to sleep when Jeff returned to the room with the beer. He handed me a nice cold one and excused himself to watch a little television so I could finish getting ready.

After I finished the beer, I shaved my legs again. I wanted them to be extra smooth for that evening. Then I filled my enema bag and cleaned myself real well again. After shaving my face and putting a light coat of bath oil all over my body, it was time to put on my makeup. I put on my silky robe and went into the bedroom area to get my makeup bag. Jeff was lying on the bed enjoying his beer and watching some sports program, so I leaned over and gave him a little kiss. I laid my dress over the chair and went back to the bathroom.

I started with a little concealer under my eyes and on the beard area. Then I applied a nice creamy foundation and finished off with some loose powder. To this day, my foundation routine remains pretty much the same. Then I applied some light gray shadow all over my eye area and some white shadow under my brow. I finished it off with some dark gray shadow in the crease, giving my eyes a smoky, sexy look. This was a technique Lynn taught me that I thought worked very well. I then lined each eye with a dark black liner. A couple coats of black mascara were next, giving my eyes a dark sultry look. It took me a long time to get used to applying mascara without poking myself in the eye, but lots a practice was the key. Having finished my eyes, I applied some blush to my cheeks in a dark pink shade, but not too heavy. I then lined my lips and finished them with a deep red lipstick.

When I compare my makeup choices between then and now, I realize not too much has changed. I still use many of the brands you get at a drug store, but I definitely supplement my collection with the more expensive designer brands. I know I have improved my techniques quite a bit too, but it is part of the ritual I truly enjoy. It is fun to start with a blank canvas, if you will, and paint on a feminine face. On the other hand, the part I hate most is removing my makeup.

Next I sprayed my Oscar de la Renta perfume in all the key places. I know it might not be popular today, but back then I loved this scent because one of the prettiest girls in my high school wore it. Wearing it made me feel pretty and sexy!

I put on my black bra and matching thong panties, tucking my little penis as best I could. I took my brand new pair of off-black pantyhose out of the package and rolled them up my freshly shaven legs. This is another one of those things that feels so sexy and excites me every time. I absolutely love the feeling of nylons on my legs and wear pantyhose or stockings all the time. I carefully filled up my water balloon breasts in the sink, making them a little larger than usual, possibly closer to a C or D cup. I did take a precaution of double 'ballooning' just to be safe. I was fortunate not to have any of them bust (no pun intended) in the years I used them. Today I lean more towards the silicone falsies and hopefully soon I will have my very own, but I digress. I stuffed the water balloons in my bra and put on my black slip.

I went back out into the bedroom area and put on my new black sweater dress. Jeff helped me zip it up and gave me a playful spank on the butt. I put on all my jewelry and went back to the bathroom to put on my wig. I chose a brunette shade in a shoulder length style for the evening. I carefully combed it out and placed it on my head. I styled it a little with my fingers to achieve the look I was after. I was pretty happy with how everything was coming together and was starting to think I just might be able to pull it off. I loved the way the dress fit and showed off my curves.

The last thing I had to do was put on my false nails. I had used the 'press on' nails quite a few times, but tonight I decided to attach them using nail glue. I tried this in the past, so I knew they would stay on better, but they would be much harder to remove. After I had attached the nails and filed them to get the correct shape, I coated them with a sexy shade of red.

As I waited for my nails to dry, I downed a couple more beers to calm my nerves. Jeff was about ready, so I put everything I needed in my purse and slipped on my new boots. I paraded in front of the mirror and loved the way they looked. They were actually fairly comfortable too.

Soon we were out the door and off to dinner. When we got to the car, Jeff opened my door and I slid into the passenger seat as my dress rode up my thigh. As we drove to the restaurant, I put my hand on Jeff's thigh, playfully rubbing and squeezing him. After a few minutes I 'accidentally' brushed up against his crotch and felt his hard-on trying to escape. I loved to tease him like this and the feel of his hard-on always made me feel sexy and wanted.

We arrived at the restaurant after a short drive and stopped in front of the valet stand. I was not very sophisticated back then (not that I am now) and had never used valet parking. So I had a slight panic attack when the valet opened my door and said, "Good evening ma'am!" Well, at least he called me ma'am. I did my best to get out of the car gracefully. Jeff came around to my side and I quickly grabbed his arm. It was now or never, so we proceeded inside of the restaurant.

Jeff promised a romantic Italian dinner at a nice restaurant and so far I was really impressed. It looked absolutely beautiful as we went inside, but most of all it was dimly lit. We were seated at a nice quiet, candle lit table off to the side. Since it was fairly early in the evening it was not very crowded. I think Jeff had planned it this way.

Jeff ordered some wine and our waiter left us with the menus. I quietly told Jeff what I wanted so that he could order it for me. As I sat there my nerves started to get the best of me. It felt like everyone in the restaurant was staring at me. When the wine finally arrived I downed my first glass pretty quickly. The effects of the beer were wearing off, so I needed some more alcohol to calm me down.

Jeff ordered a veal dish for me and some pasta for himself. I didn't eat very much because I was so excited, but I remember the food tasted absolutely delicious. I tried to eat slowly, which wasn't too hard because I was still getting used to my long nails. We drank the bottle of wine fairly quickly and the waiter offered to bring another bottle. I indicated to Jeff that I had enough, so the waiter excused himself as we finished our meal.

Jeff looked so handsome in the candle light and he told me how beautiful I looked several times. He occasionally reached out and held my hand looking deep into my eyes. I would flirt back with him by rubbing my boot against the inside of his calf. The whole experience was very surreal to me and making me very horny.

At one point during dinner, I felt the call of nature and excused myself to use the ladies room. I walked to the back of the restaurant, hoping there wouldn't be many women in the restroom. One of the two stalls was taken, so I quickly slipped inside the open one. I raised my dress slightly so I could pull down my pantyhose. I was tempted to pee standing up, but decided to act like a proper lady, so I sat down and went about my business. As I sat there I was hoping the woman next to me would soon leave. It seemed like forever, but eventually she left her stall, washed her hands and left.

Now it was time for me to make my getaway. I quickly pulled up my thong and hose and straightened my dress. I opened the stall door and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. "Not too bad looking," I thought, but decided my makeup needed a little touchup. I dabbed a little powder on my face and as I was putting the final touches on my lipstick, the door opened and an older woman walked in. She greeted me with a quick hello and stepped into a stall. I don't know if she 'read' me, so I fixed my hair a little, put everything back in my purse and quickly got back to the table. I told Jeff about my bathroom experience, and he assured me that I looked great and that the woman probably didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

We finished our dinner and decided to pass on dessert. Jeff paid the waiter and we went outside to get the car. As we were waiting for the valet to bring the car around, Jeff put his arm around me. I responded by turning to him and giving him a big kiss.

"Thanks for dinner! It was wonderful," I said as I hugged him.

"You're quite welcome. I am glad you enjoyed it. Are you ready for the movie?"

"I can't wait!" I replied as the valet got out of the car and opened my door.

We drove to the movie complex and bought our tickets. Jeff and I held hands as we walked towards our movie. We entered the dark theater and let our eyes adjust as we looked for a place to sit. We decided to sit near the rear of the theater and settled into our seats. I enjoyed sitting there in my new dress and boots as Jeff placed his hand on my knee and rubbed my nylon covered thighs. To this day, I still melt when my date caresses my leg in public.

My nerves had really calmed down at this point. Between the dark theater and Jeff making me really horny, I was really enjoying my time dressed in public. As the movie ended, we sat there waiting for most of the crowd to leave. Jeff leaned over and we kissed for a few minutes before heading to the car. On the ride back to the motel, I rubbed Jeff's thigh and nibbled on his ear as he tried to concentrate on driving. Arriving at the motel, we practically ran to our room.

As we entered the room, Jeff tackled me onto the bed and we began kissing very passionately. Our tongues explored the inside of each other's mouth and I began moaning like a school girl. Jeff was on top of me and I could feel his hard cock against my thigh as he slowly started humping me. My own cock was straining to get out of my panties and I could feel myself getting wet. Then I remembered that I brought some lingerie especially for this night.

"Hey baby, why don't you give me a minute to change into something more comfortable?" I whispered into Jeff's ear.

"Sure Connie, but you better make it quick. I don't know how much longer I can take it!"

I quickly got up from the bed and dug a few things out of my suitcase. I went into the bathroom and removed my boots and dress. I also removed my pantyhose in favor of some jet black thigh highs. Next, I put on a black teddy and matching short robe. I slipped into a pair of high heeled fuzzy slippers and checked my makeup. I added some more lipstick and walked back to the bed with the sexiest walk I had.

Jeff was already laying on the bed naked, his beautiful 7-inch cock sticking straight up and oozing some pre-cum. "Wow baby! You look great. You know that is my favorite outfit."

"Yes I do! I brought it just for you. Now it's time to thank you for dinner and the movie!" I said in a low sexy voice. I got on to the bed and crawled on my knees between Jeff's legs. I lowered my head to his crotch and licked the pre-cum from his cock. Then I put just the end of his dick in my mouth and let my tongue to swirl around the head, causing Jeff to let out a moan. I knew he wouldn't last long, so I wanted to tease him as much as I could.

I continued my tongue assault on his cock and I could taste his cum leaking from the tip. I slowly worked my lips up and down the shaft, pausing when I got down as far as I could. I sucked slightly as I raised my head, stopping as his cock rested on my lips. I took Jeff's cock in my hand and admired how red and hot it was and could feel the blood pulsing through the veins on the underside. Then I continued bobbing up and down on Jeff's cock, giving his entire cock a tongue bath. I felt his balls begin to pulse and soon I was rewarded with a mouthful of his love juice. I savored the salty and slightly bitter taste as I swallowed all of it.

"Yummy, I love the taste of your cum, baby!" I said as I licked my lips.

Jeff was practically speechless as he lay on the bed trying to catch his breath. "Oh my god, Connie! That was great, but I am not done with you yet. Give me a couple of minutes so I can return the favor!"

I crawled next to Jeff and he put his arm around me. As we cuddled, we talked about dinner and the movie and what a wonderful time we both had. Jeff and I started kissing and within a few minutes I sensed Jeff was getting horny again. I glanced down at his crotch, and sure enough, he was rock hard and ready to go.

Jeff rolled over on top of me and pulled my panties down. He took my penis into his mouth and hungrily sucked on it for a few minutes before I had to stop him. Jeff was always very good about taking care of my needs, but I liked to hold back from cumming until my lover was completely satisfied. I am still this way today, and I think it is mostly due to the fact that I tend to lose interest in sex after I cum.

"Oh honey, that feels so good, but I need you to make love to me. I have been thinking about it all night and I need to feel you inside me. I want to make love all night long!" I begged. I had really come to enjoy, or maybe need to have Jeff inside of me.

"Connie, be careful what you wish for! I could screw that ass all night long and you will be begging me to stop."

"I have an idea. Let's do it in front of the window!" I suggested.

We turned out all the lights in the room and opened the curtains. I positioned myself bent over in front of the window with my hands on the air conditioning unit.

"Should I use a condom?" asked Jeff.

"No, that's ok. I want to feel you cum inside me again. I was mad at first, but I think it is kind of sexy."

Jeff came over to the window and I felt that familiar cold feeling as he spread some KY jelly between my ass cheeks. As I looked out the window over the parking lot, he lined up his cock and started pressing against my hole. I just love the feeling as the head of his cock starts to enter me. Jeff paused for a moment, and then continued to slide all the way in. He continued fucking me for several minutes as we got into a rhythm, and I was in heaven. I think I saw some people in the parking lot look up at our window, but at this point I didn't really care.

Eventually, Jeff was getting tired and my arms started to hurt, so we went back to the bed. I got on my back and Jeff got between my legs. I put my heels over his shoulders and he entered me again. We stayed in the position for awhile and then switched back to doggy style. I don't know which position I prefer, I just know I loved every minute of it. I couldn't believe Jeff's staying power, but since he already cum I knew it was going to be awhile.

I was starting to get a little sore, and I wanted to cum pretty badly at this point, so I started encouraging Jeff. "Oh baby, that feels so good. I want you to come inside me so bad, Jeff! Your hard cock feels so good!"

Jeff continued to pound away and acknowledge me with a grunt or two. I started to stroke myself when Jeff said he was getting close. He picked up the pace and I started to stroke faster. Within a few minutes he slowed down and was taking long and deliberate strokes. He let out a guttural moan and I felt my insides getting flushed with his cum again. It was such a warm feeling deep inside me and sent me over the edge. I started to cum all over the sheets below me as my whole body trembled. After several strokes, I collapsed and Jeff fell on top of me.

When we both caught our breath, we rolled over on our backs. My lingerie was covered in cum, but I was too tired to get up and clean myself off. We both dosed off for awhile after having a wonderful passionate night together. We woke up early in the morning and made love one more time before changing and getting on the road.

That first public date will always be very special to me. And while I still enjoy going out on dates, the first time will always be special. I don't think I could have asked for a more perfect time.

I hope you have enjoyed my early attempts to share some of my memories. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.