Connie Puts on a Show

Story Info
Ricky watches Connie from the Shadows.
5.2k words
4.15
30.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Connie was in a car parked on Lover's Lane down by the beach in their favorite spot. She was stroking and teasing a big, hard, young cock and was about to bend down to take it into her little mouth and administer her unique and special pleasures that wouldn't stop until, as always, she finished the job. Ricky, her boyfriend, was sweating, trembling and oozing in anticipation. The thing was though, Ricky was not in the car. He was outside peeking in as his loving girlfriend put on a show he would remember for the rest of his life.

This tale is a follow-up to "Pin the Tail," where I recount the story of Ricky and Connie and how they discover that Ricky likes to watch as his young girlfriend pleasures other young men. To all of you erotic story critics who live in Mommy's basement and type out witty comments with your sweaty, stubby fingers, we can stipulate right here that this is, as you would say "fag, cuck, shit." and save you the trouble of so eloquently telling us. For the rest of you who enjoy reading about loving couples who find exceptional sexual stimulation by exploring the fringes of erotic adventure, pour yourself another drink and read on. Please take your time and read the dialog. That's where the real action is.

"Ricky...I have something to tell you. I hope you don't get mad..." Connie said softly. Connie was sitting in the car with her long-time boyfriend, parked at their usual spot on Lover's Lane down by the beach.

"You know I never get mad at you," he replied.

"Yeah, but you might get mad at somebody else."

"Oh? What happened?"

"Well, I was at the store yesterday and I saw Deke there." Deke was one of the two jocks that Ricky watched his sweet little girlfriend expertly suck off at a pool party a few weeks before.

"Okay, so what happened? Was he telling everyone what you did?"

"No, I don't think so, but he did ask me something."

"Stop torturing me! What did he say?"

"Well...he told me how much he liked me...and how much he liked what I did for him."

"Ha! I'm sure he did! What else?"

"Well," she continued, lowering her voice to a shy whisper, "he asked me if I would do it again." She lowered her eyes to gaze into her lap.

"Why...That sneaky bastard! What did you say??"

"I kind of thanked him for the compliment. It was a compliment, right?"

"I'm sure it was, but mainly I'm sure he'd love to have you do it again. What did you say then?"

"I told him I'm not sure what you would say about that."

"Not sure!? Do you think I want you going down on just anybody who asks??"

"No, of course not. But..."

"But what!?"

"You did seem to encourage me at the party. Actually, I think you were pretty much into it."

"Yeah, well, that was special, plus we were all pretty drunk."

"All the same...You were pretty turned-on."

"So were you, as I recall."

"I think we both were."

"Yeah, it was pretty hot."

"So, what should I say?"

"What do you mean? Is he expecting an answer?"

"I don't know. He asked, so I should tell him something."

"You didn't say "NO!"?"

"Ummm, I guess not, because he said to think about it."

"What did you say to that?"

"I told him I'd have to ask you."

"What?! Shit! How am I supposed to handle that. Guys don't just go around letting their girlfriends blow other guys!"

"I know that. But..."

"But what? Do you want to??"

"I don't know. I thought you might like to watch me again. You seemed to like it so much last time."

"Wow. I don't know. It was hot and all, but this is a little weird."

She glanced over at his lap and noticed something. She tentatively reached out to finger the front of his shorts.

"What's this?" she asked in a teasing tone as she ran her fingers over a bulge in his pants.

"Nothing..."

"It doesn't feel like nothing to me. You're getting hard!"

"I'm sorry. I can't help it."

"But why are you getting hard??" she asked in that teasing tone as she slid closer to him and started rubbing his growing bulge more eagerly. "What are you thinking about?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm thinking about you...and what you did."

"What did I do?"

"You know."

"Tell me."

"You sucked those guys."

"Me?? Now why would I do a thing like that?"

"Because you like to."

"I like to do it to you."

"It looked like you liked doing them, too."

"Maybe, but I would never have done that on my own. You made me do it."

"Hey! I didn't make you do anything!"

"Okay. You encouraged me you little pervert. You wanted to watch me do it. "Didn't you?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so?? You watched those boys kiss me, and pull my top down, and play with me, and you let them pull me over to that couch..."

"Okay! Okay! I was proud of you. I wanted them to see how great you are."

"I don't know about great..." She started plying with his belt buckle.

"Oh, you're great, alright."

"How would you know, bigshot? Do you have anyone to compare me to? Is there something you haven't been telling me?"

"No, but I know how good you make me feel, and...I saw how you got those guys off. I bet you were the best they've ever had."

"Do you think so?" She had his buckle undone and opened his belt. He was starting to watch her hand with growing anticipation. "Sometimes I wonder about you."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. You wanted to watch me with those guys, and you're always asking me to do stuff."

"Stuff? Like what?"

"You know. Don't think I don't notice, pervert. Like when you ask me to go without a bra, or wear a skirt with no panties. I see how you get when guys look at me."

"What do you mean? How do I get?"

"You know very well. You get all horny and want me to do stuff afterward. Remember the cucumber?"

"Let's not talk about the cucumber."

"Why not? You seemed to enjoy yourself at the time." She had his belt all the way open and was tugging on the snap on his shorts.

"Yeah, but it was almost scary, the way you got."

"How did I get?"

"You know. The way you were moaning and everything. Christ. I thought you might pass out. I didn't like the way it was making me feel."

What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I was having crazy thoughts, getting crazy ideas."

"Oh? What kind of ideas?" she teased as she began tugging on his zipper.

"I was starting to wonder what you would be like if it was real guys."

"Real guys?"

"Yeah, you know, real guys instead of a cucumber."

"You mean real guys fucking me?" She had his zipper all the way down and reached into his fly to grasp his rigid cock.

"Oh, shit. Yeah," Ricky moaned.

"Do you really think of me like that?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Sometimes," he lied. He had thoughts like that all the time.

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" she asked with a sly smile and the started stroking his dick, smearing his oozing precum around the swollen head.

"Oh, God," he moaned as her expert hand began to work its magic. She had jerked him off many times sitting in that car, and she knew just what excited him most.

"Tell me what you think about," she whispered hotly into his ear.

"Oh, shit. What are you doing to me?"

"Go on. Tell me, you pervert. I won't get mad." She was tugging gently on his stiff dick, right behind the head.

"I think about you and guys. A few of them, and they all want you bad. They're hard for you, and dripping. And they're big. They put you on a bed and strip you. And you let them. And you're shaved down there."

"Like the time you shaved me?"

"Yeah, like that."

"Did you shave me in your fantasy?"

"Yeah, I guess I did."

"Did you shave me for these guys? Did you get me ready for them?"

"Shit. Yes. I did."

"You bad boy!" She quickened the pace of her tugging just long enough to emphasize her scolding.

"Oh, shit. Come on!" he moaned.

"Not yet, pervert. Finish your story."

"Anyway, they're hard for you, and big. And they're all watching as the first guy gets on the bed. And he starts rubbing his big cock up and down your slit, and I can see it getting wet. You're wet. And he keeps rubbing it up and down, up and down. And I can see you getting wetter, and swelling down there. He was teasing you and your hips started moving."

"Did I want him to fuck me?" Her stroking had become a little absent-minded as she started to lose herself in his fantasy and feel some all-too-real wetness down there.

"I don't know. I hated what they were doing to you, and I hated that you were letting them, but I couldn't help it. I wanted to see what would happen if they fucked you - if they all fucked you."

"Oh, God," she moaned into his ear. "This is getting me hot. What next?"

"Finally, just before I couldn't stand the teasing anymore he pushed into you. Just the tip. And he pulled it out, and then put it back, and you gasped, and then he started working it into you, deeper and deeper with every stroke. Before long you were moaning and lifting your legs up and your hips were moving with his. He was balls-deep and you were getting fucked."

"Oh, shit. Do you really think of me like that?"

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. The way you get sometimes I can't help but get these images in my mind."

"How do I get?"

"You know. When I put my fingers in there - or that cucumber - or sometimes when I fuck you and you start moaning and breathing so hard. I just dream about what you would be like with - you know - a lot of big cocks, all one after the other, and you just keep cumming and cumming."

"Shit. I don't know. I don't think I could do that. Even for you."

"No! I don't want you to. It's just a fantasy. I want you for myself."

"I don't know...It sounds like you think about this an awful lot! And besides, you already watched me."

"That was different. They weren't fucking you."

"But you wanted them to, didn't you," she accused.

"I assert the privilege afforded me by the fifth amendment to the Constitution..."

"Asshole!" she laughed and gave his dick a sharp tug.

"Ouch! Watch it!"

"Ha! Maybe I'll make you watch me. Maybe I'll make them tie you up so they can do anything they want."

"Oh, God..." he moaned as he started thrusting his hips up at her to urge her on. She would finish the job - she always did - but not yet.

"You'd probably like that, you little sicko. Maybe I'll start by making you watch me suck Deke again," she continued, her tone taking on more seriousness. This was more than fantasy. This was a real possibility. Ricky was torn. He didn't want to seem too eager and he wasn't sure if she was being serious or if she was still teasing him to help get him off. Plus, he was struggling with the demon inside him that wanted to see this happen even though his better angels told him it was wrong.

"Do you want to?" he croaked.

"Do you want me to?" she countered.

"Only if you want to."

"I might do it for you." She quickened the pace of her tugging again.

"You would?" He could feel the heat rising into his face.

"Would you want to watch me again?"

"Yesss...!"

"What if he doesn't want you to watch this time?"

"Did he say that?"

"I got the impression he wanted me alone this time."

"That prick," Ricky muttered.

"But I'm sure my perverted boyfriend could think of something. Some way to watch. You think about it while I practice. You think about how you'll feel when I do this to Deke."

With that, she bent over to take him into her sweet little mouth and bob up and down on him until he filled her sucking mouth with his sweet, salty cream as his mind raced with evil plans.

The next weekend Connie and Ricky went out for their usual burgers and shakes. They drove to their favorite spot, but there were some other cars around so they had to be careful. There were a couple of streetlights that cast some light on the parking area, but with the trees and shrubs around, a young couple could still find a little privacy but they didn't dare get too wild with other people nearby. They sat close and caressed each other and talked. Ricky had something on his mind but didn't want to seem too eager. It was Connie who helped get things started.

"Remember what we talked about last week?" she asked shyly.

"No...Refresh my memory," he lied again.

"Come on, asshole. I know you. You've been thinking about it all week."

"You mean Deke?"

"Yeah, Deke."

"What about him?"

"He asked me out."

"He did?! Without talking to me? That prick. When?"

"I saw him at Wally World."

"No, I mean when does he want to take you out?"

"Oh. Tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow!? That asshole doesn't waste any time. But I can't say that I blame him. What did you say?"

"I said maybe. But he made it sound nice. He wants to take me to that new place out by the highway."

"Asshole," Ricky muttered, starting to feel jealousy raising its ugly head already. "Did he say anything about...you know."

"Not really. Only that maybe we could drive down to the beach afterward."

"That's not very subtle. As if it's not obvious what he's thinking."

"The question is, what are you thinking? Have you come up with any bright ideas?" she asked.

"Well...If you two are in his car, I suppose I could sneak up and watch from the bushes, or something. You'd just have to get him to park over by the edge of the lot."

"You mean in our favorite spot?" They favored a sandy patch at the back corner of the lot where the car was protected on the back and one side by scrubby pine and some shrubs. They liked it because it reduced the likelihood of being seen from other cars, but until that moment, Ricky hadn't thought about how a voyeur on foot might be able to peek into the car. Little did he know.

"I guess this would make it our very special favorite spot," he thought out loud.

"Yes, it would," she agreed as she reached down to find that the conversation was having it usual effect on his blood flow.

"What this?" she asked in her teasing tone.

"Oh, shit, you know."

"You always get this way when we talk about these things." She stroked his erection teasingly through his pants with one finger.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I like it when I turn you on."

"You always turn me on."

"Yes, but this is special."

"What do you mean?"

"You get extra turned-on when you talk about me being a bad girl. Don't think I don't notice."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop being so sorry. It's okay. I like doing special things for you."

"God, I love you," he declared.

"Wow! I didn't see that coming!"

"I do! I can't imagine any other girl in the world who gets me the way you do."

With that, he kissed her, softly at first, but then the kiss turned deep and hot, with his tongue probing deep into her mouth and hers fighting back.

"So you want me to do this?" she asked when they came up for air.

"Yesss."

"That would be very bad, you know," she said as she resumed teasing his cock.

"I know. You're a bad girl. Now stop teasing me and take it out and show me how bad you can be."

"Oh, I'm going to show you, alright. But not now. Tomorrow night. I think we're just going to let your balls turn blue until then while you think about just how bad your girlfriend can be."

All day and all evening on Saturday, Ricky was going crazy. Connie didn't want to see him that day, but they talked on the phone. They discussed how they could set things up so Ricky could see into the car. Then he peppered her with questions: Did she really want to go through with it? What was she going to wear? What was she going to do? Connie teased him without being specific. Did he think she should go without a bra, she asked? How about panties? Did he remember how big Deke was? Should she take him to completion? She knew how to push all his buttons. The angel on one shoulder told Ricky that this was his last chance to call the whole thing off, but the devil on the other shoulder won the day - once again.

That night, after allowing them a good hour to finish dinner, Ricky couldn't restrain himself any longer. He drove to the beach but parked over near the maintenance shack where his car wouldn't be seen from Lover's Lane. Even though it was well past regular beach hours, Ricky was surprised to see that Jake, the old maintenance man, was till puttering around in the shack, but he didn't give it any more thought.

He followed a sandy path through the trees and brush until he found a spot where he could see the parking area, and he waited. And waited. He noticed and was glad that there were no other cars around. It was a warm night and the mosquitoes were pestering him and he was sweating - probably more from excitement than the heat. Just when he seriously started thinking that this whole idea was sick and crazy, he saw headlights sweep across the lot. As the car approached in the dim light he could see Connie pointing. As they had discussed, she was showing Deke where to park. It drove Ricky a little crazy to think that his cute little girlfriend was directing this big stud to their spot. Deke swung the car around and backed in close to where Ricky was hiding, rolled down the windows (Possibly at her request as they had planned - telling Deke she didn't want it to get too steamy in there, with a wink.) and killed the engine.

Ricky was close enough to see that they were talking, but other than a few laughs and giggles, he couldn't hear what they we saying. Part of his brain was telling him that they were laughing at him but the part of his mind that was racing with nasty desire drowned that out.

Finally, he saw Deke reach over, put his arm around his girl and pull her close. She seemed to slide over to him all too willingly. They continued talking, but Deke's other arm seemed to be moving as he looked down at Connie. Ricky was sure he must be feeling her up. He remembered how much the boys loved playing with her tits at the party - and how much she seemed to enjoy it. He wondered if she was wearing a bra. He wondered if her big brown nipples were getting hard they way they did when he pulled and pinched them. He absent-mindedly reached down to stroke his growing dick. His eyes widened as he saw Deke bend down to kiss Connie's throat. He knew how much she loved that. He thought he heard her moan as she let her head fall back, giving Deke greater freedom to explore her erogenous zones. For several minutes Ricky had to watch as Deke worked on her neck with his mouth and his arm movements attested to the work he was doing down below. Ricky's mind was spinning. In his fantasy, Ricky thought all about how excited he would be watching his little girlfriend pleasuring this big stud, but somehow he didn't quite imagine her getting so aroused herself. Once again, conflicting thoughts of desire and jealousy were tearing at him.

Ricky's pain was amplified when Deke started kissing Connie on the mouth and it was clear the she was eagerly returning the kiss. He was sure they were tonguing each other. In Ricky's twisted mind a blowjob was one thing, but a deep kiss on the mouth was too intimate. He had to convince himself that this was all his idea but that he couldn't control everything and if was going to get what he wanted (whatever that was) he was going to have to deal with some unexpected realities.

Finally, Deke stopped kissing her long enough to whisper something into her ear and she whispered back. Deke pulled away from her and Ricky could see him shifting around and reaching down to work in his lap. It was clear that he was opening his pants. He thought he saw Connie's eyes widen as she looked down at him. When Deke was done shifting around, Connie slid over to him, turned to him and reached down. Ricky couldn't see what she was doing but he was sure she was stroking his big cock. He could hear that Deke was talking to her as she worked. Ricky could hear a motor running as Deke reclined his seat and lay back to let his little hottie work on him as he relaxed. Clearly, this was not his first rodeo. With Deke's head back like that Ricky felt it would be safe for him to creep closer, being careful not to step on any twigs. He took up a position behind a big white pine just a few feet from the driver-side back door. He was now close enough to hear more of what they were saying. They were still speaking softly, but it was clear that Deke was asking her how she liked his big cock and was praising her efforts. Finally, he clearly said "C'mon. Do it!" and put his hand behind her neck and gently pushed her head down toward his lap.

12