Connie: Slut MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers

"Let's get the rest of our clothes off honey. You're still so very hard, we wouldn't want your beautiful cock to get too painful again." she panted, smiling knowingly at her son as he pulled his cream-soaked fingers out of her hot little pussy and whipped his shirt off.

Connie felt a desperate, aching need deep inside her horny, wet pussy that she'd never had before as she stripped naked, revealing her petite, busty body to her sons' hungry eyes.

The incestuous, naked mother and son came back together with a deep, lustful kiss, their tongues probing into each other's mouths. She wrapped her arms around Scott's neck as they kissed, lifting one leg to the sofa, giving her son better access as he felt her soft wet pussy mound. Scott suddenly broke the kiss.

"Get on your back." He said, leering lewdly at his sexy, horny mother.

Connie did it. She stretched out on the floor, completely naked now, her tits jiggling as she wiggled her ass into a good humping position on the carpet. Scott just stared at her as she raised her long legs high in the air, splaying her long legs open, eagerly exposing her glistening, sopping wet pussy for the first thrust of his cock.

Scott dropped to his knees, his giant, spit-slickened, cream dripping cock pulsing above her belly. Connie looked up eagerly into his eyes as he mounted her. "Fuck me," she panted. "Hurry, honey. Fuck my wet cunt."

Connie's pussy lips parted as Scott's bulbous cock-head entered her buttery fuck slit. She was so wet, her cunt spread so open, he easily slid inside. "Oh god," she moaned. Scott could see his mothers' engorged clit and pussy lips spread wide around his thick cock as the knob popped into her sloppy, wet cunt.

"Oh, Scott. Your cock, it's just incredible! Oh, my god! It's really stretching me out." Soon she began to gyrate her hips onto his cock, her juices glistening, coating the steel hardness of his long, thick prick as it continually plunged into and back out of her creamy, pink fuck hole.

Connie screamed as her horny hung son thrust hard, sinking his cock farther into her cunt, burying his cock completely into her juicy slit. Her pussy spasmed around his fat cock as waves of pleasure traveled up her body, suddenly her first orgasm in years burst from her womb.

"Unnnnhhhhh, Scott! Yessss, baby!" she moaned low and lusty, "my God, yesssssssssss! I'm cumming!" she wailed. "Ohhhhhhh, Gaawwdddddd!"

Connie came like she'd been aching to come for the past three manless years. She came long and hard and thoroughly, yet when it was over she was not satisfied, she was ready for a good sound fucking. She just wanted to get off like that a few more times before her son was finished fucking her. She wasn't sure if this would be the one and only time she ever did anything like this with her son.

Scott slammed his cock faster and faster into her greedy little pussy as Connie felt herself rising steadily towards another delicious climax. It was a great way to end her sexual draught, she told herself wickedly. She'd become wild with her excitement, loving his rock-hard cock inside her as he began fucking her in swift hard thrusts. She loved it and needed it; she absolutely needed to be fucked so badly.

Connie gave in to her natural horny instincts, arching her body up to take her son's long, pistoning prick as deep as she could get it, jerking her hips to his rapid fucking rhythm. Wantonly, she thrust her cunt up at her son's pounding cock, grinding hips as she mashed her clit against the base his shaft, the incredible waves of pleasure increasing in her pussy.

"Oh! Yes!" she cried hoarsely. "Fuck Me! Fuck Mommy Sweetie! Keep fucking me with your big fat cock...make me come!"

Scott started fucking his desperately horny mother with hard, penetrating strokes. Up and down his lean young ass heaved, stoking the fires in her pussy as he speared his aching prick in and out of the creamy tightness of her fuck hole. Connie really started humping her ass to meet his strokes, excitedly bouncing and fucking her buttery slick, glove-tight pussy onto the steel hard cock that was now satisfying her wonton desires.

"Fuck me," she growled at him, raising her hips up, meeting his thrusting cock. "Fuck Mommy with your big cock!"

"Oh my God, Mom! Keep talking like that. It's really turning me on!" Scott pleaded as he increased the speed of his thrusts.

The sex was hot as hell, and dirty with sin. Connie was unable to resist her dark urges, as she became a willing participant to his lustful desires. She was even more sexually aroused as he increased the intensity of his cock's assault on her buttery cunt, fucking her relentlessly, over and over. He thrust his stiff, thick, throbbing cock into her boiling little cunt. Mother and son fucked each other frantically, both horny out of their minds.

"Mmmmmm...does Mommy's baby like to hear nasty talk? Do you like to have your Mommy act like a slut?" Connie's long legs were cocked high, her ankles bouncing on Scott's shoulders as he continually rammed his huge cock in and out of her cunt.

Scott began to get into it, "You're just a sex starved little slut, aren't you?" Scott triumphantly grinned down at his mother as he continued to pound his cock into her gripping, wet cunt.

"Oh god yes! I'm your dirty little cock slut! I love having your huge prick fucking my tight wet pussy!"

Scott treated his mother like the slut she'd shown herself to be as he started pounding away at her sweet, wet pussy making rude slapping sounds as their flesh met with each inward thrust. Her pussy was tingling and throbbing, responding lewdly every time young Scott rammed his cock in to the hilt of her juicy cunt.

"Mmmm...ooohh...yeah, yeah...do you like that? Do you like fucking Mommy's pussy? Yeah...ooohh yeah...just like that...aaahhh... yeah baby...mmmmm" his mother moaned from the delightful assault his thick cock was giving to her horny wet pussy.

She laced her thighs together high across his back, pulling him in, holding him close, shuddering as his thick cock sank deeper into her slippery wet pussy. Connie had a desperate need to feel every last inch of his pulsing cock ramming into her, stroking toward her womb, stuffing her cunt to bursting with the meaty thickness of his long, hard prick.

"Oh, Fuck Me! Oh, Yes! Fuck Mommy hard and deep! I'm such a filthy little slut! I'm so close baby! Fuck Mommy!"

Scott pushed her legs up even higher, completely opening her bald pussy for the powerful thrusts of his prick. Then he picked up the pace, ramming, savagely drilling his huge, rock-hard cock into the creamy tightness of her cunt. Connie felt her sons' giant cock pole slamming into her womb as it ravished her pussy with every maddening thrust. Almost hysterically she humped her ass to meet Scott's rhythm, crazed with her insatiable need for hard cock after three frustrating, sexless years.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming!" she cried. She flung her arms around his shoulders, whipping her ass off the floor in a frenzy of needful lust. "Unh! Fuck my pussy, fuck Mommy's horny little pussy! I'm cumming! Fuck my cunt, Sweetie, cumming, oh fuck, I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg!"

Her tight, buttery pussy throbbed uncontrollably into orgasm, the climax began in the very depths of her cunt and flashed out to shake and sear her whole body, her pussy liberally drooling creamy fuck oils, contracting again and again around the womb-reaching stiffness of Scott's prick. He kept fucking as fast as he could, his thick cock nursed by the sucking sheath of her pussy. It was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had, the kind she'd only ever get from a deeply pounding cock. It was the kind she'd been seeking in vain when she played with herself over the last three years. It was the real, honest-to-God kind of orgasm she'd have to keep experiencing in order to keep her sanity.

Grasping her slim hips, he began fucking her hard. Scott was just too wildly aroused to do it slowly or gently. But it seemed to be just what she wanted, because she creamed all over his cock and jerked her hips to his rhythm. The faster he fucked her, the more excited she got and the harder she fucked back. Connie shivered and moaned with pleasure. A fresh stream of hot cunt-cream bubbled out around his deep-driving cock and gushed down the crack of her ass.

The lusty mother arched her body up against his so that his thrusting prick rubbed her clit, increasing the intensity of her pleasure. She kept her body raised so she could take his cock as deep as possible. The horny son began to fuck her in quick greedy jabs. His balls slapped against her ass, his prick penetrating deep and hard in her hot, juice slick cunt. It was just the kind of rough, raunchy fucking that Connie loved best. She lay back and cooed with delight, keeping her legs open wide for her lusty young son's deep, powerful thrusts.

She writhed and moaned and creaming all over his cock, aching to get off. Greedily she tightened her cunt around Scott's pistoning prick, getting as much friction on her overheated clit as she could.

"Oh my God Scott! Unnhh! You're going to make me cum again! Unnhh! You can hear how wet I am! Keep fucking Mommy; fuck my wet pussy, Sweetie! Oh, fuck! Oh, please, ram my pussy till I cum!"

She slipped her hand down to her cunt and began massaging her engorged clit very fast, alternating between rubbing it and slapping it. She was really writhing, moaning, and clawing the carpet. Thick, pearly pussy juice leaked from her cunt in a steady flow. Her pussy felt hot as fire, radiating its fierce heat over Scott's hard, thrusting prick. She felt herself rocketing towards orgasm. Connie stiffened for a few seconds, gave a sustained hoarse groan, and began to cum as his cock dug in deep and hard, setting off her orgasm. Connie moaned helplessly and went into body-wracking spasms as she writhed in ecstasy.

"Unnnhhhh, God, yessss... fuck my cunt... fuck my cunt! I'm cumming!" she wailed. "Ohhhhhhh, unnnggghhhhh! Godddddd!" She was pumping her horny little cunt up and down the stiff skewer of her son's cock, riding out her orgasm.

Scott felt his balls swell till they threatened to burst inside of his mother's cunt, scalding hot, slick with juice, and velvety smooth. Her cunt was really tight, sucking and squeezing greedily at his thick, thrusting prick as she climaxed. He couldn't help thinking how fantastic it was to have his swollen cock in that tight, sizzling little hole.

His lust carried him away, and he fucked into his moaning, squirming mother with lightening speed, he was just about to shoot his load. He was groaning steadily and hoarsely, spinning out of control. Then he felt Connie's cunt going vise tight around his deeply plowing cock.

"Oh Mom! I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't cum in my pussy. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can swallow all of your cum. I want to show you what a dirty slut Mommy really is!"

Scott liked the sound of that and slid his throbbing prick out of her pussy with a lewd popping sound and rose from the floor. As he stood up with his cock pulsing and jerking, he watched his mom get on her knees in front of him. Connie blushed at how naughty it made her feel to kneel like a whore in front of her son, to be on her knees looking up at him and pop his pussy juice soaked cock into her mouth to draw out its load of tasty spunk.

His big cock smelled strongly of her juices. Connie wrapped her fingers around the root, shuddering as she shoved over a third of the prick between her lips, tasting herself on him. Her fist rapidly stroked the other third of cock-meat as she franticly sucked and slurped. She was dragging her lips hungrily up and down the swollen, cum laden prick.

It turned him on to see his mother slurp on his thick cock that had just been fucking her tight creamy pussy, contently licking up her own juices. The sight was so wildly exciting that he felt his balls begin to boil as they prepared to explode, blasting his sperm load into his sex-starved mother's waiting mouth.

"Oh fuck. Gonna cum," Scott gasped.

He clutched her head with both hands, lunging forward, thrusting another inch of his cock between her hungry lips.

"Suck it, Mom, suck that cock! Unnhh! Here it comes, Mom! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

The big, thick prick started spraying rich jets of cum juice down the cock-sucking mother's throat. Connie nursed feverishly on her boy's throbbing cock, loving the taste of his cream. Rope after rope of the salty white stuff sprayed out of his cock tip, splashing on her tonsils, running down her throat as she desperately swallowed each spurt. Connie clung shamelessly with her lips to the huge, squirting cock, sucking its warm cream into her belly.

At last the sticky white cock juice stopped blasting out of his hard-on. Connie popped the thick, dripping cock out of her mouth, panting as she stared intently at the puffy cock knob. She felt completely content now, knowing that she could fuck and suck with her own son anytime and every time she was horny.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers