Connie Wants A Baby & A Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, that's it," Connie said. "I hope we've made our baby."

It excited her to think that the sperm from two cocks mingled inside her at this moment and raced to try and impregnate her. Connie was exhilarated but a little sad. She thought that Scott would now probably have to go and she would never experience this joy again. Steven looked into his loving, and beautiful wife's eyes and could see that she was virtually glowing from the experience. He had never seen her like this before and he loved it. God did he love it!

Steven began to speak, "As you know sweetheart, sometimes it takes a lot of effort to get pregnant, maybe you should take our two cocks in your pussy some more. Scott and I could stick them in together from different positions and angles to get more of Scott's sperm in you until your pregnant for sure."

Connie couldn't believe what she was hearing, but loved Steven even more for it.

"Just until you get pregnant of course," Steven continued.

"I'd love it Steven, You know I'd love it Steven," Connie said.

"Is that ok with you Scott?" Steven said to Scott.

"Hell yes" Scott said, "I loved sharing your beautiful hot wife's pussy with you and I'm not ashamed to say I'd do it again and again and again."

A big smile and a laugh came from Connie. "Me too" Connie said.

"Make that three" said Steven.

With that said, Connie asked Steven and Scott get off the bed. She pulled the sheets back and slipped underneath in her glory with cum still oozing from her steaming pussy. In all the excitement, they didn't realize how late it was.

Connie told Steven to turn off the lights as she wiggled her butt invitingly. "Now come to bed boys," Connie said, and her two lovers slipped under the covers on either side of her. She never felt so warm and so loved as they sandwiched their bodies together under the damp sheets.

Both men's hands played with her sloppy pussy as they basked in the glow of their wonderful triad.

To Be Continued...

12