Connielingus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clintorres
clintorres
49 Followers

As she straightened in her seat, Connie began, "It sounds an awful lot like prostitution. You finance my renovations, and in return I fuck you?"

"A glib reply would sound something like 'in life we're all prostitutes in one way or the other', but I really don't think that applies here, and I'll tell you why."

She leaned in closer as I stated, matter of factly, "First, I want a normal relationship with you. To put it mildly, I'm enamored with you. And in my mind, a normal relationship between two people involves sex. We've talked around the subject in your office on more than one occasion, so that shouldn't be a shock to either of us." I paused. "Are we okay so far?"

She nodded and took another sip of wine.

I continued, "If we were actually in a relationship, I'd want to spend as much time with you as possible. I know you have a daughter, and I don't want to disrupt that relationship at all, and of course you have your practice, which requires a good amount of your time. But if you had less to think and worry about, meaning the remodel, that's more time we can spend together doing non-office things. Unless, of course, either one of us wanted to play doctor with the other," I said with a wink.

She smiled at the joke, but then said, "It still appears to be money for my time, and particularly sex, if we were to even go down that road, which may be a bit presumptuous at this point."

"If it helps," I began "I've spoken to my accountant, in general terms about the project only, not any relationship, and it would be a huge tax right off for me. So I'd be getting that."

"So the taxpayer gets fucked too. Gee, you seem to have all the fun," she said sarcastically.

I didn't have a response ready for that one, though I should have seen something like that coming. So I just smiled and took a healthy sip of my wine.

"It's an interesting proposition, if you don't mind me using that word," she stated. "Of course, I'd have to think about it. Both the remodel and whether or not I'd even want a non-professional relationship with you."

With that she said she needed to visit the ladies room, and excused herself. I almost asked her if she'd be returning to the table, but didn't.

At that moment the waitress came over and asked if everything was okay. I'm positive she was referring to the meal and service.

"I'm not sure," I said to her, "Can you let me know if she starts heading towards the door?"

She looked at me with surprise, then in the direction Connie had walked, then back to me and nodded before leaving with the dinnerware.

Quickly reliving the last few minutes' conversation, I decided to take a chance, pulled out my cell phone and punched in the number for the Ritz. A woman named Beth answered, and I recognized the voice from previous stays. After identifying myself I asked her to reserve her best available room for me.

"For which date, sir?" she asked.

"Tonight," I replied.

"Mmmm, okay," Beth said, "Let's see what we have for you sir. Yes, room 1836. Shall I place the room on the card you have on file?"

"Yes, please. And thank you Beth, I know this was short notice."

"You're welcome sir, we know these things come up and we're more than happy to accommodate your requests."

"Thanks, see you soon," I said and hung up just as I saw Connie come around the corner and return to the table.

"You look relieved," she said as she sat.

I almost said 'so do you', but thought better of it and just smiled.

"So," she began, "If we're going to go down this road we're going to have work on some details."

"Work OUT some details, you mean?"

"Whatever. Same thing, right?"

"Maybe, sure," I replied.

"So....," Connie said with a pause and a deep breath. "My daughter will be staying the night with the family she's sitting for. We obviously can't stay here all night, although I do love this restaurant," she said while looking around. "We'll need to continue this discussion elsewhere," she paused again. "So, should we go to your place or mine?"

"What would you say to a neutral site?" I asked.

"Where did you have in mind?"

"A comfortable place a block or so away. Sound good?"

"Hmmm, a little vague but I guess I need to trust you, right?"

I just smiled.

"One more question before we go. If I was happily married, my soon to be ex-husband living under the same roof, would we still be sitting here having this conversation?"

"Yes," I said without hesitation.

"Really? You'd expect me to have an affair with you?"

"Expect isn't the word I'd use. But with my desire for you I'd certainly hope we could spend some time together. But only if you wanted to. It's a basic human need, really."

She looked at me, appearing to be deep in thought for a very long time before saying, "Okay. Appreciate your honesty. Ready to go?"

After paying for the meal and providing a gracious tip, we began our walk down the block. Connie placed her left arm around my right as we casually made our way. She even leaned her head on my upper arm as we walked.

We came to the front door of the Ritz, and I turned to enter as the doorman opened the glass doors.

Connie stopped, looked in and then up at me.

"Problem?" I asked.

"You're pulling out all the stops, aren't you?" she said.

"Nothing but the best for you," I replied. "Besides, I understand the room service breakfast is fantastic."

"Something tells me you have first hand knowledge," she retorted, before starting to walk in.

Good thing, I thought the doorman's arm would fall off.

We made our way across the foyer to the reception desk where Beth greeted us.

"Good evening to you both," Beth said, "I hope it's been a pleasant one so far. And we're delighted to ensure it remains so."

We both thanked her as I signed the paperwork and accepted the card keys.

"Have an enjoyable evening," Beth said with a beaming smile as we departed for the elevators.

As we began walking I reached for and held Connie's hand in mine. I wanted to ensure anyone who was looking saw a couple, and not a business arrangement. I was hoping Connie thought the same as well.

The elevator operator greeted us as we approached, and I noticed he was wearing an earpiece.

"Good evening Ma'am, Sir," he said. "We'll be on the eighteenth floor in just a moment."

Boy, these folks had a system, I thought.

At the sound of the chime the door opened, and the operator stepped out ahead of us. "Number 36 is to your right, four doors down and on the right. It has a nice view of the river and skyline. Please let us know if there's anything more we can do to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Goodnight."

We casually walked down the hall until coming to the room, and I realized we hadn't had any physical contact other than hand and arm holding. So I placed my hand lightly on Connie's shoulder and turned her so her back was to the door, before leaning down and kissing her.

It felt like a pleasurable electric shock surging through me. Connie emitted a pleasurable moan, her movements relaxed, but insistent.

Her lips were soft and accepting, with the tip of her tongue probing for mine. I obliged her efforts, and gently plunged mine deeper into her small mouth as she again moaned softly, tasting the sweet wine we had consumed earlier. As our tongue fencing ended and our lips closed we slowly exhaled together, and gently pulled away from each other.

"That was nice," Connie softly said, "I could use some more like that inside."

We opened the door and walked into the room, standing in the foyer. Connie stopped to look at the large room, a suite would be a more accurate description. There was a small table for four and a buffet in the dining area to the right. To the left was a king-sized bed a few feet from the window. There appeared to be bathroom doors on both the front left and right sides of the room. I walked over to the right and peered in to what seemed like a more masculine bath, with only a sink, toilet and shower. Walking across the room to the other bathroom, it was definitely for a woman, with a large bathtub and makeup table.

Connie walked past and turned back towards me with her hand on the door. "It's been a long day, give me a few minutes and I'll be right out."

Following her lead, I entered the opposing bathroom just as I heard her bath water start, and took a quick shower before sliding between the crisp, cool bedsheets. Connie entered shortly afterwards, hair pinned up, and wearing one of the hotel's large, soft terrycloth robes. I quickly sat up facing her, ensuring the sheet remained over my lower abdomen. Connie paused in front of me, and just as I was about to speak, she opened her robe and let it slide off her shoulders, catching at her elbows.

Her breasts, with large, dark and protruding nipples sat up perfectly on her chest. My eyes traveled down across her taut stomach to her sparsely covered vagina and smooth thighs.

Looking back up and into her eyes, while reaching out to her hips, I said, "You are absolutely beautiful Connie."

I stood just as she dropped her arms by her side, the robe gathering at her feet as she placed her hands on my shoulders. My cock, which had risen when she'd loosened the robe, was pressed upward against her stomach as I cupped her face in my hands and we returned to the passionate kisses we'd started in the hall. We each sighed as we felt the other's warmth against our bodies; she felt soft and light as she pressed into me and I fell gently backwards onto the bed, with Connie landing on my body.

I felt her legs spread as she placed a knee outside each of my thighs, and broke our tongue-dueling kiss. She leaned, more over me than up, placing her hands on my chest for support.

"I'm making this my interview, to decide if I want to go forward with your proposal. Tonight is on my terms, if I'm happy with the results we'll schedule another meeting to finalize the details. Any questions?"

"None, at this time," I replied.

"Good, let's proceed," Connie said as she moved forward on her knees, purposely dragging her moist pussy up along my shaft, then stomach and chest, before stopping over my face. Connie then held on to the headboard as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth, where I immediately began kissing her parted lower lips. Wonder if she knew I loved pleasing a woman orally, and I get as much pleasure from giving?

Placing my hands on her tight, shapely ass, I stuck out my tongue and slowly rocked her back and forth, sliding between her delectable cleft, tasting her semi-sweet nectar as lips parted for my loving assault. I slid my tongue into her ambrosiatic channel, feeling her shiver, before dragging my tongue lightly against her clit, causing her to purr.

Not sure if it was my talents, or because she hadn't had sex in a while - maybe a combination? - but I soon had Connie frantically moving her hips forward and back as I gently sucked on her engorged bud, occasionally running my tongue over and around it. From nose to chin my face was drenched in a combination of my saliva and her juices, some even dribbling down my neck. With her hips gyrating I was able to slide my hands up and began kneading her breasts, and pulling on her elongated nipples, causing her to moan louder and more frequently.

"My god, this is so good!" she practically yelled out. "Can you taste me? I'd drown you...in my juices...but your mouth...is so good...I'm going to want this...all fucking night," she grunted.

My only reply was, "Mmm hmm," as I continued to lovingly drink her savory effluence.

"Gonna come...fuck...oh shit, oh fuck, here it comes! Ungh...ahh...fuck, fuck, fuck!" Connie gasped as her knees and thighs pressed obscenely onto my ears and head as she ground her flooding pussy against my mouth and tongue, one hand clenching my hair as the other grasped the headboard.

She then slowly rolled off me to my left and quickly brought her knees up to her chest in a ball-like fashion. I turned to see her lightly sobbing between gasps for air, and saw tears slowly roll across her small face and into the pillow.

Rolling over and placing a hand lightly on her hip, I asked, "Connie, are you okay?"

"Hmm mmm", she quickly replied.

I rolled closer to hold her and brought the covers up to her shoulders, feeling her knees still in a ball, poking gently into my stomach. Finally, as her breathing grew more even, she rolled into her back, stretching out her legs, eyes tightly shut.

"That was the most intense orgasm I've had in quite some time. Maybe ever," she said. Pausing for a couple of breaths, "Part of me wants to tell you I could get used to your tongue, but the other part says I may die if I let you do that again."

"What a way to go...," I said out loud, not necessarily directed at her.

Reaching for my cock she asked, "Mind if I play with this for a few minutes?"

"Take whatever time you need, Doc."

With a giggle, she said, "Hmm, it might need a bath and inch by inch examination. And it'll be a long exam, I can't get my fingers around this thing," she said as she sat up between my legs, folding the covers back behind her.

As she moved to lay prone between my legs, I felt her warm breath on the head just before her tongue made contact at the base of the crown. A couple of soft swipes from side to side caused my cock to jerk with excitement before feeling her tongue begin increasingly longer strokes down and back up. Soon, her tongue began to softly caress my balls before she placed her lips over one and began gently sucking and pulling, before moving to the other. After a few minutes of play, her tongue made it's tortuous way back up to my cockhead, sliding up and down the center and both sides of my shaft. I felt the precum weep from the tip of my cock, down the sides where Connie's tongue intercepted the lazy flow.

Feeling her raise up a little, I finally experienced the agonizing pleasure of her mouth enveloping my cock, with her tongue dancing all along the rim, before sliding ever slowly lower, and back up.

"Mmmm, tastes good," she purred as she ran her tongue up my shaft, tracing each vein before slowly enveloping the head, gently sucking the fluid from me.

With each soft and agonizingly slow bob of her head Connie took a little more of my cock between her lips. With what felt like two-thirds of my member in her mouth, I detected the back of her pallette, and resisted pushing further. But Connie, it seemed, had other ideas.

Hearing her take a deep breath through her nose, I felt her push her mouth down further as the head of my cock made it's way towards her throat. She came back up slowly, took another breath, and proceeded to push her nose into my public bone, my cock now down her throat. She held it there for a few seconds, before coming halfway up, and swallowing it again.

She slowly came up, all the way this time, stopping for a moment at the crown with a swirl of her tongue, before releasing my cock with an audible pop.

"Wow, I didn't think it would fit all the way down," she said as I let out a pleasurable sigh. "It's so thick, my throat was never that full!"

I gave a gratified exhale as my cock bounced to my throbbing heartbeat.

"I hope I can get it inside me, it'll be the thickest cock I've ever experienced," Connie laughed.

With that she didn't waste any time straddling me, gently holding my cock, and rubbing it up and down her wet slit. Electric jolts ran through me each time the head passed over her engorged nub, and I reached up and fondled her breasts.

With a pleasured moan she pressed me into her opening and started to slide down. Her eyes widened as the head slid in and she tried to take more. It felt like a warm, velvet glove firmly enveloping me, and I fought the urge to thrust the rest of the way into her. She then slid up to the top, and down to take more, this time about half of my cock.

"Holy fuck, it's so big it's stretching me," she wailed as her head fell back.

Up she came again quickly, but then down slowly as she didn't stop until her ass rested on my thighs.

An "ung" escaped her lips as her hands grasped my sides just below the ribs.

Her slick, heated walls pulsed around my shaft seeming to tantalizingly massage my cock in her liquid fire.

"Don't move, don't move," she seemed to implore, which only caused me to softly laugh, my entire body lightly convulsing.

"Stop, oh stop," she whimpered as she, in turn, tried not to laugh.

Soon, she began to gyrate her hips in ever-growing circles, and in moments was moving up and down in small strokes.

"God, I've never been this full. You're touching me everywhere, it feels so damn good!" she said as she quickened her pace.

Naturally, her firmness and movements were having it's effects on me as well, as her pussy felt as if it was gently sucking on my cock head. Becoming increasingly comfortable, she started slamming down hard and grinding against me. The area above her breasts became more flushed, and her eyes remained closed as if concentrating on the pleasure below.

I placed my hands on the sides of her face as I gently pulled her to me in what became our most passionate kiss to this point, her ass moving up and down in an ever-quickening rate.

Moaning into my mouth as she continued to fuck me to her pleasure point, with her clit now rubbing the length of my shaft, her tightness was slowly working the cum up from my balls and I let her know so.

"You're so good, I can't hold back much longer," I grunted, looking into her eyes.

"Almost there baby,....almost there....oh my god....oh my god...oh my god....ahhhh, fffuuuuccckkk!" she screamed and then clamped her mouth to mine, driving her little tongue deep into my mouth as she squeezed my face, breathing heavily through her nose.

I grabbed her ass, forcing her all the way down as my cum quickly rose and fired from my cock.

"Mmmfff," she moaned into my mouth as the first scalding volley invaded her pussy, her body alternately stiffening and then shaking, followed by three more strong pulses before the eventual dribbling end.

Connie kept her mouth on mine, tongue rapidly moving all around inside me, as she slowly ground her pelvis in small circles against mine.

Moments later she broke our kiss and shifted slightly left, laying her head on the pillow beside mine, her breath gently assaulting my ear and neck.

"Death by orgasm," she breathily said. "You intend to kill me, don't you," she sighed as my cock softened but remained within her.

"This is your interview, are you having second thoughts about taking me on?" I managed to say between breaths.

"Oh hell no!" Connie said emphatically as she raised her head. "I just need you to answer a few more things before morning."

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said, as she slowly moved forward, allowing my cock to disengage. "Mmmm, I'm going to want that back in me soon, I feel so empty now."

Just as quickly, she began moving back down my body until my cock was in her face. She held it up, shining with our combined juices, and began licking up and down the sides, all around actually, before taking it completely in her mouth. With her ministrations I soon began stiffening, and she took my cock from her mouth.

Sliding back up to me, Connie said, "Good to know you can recover quickly, I was concerned, with your age and condition, the fun might be over after one shot, so to speak. As your doctor let me say for the record that I approve, and prescribe additional vigorous activity."

With that she firmly planted her mouth on mine, with her tongue slowly swirling inside my mouth. Naturally I could taste us both as she softly moaned into me, and I thought we mixed well together.

Breaking away slowly with a smile, she touched my nose lightly as she languidly lay on her back, stretching her arms over her head while extending her legs out, slightly parted.

clintorres
clintorres
49 Followers