Connielingus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clintorres
clintorres
49 Followers

"I need you to lick me again," she said matter of factly.

"Is that right?" I asked as I sat up.

"Yes," she stated, almost sounding as a demand.

"If that's what the doctor orders," I replied as I moved down into position between her spreading legs.

"It is."

Connie's pussy was still red and swollen from the abuse we'd given it earlier. I addition to the semen I could see trickling from her opening, I could feel the heat emanating from her as my mouth was inches from her delights.

"Do it!" she commanded while looking down at me.

With my hands on her inner thighs I spread her legs even wider before licking around both her outer lips. I could smell the sex we'd made.

"Mmmm, yes," I heard her say.

I circled down and licked over her puckered daisy, tasting myself, before running my tongue up her channel to her clit, and back down again, repeating the movements.

"Oh my god...you're really doing it. Ahhhh, fuck. That's so raw and erotic," she practically screamed as she placed her hands on my head and focused me on her liquid center.

As soon as my tongue slipped inside her canal she let out a moan as she arched her back, forcing her head down into the pillow.

I made several more trips from her nub to her ass before placing my mouth over her pussy and snaking my tongue back inside her. Then I began lightly sucking on her pussy.

"Oh my god, that feels so damn good!" she stated. "Yes, oh my god yes! Taste us. Taste what we made, what we shared. We're so good as one. God, yes. Oh fuck!"

She was now moving her ass up and down off the bed, and I had to wrap my hands around her thighs to hold her in place.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum again with your tongue!" she shouted. "Oh fuck, oh...fuck...yessss!"

Feeling her slowly calm, my hardened cock made it uncomfortable to remain in my current position, so I moved up and over Connie. Thinking turn about was fair play, I planted my mouth over hers, lovingly driving my tongue between her lips as she moaned.

My dripping cock was lightly touching the top of her pussy, so I adjusted position, took my cock in hand and placed it just inside her opening, carefully driving my entire cock into her thoroughly lubricated pussy.

She threw her head back as an 'ahhhhhh' escaped her lips. And as I slowly pulled out and pushed back in, she returned her mouth to mine, and then began passionately kissing and licking my face, removing our combined juices.

"Yes," she ultimately said. "Fill my pussy with that cock. God, you make me feel so good."

She then spread her legs farther apart than any woman I'd previously been with, allowing me full access to her depths.

"Yes, ahhhh, just like that. Deeper baby, take all of me," she breathlessly said.

With a steady rhythm I drove in and out of her, her tits moving up and down with each deep stroke. My balls were slapping against her ass when Connie began bucking up against my groin, fucking me as much as I was her.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum all over your fat cock," she hissed. "Just like that baby, god you're killing me with your dick. I fucking love it, make me cum....yeah, just like that. Yes, fuck yes...here it comes baby. FUCK!"

Even though I had cum earlier, that familiar feeling was working it's way through my groin and I knew I was close behind her. I felt her pussy get even wetter, and I was now noisily gliding in and out. Despite her wetness, which felt cool on my balls, her tight velvet channel and muscles were seemingly drawing the cum from me in a cruel ecstasy.

Looking down at her, panting through parted lips and gently kneading her breasts from her ribs to nipple over and over, I let her know my own climax was imminent.

"Yes baby," she cooed as she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. "Cum inside me, I need to feel your cum deep in my pussy. Please, cum for me."

Her rippling muscles massaging my cock were providing sensory overload, and with a deep breath I aggressively went in for an intense kiss as my cock spewed two voluminous shots into her, followed by three or four smaller spasms.

"MMM! Mmmm....mmmmm," was all the noise she could make as her pussy accepted my load.

"Damn Connie," I said when I'd gathered enough air to speak. "That's the best sex I've had in a long time, I hope your pleased with my current exercise regime," I said as I rolled out and off of her, and onto my back.

Rolling onto her side to face me, and propping her head up Connie then said, "It was a good workout, but you have to do it consistently. Otherwise you lose the benefit."

"Wow, that could be taken more ways than one," I replied.

"Mmm hmmm," she casually responded.

As our heart rates and breathing returned to near normal, Connie began to stretch out, and placed her arm over my chest. "I've got a busy day tomorrow. Good thing we're only a couple of blocks from the office, I can sleep in a little longer."

"Let me know what time you need to get up," I told her as she placed her arm across my chest while I reached behind her head and unclasped her hair, letting it flowingly lay surrounding her face.

"No later than 7:30," she lazily said as she squirmed to get more comfortable.

"K," was the last thing I remember saying.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I dreamed my balls were being tickled while sitting in a warm stream of water, before being jolted awake to find Connie softly and slowly bobbing up and down my shaft, gently rolling my balls in her hand.

Removing my cock from her mouth Connie slyly said, "I woke up early and was concerned this might need resuscitation after last night. Turns out it was already hard, does it ever go down?"

"Occasionally," I replied as I leisurely reclined to enjoy her manipulations.

"Well, let's not let it go to waste," she spoke before engulfing half my length.

Not wanting to be greedy, I said, "Would you like to pick up this action in the shower, or maybe let me get behind you?"

"Too sore this morning, you really gave me....gave IT, a workout," she replied before quickly taking me back between her soft, moist lips.

After a few moments Connie got on all fours between my thighs and started to take me deeper in her mouth, and after two aggressive bobs of her head, into her throat. Her swallowing action caressed the head, before rising a couple of inches, taking a breath, and deep throating me again. The ripples caused by her swallowing, coupled with the mild humming she began doing, worked to begin coaxing the semen from my balls, seemingly hesitating at the base of my shaft.

"I'm going to cum Connie," I nearly shouted.

I barely heard, but certainly felt her say "mmm hmm" over the ever-loudening roar in my ears as first one, then a second, and finally an intense third rope of come fired directly into her throat.

"Mmmm . . . mmmmm," she said as she raised a few inches, leaving half my cock still oozing cum onto her tongue.

Letting the head slide from between her lips, I looked up to see her slurping my remaining cum into her mouth before swallowing. Then she licked every nook and cranny on my cock to ensure she'd captured any remnants, before crawling up and giving me a very wet kiss, her hair enveloping both our faces like a warm dark curtain.

Leaning back, she began, "So....this was very pleasant, if not a bit of a surprise when all I agreed to was dinner. Thank you for showing a girl a good time."

"The pleasure is all mine," I replied looking deeply in her eyes. "So, I guess we're partners now?"

"Hmmm, that's a qualified yes. As long as you return the favor," she smiled.

"Favor?" I responded.

"Yes. I just made you come with my mouth and tongue. You'll need to do the same the next time we meet. Deal?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied, "I promise to give you my all."

"Yeah, like you didn't already accomplish that," she said with a smile. "Now, I have to shower and get out of here. Care to join me? Shower only this time, you have to promise."

"Okay, on one condition."

She raised an eyebrow awaiting my response.

"I get to wash you, I don't see how I could possibly keep my hands off of you."

"Deal," she said as she stood from the bed. "But quickly, I really do need to get to work."

We behaved ourselves in the shower, other than a few quick kisses and embraces, and were soon dressing in last evening's clothes. Except she left off her panties, placing them in her purse.

"Good thing I keep spare clothes at the office," Connie said as we left the room.

As we approached the checkout desk I heard a female voice say, "Good morning Dr. Connie."

"Good morning Samantha," Connie replied.

"Have a nice evening?" Samantha asked.

"Most fulfilling," Connie said with a smile.

"Mmmm, very nice," Samantha said as she then turned towards me. "Enjoy your day Doctor. And you as well sir," she said with a large grin.

As we started walking towards the door I asked, "Patient?"

"Mmmm, something like that," Connie replied.

I stopped, trying to take in this new and erotic information about my physician.

"Another time, I'll go into more detail then," she said looking back at me.

I just smiled, and then saw her place her hand in her purse. Pulling out her light blue panties, she handed them to me.

"Think of this as my card. Call me and I'll fit you in. Soon," she said with a wink and quick kiss on the lips.

She then exited the hotel, and turned up the street towards her office.

clintorres
clintorres
49 Followers