Connie's Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He poured me a scotch before he answered me.

"How well do you get on with your friend Phil, reason I ask is he was behaving a little odd at the restaurant with Terri and your wife too, I was watching him. I think he knows what is going on, if that is the case can you call him a friend any longer?"

"I saw that too, I am wondering if his wife is in on it too the way they seemed to be acting."

"I don't see any sense in hanging around longer than necessary Sal, I think we should bring the hammer down as soon as possible, but before that you need to get the ball rolling with a solicitor, that is if you want to get shot of her or are you going to try to make it up with her?"

"If it was a one off thing then maybe, but seeing this I just can't get through that. This is all too much. The pictures will stay in my mind every time I look at her, no I can't forgive or forget."

"I understand, but that being the case you need to start to protect yourself now. It may take a little while but if you plan it first you will at least get some payback and believe me you need that."

"I need to think on this Carlo, I want them both to suffer though, really fucking suffer too."

He leaned forward and slipped a business card in front of me.

"Divorce guy, he is ruthless, he doesn't take prisoners either, strictly tag 'em and bag 'em, no messing. I have already primed him on your situation all you need do is give him a call and say GO and he will be at it. Believe me his is good, he is also a cousin." He laughed at that, we had cousins all over the place, I couldn't help but smile.

We sat for another hour until we had a plan of action, I called Carlo's cousin and he started that ball rolling, we agreed not to have her served until everything was ready. In the meantime I needed to find out how involved Phil and his wife Terri were in this somehow. I left Carlo and slowly drove back towards home my scrambled brain fighting to maintain a grip on my sanity. I held the steering wheel so tight I am sure my finger prints were left on it.

I parked my car and trudged towards the door, as I stepped inside I couldn't hear any sound at all. Connie had gone out. I found a note on the kitchen table, it read "Gone over to Terri's back later, love you xxx". I screwed it up and tossed it in the bin.

I called Carlo.

"She has gone out to see Terri so she says."

"I know, she is at Phil and Terri's place now but Terri isn't there, just Phil. I have a guy tailing her as we discussed, he will stay with it as long as we need him too OK?"

"Sure, so where is Terri then? That is if she was who she was going to see."

"If anything turns up Sal I will let you know on your mobile OK?"

I sat and looked at the clock, it was three hours later that Connie arrived back home.

"Hi lover, how was your day?"

She breezed in and kissed me on the cheek as she headed to the kitchen.

"Was OK, Carlo had something he wanted to discuss with me is all, we are working on a plan to deal with it though."

She looked at me expecting me to give her some details but I didn't. I wanted her to ask. A minute later she did just that.

"It's just a personal matter with a cousin that need sorting out. He thinks his wife is making a mug of him so he wanted some advice really." I smiled at her taking in the change of expression as she tried to hold her casual smile. "I am sure it will work out though." She turned away but I knew I had rattled her just a little anyway.

The rest of the weekend passed slowly, I couldn't bring myself to have sex with her, as much as I wanted to. I kept seeing the photos that Carlo had shown me of her and that bastard Tony. I couldn't understand how she could do it with him and act normally around me too, she was a far better liar and actress than I could ever have thought. Saturday night was OK but Sunday night she came to me and I could tell from her body language she wanted fucking.

"Sal, I need you to fuck me tonight, I know you have been busy but I need you now. Fuck me pleeeeaasee." She whined.

I did what I had to do, I fucked her. We didn't make love we fucked, I rammed her pussy as hard as I could, I was relentless, I didn't stop or pause for her to get breath and I didn't care if she had an orgasm or not. I fucked the bitch! No kissing or pussy licking, no gentle caresses just hard core fucking. I rammed into her from behind before I wet my thumb in her pussy juices, she was panting as I rubbed her wetness round her tight hole as I reamed her. Slowly I pressed inside, she moaned and tried to pull away but I held her firm as I filled her ass with my thumb before working it slowly in and out. The more she wriggled and protested the faster I went. I knew I had to get my cock in her ass to complete the taking of the bitch and quickly too. I slapped her ass cheeks a few times as I eased from her pussy and offered the head of my cock to her tight ring. As I slapped her again I then gripped her hips and pushed hard. My cock slid easily inside her as she moaned loudly, I held still and then started to slowly work in and out. We had tried anal before but not like this. I was not going to be denied now as I rammed her hard and fast, she moaned, sighed and then cried as I fucked her ass royally. In a few minutes I was on the brink, she was working with me now as I reached round and rubbed her soaking swollen clit. I thrust in as far as I could and exploded showering her colon with my semen. My cock pulsated and spewed inside her as her own orgasm followed. We collapsed on the bed spent.

We lay on our backs panting.

"What happened Sal, we have never done that before?" She looked a little shocked even though she had cum too.

"I am not sure, I just wanted to make sure you were mine I think, I love you Connie and I don't want to lose you so doing something new I thought might help."

"You won't lose me silly." She threw a leg over mine as she looked up at me. "I am all yours lover."

I kissed her lightly on the lips as her words tore my heart out. I had the image of her with Tony's cock in her ass too, so how could she be all mine? Fucking lying slut. We lay quietly in our bed each with our own thoughts. I felt sickened and betrayed that Connie could lie to me like she did. I was angry and getting angrier by the minute. I slipped out of bed as soon as she was asleep and went downstairs. I poured a large JD and sat at my computer. I saw a message from Carlo pop up. I checked the time it was a little after 1am.

"All the wheels are turning here and everything is in place as we discussed."

OK I thought all I need to do now is create a short overnighter for Wednesday and we are go.

I messaged him back "OK".

I slid back into bed an hour later, I tried to sleep but the rage was not helping me, eventually I drifted off and managed a few fitful hours of not so good sleep. I crawled out of bed and showered before dressing and going downstairs. Connie met me with a smile and breakfast, coffee and toast. She was moving a little gingerly this morning, she saw me looking and smiled.

"You were a little wild last night lover I don't think I will be ready for another round for a few days." She hung her arms round my neck as she kissed me again. I choked and she stepped back.

"It's OK" I smiled through the coughing, "just went down the wrong hole."

She sat down and sipped her coffee.

"I have to stop over in Leeds on Wednesday will you be OK?"

She looked at me over her cup, I could almost see her mind working.

"Just the one night?" She asked casually.

"Yes but won't be back until late Thursday night though."

"Is this something to do with Carlo?"

"Yes and that cousin I told you about, it's nothing really but he may need some support."

"Carlo gives me the creeps, I am not sure what kind of support he could offer though."

"You will be surprised at how good a friend he can be, but I wouldn't like to get on his wrong side related or not. He has a knack of sorting out problems too." I watched her face pale slightly but her mind was still working on a plan I could see it.

I looked at my watch and stood to leave for the day. "I have to get going sweetheart, see you later and be good while I am away."

Before she could get up I kissed her on the top of her head and was through the door into the garage. I pulled out of the garage and purred down the road. I headed for my appointment with my solicitor and spent an hour with him going through the options and signing papers for him. He was on the ball and had gotten copies of the envelope's contents already. He confirmed he would have everything ready for Wednesday afternoon for me to collect. I hit the bank running and shunted all the money from our savings into a new account in my name only as well as sending a large amount to Carlo to hold on my behalf too. The current account was left as it stood, it covered all the bills so there was little or no spare cash held there. I emptied our safety deposit box of cash and jewellery and opened a new account in my name only at another bank. I also stopped her allowance which fed her own account. That would hit her quickly and by the end of the month she would be in trouble I was sure. Satisfied I went into my office and dealt with the routine daily stuff, my secretary, Sadie, was a great help and I knew she could run the ship without me and do a far better job at it too I thought. In a lull between signing papers I caught her looking at me. I sighed and spun my chair round to face her directly. I had known her for almost five years, she had been nothing but professional at all times and fiercely loyal to the point of being protective it felt. She was always polite and cool with Connie but there was an undercurrent between them I was sure. Connie had mentioned her attitude several times towards her but I always brushed that off as a woman's issue and between them. I looked at her oval face, her piercing dark blue eyes stared at me with concern? I knew I had to say something, I felt the need to tell someone something, I was cracking up inside and she knew it. I took a deep breath as I tried to gather my thoughts and harness my emotions.

"Sadie, there are things going on that may cause some disruption this week so if I am not around you know what to do to keep things running. OK?"

"Yes Boss, you can rely on me. Anything I can help you with?"

Sadie was a married woman in her 40s, a smart and elegant woman who I trusted implicitly. I looked at her as she seemed to read my innermost thoughts.

"Connie is fucking around on me."

"You are kidding me! Oh my God Sal, that's terrible. Are you sure? I mean do you know for sure?"

I just nodded slowly, she saw the build-up of tears in my eyes and closed the gap between us. She hugged me tightly as she stood beside me, I could feel the love from this woman in that hug and I knew that was what was missing at home. I sobbed for the first time since I had found out a few short days ago, she held me until I managed to get control again. She held my face in her hands and looked into my eyes.

"Sal, you are a good man, don't let anyone tell you different OK? What are you going to do? I am assuming divorce and kick the bastard's ass too?"

"Well yes something like that but I don't want to involve you or anyone else Sadie please understand."

"Don't do anything stupid Sal, please be careful."

The rest of the day was a real grind. But Sadie was worth her weight in gold by the way she looked after me, her husband is a lucky guy. She fended off all comers and just dealt with any shit in her own inimitable way. I heard her at one point tell someone to "just fuck off!" I smiled at that, it was so good to have good people round me like her.

At home I sat with Connie watching TV when the phone rang, she took it out into the hallway to answer. I could hear her talking quietly but not enough to make out what was going on. After about 5 minutes she returned.

"What's up?" I asked curiously.

"Oh nothing just Terri going on about her and Phil having another spat about nothing important as usual. I just wish they would either make up or split, they are driving me crazy."

"What do you mean? Are they having big problems? Phil never mentioned it." I watched her face for anything that would give her away.

"Well it is something and nothing really I think. I am sure they will work it out."

"Was that what was going on when we were at the restaurant?"

Connie looked at me nervously, she wasn't aware I had noticed anything between them and indeed her part in it too. Now she had started this series of lies and was getting tied up in them, I smiled inwardly at her discomfort but still couldn't work out what Terri and Phil's part was in this, unless it was unrelated.

"Yes they had had an argument before going out and then it sort of simmered all evening."

"Is that what you were doing with Phil?" She shuddered visibly. "I mean trying to help them sort out their argument?"

"Yes, Terri asked me to speak to Phil is all."

"So what was it all about Connie, maybe I can help?" I smiled inwardly as I watched my wife start to tie herself in knots.

"It's OK Sal, I am sure they have it almost sorted out now."

"Good, glad to hear that. I don't like the thought of a friend's marriage in trouble. He isn't cheating is he?"

"No, no nothing like that." Her face was getting flushed now.

"Is it Terri that has been playing around then?"

"Look Sal I don't know OK, let's mind our own business and leave them to it." She snorted.

"My thoughts exactly, but I may mention it to Phil when I see him just see if he is OK though."

Her eyes narrowed as I looked back at the TV apparently finished with the conversation.

A few minutes later I casually asked her.

"So, if neither is playing away and Terri asked you to speak to Phil, what was that about?"

"Sal! For Christ's sake leave it!" She got up from the sofa and stormed out of the room. I sat back giggling, I know I had got under her skin now, all I needed to find out now was what was the other couple's role in this.

The rest of the evening we spent cautiously avoiding each other, it seemed to satisfy us both and very little was said. I decided that I would drop by Phil and Terri tomorrow and stir the pot some at their end. This was dangerous of course it could tip my wife off that I knew what was going on but I couldn't resist even a small yank on their chains.

I was up early next day, Tuesday and headed out the door as Connie came down the stairs, she was still groggy but I kissed her politely on the cheek as I passed her on my way to the garage.

"Can't stop love, need to get moving I have a lot to do before going off tomorrow. Love ya!"

Connie stood looking bemused as I disappeared through the doorway and a few seconds later she heard my car pull out of the driveway and spin off down the road. After pouring herself a coffee she sat thinking about Tony.

Things had been so cool until this past week or so. She had met Tony one evening a few months ago when she had been out with Terri, they were in a small club with another couple of friends when he walked in. Seeing his sister in law he approached the group and smiling offered to get them all a drink. The girls all smiled at the handsome guy as he checked them all out. Terri had noticed that Tony and Connie had made eye contact and something passed between them.

"Stay away from Tony he is a real piece of shit, he has even come on to me before now. He will go after anything with a pulse, especially a married pulse too."

"No worries there Terri I have my Sal, but he is rather a smooth good looking guy. Weren't you even a little tempted?" Terri shook her head at her friend.

"One word, don't!"

Terri had done her duty as a friend but saw something going on behind her friend's eyes that she didn't like. The rest of their evening had passed without incident as far as she saw anyway. Tony had cornered Connie and slipped her his number however. During the following few days Tony had somehow manged to get Connie's number and called a couple of times and spent a few innocent minutes chatting and flirting. By the time of her next "girl's night out" she knew Tony would be there again. This time there was some dancing involved and as soon as Tony had her in his arms he started to work on her seduction. He poured flattery and compliments all over her, lots of little touches as they chatted. It was only when Terri grabbed her elbow that she realised that she had spent the entire evening with him. She left the club with her friend who was roundly telling her off and urging her to stop this before anything bad happened. Connie was still not listening and brushed off her warnings stating that nothing had happened anyway. As Terri lead her away Tony smiled, he wanted Connie and was going to have her sooner or later he was certain of that.

For the next few weeks the phone calls became regular and the flirting intensified and Connie's seduction was begun in earnest. Things changed when Terri had to cry off their regular night out and Tony saw an opportunity during one of their calls. He managed to convince Connie to meet him at the club alone, just as friends of course. Connie had thought about it and now the opportunity had presented itself she grabbed it and a little too quickly agreed to meet him. She had dressed as she normally did to meet Terri but this was different, she felt different. She was not just excited but aroused, something within her was churning with excitement and driving her like a moth to a flame. She could not stop it not that she wanted to anyway. She had been chatting with Tony and they had built a relationship it felt to her and now she was ready to take it to the next level. She blushed as she thought of it that way, maybe some kissing or making out maybe who knows? Grabbing her purse she almost skipped towards the front door. That night was the first time, from then on it was inevitable there would be more. They had a steamy evening filled with flirting, touching, dancing and then kissing. Tony was a skilled seducer he led her towards his car and whisked her to the Marriott, he knew Connie was ripe and ready he had felt it when kissing her, the way she moulded herself to him and ground her hips against him were signal enough. His hands had squeezed her breasts and ass cheeks several times. He knew her nipples were hard and erect and in need of his tongue now too. Once in the room he had kept up his assault on her body with his hands and lips, arousing and teasing her until she was begging him to fuck her. The first time he fucked her as she was still partially dressed thereafter once she had cum he stripped her and they fucked naked until almost 1 in the morning. Connie was almost overcome with panic when she saw the time, rushing to get cleaned up and dressed she begged Tony to run her home asap, as it was it would take at least another thirty minutes anyway. She sent a text to Sal saying she was waiting for a cab and would be home shortly.

That night was a major scare for Connie yet when she got in Sal was asleep so she crept into bed and hoped to pass it off in the morning, an uneasy night followed yet her body was still glowing and tingling with each thought of Tony fucking her. She could not help but smile to herself it had been just so exciting.

The next few weeks saw Connie back out of the odd girl's night out to meet Tony as well as seeing him during the day whenever she could too. During Sal's overnighter she had spent the night with Tony at the hotel, it was a night filled with sex, they did everything possible. She even gave him her ass too, Tony took great delight in that. He had mentioned it several times but Connie had always been reticent but his constant pressure as well as copious amounts of alcohol had eased her conscience and he soon buried himself inside her virgin ass. The act itself was not altogether unpleasant and after a few minutes and a lot of lube she was soon pushing back to meet his cock as he reamed her.