Connie's Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking bitch! How the fuck could you do this to me, to us? Slut! Fucking whore!

I sat staring out the window musing over the wreck of my marriage, my heart ached and it was only the pain that was keeping my anger in check, for the moment anyway. I knew I had to make the call but as I sipped another JD I resolved that I would do that in the morning, I was too tired tonight to go a few hard rounds with the bitch, I wanted to be on my game when I did that.

I had another fitful night's sleep.

I received a call early in the morning, again just before 7.30. The phone burst into life and the bells seemed to ring inside my head smashing my brain awake from the half slumber I had managed to get into.

"Yep?" I sort of enquired grogglily.

"Sal, it's me Phil. Look I just got a call from a hospital, they have had my brother there for a couple of days, he has been badly beat up. He is in a stable condition it seems, but he has been done over really bad. Both arms and legs are busted as well as his balls have taken a good beating, not sure about the lasting effects though yet. I don't know anything else so that's all really."

"I hope you don't expect any sympathy from me Phil, as far as I care he is lucky he didn't meet me, I would have finished the job. Mark my words if I do ever see him that may be on the cards."

"Sal, I understand. I wouldn't blame you if you did do it so I won't ask the question. He got what he deserved, you are a stand-up guy and a friend, and I am just sorry I wasn't as good a friend to you as you have been to me. I know I can't undo what is done but I just thought you may want to know about Tony is all."

"Phil, it was never your fault, remember that. It is what it is. Give my love to Terri. Bye and thanks."

"Sure bye."

I replaced the receiver and stared out the window at the garden, it was peaceful as the odd bird floated onto the bird table and feasted on the feed I loved to put out for them. Sitting in my lounger watching nature through the glass was always something that calmed me, it also helped me to think, and today was no exception.

I used my cell phone to call Carlo to give him the news about Tony, he just snorted but remarked it was a job well done, his guys were good and bang on with the required result. He laughed when I went through the list of injuries, severe enough but not life threatening that is unless he did something really stupid.

Carlo said he was sure he could get a message through to him to that effect just to ensure he behaved but I didn't think that was wise at the moment. I was sure Phil would pass on my sentiments which would be better and safer too. We left it at that and I went back to staring out the window again.

As I sipped my second coffee of the day the phone jangled again, I let this one go to the answer machine. As I listened I heard Connie's voice falteringly leave a message.

Sal, please, call me, we have to talk, I am so sorry, I need to explain, I need you, I need to come home I am so sorry.

There were sobs interspaced between the pleadings and with each word my heart twisted as if it were being strangled in my chest. I found myself breathing heavily as the message ended. I wanted to pick up but my hand would not reach for the handset to do it, even the sound of the bitch's voice was still getting to me. I knew I would have to do it today but I wanted her to wait so she didn't think I was responding to her message.

I pottered around the house for another couple of hours, as I wandered through the house it seemed bare and empty somehow. I looked round there were gaps where Connie's things used to be.

I called Sadie and asked for a couple of guys to come over with a van to shift all her stuff. Within an hour, the boxes and bags I had packed were stowed in the back of a van. I watched as the van pulled away headed for Connie, I knew that very soon my phone would be buzzing as she took delivery of her stuff and the realisation of her fuck up would hit home, hard. This was a one-way trip.

The phone jangled again, it was Terri.

"Sal, we have Connie's stuff arrived here, just letting you know we have taken it in, the guys apparently dropped most of it off at a storage facility. Thanks for that Sal. What we have is the stuff you marked as personal. Connie is still in shock I know she called you earlier, will you call speak to her? Or call her later?"

"Put her on Terri, let's get this over with." I waited a few seconds until I heard her voice.

"H h hello?" Came a fragile sounding voice into my ear.

"Connie?"

"Oh my God Sal, I am so sorry, I never meant for ..."

"You mean you never gave a thought to getting caught, did you?" I spat venomously.

"Sal, I .."

"Save it Connie, now you have the answer to all those questions you never thought to ask yourself all the time you were screwing that lowlife bastard."

"Sal, can't we ..?" She started again.

"You really think there is anything you can say to me that will make it alright? Well fuck me Connie, give it your best shot slut! I am all ears."

"Can I come home and talk to you? Please?"

I thought for a few seconds as I tried to re-establish control over my emotions. Her voice was getting to me, I could feel my heart twisting and wrenching as if to try to burst free from my chest. My breathing quickened as my mind fought for control. Finally, I took a deep breath.

"Tonight, here at seven, come or not it's all the same to me. This is a onetime offer and only good till five minutes after seven. I will listen but I will not promise anything."

I heard her gasp at my brusqueness, I ended the call.

I sat back with the sound of her voice in my head, I could feel the pain in her voice. I wondered if she could feel mine.

I sat back and thought over my marriage, how happy I thought we had been. Of course, we had our ups and downs but I was convinced we had been happy and there had been no one else until that bastard. Then I thought how could I be so sure; did I really know her at all? I had not suspected anything before but that didn't mean she hadn't done it before. I felt confused all over again as I wrestled with what I knew for sure and that big black cloud that hovered over me representing everything I sure as hell didn't know.

The clock chimed in the hallway, I knew it was already after six, I listened to the chimes and they told me it was indeed six forty-five. She, the slut would be here soon, I needed to get on top of my emotions and prepare for what was surely the last act of my marriage.

The doorbell broke into my chain of thought and shook me out of the fog of self-pity that I felt I was sinking into, it had crept up on me slowly as I had tried not to think too deeply about what was to come. I started asking the questions over and over, why? Why? Why? Now I shook myself free of the morose thoughts as I stepped towards the door. Pulling it open I saw Connie, the first sight of her since that night in the hotel was shocking. Her hair although brushed and tidy was pulled back off her face giving her a rather gaunt look. There was very little make up which added to the paleness of her look. Her shoulders seemed to have become hunched and sagged some as she stepped into the lounge. I followed her and noticed the difference a few days makes when you have been caught out like she had been.

I watched her as she looked around the lounge, the small gasps and then a stifled sob as she noticed the gaps on the walls and around the room where photographs and mementoes had been previously. She looked at me with her hand over her mouth and tears forming in her eyes.

"All gone." I said coldly. "If you look through the rest of the house you will see there are many empty spaces." I paused before saying any more. She looked back at me, tears were now rolling down her cheeks.

"I didn't realise Sal, I never meant this to happen, I didn't think."

"I know, but this is the result of your cheating, your infidelity, your extra marital sex, your fucking of another man, all yours. I hope you are satisfied." The words flowed with sincerity and venom, each word striking a direct hit on my soon to be ex-wife.

She sat on the sofa and I poured her a strong vodka and tonic, handing it to her I remained emotionless. She sipped the drink as she looked over at me. I swirled the ice in my JD before taking a good hit, I sat back looking at her.

"OK Connie, let's hear it what do you have to say."

"I am so sorry Sal, I couldn't help it, I got in over my head then it was sort of addictive."

"Connie, just so you know I have spoken to Terri and Phil, they have filled in the gaps in my knowledge. I know what and where, also who with. I just don't know why."

"I can't answer that, he was just so new and exciting. I fell for his line of bullshit I suppose."

"But you fucked him! Not once or even twice but repeatedly for weeks!!!" I felt my rage rising again and took a drink and a few deep breaths.

She looked down at her feet. "I know I can't excuse what I did Sal, I was wrong. Is there any way we can get past this?"

I avoided the question.

"What about Tony? What happened to him? Where is the bastard?"

Connie fidgeted and finally looked up at me, her eyes boring into mine, defiant somehow as she tried to gauge what to say.

"That night, we were caught at the hotel, there were men there. Five or six I think but Tony was just taken, one minute he was there then he was gone. Did you arrange that Sal?"

I stared back at her. I sipped my drink again as I looked at her ignoring her question although I did wonder if she had somehow not realised it was me in her face that night before she passed out.

"It was terrifying! They took him and he was gone, then I was tied up and a man held a gun to my head! I know he pulled the trigger but that's when I passed out, I was terrified I was going to die. When I came around I was alone."

She saw the smile on my face briefly as I savoured her discomfort. I watched as a shiver went through her, my eyes were locked with hers.

"So, slut, what happened to your lover?"

"Sal, don't call him that he isn't my lover. Yes, I know I had sex with him but I don't have any feelings for him, I love you and you only."

"You love me so much that you have been fucking that creep for fucking weeks!" She shrank back in the sofa at my sudden and violent outburst. "So, OK slut tell me why I should give you any more of my time, you have already been proven to be a liar and a cheat. How do I know that anything you say is the truth? How the fuck do you expect me to believe one fucking word that comes out of your face? Tell me!"

The tears were flowing now down her cheeks as she started to see and feel for the first time the depth of the anger I held for her.

"So, have you been in contact with your lover?" I asked again deliberately choosing the word lover knowing I was getting to her. I wanted to make her uncomfortable, make her lose it, make the bitch suffer as I had been suffering. She looked at me through her tears.

"I haven't heard from him at all. All I know is he is in hospital somewhere, that's all Phil said. I don't want to hear from him, he has ruined my life! I wish he was dead!"

"Well I can't disagree with that." I smirked.

I sat back watching her face, there was little doubt that she was angry now at finding herself caught and hung out to dry and out on her arse too. She had fucked up and now she was getting the picture. We sat in silence for a few minutes each watching the other, waiting for an opening. I bided my time, I had so much pent up rage I was wary of letting it loose, I wanted to slap her, beat her, fuck her, use the bitch. I had to maintain control.

She looked around the lounge again looking for something to change the tack of this conversation. She gasped as she realised our wedding photo was missing from the mantle. As she looked at the empty space I met her eyes and looked at the dent in the wall to answer her question. Her hand went to her mouth.

She stood and moved round the room to each empty space, I sat and watched as she took in the missing memories. It was as if all trace of her had been removed from the ground floor. She slumped back down on the sofa.

"Sal, everything is gone! Is there no chance?" She looked at me defeat shone in her eyes.

I took a deep breath.

"Connie, I loved you like nothing else. What you did was rip my heart out and stomp all over it. Doing it with that wanker was disrespectful and showed a complete disregard for my feelings and that of our friends. You were seen openly carrying on with him! In public for fucks sake! Don't give me that shit it was only sex or I didn't want to hurt you crap. You did this and now you will pay the price. Your lover has already started paying for what he did, that's right there will be more of the same. I will cripple him but slowly. I will also destroy you in the way that you destroyed what we had. Connie, we are done, over finito. Now if you will excuse me I haven't heard anything from you that will cause me to change my mind so if you would just sign the divorce papers then we can both get on with our lives. I do not want to see or hear from you in any way again. I am done with you, now fuck off out of my house you cheating slut!"

She sat in complete shock as my words sank in, she had really fucked things up but now at this moment I was past caring about her, the anger would get me through. She gathered herself and stood to leave, I followed her to the door as she opened the door to her car she looked back at me and mouthed the word "Sorry."

I raised my hand, with two fingers pointing forward and my thumb cocked so that it resembled the shape of a gun and watched her face as recognition struck.

"Click!"

She shrieked and almost crumbled as she scrambled into her car, I closed the door on her and my marriage.