Connie's First Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a triumphant little "I-Told-You-So" look on her face, his cock popped from her lips and she said, "I told you I'd fuck you until you were spent!"

She said it with such a triumphant smile on her face, you could sense her great pride in fulfilling our ultimate sexual fantasy. She slowly moved back up his chest, and after giving me another triumphant little grin and wink, gave Bobby a final, deep, soulful French kiss.

Exhausted, Connie rolled off of Bobby's body, got up from the bed and excused herself to the bathroom. Bobby got up shortly afterward and began to get dressed. He crossed over to me, shook my hand and handed me something.

He said, "Call me anytime you want to watch your wife fuck a black man. She was amazing Jim, truly the best fuck I've ever had in my entire life. You're a damn lucky man. I hope to be seeing you around."

And he walked out of the room. After he had left I looked down at what he handed me. It was his business card that read, "Detective Bobby Jones, Atlanta Police Department." This lucky bastard who had just fucked the living day lights out of my wife, was one of my own men!

Well, that was over a year ago, and since that time, always at her request and with my permission, Connie has fucked or sucked two dozen different black men. It's turned into an amazing addition to our already exciting sex life!

12