Connie's Move Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Kim and Connie reached down and grabbed the hem of their skirts and gathered the material of their summer dresses up higher and higher until they could slide their fingers under the very top of the pantyhose. It was a site to see as they shoved them down and shifted their hips side to side letting the dresses follow their hands until the hose were bunched up at the top of each thigh. "Fuck me that feels better all ready," Kim said as she let out a deep breath, "I thought my pussy was going to melt."

A few more tugs and a balancing act for each and the hose were off but they weren't finished! With the grace of synchronized swimmers their hands went back under their skirts and off came the panties. I had forgotten it was "Twins" night until the moment I saw both girls were wearing matching panties. Then they turned to face the old man in the window, kissed their panties and Connie took them the concrete walkway in front of the store and laid them down gently!

"Sis you are a fucking wild women," Connie exclaimed as Kim slid across the seat next to me. I pulled onto the blacktop once again as they both waved and blew kisses to gentleman who was now outside recovering the girls damp panties. "We need to get home right away." Sexy yelled at me!

As Sexy rounded the first of the many curves that remained on the highway I asked them if they were ready for my decision. Kim pulled her legs up under her and turned around facing the back of the seat so she could see both Connie and me at the same time as they waited for the outcome.

I wanted to at least hear what Kim had written on her piece of paper but if I chose Connie, who was the real winner, I may never know what she had written. As badly as I wanted to know I knew I had to tell the truth. I looked the girl's who were now holding hands and said, "It was tough to decide, I wish both of you could win. From what I saw it has to be…Connie."

The girls immediately hugged each other and Kim said, "I'm happy for you Sissy. You deserve to win!" Connie thanked her and looked down at the envelope she held tightly in her hand hesitantly gave it to Kim. Still hanging onto one corner of the envelope she said, "We were both a little drunk…I described…I mean if mine isn't possible I understand," then let the envelope slip from her fingers.

Kim said, "We said that night that whoever lost would do everything possible and I will," as she tore the very edge of the envelope open to open it and removed the pieces of paper. She took one of the pieces with her initials on it and put it back in the envelope then tossed it onto the seat. "Moment of truth," she said as she unfolded the scrap of paper and began to read. It seemed a long time before she spoke. "Connie," she said, "would you read mine, pretty please?"

Connie looked a little puzzled but picked the envelope up from the seat and took the second piece of paper out and began to read. Her eyebrows went up, a hint of a smile appeared then Kim took the paper from her hands and folded them both together four or five times before placing them back in the envelope.

Connie looked at me and she said, "Gary you're one lucky motherfucker to have Kim. You guys are special. I would do anything, and I mean anything for you guys!" Kim began to stare out the rear window as her chin quivered a little. I knew what that meant and I had to turn these emotions around before she was blubbering out of control. I was also dying to know what was on the paper that caused this kind of reaction!

Feeling a little choked up myself, I cleared my throat to make sure my voice didn't tremble then reached across both Kim's legs and gave her thigh a little squeeze and cheerfully asked, "You girls aren't gonna get all mushy on me are you?" She leaned in front of me blocking my view of the road for a moment as she gave me a kiss. She finished off by gently sucking my bottom lip into her mouth for a split second and said, "And I'm so lucky to have Gary. And there's nothing, and I mean nothing I wouldn't do for you!"

Connie's emotions had boiled over now and as Kim sat up both of us could see a tear was rolling down her cheek. Kim eased over to her and wiped the tear away then put her arms around her neck and hugged her. She loosened her grip and held their lips only inches apart as she said, "And were lucky motherfuckers to have you. And there's nothing, and I mean nothing I wouldn't do for you." She loosened her hold even more and lowered herself down to lay in Connie's arms. Connie and Kim stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Connie pressed their lips together in a tender kiss before they hugged each other again. Sexy seemed to be okay with it and I did to. I was a little surprised with myself that I was okay with everything, but only a little surprised!

Kim moved back to the center of the seat without a word and turned to stare out the rear window again. Suddenly she took a deep breath and said, "Gary slow this bad bitch down!" She reached behind her back and started unzipping her dress still staring through the window and saying, "Sissy get the camera, hurry, before these nasty little bitches pass us," her speech now calm and deliberate.

With her dress partly unzipped she let it fall from her shoulder to her hips then undid the latch of the pickups sliding rear window and opened it as wide as it would go. I knew what was coming next. She unfastened her strapless bra dropping it in the seat beside me and gave me a lick up my cheek as she rubbed her tits against my arm and said, "Baby, it's okay with you isn't it?" I gave her a quick kiss to let her know that it was and asked, "After you saying there's nothing you wouldn't do for me and you ask me that?"

Kim's eyes seemed to sparkle at what I had said. She picked the envelope up from the seat where it lay and handed it to me and said, "We want you to read these while we play." I couldn't believe she was asking me to read both their fantasies!

"Oh I am such a lucky girl," she said looking out the window pointing, "Here comes my perfect audience," and she leaned forward out the window up to her waist. I backed off the throttle and settled my pickup in at a steady thirty-five as what looked like a sports car came up behind us. Connie winked at me then quickly assumed her position out the passenger side window with the camera. I could see the wind blowing the top of her dress around like a silky flag.

There's no doubt about it. Both girls were feeling the full effects of the margaritas as they participated in the all-time favorite pastime of every college student in America, tittie flashing! I tried the big outside 'truckers' mirrors to see the car behind us but they were useless with the glare of the setting sun reflecting in them. The little rearview mirror that hung in the center of the windshield was useless with Kim's butt blocking my view. Now was a great time to see what Kim had written as her fantasy!

I could hear above the rumble of Sexy's exhaust that both girls were screeching catcalls, whistling and in general taunting the driver of the little truck behind us. As I dug the paper from the envelope and started to unfold them I was thinking that this asshole behind me was receiving a wanton display of titties that had just been in my pickup and I wasn't seeing a damn thing. I could only imagine the view from behind me! At least I had a nice consolation of viewing their two shapely asses wiggling back and forth.

I watched the road with one eye as the other took turns glancing at the first piece of paper. I was hoping it was Kim's but it was Connie's name on it:

CONNIE - "For almost two years I have wanted to be a nasty slut and do what ever it takes to please my man" - "I would be Gary's slut and do his fantasy to make him happy"

I read it quickly again. "Oh fuck," I gasped loudly, "This isn't fucking happening. This is…Fuuuuuk!" My thoughts were running rampant and as I gathered them slowly the reality of the note began to sink in. "Kim's note, get Kim's note," I told myself after realizing I had been talking out loud!

I fumbled with the two pieces of paper to get Kim's note slid in front of the other as the wind raced through the cab of the truck and as I did I admired my wife and Connie's asses. I also noticed that as Connie wriggled in the window opening she spread her knees farther and farther apart as she braced herself. Everytime she leaned out to snap pictures of Kim the wind coming through the window blew her dress up the back of her thighs.

Just as I managed to get Kim's note to lay flat it happened. Connie's dress blew to the top of her thighs and lay in folds across her bare ass revealing her tiny 28" butt cheeks with a perfect bikini tanline. I quickly checked to see if Kim was watching and then back to see what lay below those firm little cheeks. There had to be a sparkle in my eyes as I witnessed a cleanly shaven little peach of a pussy winking at me from the top of her thighs, no panties, no t-back, no hair, nothing for its puffy little lips to hide behind. I had to swallow hard as she steadied herself causing her cheeks to flex back and forth, one at a time, causing her pussy lips to blow kisses at me.

"Twins" I suddenly remembered. Kim had never shaved her pussy since we were married. Oh, she kept a neat bikini line in the summer but that was it. I had asked her to shave completely smooth a few times but she said she didn't want her pussy to be all itchy as the hair grew back. They said they were going to dress like "Twins" I kept thinking.

The second piece of paper fluttered in my hand like a broken kite. I wasn't sure at that point if it was the wind or my shaking hands. With the fingers of both hands now I held it open long enough as I drove to see that it said:

KIM - "I fantasize about making love with another woman while Gary watches"

My emotions were on overload. I was suffering the same emotional whiplash the girls had experienced only five minutes ago! Was Kim really asking me to fuck her friend? Did Connie's note really mean she wanted to be my fuck toy and would fuck Kim if I asked her? And what about…this…that…and this…the questions kept rolling around in my head!

"Take a deep breath," Sexy said softly. I realized I had driven almost a mile without knowing it and was grateful Sexy had brought me back to the real world. " Okay you're in control," I told myself, "Now, ask yourself if this is really happening." As soon as I asked myself I had the answer, "Damn straight it is!"

After folding the notes and putting them in my shirt pocket I glanced back at the passenger door and saw that Connie's dress had blown back down. I quickly adjusted the inside mirror so I could check out Kim's ass. Her dress hadn't blown around as much as Connie's. The zipper being only partly down still held it loosely around her hips keeping her completely covered.

I knew the flashing was only going to last a minute or so longer before we were at the city limits and I had to act quickly. I had to know if the 'Twins' theme included Kim's pussy! I tool a deep breath and slid my hand next to the seat in front of her thighs then under her dress and up her inner thigh letting my fingers feel their way up to touch the soft smooth skin at the very top of her thighs. Her legs spread inviting me to explore her recently shaved mound. I felt her back arch like a cat pulling her now hairless snatch closer to my fingers in response to their touch. My heart raced with excitement as I felt her freshly smooth mound under my fingers.

We were approaching a curve so I focusing my eyes on the road ahead while my fingers focused on the softness on my wife's first ever shaved pussy. I placed three fingers against her pussy and slid them along the smooth mounds of her naked cunt until I felt my middle finger easily glide between the soft lips. As it did her mound lay open and all three fingers now moved easily in her juices making soft circles over her clit. I wondered how much time had gone by as I felt the little button twitch and begin to stiffen. "Had it been a minute or so already," I thought? Her hips moved forward against my hand forcing my fingers farther back until they lay covering the entrance to her sweetness. I could feel it pulsing, wanting to be filled as she let her hips move forward more. I followed her hips and slid my two middle fingers barely inside and felt the warmth coming from deep inside her. As my fingers caressed the opening she pushed forward again burying them up to the middle knuckles pumping her hips forward again and again slowly fucking at my fingers.

There's an old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Well trust me Kim ain't broke. She not only holds a degree in banking; she has the hottest 29-year-old body in town. That's not prejudice talking either! Her beautiful blonde hair, soft gently upswept 40d tits with nipples the size of pencil erasers, trim 28" waist and soft 30" hips are all natural. When her nipples get erect they could put your eye out if you weren't careful! Put all this together and it's enough to make a preacher's dick stiff!

I heard a familiar clicking that seemed to bring me out of my daydream like state and back to reality. "Pay attention to the road dumbass," I thought. "Now there's a good idea," Sexy said jokingly, "You really should pay closer attention."

At that same moment Kim's hips began to push harder against my hand and I heard that familiar click again. Now thinking with the head on my shoulders instead of the head at the end of my cock I saw Connie leaning against the dash facing us me and heard the camera click again as she took another picture. I had been so consumed I failed to notice that the zipper on Kim's summer dress had been unzipped and the dress now lay wide open exposing Kim's bare ass. And Connie had been taking pictures of my sticky fingers sliding in and out of Kim!

I wanted to say something but I couldn't form coherent words and just stared at her for about two seconds watching the big grin on her face before she slowly licked her top lip and winked at me. "The note's Dumbass! Remember the notes," Sexy asked forcefully?

"I'm glad my little slut is here. I need to drive so finger fuck Kim for me," I told her. She said yes with a nod and reached out with one hand and placed two of her fingers on top of mine and let them slide inside. "Make believe it's your own nasty pussy," I said trying to make her feel like a slut, "Fuck it real good." As my fingers slid out I could feel hers begin to pump in rhythm with Kim's hips. "Jimminie Cricket," I thought, "It is true!"

As I had predicted another minute went by and Kim began to craw back into the pickup. I didn't want Connie to stop but she let her fingers slip out and Kim had no clue whose fingers she was fucking last! She was all excited as she pulled the dress up onto her shoulders and turning to Connie first asked, "How was I Sissy?" Connie was all smiles and told her, "I could feel you were having a great time," and gave me a wink. "If we weren't so close to town I might like to take a turn," she added. "Be cool," I told myself, "just be cool." Sexy picked up the pace again sounding off her sweet pipes.

Kim looked at me and pointed out the window saying, "Slow down and let them pass us before we get to town baby. We only have a few more miles." I did as she asked and I could see it was the two couples from the restaurant in the car as it came along side to pass. One couple up front and one couple crowded into the back seat. As I watched, the girl in the front seat revealed a nice pair of what looked to me like a nice pair of 44d-cup melons. She was the one that had given Kim a kiss. Then the girl in back stood up and leaned her head over the seat next to her girlfriend and bared her nice pear shaped ass and bending farther let her little peach look out at me from between her golden suntanned thighs! The girl in the front ran a hand down her girlfriends ass cheeks and first rubbed her fingers along the lips of her pussy before dipping two of them deep inside and slowly pumped them deep several times.

I knew there was a smile on my face as the girls stood up and turned to look back at us. The girl in the back waved with both hands as the girl in the front seat waved with only one as she licked the pussy juice off the fingers of her other hand. My face must have looked like I was a kid in a candy store. I was on overload!

"Holy shit," I said out loud knowing there was a smile on my face. I was maneuvering around the next curve as I told Kim, "The perfect dessert after a nice meal, fruit salad, peaches and melons!" With the smile still on my face I looked at her smiling back at me and said, "I'm not sure what you did in the window but from what I saw it sure impressed those girls."

We came to a halt at the last stop light before home when some kid in his mommy's car pulled up next to us. The kid took off making the tires chirp like a little bird and instantly I shoved the meat to Sexy forcing her to throw her head up. Her tires screamed for mercy at first then calmed to a whimper as she blew by the punk like he was on his skateboard. Sexy's new pipes sang such a beautiful song wanting to go again as I pulled out of her slowly. I could clearly see that she was letting me know that she and Kim had different relationships with me. One was an unbridled lust and the other an unbounded love. Both were exciting and both were mine as long as I knew the difference. I knew the difference!

Sexy's challenge only lasted about half a block but it was plenty of time for Sexy to blow the last cloud away. As Sexy settled down Kim asked me if I really liked what I had seen. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. "I more than liked it baby. It was fucking awesome," I told her, "I only wish I had seen what you did in the window for myself. It had to be fucking hot for them to repay you like they did." Connie raised one hand and shook a finger at me saying, "Gary, you're just like most men," trying to control her slurred speech, "You want to watch two girls making out don't you?"

"Now Sissy that's not fair," I said trying to watch the curvy road, "I only meant that she had proved that she can turn on both men and women. I know she turned those two girls on big time." Connie looked up at me with a sheepish grin on her face. "Well it sounds like Sis is two girls ahead of me," she said.

"Gary you can be the judge again while I try to get Kim really fucking hot, if it's okay with you Gary," she asked? Kim turned her attention to me, then to Connie and said softly, "You've never done this for real and you're not even curious about being with a woman like me. I know you don't really want this!"

I knew she wasn't going to back down no matter what Kim said. "I'm not bisexual but I'm open to try new things with my friends. Besides I'm not going to start anything I can't finish," she said, "I might even finish what just barely got started earlier!" I knew what she meant and the grin on my wife's face told me she approved.

Connie sat on the seat facing Kim and slid Kim's dress back off her shoulders exposing her tits then held onto the back of the seat with one hand and leaned over in front of Karen letting her mouth come in contact with her friends neck. As she let her lips gently touch her flesh she slid her other hand between her friend's thighs. Kim let her leg next to me bend at the knee and lay across my thigh.

Kim asked, "Sissy I won't stop you…are you sure? Are you really sure?" I knew that the alcohol wasn't at fault. It was only removing their inhibitions. Connie didn't answer and began to lower herself slowly allowing one of Kim's exposed tits to touch her lips as she slipped her hand higher and higher up Karen's inner thighs. As her lips touched one of Karen's tits she opened her mouth allowing her tongue to tease the growing bud.