Connie's Move Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brief moment later Karen cradled Connie's head as a mother suckling her baby would and pulled her against her breast. "Oh Sissy…its not to late to stop…Sissy are you sure…Oh baby…," She said as she stroked her cheek. Turning to me she looked longingly into my eyes seeking encouragement from me. Things were moving fast for her and she needed my help in the same way I had asked Sexy for her help! I gave a wink to let her know it was okay to fill her need and hoped it would be enough help until we got home.

I knew when Connie's hand found its mark because Karen's back arched at first as she tried to pull her hips away from the searching fingers. She whimpered softly as she resisted but then relaxed allowing her head to lay back against the seat. Her hips slid forward slightly now began to slowly push inviting Connie to continue.

Connie's mouth was shiny as her lips sucked and slurped on her friend's tit soaking the breast and her own mouth. Connie began to tease her nipple flicking it back and forth with her tongue as its erection grew then sucked it hard as she pulled her head back until the tit popped from her lips. "Is that how you like your tits sucked," Connie asked? Kim didn't answer but I knew she liked it. I knew she was reaching her first orgasm from her reactions. Both her nipples had reached their maximum erection now and her hand had found my cock griping it tightly through my slacks!

Kim's hips moved back and forth on the seat as she fucked Connie's fingers. She was breathing faster and faster as little cries escaped from deep in her throat. "Baby do you want to finger her pussy," I asked Kim and as soon as I did Connie spread her own legs wide exposing her naked pussy to full view. She released her grip on the back of the seat and guided Kim's hand to her pussy and let Kim's fingers follow her own up and down her wet slit a few times then dip into her tiny hole.

"Make me cum, I want to cum" Connie pleaded, "I want to feel my pussy squeeze your fingers while you fuck my pussy." Kim dipped two of her finger in Connie's pussy and teased her clit as she fucked Connie's fingers. It didn't take long before both girls thrust their hips a little faster and harder. Then as Kim's back arched she moaned out loud, "Oh Gary, oh Gary, Sissy, I'm cuming Sissy!" Her fingers pushed into Connies's pussy then rubbed her clit vigorously between each wave of her own orgasms until Connie grabbed Kim's hand and shoved her long fingers as deep as she could into her pussy as her own pussy convulsed violently.

They lay there, each with the others fingers in their dripping wet pussy, until Connie finally released Kim's hand and raised herself up to Kim's face to give her a little kiss. Kim returned the kiss with one a little more affectionate which was returned by another and another until their lips and tongues were entwined in a non-stop exchange of passion.

I was so mesmerized by their intensely passionate kisses that I had driven all the way home without realizing it. Another minute and we would be in the comfort and privacy of home. I hit the remote garage door opener as Sexy turned onto our driveway and watched the door as it slowly went up. Coming to a stop inside the garage I tried to speed things up as I turned off the engine and hit the door remote at the same time. Sexy's engine was quiet now. She had done her job again.

With the garage door now fully closed Connie pulled her wet lips away from Kim's eager mouth and removed her hand from Kim's pussy as she turned her face to me. "Well Gary, is she turned on enough to fuck, or should we try again" she asked as her eyes sparkled? I hesitated for a moment and listened to Kim as she exhaled a deep breath. "I think you have her plenty hot enough to fuck," I said, "And so are you!"

I was glad to be home. Connie's big move was getting a great start and all we had done was drive home!

To Be Continued...