Connie's Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I was in a balancing act. Bite a little tongue, feel Connie's tight, tight pussy, bite a little tongue.

Her left hand was on my chest, supporting her upper body. Her right was fingering her clit. Hips moved steadily up and down, using the springy muscles of her thighs. Her face was screwed up into a look of concentration; blond hair blew around her neck and head. Her moaning turned to puffs of air as she raised her chin, pointing it toward the wall. Her hips tried to move faster but found themselves almost locked as a garbled cry and frantic finger movements announced her orgasm. My hands, which had been resting and rubbing her thighs, began pulling her cunt into me as I thrust upward. I felt the vice closing and opening on my cock, and Connie's hips began to work up and down again, the air puffing and grunts returning. With one last long moan, she collapsed on my chest, pulling her hand from her pussy and laying it on my cheek. Her smell was fabulous, and I licked her fingers.

I held her close. I was so happy to have held out throughout the session, but my tongue was definitely the worse for wear. No matter. Now it was my turn to fuck her. I gave her a couple of minutes to recover, and then I slid out from under her.

What to do, what to do? She was on her stomach already, so a rear entry was the fastest way back inside her. But that could wait. I wanted to kiss that wonderful mouth and see her face when I filled her cunt for the first time ever. I gently rolled her over and positioned her in the middle of my single bed, spread her legs, and climbed aboard. I raised her knees and began to push inside her to finish the job I'd started. Connie began to rouse herself when she felt me sliding into her very tight twat.

"God, Paul. That was wonderful. It hardly hurt at all. All the girls say it hurt, but that wasn't bad."

"Hold on and shut up, sweetie. It's my turn now. Maybe you can get off again." I began to pump, firm, long strokes, all the way to the bottom of her sheath. It was all the pounding I dared to do, since the last thing I wanted at this point was to hurt her and make her want to stop.

Soon, I transitioned into my standard end-of-the-line position. I like to put my left leg over a woman's right leg and do shorter strokes, pushing all the way in, when I'm ready to cum. I'll put my left hand behind her neck and grab a bunch of ass cheek or thigh with my right. That way, I support a lot of my weight on my left arm, leg, and side while my right hand can roam up to a breast or down to a cheek and thigh. Meanwhile, I can deep kiss the lady, and she feels my cock pushed up tight against her clit.

In that mode, I fucked Connie to a mutual climax. To tell the truth, her climax was incidental to me. I was focused solely on pumping my balls dry inside her. I was so spent at the end that I rolled off her and nearly fell on the floor. The bed, my cock, and her pussy were all a mess of cum, sweat, and a bit of blood. No matter. It all cleans up.

We slept that night like zombies. I asked her to leave her shorts off so I could see her ass and pussy if I should wake up, and she was happy to oblige. She left her top unlaced, and I vaguely remember feeling those precious pointy tits during the night. In the early morning, I woke up to the feel of fingers caressing my boner.

"Well, you said I could play with it later. And then you went to sleep," she complained.

"If you're gonna play with it, how about learning a new trick while you're at it? Wait here a minute." I got out of bed, peed, and rinsed off, and crawled back in with Connie.

"Bring that new woman's pussy up here and put it in my face," I commanded. When she had straddled my face, I told her, "Now, you can play while I have breakfast."

As I licked and nibbled, Connie soon got the idea and began to kiss my cock head while her fingers worked my cock into shape.

"God, Paul! This is wild!" she mumbled, through mouthfuls of me. "I've heard girls talk about 69, but I thought they must be making it up. (Slurp, slurp) Oooh. I could climax this way, if you keep it up. Can you come with me just playing with you?"

"Hell, yes. But the rule is, no matter who comes first, we keep going until we both cum."

The rule wasn't necessary, as we hit the peak about the same time. Connie lost concentration for a few seconds as her climax hit, but she soon rebounded, pounding and sucking me while I finished her off with rapid tongue movements to her clit and a wet finger pressed to her asshole, one arm around her waist to keep my mouth on her sweet little puss. She pulled her head back when the first wave of cum crossed her tongue, but I think it was just the novel taste of cum and her desire to see me ejaculate. More cum hit her face and drooled down her clutching fingers.

"Was I supposed to, like, swallow your stuff? It tastes funny, like metal or something."

"Some women do swallow it. Won't hurt you, but don't do it if you don't want to. Guys like it when you do, though."

After Connie left that morning, I spent some time thinking about what she would do with her new-found experience. She and I had no commitments, and I knew I was not serious boyfriend material for her. Still, I hoped she wouldn't run out and start giving away her treasures to rich kids with husband potential. I hoped she'd give me some more of what I had gotten the night before, but there was no guarantee. A partial answer came in a phone call from Sarah early the next week.

You remember Sarah? Connie's wayward roommate? The girl with the bad reputation? This was my introduction to Sarah.

"Is this Paul Magdason?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"You rotten bastard motherfucker! You creep! You've ruined her, and now she'll wind up with nobody or with some worthless piece of shit like you!"

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

Sarah went on raving for several minutes, during which I managed to understand that she was Connie's roommate, that Connie was going out with, and presumably going to fuck, a local jock named Charles Tipton, and that I was totally responsible for this tragedy. I managed to get Sarah to agree to meet me at a neutral location and discuss the matter. In an hour, we were sitting on a park bench not far from campus. She had calmed down considerably.

"She told me about you 'teaching' her stuff. That's a laugh. She was a sweet girl, very innocent, and you fucked her. Now she'll wind up like me..."

"I don't know what she said to you. I'm Connie's lab partner. We had a coke together after class a couple of times, and we are friends." I was very aware that people can get you to admit things by pretending they know more than they do.

"Don't try to snow me. I KNOW you fucked her. She TOLD me you fucked her! And now she's gonna get really screwed by that asshole Tipton."

"Sarah, I'm going to trust that Connie really told you what happened between us. And if that's true, she told you that it was her idea, and that we are both sworn to silence about it. Connie felt that she had been missing a big part of life and that she needed experience to gain confidence. Sarah, I'm not a bad guy. A bad guy would be spreading rumors all over campus. I haven't mentioned Connie to anybody but you, and I believe you have her welfare at heart. Looks like what we need to do it keep her away from this Tipton guy. I've been around him some, and I don't want Connie with him anymore than you do."

That seemed to calm her down quite a bit and get us both on the same side. We talked some more and decided that I should call Connie, get together with her, and try to keep her from self-destruction. I went home and made the call that night.

"Connie, can you come by my place to talk? I heard some stuff that's got me worried a little."

"What's wrong, Paul? What did you hear?"

"It'd be better if we could talk in private. Can you come by around 7 this evening?"

Connie opened the door a crack and announced her arrival. I invited her in with a kiss and hug when the door was closed. Sitting on the couch together, holding both her hands, I began.

"Sweetheart, your roommate called me all mad today. Sarah said you told her what we did, and she was ready to kill me. Mostly, she was angry because you're going out with Charles Tipton. Is that right?"

Connie got defensive. She dropped my hands. "You don't have any hold on me. You got what you wanted from me, and I got what I wanted. I'm not your girlfriend..."

I took one of her hands back. "I know you're not my girlfriend, but you are my friend, and I don't think you understand who Charles Tipton is." "I've known Charlie for a year. I've never gone out with him because I know he's, well, he's a man of the world and I was just an inexperienced little chippy. Things are different now. I know what I'm doing now."

"I don't think you do. I've been around Tipton enough to know he's bad news. He's all charming in a social situation, but I was in the locker room at the gym a couple of times when he was there bragging to his frat boy buddies about what he did to a couple of Freshman women. That's how girls lose their reputations. He's as crude as they come."

"Charlie wouldn't do that to me. He's really nice to me. I don't think he's like that at all. People are just jealous of him because he's good looking and tall."

And rich, I might have added.

"Connie?" Sarah peeked in from the bedroom where she'd been hiding, listening.

"What are you doing here? Are you two gonna gang up on me, or what? I'll bet you're jealous, too! You want Charlie for yourself and can't stand it that he asked me out!"

"No, Connie, I don't want Charlie. I had Charlie. Or rather, he had me. Last year, right after I got here, before I knew you, he took me to a frat house party. He got me drunk and he screwed me. Then he spread the story all over campus. He took pictures of me naked. The only dates I can get now are from guys who just want a piece of ass. I love you, honey, and I don't want your future ruined like mine was. Tipton ruined me."

Connie was blank faced. We sat there staring at each other for what seemed like a long time. Then Connie spoke again.

"That was over a year ago. I don't think he's like that now..."

"Remember Lois Fenton? Cute little girl from Houston? She went out with Tipton last summer, and she didn't come back to school this year. Wanna know why? I kept in touch with Lois. Tipton got her drunk and got her pregnant, and she's away having the baby now. He refuses to acknowledge that it's his."

There was a longer pause.

"I've wanted to date Charlie since I met him, but I was scared he wouldn't like me. That's why I asked you to show me stuff, Paul."

So the truth was out. I could have been insulted that she already had her target picked out and used me to get to him. Hell, it didn't matter. It was either Tipton or some other eligible guy. She and I could never be together.

"Connie," said Sarah, "please don't go out with him. I've heard that if he can't get a girl drunk enough to screw her, he will sometimes force them to do it. That makes him mad, and he might even pass a girl around to his buddies if she resists him. The cops won't touch him because he's a jock and his dad is a super-rich lawyer."

In the end, Connie cancelled her date with Tipton. She hadn't been in love with him, just attracted to his power and money and good looks. We had a few more weeks of great sex together. Lab partners, we were, exploring all things sexual together.

There were other guys around, and in a month or two, she took up with the one she eventually married. He was from a rich family, a little shy, and wildly impressed with her enthusiasm and skill in bed. They moved back to Dallas and had 2 kids in the years following graduation.

Sarah and I transferred to a big state school for our last 2 years and lost contact with Connie and each other. Once, I passed through Dallas and gave Connie a call. She seemed really happy to hear from me.

"So, sweetie, how's life? I heard you have kids now."

"Oh, the kids! They run me ragged. Brian is still nursing and Rhonda is banging on something in the other room right now. "

I had a mental image of young Brian sucking on one of those beautiful pointed tits, bigger now and full of milk. A pang of jealousy hit me.

"And married life is good, is it? You got what you always wanted? You're happy?"

"It's okay, I guess. Seems like there should be something else, though." She paused, and I thought she might be going to cry. "I think about the old days. You and me cutting up frogs, drinking cokes, doing other stuff..."

"Oh, I'll bet you do plenty of that 'other stuff'. That's what married folks do, ain't it?"

"Not so much anymore. Things change..."

"Come on, don't kid me, Connie."

"No, I'm not kidding."

I tried to keep it upbeat. "I'll bet I caught you on a bad day, that's all. You're the hottest thing going, and I know your husband loves you."

She was silent for several seconds.

"Connie, can I tell you something? Then I'll let you go. Sweetheart, I think about those few weeks we had really often. Those are some of my best memories. Sometimes I wish I'd been born rich, and a bit better looking, just so I could have had a shot at marrying you. I know down deep it wouldn't have worked out. We come from such different circumstances. But I love you in my own way, sweetie. And I hope you'll always be happy. Bye-bye, baby doll."

I heard a sniffle, and the phone went dead.